A Nevada Brothel - At Garrett's Apa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett: "That is OK, Betty. I suspect that the winners want to continue playing. And those who are losing hope to start winning."

Paul: "Those are nice ear rings, Betty. And I like your matching necklace."

Warren: "Watching you strip would be nice. Then -- possibly other things could be done."

I only smile.

Mike: "Yes. I would like to continue playing poker."

Garrett: "OK. Let's play for another fifteen minutes. Then take a break - I think we can watch the closing minutes of a game on television. Then we can get back to Texas Hold-em Poker. OK?"

The men agreed. I served some more sandwiches, potato chips, and drinks. And watch -- two men fold early -- get up and go to the bathroom.

Bruce returns and watches the other men complete that game. But Mike sits down on the living room sofa and joins me. For several minutes, we talk softly -- -- as he rubs the back of my neck. I rest a hand on his thigh.

After eight minutes or so of playing, Garrett is the winner. Mike leaves and returns to the kitchen to play the next game.

Garrett: "One more game and we take a break."

Again, Bruce folds early, and joins me on the living room sofa. We talk softly -- he is rubbing my upper thigh through the fabric of my skirt. Slowly, he pulls my skirt up -- -- until he is touching my leg through the fabric of my hose. Fingers of his other hand are just touching the upper part of a boob through the fabric of my shirt. I place a hand on his thigh -- -- and slowly move my hand toward a slight bulge.

In ten minutes, Paul is the winner of this game.

Garrett gets up and turns on a game on the television. Some men make a trip to the bathroom -- -- but soon all sit down in the living room to watch a game. As Garrett walks past me, he whispers in my ear and softly says: "Your turn to strip and model. Your choice regarding what you do and how far you go."

I stand about ten feet from the television -- being careful not to block the view of the game. Then I slowly start to strip by removing the red tie and my white shirt.

For a few minutes, I rub my covered boobs with the red tie.

Mike: "To heck with the game. The most interesting activity is what I think Betty is starting."

Paul: "I am recording the game at home. I can watch it later. Please continue stripping, Betty."

Slowly I remove the black skirt. Several times, I let it slide over my hips -- -- only to pull it up again to my waist. Then I let it drop to the floor and step out from the skirt. Now all the men are watching me.

Bruce: "Take it all off, Baby. All off."

Warren: "Strip slow or strip fast. Just so we see all of your flesh."

Paul: "I want to see if the color of the hair on your head matches the color of your pubic hair. Or are you shaved and have smooth pussy lips?"

I smile at the men. Garrett winks at me and smiles back. Slowly I pull up the opaque black slip until some thigh skin shows above my red thigh high hose. Then I let the slip drop. Again, I raise the black slip -- and expose the juncture of my legs and the red thong panties. I turn around and expose my ass to the men.

Several of the men say: "Nice ass." "Continue." "Strip, Baby -- we want to see more skin." "You have a voluptuous body." "Sensuous pleasure is coming."

With my back still toward the men, I spread my legs. Then bend over and grab my lower legs just above my ankles.

Paul: "That is a nice view, Baby. Very pleasing cheeks -- nice curves."

Bruce: "Take it off, Baby. Take it all off."

Now facing the men, I push a strap of the slip of one shoulder. Then I push the other strap of my shoulder. As I wiggle, the opaque black slip slides over my red shelf bra and over my ass, hips, and red thong panties -- as it falls to the floor.

Slowly I walk closer to the men and stand about seven feet away from the nearest man. The shelf bra supports only the undersides of my boobs -- my nipples, areolas, and most of my breast flesh are completely exposed. Then I slowly turn around -- and again expose my bare ass and the red string that emerges from between my two cheeks.

Warren: "This is better then Poker or the television game."

Mike: "I will give you twenty poker chips, Betty, twenty dollars. If I can remove your red bra and fondle your boobs."

Bruce: "I will not raise you Mike. But I will give you thirty poker chips -- thirty dollars, if I can remove your red thong panties -- then play with your pussy lips, clitoris, and cunt."

Warren: "I will give you thirty dollars, if I can remove your red thigh high hose. Then you walk around the room for at least five minutes wearing only the red shoes."

