A Neighborly Sandwich Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes boring into mine, the sultry smile still on her lips and one hand still behind her resting on the divan, she pulled my shorts down over my legs. My cock sprang out like a caged lion (excuse the phrase) and this time she gasped.

I kept my eyes affixed to her pushed up tits in the bra, not making any move on my part. My shorts were still around my knees when I felt her hot and wet palm encircling my shaft. She squeezed it gently and I felt like it was on fire.

“You have a beautiful cock,” she said, now beginning to jerk my dick up and down, slowly and tantalizingly. Her palm felt like it was velvet.

I could stand it no more. I reached out with my hands and grabbed her large tits, not merely fondling them as I had originally planned to, but squeezing the flesh as hard as I could possibly squeeze. It made her moan and gasp and I felt her entire body shiver.

I pulled down the straps of her bra roughly, watching her tits spill out. Her pink nipples were erect and when I captured them between my fingers, I realized that they were hard.

“Wait, lover boy, let me take off the bra,” she sighed and even as I continued to mash her tits, she reached behind with the hand that had been holding my cock and when she grabbed me again, her bra was unhooked. I pulled it away almost viciously and stared with astounded eyes at her naked large and lush breasts. The pink nipples too were large. As the cliché goes: as large as a silver dollar.

Now, she reached out her other hand too and grasped my shaft in both her hands, pretty much like holding a bat. As I played with her luscious tits, she pulled herself closer to me. I was hunched up between her widely splayed legs and I felt her panties against my legs.

She pushed my cock back against my stomach and leaning forward, kissed the under side of the shaft. I groaned, pushing back her long hair that had covered her face and tucking them behind her ear, so that I could watch her. My hands went back and my grip on her tits tightened when her tongue flicked over the shaft, and then, she let it go so that it straightened, almost slapping her forehead.

This time I watched when she opened her mouth wide and leaned forward so that almost half of my dick slid inside her oral cavity. Oh god! Her mouth was hot and moist and I felt like I had died when her tongue flicked over the length.

I began to pump my hips to and fro, urging her to take more of my cock in her mouth. One of her hands cradled my heavy balls and the other held the base of my cock, jerking the skin in the direction her face moved while gobbling me up.

She couldn’t deep throat, but she sucked mean. She treated my cock like a Popsicle, her tongue sliding all over the throbbing flesh, her cheeks hollowing and puffing as she sucked it.

I pulled my hands off her tits and reached down to grab the waistband of her obscenely tiny panties and she assisted me to pull them off by lifting her buttocks off the divan. At the same time, I kicked off my shorts that had been hanging over my knees all this time.

She took my cock out of her mouth and slid back over the divan making room for me. We were both naked now and I sat on the sofa, facing her. Like she had been sitting earlier, I rested the palms of my hands flat on the divan behind me and spread my legs apart, my hard cock pointing up at the ceiling.

She imitated me, her hands going behind her, knees spreading, but not as wide apart as mine. She slid forward so that she was now between my knees.

Her kneecaps almost touched my shoulders as she raised her body up and crouched toward me. I shuddered when I felt the tip of my engorged cock dragging over the inside of her thighs before they slid over her wet cunt lips.

She was wet, wide and open. She was also very hot. She merely lowered her body so that she literally was sitting on my cock, her legs now rising up, up until they were over my shoulders.

“Oh my God!” she breathed. “You fill me up. It’s been such a long time, oh my god, I am going to fuck you now!”

I was leaning back and I felt the tip of my cock touch the upper lips of her cunt. Her legs over my shoulders, she began to lift and lower herself and over my cock.

She began to control the pace of our fucking. I learned that she liked it deep and slowly at first, and then, deeper and harder. I watched her tits bounce up and down as she slammed her cunt over my cock and I was tempted to reach out and grab them. But I was equally adamant that she got the best, because the more I leaned back, the more my cock was pressing against what I presumed was her G-spot.

“Oh god,” I uttered my sentence after a very long time. “Your cunt is so damned hot, my cock is on fire. Oh yes, baby, that’s it, faster, now, oh yes, fuck, fuck faster now!”

“Take this, and this, lover boy, feel my juices coating you, feel my cunt eating up your cock, take this, and this…”

Every time that she screamed out the word “this”, she would lift her body up, slamming it against me. I felt her heels digging into my back, the sides of her thighs rubbing over my neck.

“I’m coming, lover boy,” she screamed, and I was surprised that she was doing this so soon. I wasn’t trying anything extra to prolong the fucking, but I reckon, the splash I had with the wife a couple of hours ago was helping me in holding back my juices.


“Come baby, come! This is for you, baby, come all over my cock, oh god, baby, you are so hot, come now!” I encouraged, beginning to move my hips now in counterpoint against hers. The room echoed with the wet slaps of our coupling and I felt my balls bang against her cunt.

She suddenly went rigid; her legs fell off my shoulders and her hands grabbed them instead. She leaned into me and her open mouth covered mine. I accepted her tongue in my mouth and sucked on it as she shuddered and jerked spasmodically.

I slammed my cock into her one last time, burying it to the hilt and let myself go. I grunted and groaned as I felt the sperm spurt out from the tip of my cock, washing the insides of her hot cunt, mixing with her juices.

I finally collapsed onto my back on the divan pulling her along with me so that she lay on my top, our mouths still fused together in a wet passionate kiss. I felt her mammoth tits mash into my chest, the erect nipples almost drilling holes there.

Her tongue in my mouth and my cock in her cunt, we lay like that for God knows how long.

I couldn’t help but smile inwardly.

Either she was an avid student or I was an excellent teacher. This was a perfect Lyon’s Stagecoach.

******

12