A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, Kitty. My cock has been in several woman who are smaller then you."

Somehow, I am able to relax. Then I lower my body some more. I feel my pussy lips touching Jim's body.

"Very nice, Kitty. My rod is completely inside your moist cylinder. Please start riding my cock."

Using my legs, I lift my body. Then lower myself. Up, then down. Frequently! Each time I move up, my cunt gets some relief from being completely filled. Then, as I lower my body it feels that I am impaling myself on a long large diameter steel rod that is somewhat rounded on the end.

"Keep riding -- but go faster. I like to see a woman's breasts swing and sway when she is riding a hard cock."

I continue moving my body up and down. My cunt is gradually getting use to being completely filled -- no longer does my cunt hurt when I lower my body. I continue to move up and down for several more minutes. But now my legs are starting to hurt from the lifting and lowering.

"Yeah, Baby. Love watching your breasts swing and sway. You have nice ample boobs. Please lean forward so your female mounds of flesh can be fondled."

I do not say anything -- I continue to provide the sexual services that Jim wants. He wants me to ride his cock -- -- cow girl style. He wants to see my boobs swing and sway. Somehow I continue. He smiles.

"You are doing a good job riding my cock, Kitty."

"Thank you for that comment."

I lean forward, for several minutes he squeezes and massages my breasts. He pulls and pinches my teats. Even though I am leaning forward, I stay in his saddle and ride his horn. But now his cock is hitting, with force, different areas of my moist cylinder as I move. Different areas of my cylinder are receiving pleasure and pain. But there is more pleasure then pain.

"Very nice. I love how you are riding my horn -- Cow Girl. I enjoyed fondling your boobs. But let's move to the missionary position. I want to provide you with a wonderful fucking."

"Yes. I will appreciate a wonderful fucking."

"Please lay on your back with your ass at the very edge of the bed."

I get in the desired position. My legs are spread wide, Jim is standing between my legs. He moves slightly forward, I feel his covered cock head touch my pussy lips. With only gentle pressure, his cock head easily spreads my pussy lips and starts penetrating my moist cunt. The penetration is steady but slow. Then I feel his balls touching my ass. Jim pulls partway out, then enters again. Part way out, and in again. Often!

"Very nice, Kitty. I love looking at a woman when she is naked, on her back, and with her legs spread. Your body is very pleasing to me."

"Thank you, Jim. I am glad that you like what you see. And also that you are enjoying our party."

"I am. --- --- I certainly am. Your female charms are very nice."

He moves slightly; his cock explores my cunt from many different directions: -- from the left -- from the right -- from the top -- and from the bottom.

Each penetration is deep. Very deep. There is some pain but much more pleasure. My cunt can accommodate his manhood.

"Are you receiving a wonderful fucking, Kitty?"

"Yes. Wonderful!"

"Would you like me to really fuck you? A real deep fucking?"

"Yes. My cunt can take a deep fucking. Will your cock be able to give me a deep fucking?"

Our eyes meet. We both smile.

"I am going to penetrate you again. Like a wedge can be pounded and split a tree -- I am going to split you as I pound and ram my cock into you cunt."

Again, our eyes meet. We both smile and softly laugh.

Now I am on my back -- but in the center of the bed, my head is resting on a pillow. My ass elevated with a firm pillow. My legs spread wide. Jim is between my spread legs, his cock within an inch or so of my moist pussy. He moves forward. Again, his condom covered cock head easily spreads my pussy lips. In only a few seconds, my cunt has been penetrated as deep as possible. I feel his balls hitting my ass.

"Yes. Yes, Jim. Fuck my cunt. Fuck me hard and fast."

"You are going to get an excellent fucking, Kitty."

He pushes his arms under my legs. The inside of his elbows lock with the back of my knees. He lifts me up, then bends me partway over. My legs touch my breasts. My body is pinned down. Jim moves back slightly -- most of his covered shaft is visible. Then I feel his cock head and shaft as he quickly thrusts deep into my cunt. Again, most of his covered shaft is visible, but quickly my cunt feels his cock head and shaft as it slides deep into my cylinder. Frequently -- -- I see part of his shaft, I feel his cock head and shaft.

"Do you feel like a woman?"

"Yes."

"Do you feel like a woman who is getting a wonderful fucking, Kitty?"

"Yes. A wonderful and pleasing fucking. And I want to feel your ejaculation -- deep inside my body."

"What if I pull out and ejaculate on your body -- -- on your stomach, on your breasts, on your face."

"Any way you want. Any way."

I remain in this pinned position, my legs touching my ass. Many, many times -- -- I see Jim's shaft, then feel his cock head and shaft penetrating my cunt. Finally, I feel his large cock increase slightly in size. His cum shots out of his organ and hits the inside of the condom -- -- deep inside of my body.

Then, I feel his cock gradually decreasing in size. He pulls out. I watch him as he pulls the used condom off his cock. His manhood is still large. I glance at the timer -- our party is almost over.

He turns the condom inside out. Just as the timer starts buzzing, Jim puts his cum on my nipples. Then rubs his cum from the nipple to my pink areola and surrounding female flesh. Finally, he sucks the cum off my nipples and breasts. And swallows his male juice.

