A Nevada Brothel - At Garrett's Apa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Garrett says: "Let's get in the rear entry position."

I open a condom package and place the latex on the tip of his manhood. Then I roll it down over his cock head, cock rim, and part of his shaft with my lips. My fingers complete the unrolling. His stiff rod is ready for its penetration mission.

Now I am standing by the side of the bed. My upper body and boobs press down on the mattress. My legs are spread. Garrett is standing back of me, his covered cock lightly touching my pussy lips. For a few minutes, he rubs my ass hole with a lubricated finger. Then he pushes his finger into my ass. His finger briefly explores my ass -- -- before withdrawing.

Now he pushes forward, his legs and body push me tight against the side of the bed. My rear entry fucking is starting. His cock head easily pushes my pussy lips apart and enters my moist love tunnel. His shaft soon follows. I feel his balls touching my ass -- -- he is in deep. Very deep.

Garrett pulls partway out, then quickly pushes forward. Again and again -- -- partway out, but quickly forward. But his cock head and cock rim is always inside my body. It seems that his hard cock is operating like a piston rod operates in a well lubricated cylinder of an engine. Often with his deep thrusts, I feel Garrett's balls hit my ass.

As Garrett continues his cock ramming and cunt pounding, he rubs my back. His fingers rub my upper back, then my sides -- -- then he is rubbing my boobs and teats. His left hand and fingers continue squeezing and fondling my left boob. But now his right hand and fingers are massaging my clitoris.

"Do you like being fucked from the rear, Betty?"

"I like you fucking me from any position. But do it faster and harder."

"I like that request."

Quickly, Garrett is thrusting faster, harder, and even somewhat deeper into my love tunnel. I can feel my natural lubrication slowly oozing out of my cunt and onto my pussy lips.

Garrett's cock increases slightly in size. Then it seems to explode. I can feel his 'cum' shot out and hit the end of the condom. Garrett has had his ejaculation.

He pulls out and removes the condom. Both of us rest.

"You did not have an orgasm, Betty. Would you like me to use the dildo in your vagina."

"I have two dildos. A large vibrating latex dildo shaped like an erect penis with balls. I also have a small personal dildo that has a series of balls on one end -- the other end has two large balls with small spikes and can be used for massages. Please use them both."

"OK. The small one in your vagina. And the large one in you ass."

"No -- -- you silly man. You know the correct way to use them."

Our eyes meet. We both smile and softly laugh.

Now I am on my back. My ass elevated with a firm pillow. My legs are spread. I am ready for penetration. Double penetration!

Garrett puts some lub on my ass and the small dildo. Slowly, he pushes it into my ass. Fortunately, the end with the balls is only about five inches in length. The six balls gradually increase in size.

"Two balls are in your ass, Betty."

"Continue slowly till all the balls are inside me."

In a few more minutes, all of the balls are in my ass. It seems that my ass is completely filled.

Then, Garrett puts the dildo -- shaped like an erect cock with balls -- into my vagina. My love tunnel is already lubricated -- -- penetration is quick and deep. The vibrator is turned on.

Now Garrett is moving the dildos -- partway out, then in again. He alternates -- one is always completely in, the other is being pulled partway out or pushed in. At the same time, I am vigorously rubbing my clitoris.

Garrett moves slightly, but he leaves both dildos inside me. The large dildo shaped like an erect cock is still vibrating at its fastest speed. Fortunately, I had recently put new batteries in the control. Now he is beside me -- his left arm is under the back of my neck, his left hand and fingers are fondling my left breast and its teat. His tongue is licking my right breast and its teat. I know that soon his lips will clamp down on my teat and suck me.

He continues his activities with my boobs. But he is also moving the dildos in my love tunnel and ass with his right hand. I continue to vigorously rub my clitoris. I am really wet now -- I can easily feel my natural lubrication ooze from my vagina as it coats my pink treasure and pussy lips. I suspect that the sheet on the bed is getting wet with my natural lubrication.

My body starts to quiver. In a minute or so, my body is quivering even faster. Sexual stimulation continues -- even faster. Deep inside my body, I feel a wave of motion began -- then the wave spreads through my entire body. My body jerks many times. I have an orgasm.