Quickly I understand what the men are doing. It seems that only one man will make a bid -- they will not bid against each other. If I do not accept the offer, I will not get any money -- -- and the men probably will start playing poker again. If I accept the bid, one man will have the fun of removing that item of clothing -- -- but each man will see me naked.

I decide to accept the bids. If I continue through to the gang bang the total money could be a nice sum. And I realize that each poker chip represents one dollar, five dollars, or ten dollars -- -- depending upon the color of the chip. There are even a few poker chips representing twenty dollars.

I look at Garrett. He says, out loud. "Your choice Betty. I will not bid against my friends. But we are going to play some more poker. I think the men will want you to provide food and beverage service wearing only your red shoes."

Paul: "Correct." "Once bare you stay bare."

Warren: "Possibly we could use Betty's body as a place to hold the community cards."

I walk over to Mike. He removes my bra and plays with both boobs and their teats.

Next I turn toward Bruce. He quickly removes my thong panties and massages my pussy lips and clitoris. Mike is still fondling a boob and its teat. Warren is kneeling in back of me -- as he removes my shoes and red thigh high hose. He is also kissing and licking my ass.

At last, I sit down and put on my red low heel shoes. As I walk around the room, I twist and turn my body -- -- and pose in several erotic positions. A few times, I stand in front of a man and bend over -- -- my boobs get fondled. I am practically stark naked -- -- only red shoes, red lipstick, a watch, a ring, and a necklace cover my body. My boobs and sex are completely bare.

Garrett: "What do you want to do, gentlemen? Play cards or see if Betty will do something else for our visual stimulation."

Mike: "What about physical stimulation?"

Bruce: "Yes. Physical stimulation of our valuable equipment."

Garrett: "Possibly Betty will pleasure and stimulate her boobs and genitals. I will toss in forty dollars for that activity."

Now, I am walking around the room and massaging my breasts and nipples. Then I fondle my pussy lips. I stand in front of each man and fondle my boobs and sex. Then as I fondle one boob, I spread my pussy lips and give each man a close-up view of my pink treasure. After walking several feet away from the men, I turn my back toward them and spread my legs. Then I bend over and grab my lower legs just above my ankles. The men have the opportunity to view my ass hole and pussy lips.

As I display myself, I hear the men say: "Very nice." "Wish my spouse would entertain me in this manner." "I would love to stick my cock into those holes." "Two holes -- two cocks."

Warren: "If I recall correctly, Garrett, you recently went to Nevada on a trip. Just by chance, did you visit a brothel?"

Garrett: "I only do what is legal."

Warren: "You didn't really answer my question."

Garrett: "Correct."

For several more minutes, I remain bent over. Then, I walk around the room wearing only my red shoes. I enjoy displaying my female curves to these men. Several men have a slight bulge just below their belts. As I walk close to the men, most reach out and touch my naked body. I continue walking around the room -- -- the men continue to touch me. I feel some of my natural lubrication slowly ooze our of my vagina. Most of the men now have bulges several inches below their belt buckets.

Garrett. "OK. Break time is over. Lets play a few more hands of Texas Hold-em -- -- while Betty rests and thinks about what she wants to do next."

The Texas Hold-em Poker game starts, again. I am still wearing lipstick, watch, ring, and a necklace. My feet are covered with my red shoes -- essentially, I am stark naked.

I serve some more food and beverage -- as I walk around the table two men rub my bare ass, another man briefly touches a breast and its teat. They say it will bring them better luck when playing cards. Some of the men make comments about my female curves.

Warren: "Garrett, could Betty lay on the table and we use her stomach as a holder for the community cards?"

Paul: "A good idea, Warren. And we could place the bets in the valley between her boobs."

Garrett: "Yes -- if Betty agrees. Also, her naked body would shield any eyes that roam over the table looking for any exposed cards of other players."

Paul: "Our eyes would be focused on her boobs and genitals."

Bruce: "My eyes would focus only on my cards and possibly on Betty's face."

The other men softly laugh at Bruce's comment.

In a minute or so, I am laying on my back on the kitchen table. My legs are spread wide - my sex is completely exposed. As the men start a new game, Mike deals two cards to each player and places the three community cards on my stomach. Some chips are placed in the valley between my breasts. It seems that I feel all the men looking at my naked body -- only my feet are covered with my red shoes. My jewelry and red lipstick covers very little. But my stomach and valley are somewhat cover with cards and poker chips. I close my eyes.