"Do you want to watch me take a shower, Kitty?"

"Yes."

Jim walks to the bathroom and stands in the shower. I watch him as he washes his manhood and then takes a quick shower.

"Please wash my back, Kitty."

I wash his back but do not get in the shower. Jim rinses off, steps out of the shower, and hands me a fluffy white towel towel. I dry his entire body.

We watch each other in the bedroom -- Jim puts on his street clothes, I put on my brothel uniform. He gives me a nice tip.

Hand in hand, we walk down the hall way toward the lobby. Initially, Jim has his hand on my waist -- but soon he is touching my ass. He pinches my ass several times as we walk. In the lobby -- we hug, whisper thank you, say good by, and please come again. Then he is gone.

Our separate life paths have come together for thirty minutes or so in a brothel -- -- and probably will never come together again. Jim paid me, and I provided sexual services that he wanted. That is the nature of the brothel business -- -- a woman providing sexual services; usually with little emotion, and certainly with no love.

EVENING

I freshen up and change the sheet. Then eat the already prepared evening meal.

During the evening, I visit with some men at the bar. And I am in several line-ups with five to nine other 'girls'. But I am not selected. I watch some television and read.

It is late. I am in my room. My body has been rented and used to provide sexual satisfaction for some men. But I have not been sexually satisfied. I am horny. Very horny.

I pull off my brothel uniform, use the bathroom, and lay down on the bed. I am stark naked. My head and upper back are elevated with several pillows. I can easily view my spread legs and cunt reflected in the mirror.

My friend -- V. L. D. -- is beside me. Mr. Vibrating Latex Dildo will help me become relaxed, and sexually satisfied, just before I go to sleep. With my special friend, V. L. D., I do not need a cock. A cock often just gets small and soft -- when my cunt wants some more action. FUCKING ACTION -- -- -- that provides me with needed sexual satisfaction.

I put some lubricant on my pussy lips and clitoris. Then sexually please myself in a variety of ways -- frequently and at different times:

fondling my breasts and teats, pinching and pulling my nipples;

several fingers rubbing my clitoris in many different directions;

one or two fingers rubbing my pussy lips, cunt lips, and entering my cunt;

fingers of one hand massaging my clitoris -- -- --

while fingers of my other hand rub my cunt;

a finger rubbing my ass hole, then entering my ass.

My fingers seen to be almost magical -- -- -- -- as I sexually satisfy myself.

Next, I turn on my vibrating friend and have my latex dildo work some magic on my clitoris. The sexual pleasure gets me excited. My breathing quickens. I can feel some of my natural lubricant slowly oozing past my cunt lips and onto my upper leg.

I push Mr. V. L. Dildo an inch or so into my cunt. Then pull it completely out of my body. But quickly, push the vibrating dildo into my cunt again -- this time deeper. Then pull it only part way out; I want my cunt lips to feel the vibrating action. I push the dildo in even deeper -- and pull it part way out.

Finally, I push the vibrating dildo in as far as possible and slowly pull it part way out. Frequently, I quickly push my special friend -- the vibrating dildo -- into the depths of my moist female cylinder, but pull it only part way -- slowly. Mr. V. L. D. sexually stimulates me.

My breathing is faster. My body quivers. Then my body shakes. Deep inside my body, I feel a wave of motion start -- then spread through my body. My friend, the vibrating dildo, is operating in my cunt -- as deep as possible. My body jerks -- as another wave of motion spreads through my body. I continue moving the vibrating dildo inside my moist cylinder. My body jerks as a third wave moves through me. But this wave is smaller then the other two waves. I turn off the vibrator but leave my special friend inside my moist warm cunt. My orgasm is finished.

I rest and think about my special friend, Mr. V. L. Dildo. Possibly the next time I take a shower, my friend will shower with me.

I turn off the lamp on the table beside my bed. Sexually, I have pleased myself -- I will not be horny in the morning. Sleep soon comes. My friend, Mr. V. L. D., is quiet and sleeping inside my warm body.

THIRD DAY BACK

MORNING

It is late morning, I wake up gradually. My friend, Mr. V. L. D., has slipped out of my cunt and is between my legs. I guess that my special friend is resting for the next time when he will vibrate and fill my cunt. No longer am I horny. Next week, when I have my medical check up, I will need to purchase at the store some batteries for my special friend.

I get up and take a warm shower. Some mornings, when I shower only my soapy hands rub and caress my entire body. But this morning, I use a wash cloth. While I am still wet and slippery with soap, I use a new safety razor and shave. First my legs are shaved, then I shave my underarms. I cut off a few stray hairs that grow on one of my breasts. Next, I shave the hair on the sides of the slit between my legs. Finally, I trim the pubic hair above my slit. The remaining short hair is trimmed in the shape of a heart.

After the soap is rinsed off my body, I step out of the shower. Facing the large bathroom mirror, I look at my nude reflection. I usually wear a 36 C bra, either a bra with full cups or a shelf bra that supports only the underside of my boobs. Sometimes I go without a bra when I am home and not working at the big box discount store. My weight fluctuates up and down about five pounds, but is under control. My curves are in the right places.