Garrett continues to fondle and suck my boobs. He continues to move the dildos inside my body. I continue to vigorously rub my clitoris. In several minutes, another wave spreads through my body -- -- followed by more waves. My body jerks frequently. I have a second orgasm.

"Oh, Garrett. Those were wonderful orgasms. Thank you."

"You are welcome -- glad that I was able to get you to come. Do you want to try for a third orgasm, Betty?"

"No. Not now. Let's just cuddle. Turn off the vibrator but leave both toys inside me."

We rest and cuddle. Our bodies are touching in many places -- but there is no sexual stimulation by either of us. We are pleased to be close.

Many minutes later, we eat a crock pot meal that I had started earlier. Both of us are still stark naked. Then Garrett gets dressed, I am still naked. In the living room of my apartment, we embrace and kiss deeply. Then Garrett leaves.

Looking through the living room window, I look down and see Garrett walking toward his vehicle. Before opening the door, he looks up toward my apartment. While we are separated, our eyes still meet. Both of us wave -- and blow kisses. I watch as Garrett enters his vehicle -- then drives out of the parking lot and disappears.

Still naked, I turn on the television and watch a movie. There was no need to watch a porn movie -- -- the many wonderful memories of the weekend with Garrett are still very fresh in my mind.

And I am well aware that we will make more memories in the future.

<> <> <> <>

During the next week or so, Garrett and I are in frequent contact using emails and phone calls. Our plans for a potential gang bang became firm. I will act as a hostess the next time his friends play cards at his apartment. Drinks and food will be served by me. My clothing will be modest.

At my option, I may only be a hostess or a sex partner for many men. Or anything in-between.

After the men play cards for forty-five or more minutes, I start entertaining the men. But only if I am comfortable. It is agreed by Garrett and myself that I could stop at any point as I make the transition from a completely dressed hostess to a stark naked woman providing many sexual pleasures to naked men. That is -- a gang bang with multiple penetrations.

Garrett indicates that his friends are serious poker players but they are also friends so they play with small amounts of money. Bids can only be increased one dollar at a time, but a player can continue to play by only matching an earlier bid or can pass (check). Any stripping or sexual activities done will be in the living room or the bedroom -- -- and not in the kitchen where poker games are played.

We agreed on the following starting – stopping points as I made the transition from hostess to a stripper -- -- -- and possibly beyond.

1. Only act as a hostess.

2. At the first break from card playing, take off one or more outer items of clothing,

as I slowly strip.

3. Continue stripping as far as I want, take off one or more lingerie items - bra, panties, hose.

4. Be partially or totally nude -- maybe just topless -- and continue being a hostess.

5. Start some type of sexual activity -- such as self – stimulation of my breasts and genitals.

6. Suggest a sex act -- such as a hand job or blow job.

7. Have intercourse with a man or several men, the others watch.

8. Have the gang bang with all of the men.

The next card party will be at Garrett's apartment -- -- in ten days. I have lots of time to think about how far will I actually go toward a potential gang bang. Sometimes, I want the experience of multiple penetrations at the same time by different men. But sometimes, I certainly have doubts about my body being used, at the same time, by many men.

As a prostitute at a legal Nevada brothel, I had a couple of parties involving myself, another 'girl', and two men -- but only one man, at a time, enjoyed my body. Being completely naked and seen by one man or even two men presents no problems. But being naked and on view by many men will be a new experience for me. How far do I really want to go toward a gang bang? I do not know. Only when I am at Garrett's apartment on Saturday evening and become somewhat acquainted with his friends will I know.

But Garrett has told his friends ONLY that he will have a woman serve as hostess and prepare the food. He also has told me that I will remain as his special friend regardless of what I do entertaining his friends.

Saturday Evening -- Card Playing Night

On Saturday, Garrett drives to San Antonio, picks me up at my apartment, and drives back to his apartment in Austin. He is a little late in arriving at my apartment as traffic on the Interstate Highway is heavy. We only embrace in my apartment, there is no time for any sexual activities. Garrett indicates that would come later that evening with his friends, or after they leave. Also, we would have a major part of Sunday for our fun.

