A Neighbor's Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my boots and slipped my jeans off, placing them on a chair nearby. I had worn a pair of new jockey shorts and reached in to adjust the position of my cock. Satisfied, I climbed on the bed and straddled her thighs.

"Mmmmm, that feels better all ready." She murmured, as my hands went to her shoulders and began to work on the tightness I felt there. I worked my way down her back, occasionally rubbing my fingers lightly on her sides and the back of her neck.

I moved to the foot of the bed and took one of her feet in my hand and massaged her toes and the sole of her foot, then, working my way up her leg, I massaged her calves and the back of her knee. Her skin was smooth and silky, with no stubble I could detect. As I reached her thigh, she moaned and opened her legs enough for me to use both my hands to massage the kinks out.

It was then that I noticed a small dark spot on her panties that grew larger as I worked my magic on her body. She opened her legs a little wider and I ran my fingers lightly up and down the insides of her thighs, stopping each time, just short of her pussy. I could see a few stray hairs curling from around the edges of her panties and was pleased, because I love a woman with a natural bush.

I repeated the entire process on her other leg, paying special attention to her thighs, both inside and out. She opened her legs wider still and then she surprised me by pulling her right leg up and away from her body. This, of course, stretched her panties tight across her pussy and the dark wet spot had grown even larger.

"Don't forget my ass." She said.

"How in the world could I ever forget you ass?" I assured her, as my hands covered her panty clad cheeks and began kneading her flesh.

"Ohhh, that feels wonderful, Jim, but I think it might feel even better if you'd help me slide my panties off. What do you think about that idea?"

"I think that's about the best idea I've heard today." I replied, as my hands pulled at the waistband of her panties.

She brought her leg down and lifted her hips and I slid them off her body. I brought the wet spot in the crotch to my face and inhaled her scent and watched as she returned her leg to its original pulled up position. I had a clear view of her exposed sex; her meaty lips were pinkish and swollen, and her juices were glistening along her slit where her pussy lips parted slightly and as I resumed her ass massage, even more seeped out and down her slit.

I slowly brought both of my thumbs to the center of her ass crack and pulled her cheeks apart as I worked my way down her ass. I reached the bottom swell of her ass and then slid my hands down, on either side of her pussy lips, my fingers slowly, lightly caressing her soft flesh. She moaned and started to push her hips backwards, forcing my contact with her pussy. My forefinger slid along her damp slit and came to rest at her enlarged clit. I lightly traced small circles around it, she was breathing deeper and her hips were moving, grinding against the bed below her.

I moved to her side and using one hand, slowly massaged her spine from her neck down to her ass crack and with my other hand; I let my fingers find the entrance to her pussy and slowly pushed the middle two inside, into her warm wetness.

Her ass pushed back, against my hand, savoring the feeling of my large fingers stuffing her hole. Her juices were coating my hand and her musky scent was making my cock swell to its full size. I slipped my hand inside my shorts and started to lightly stroke it in time with her thrusts.

"Put your cock in me now, Jim," she said as she raised her ass off the bed and shook it from side to side.

I removed my fingers from her cunt and pulled the waistband of my shorts down under my balls, and then moved back between her legs. I guided my cock to her slit and ran it up and down several times to collect her moisture on my cock, and then invaded her pussy.

Her ass pushed back against me as I pushed myself deeper and deeper into her warmth. I reached under her and touched her clit, rubbing it between two of my fingers as I continued to fuck her from the rear.

"Ohhh, don't stop. Don't stop touching my clit. Ohhhh, damn, I fucking love it!" She said excitedly.

I had settled into a steady rhythm, my cock pushing in as deep as it would go, then pulling it out until just the head was inside, and then pushing it deep in again. My fingers were playing tunes on her clit, and she seemed to like the song. Her breaths came in ragged gasps. Her hands gripped the sheets on her bed fiercely, her knuckles, white with strain.

"Here it comes, Jim, here it fucking comes." She moaned. "Ohhh God, I'm cumming!"

Her ass slammed into me and ground itself hard against my hips. My cock was being forced deep, then even deeper into her pussy. I was so close myself, so close to joining her with my own satisfaction.

"I'm ready to cum too!" I shouted, and after one more push of her ass against me, I pulled my cock from her pussy and directed the first shot of my hot cum all over her wet cunt.

She quickly reached behind her and spread her pussy lips wide; her hole opening and closing, grasping for my missing cock.

"Shoot you're cum against my cunt again," she cried as she came again. "Ohhh, Goddamn, drench my cunt with your cream."

Laura fell forward, her pussy was white, coated with my dripping cum. She looked back over her shoulder, smiled wickedly at me and then turned over. She pulled me down on top of her, kissed me deeply and sighed contently.

"That wasn't too bad for starters, Jim." She said, "But I have to tell you, I'm going to want more of you. A lot more."

12