The game continues. I feel more chips being placed in the valley between my breasts. I feel the other two community cards placed close to my boobs. I feel more poker chips hitting the valley between my boobs. One man has placed his chips on the areola and teat of one of my boobs.

Warren: "Don't cover up her teats -- we want to see them."

I feel several fingers pushing the chips off my teat and onto the side of my mound near the valley.

The game continues. Finally, I feel the winner collecting his poker chips and rubbing my boobs and pussy lips. I open my eyes -- -- Mike is the winner of this hand.

Mike: "Touching your body, Betty, helps me win at poker."

Garrett: "Mike is often a winner -- he usually needs only to touch his cards and poker chips."

After Mike collects his winnings, I shake my upper body. Several men look at my breasts as they move back and forth. One man has his hand close to my upper body -- frequently, as I shake my body, my left boob touches his hand.

Now each man gets up and moves to the next chair. It is like they are playing musical chairs -- but there is a chair for each player. As the games continue, each man gets to sit in the chair that has the best view of my pussy lips. Several men are satisfied looking at my slit, but several men have me spread my lips with my fingers -- so they can view my pink flesh -- clitoris, pee hole, and vagina entrance.

My stomach and valley continues to be the card and poker chip holders for several more games.

But now the money at stake in the card game is high -- -- the men focus more on the Texas Hold-em game then on my body. I get off the table and serve some more food and beverage. As I walk around the table, all of the men briefly feel some part of my female flesh -- my ass, the juncture of my legs, my thighs, and my breasts. Several of them laugh and say touching female parts brings them luck.

Mike folds after he sees the three community cards. He gets up, takes my hand, and guides me to the living room sofa. From the table in the kitchen the sofa is not visible. Mike is completely dressed. I am still wearing my red shoes.

We sit and softly talk. Then he places his arm around the back of my neck. Fingers on his right hand caress my right breast and its nipple. In a few minutes, he places my hand on the pants fabric that is covering his manhood. He continues rubbing my breast, I feel his organ increasing in size as I rub the fabric covering his organ.

In the kitchen, the Texas Hold-em game continues. But apparently another man has folded. Bruce sits down -- I am between two completely dressed men. Now I am not even wearing shoes. I have on a watch, a ring, a necklace, and some red lipstick. Each man is fondling a boob -- I am massaging two cocks -- through the fabric of their pants.

Garrett walks into the living room -- and smiles. Apparently, Garrett has folded.

Garrett: "If Betty is comfortable, I have no objections for some more serious sexual activities."

Quickly, both Mike and Paul unzip their pants and pull out their organs. We resume our activities -- -- my hands are massaging two bare cocks. One is hard and very erect; one is partially erect. Both of my boobs are being fondled by the two men. Almost at the same time , each man bends over, opens his mouth, and clamps his lips down on the closest teat. I continue massaging two bare cocks, each man is licking and sucking a teat.

Garrett walks back into the kitchen. I can hear him say that the poker game can continue with the three of them. But there are other activities going on in the living room.

Bruce: "Would you give me a bare cock blow job, Betty?"

Mike: "Yes. I would also like my cock sucked. You will be rewarded for your activities."

Quickly -- -- both men strip completely, then sit down on the sofa. I am on my knees, between Bruce's legs. I stick out my tongue and lick his erection for a few minutes -- but I also stroke Mike's balls. Then I open my mouth and suck Bruce's cock. A few minutes later, I am stroking Bruce's erection as I suck Mike's cock. During the next ten minutes or so, both cocks and balls receive similar attention.

Bruce and Mike separate and another naked man sits down in the center of the sofa. I am not certain who the third naked man -- it could be Warren or Paul. I know it is not Garrett -- I have often seen, touched, and felt Garrett's cock. This is a different cock. But it really does not matter to me. This cock needs the attention from my mouth to achieve a nice erection.

Back of me, I hear Garrett and another man talking. I assume that they are naked and watching.

I continue sucking the cock of the man sitting in the center of the sofa. But my hands and fingers are also busy stroking and massaging the balls and cocks of the men sitting on opposite sides of the sofa.

Garrett: "Warren and I would like your mouth on our cocks, Betty."

I get up and walk the short distance to where Garrett and Warren are sitting. Both are stark naked. Garrett indicates that I should suck Warren's cock, first -- -- since he is the host.