As Garrett drives back to Austin, he talks about the game of poker. Specifically Texas Hold-em Poker -- -- his favorite poker game. He has played in some local Texas tournaments -- when he was learning the game he lost, but as he acquired knowledge and skills he started winning money. Now he wins frequently more than he loses.

He tells me how the game is played: Forced bets made by the big blind and the little blind. Other players calling the amount of the bigger blind or folding and getting out of that hand. After each round of card dealing there is more betting -- then check, bet, call, raise, or fold.

Check means to pass; bet is to add money to the pot; raise means to put in more money then the last bet; fold means to lay down your cards for this hand and not participate.

He tells me about card dealing. The dealer rotates among all the players -- the big and little blinds rotate; this makes it fair for all players as position is important in betting. The dealer is indicated by a white plastic chip, termed the button -- -- dealing rotates to the left. Each player receives two cards face down -- and will also use the community cards to try to make the best poker hand and win that specific game. Then the dealer discards (burns) a card and puts down three community cards -- the flop. After a round of betting, the dealer burns another card and deals a fourth community card -- the turn. Another round of betting occurs. The dealer burns another card and deals a fifth community card -- the river. The final round of betting occurs. If only one player remains, he is the winner of the pot. If two or more players remain they show their cards or muck -- - essentially a fold without showing their two cards. The player with the highest cards wins the money. Garrett tells me about card values.

Garrett also tells me a saying about Texas Hold-em: "It takes minutes to learn -- and a life time to master."

He indicates that the games with his friends is a serious game but also a friendly game. The bets are small. But they have a slight variation, to sweeten the pot -- each tosses a single dollar poker chip into the pot for the first game. Then two chips for the second game. Etc.

Garrett tells me about bluffing, strategies, probabilities of winning with different cards, and many other things. He indicates that poker is often played with 8 to 10 people, but their friendly game usually involves six men -- but tonight, one man is on a business trip in another state. I believe my brain is being over-loaded with poker information. At last, I see a traffic sign indicating that Austin is only eight miles away.

Traffic is heavy going to Austin. We arrive at his apartment later then planned. I had less then an hour to prepare the food. And then change into my hostess clothing.

Garrett watches me take a quick shower, then he dries off my body with a fluffy forest green towel. He also watches as I put on my hostess clothing.

The outfit is basically black and red. The red thong panties go on first, then the red shelf bra. The thong panties cover my slit but only a strip of material goes between my cheeks. My butt cheeks are completely exposed. The shelf bra provides support only for the undersides of my boobs -- my nipples, areolas, and most of my breasts are exposed. Then I put on the red thigh high hose.

"You look nice wearing only those red items, Betty. That will get the blood flowing in the organs, tonight."

"I think the blood is already flowing to your manhood."

"Yes. But we do not have time for any fun -- -- now. The friends that I have invited for the card game are: Bruce, Mike, Paul, and Warren. They probably will be here soon."

I continue dressing as I put on an opaque black slip with some black lace, the bottom of the slip covers my ass as it just reaches the center of my thighs. My shirt is white, with two white flower designs covering my breasts. My black skirt is loose fitting and ends just below my knees. A red tie and red low heel shoes completes my hosting outfit. But as a final touch, I put on a light weight cream colored sweater, some jewelry, and red lipstick.

"Do you like me in this outfit."

"Yes. It is very nice, appealing, and modest. Remember that you serve food and drinks for about forty-five minutes or so. Then, your choice, you can strip and model or go all the way to a gang bang -- or anything in-between. You make the decision on how far you want to go."

The apartment door bell rings -- soon, two of Garrett's friends enter his living room and are introduced.

Garrett: "Betty Jean, this is Warren and Bruce. She will be serving us food and drink -- that way I can concentrate on winning money from your guys."

Warren: "As I recall you were the big winner last time we played cards."

Garrett: "True. But not enough to make a full payment on my monthly vehicle loan."

The three men softly laughed. A minute passes, the door bell rings again.

Garrett: "Betty Jean, this is Mike and Paul. She will be serving us food and drink, tonight."

Mike: "Anything else? When we had the party at my house, I had a woman do a slow strip tease for us."

