A Neighborly Visit

Story Info
He drops by to see his new neighbor.
1k words
4.09
51.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For quite some time now Seth had been watching his new neighbor in the house right next to his. She seemed normal enough, but far too gorgeous to be living on her own. He hardly even knew her, all he knew was she was very beautiful and had an usual name that he could never seem to recall. Seth dreamed of her often at nights, most of them being sexual in nature. They felt so real that he'd wake up having to relieve himself before he went to work. The girl was young, probably only about twenty years of age. Her body was thin, but she had wider hips that gave her an even sexier look with more defined curves that he wanted to pound into.

When she'd work outside in her little gardens around the house she seemed to know that he was watching her. Her gazes would turn upwards with a little grin that made him shiver with delight in places he didn't think a mere smile could make him shiver in.


One day while she was working in her garden Seth was about to leave for work when he felt too dizzy to go anywhere. The dizzy spells knocked him onto his bed and he called saying he wouldn't be able to make it in. Ironically as soon as he called they seemed to subside and he sat up confused at what was going on. Seth suddenly heard footsteps walking up his stairs to his room and he got onto his knees on his bed ready to attack whoever was intruding into his home.

Just as Seth was about to pounce on the figure coming through the door his neighbor popped her head into view then the rest of her body only dressed in a pair of tight cut off shorts that revealed the lower part of her ass and a white tank top with no bra underneath so he could see her nipples poking out.

'Oh it's you, you scared the shit out of me.' Seth told her as she walked closer and closer to the bed without saying a word.

'Sorry about that I didn't mean to frighten you.' He felt another wave of dizziness come over him and he was knocked back onto the bed head swimming as he looked at the ceiling.

'Are you alright?' She asked concerned.

'I've been getting these dizzy spells all morning for some reason.' Seth explained trying to get to his knees once again as she sat on the edge of the bed.

'Lay down you'll only make them worse.' She said putting one hand on his chest and stroking the other through his short blonde hair.

'How do you know?'

'I'm the one doing it silly human.' She teased and kissed his cheek.'I've been watching you for quite some time and taking samples of your dna for my research.' She explained letting her furry cat like tail out of her shorts in the back and her cat ears slowly emerge from her medium length black hair on her head. Both of her new body parts were light blue in color just like her eyes and they looked soft like rabbit fur.

'What are you gonna do to me?' Seth asked still being hit by the dizzy spell.

'I have to take a sample back home with me so we can make hybrids with your exceptional seed.' Her voice was calming even with the message it carried.

With that the strange young woman leaned over and kissed Seth's lips with hers letting her tongue chase his into his mouth and hers then back to his once again. She let go of the dizzy spell and let him roll onto his side gripping her into his arms still wrestling his tongue with hers. Her hands roamed up and down his body until she pushed them down one down into his jeans and into his boxers gripping his already half erect length. Her soft touch just made it grow faster and he pulled his jeans down letting his cock free so she could look and touch it better.

Her head tilted down looking at the shaft still growing in length and width with the blood that was rapidly pumping through him. She could feel her juices flowing all over her lips and some on the inside of her thighs as she leaned towards his cock that was now throbbing for relief. Her cute little pink tongue ran over the head licking off the pre cum that formed there and her hand worked his shaft so more came out. Between her bobbing head, swirling tongue and soft caresses his body felt like it was in heaven.

She decided she'd had enough of him that way and climbed on top of him after removing her shorts and tank top letting her D cup breasts tumble onto her chest and bounce. She began kissing him once more while her tail occupied itself by rubbing and tickling the spot just behind Seth's balls. He writhed with pleasure underneath her medium sized body as she pulled her tail away and pushed her hot cunt over his length making sure it swallowed it all. It filled her nearly to the breaking point and she began bouncing on it up and down grinding her flexible hips into his body so the head of his cock hit and rubbed her all over inside her body. Seth felt his balls retract and he grabbed her waist tightly knowing this was going to be the best orgasm he ever had. She continued pumping into him over and over as her released into her squirt after squirt deep into her. She squeezed down onto him even tighter as he reached max orgasm and pumped harder making his orgasm last longer and he squirted again. She slowed down and squeezed one last time getting the last little drops out then got off of him. The beautiful stranger held a vile under her tight pussy and squeezed expelling his seed into the vile filling it all of the way.

'I'll be back for more later.' She spoke as if it were a bad thing and Seth just smiled at her.

'I'll be waiting.'

With that his neighbor made her exit and crossed the lawn back to her house.