I am stark naked. Two naked men and two bare cocks are in front of me. Three naked men and three bare cocks are behind me. It seems that I will soon be the center of attraction of five middle aged men with five middle aged cocks. I want the gang bang -- I decided that shortly before kneeling down between Bruce's cock and starting to suck his slight erection.

For ten minutes or so, I focus my attention on the manhood's of Warren and Garrett.

Now the men stand up and form a circle. I am on my knees -- in the center of a circle of legs, cocks, and balls. All of the balls and adjacent skin is covered with pubic hair. Coming out through the hair are cocks in various stages of erection -- straight out, hard, and very erect or pointing slightly downward toward the floor. Some of the cocks are straight, some are slightly curved. But none of the cocks are flaccid.

Never before, at one time, have I been this close to this number of bare cocks. Five cocks that want pleasuring and need pleasuring by using the body of a woman -- my body. Yes, I will enjoy the gang bang -- when I have these five cocks, for my own pleasure. I feel my natural lubrication starting to flow in my pink love tunnel.

I open my mouth and start licking and sucking the nearest cock -- I feel it starting to grow larger in my mouth. At the same time, I reach out with both hands and play with the two cocks and two pair of balls on opposite sides of the cock in my mouth. In only a few minutes, this cock is hard and sticking straight out from the attached male body. I do not even look upward -- whose cock I am sucking is not really that important to me. I want to enjoy each cock -- separately in my mouth, then elsewhere.

Frequently, I hear soft moans and words requesting more from the men who are receiving the pleasure of my fingers and mouth.

Only Garrett's cock is important to me -- -- and this cock is not attached to Garrett's body. I love the way that Garrett fucks me -- in any body opening that I have. He really knows how to use his cock to please me. And pleasure himself.

Now I move, in a clock-wise manner and start sucking the next cock (number two) -- it is already slightly erect from being massaged with my fingers. At the same time, I start fondling the balls and hard cock that I just sucked. And my fingers also start fondling a new set of balls and a cock.

After several minutes of sucking cock two, it grows inside my mouth and becomes erect. I again move clock-wise and focus my sucking activity on cock number three. This cock looks and feels very familiar -- -- I look up and see Garrett looking down on me. Our eyes meet, we smile.

I start massaging the cock and balls on both sides of Garrett. Then I open my mouth wide and start licking and sucking Garrett's cock. For a few minutes, I suck on his balls. Then focus my vigorous sucking action on his cock until it is hard and large. I would love to have Garrett's cock in my ass and then in my vagina, now. But I know that will come later.

I move clock-wise again. There are two more cocks that need my attention. The near-by cocks and pairs of balls also require the soft touches that a woman's hands can provide to male equipment.

As I suck and massage cocks and balls, I hear more moans and words indicating pleasure.

Finally, I am finished. I look around the circle of legs, cocks, and hair covered balls. But primarily I look at the five cocks. Some male hands are fondling their organs -- -- but all of the cocks are erect and sticking straight out or curving slightly. Two of the cocks have pink heads, three of the cocks have foreskin covering the cock head and are not circumcised.

It is easy for me to see that:

<> One cock is somewhat smaller in length and diameter then the others.

<> Two cocks appear to have the same length with one having a larger diameter then the other. <> One cock is certainly longer then the first three but it has a similar diameter.

<> But the fifth cock is super-sized, in length and diameter.

I believe that my vagina can easily accommodate four cocks. I think that my ass can accommodate three of the cocks without causing me too much pain. But the super-sized cock probably will completely fill my cunt with some pain. Possibly some of this super-sized cock will not be able to enter my vagina. My ass would be over whelmed with this enormous rod.

Warren: "What cock did you like best, Betty?"

Betty: "Excluding Garrett's, I enjoyed all of the cocks. They are all pleasing. But Garrett's is the best."

Paul: "Betty has been providing us with pleasure for a long time. I believe that she would enjoy some self-stimulation."

Garrett: "A good idea, Paul. I believe all of us would like to see you pleasuring yourself, Betty. I would enjoy that."

As he talks, Garrett places two dildos on the floor beside me -- and a bottle of lubricant. One of dildos is shaped like an erect penis with balls. The second dildo is a plastic rod with small plastic bumps on its cylinder. Both have vibrators.