Bruce: "Yeah. But it was only a strip tease till she was stark naked. Nothing else."

Mike: "You told me later that you gave your spouse an excellent fucking when you got home."

Paul: "I remember that strip tease. That woman had a nice set of boobs and an ass to match. I liked the way that she placed her long blond hair to partially cover her boobs."

Bruce: "I think that broad would have done more then just strip."

Paul: "Her ass was not that broad. Her curves were very pleasing -- a nice S shape."

Garrett: "Enough talk. Let's play cards. I will be the first dealer. The game is Texas Hold-em Poker."

Warren: "We always play Texas Hold-em. Let's have another poker game."

Garrett: "We live in Texas. We are Texans. We play Texas Hold-em -- -- -- at least in my apartment."

Bruce: "When we play cards at your house, you can decide upon the game"

Warren: "OK. Next month, we play cards at my house."

Mike, laughs and asks: "Will your spouse allow us to play cards -- -- in her home."

Warren: "Yes. I make the decisions in our house."

The other men smile and softly laugh. But the card game starts. Each pays for the chips that he wants.

<> <> <> <>

For the first game, each player tosses in a dollar chip to sweeten the pot. Then, I watch as Garrett dealt two cards to each player, including himself. Then he dealt the three community cards.

As the game starts, I serve both beer and ice tea to the men. Potato chips are already in two large bowls on the kitchen table. The blinds make small bets, the others can check, bet, call, raise, or fold. But no one folds. This betting round is completed. Garrett burns a card and turns up the fourth community card -- the Turn. Another betting round follows. One player folds. Again, Garrett burns a card and puts, face up, the fifth community card -- the River. Players muck (fold) and a showdown occurs between two players. The game is over. Bruce won. The next dealer is Warren.

For the second game, two dollar chips are tossed into the pot by each player -- the starting pot, of ten dollars, is sweet. I watch and serve drinks. The five men say very little -- they are getting serious. Each individual bet is small, but all the men are betting. After the fourth community card has been dealt, two men fold and drop out. The fifth community card is dealt, another man drops. A showdown takes place. Garrett wins -- our eyes meet, we smile.

When I have played card game with other ladies it is much more social with talking. Card playing really is not that important to my friends and myself. But I quickly sense that these men are serious about card playing. Talking is slight.

Now the men have been playing Texas Hold-em Poker for about twenty minutes. I believe they are just starting their fifth game. It is getting slightly warm, I remove my cream colored sweater.

Mike: Looks at me as I remove my sweater, and says: "Possibly, Betty would play poker with us. We could change the game to Strip Poker. And we would not require her to toss money into the pot -- but if she wins she gets the money. But if she loses -- -- -- we will see some skin."

Paul: "Strip poker sounds like fun."

Betty: "I really do not know the game. I am afraid that you would be distracted and not able to concentrate on winning -- -- if I had to remove an article of clothing when I lose.

Garrett: "Betty is serving us the drinks and food. She will be serving sandwiches in a few minutes -- -- sandwiches that she made. I ate a sandwich before you arrived -- they are excellent."

Bruce: "Sandwiches sound good to me."

In a few minutes, Garrett glances at me and says only: "Sandwiches, Betty. Thanks."

The Texas hold-em Poker game continues as I serve sandwiches, more potato chips, and drinks.

But now the men are becoming even more serious. Each tosses the equivalent of eight dollars in chips in the pot for game number eight. I know that each man has won at least one game. But I am not closely watching. All still have a pile of chips in front of them. But some piles are large, some are small. At least one player has purchased more chips. And the chips have different colors.

After the flop, Warren folds. Soon, we are sitting on the living room sofa. No one playing cards can see us from the kitchen. Warren puts his hand on my left hose covered knee, then he puts an arm around the back of my neck, his finger tips lightly touch the fabric of my shirt and rub the upper part of a boob. But Warren leaves in time for the next game.

There is little talking. Each looks at the man currently playing to see if he is bluffing or may actually have a desirable hand -- -- a potential winning hand. The men have now been playing about fifty minutes.

I take off my ear rings and casually say: "These ear rings are starting to hurt my ears. I hope that you gentlemen don't object to me removing them."

Briefly, the men looked at me.