Most of the men that have had parties with me say nice things about my body, my boobs, and my pink treasure. I believe that I am getting use to being stark naked and performing sex acts for men that I have just meet. I believe that I am getting use to having my female charms used by men for their own sexual pleasure. I am getting use to renting my body for brief time periods -- -- I know that I need the money.

But I will keep my friend, Mr. V. L. Dildo., active and supplied with batteries. A gal never knows when she will be horny and need a special friend to satisfy her sexually.

I put on my brothel uniform, then eat breakfast. There are no men in the bar, only two 'girls' are currently have parties. In the lounge, I watch some television and read several short stories in my book.

The bell rings, some man wants a line up. In a minute or so, six 'girls' including myself are standing in a line as a man looks at a variety of lingerie and female flesh. When it is my turn, I smile and take one step forward and say: "Kitty." Then I step back, I continue to smile.

For several minutes, the man continues to look at a variety of lingerie and female flesh. One of the 'girls' is practically naked. She is wearing shoes, thong panties, and a shelf bra -- most of her breasts and nipples are completely visible.

The man looks at the Shift Manager and says: "A very nice line up of 'girls'. I like several of the ladies -- -- -- -- but my first choice is -- -- Kitty."

I smile and walk toward the man. As we walk down the hallway to my room, he says that his name is Ralph. Initially he has a hand around my waist -- but only after a few steps, his hand is on my ass.

Once inside my bedroom, Ralph says: "I was at another brothel yesterday but want to try out a different brothel and a new 'girl'. As I said in the lobby, you are my first choice but I would be willing to have a party with one of the other 'girls'.

We quickly negotiate a fifteen minute party at twenty dollars above the house minimum. Then I check his equipment. I book the party with the Madam and give her the money -- then return to my room in minutes. Ralph is stark naked and is sitting on a towel that he placed on a chair. His legs are spread wide -- -- His cock is partially erect.

"Please strip, Kitty. But leave you thigh high hose on. Massage my cock, get it dressed, and give me a brief blow job."

Quickly I remove my orange opaque gown, bra, panties, and shoes. I think to myself that this is probably a record time for me -- -- from returning to my room dressed to being undressed for a man that I just had meet. But this is a sexual service business -- giving the man the pleasure that he wants, but following laws and house policy.

"Very nice boobs. Your neatly trimmed pubic hair is nice. I think I will enjoy being in you body. Please fondle my cock and balls."

I get on my knees between his legs -- and provide the pleasure that he has requested: cock massaging and ball stroking. I rub his cock head and cock rim with several fingers. His cock responds.

I open a condom package and place the condom on the tip of his cock head. Using my mouth, I unroll the condom down his shaft as far as possible. My fingers complete the unrolling.

"Very nice, Kitty. Suck it now. Suck it fast and hard, Baby."

Quickly, I start bobbing my head up and down on his organ. Initially, my lips touch the base of his shaft, but his cock grows larger in my mouth. I focus my sucking activity on his cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft. His cock grows larger.

"Do you like having a man's cock in your mouth, Baby. And in your cunt."

"Yes." I mumble over his large manhood.

"OK. Let's fuck. Cow Girl Position."

Ralph lays down on the bed, his condom covered cock pointing toward the ceiling. I straddle his body. Holding his cock with the fingers of one hand, I guide it into my cunt -- as I lower my body.

Then I start moving my body up, then down. Up, then down -- frequently.

"Ride me faster -- -- Cow Girl. I want to watch your ample boobs bouncing around."

I continued to push my body up with my legs. Then lower my body onto his large erect manhood.

"Lean forward, 'girl' , I want to play with one of your boobs."

I leaned forward. Ralph starts squeezing and fondling a boob. His fingers pinching and pulling its nipple. Next he plays with my other boob. His fingers and hand go back and forth -- making the round trip from my left boob to my right boob. Frequently!

At the same time he starts boob playing, the fingers of his other hand began to rub my trimmed pubic hair. Then two of his fingers push my slit apart and play with my clitoris.

My slit is spread wide with his cock and his fingers. I wonder if my pussy lips will ever come together again. I am very glad that Ralph did not have three hands and could not reach my ass hole.

"Ride me, Baby. Ride my cock hard and fast -- -- I want an ejaculation."

I continued to ride his cock -- Cow Girl style. Ralph continues to fondle my breasts and clitoris. From time to time, Ralph rubs the thigh high hose covering my upper legs -- but his hands and fingers always returns to my boobs and clit.

"Your have a very appropriate name for a prostitute in a legal Nevada brothel. Kitty and pussy." Ralph says and laughs.

I only smile. My legs are getting tired. But I continue to stay in his saddle and ride his cock.

I think I should have agreed only to the missionary style of intercourse. It probably would have been much easier for me to just lay on my back with my legs spread and let the man be very active as he thrusts his cock into my cunt.

I look at the timer -- about five minutes remain in our party.

"Would you like to change positions, Ralph? Possibly missionary style or rear entry." I suggest.

"No. I want to continue watching and playing with your breasts and clitoris -- -- as you ride my cunt. Cow Girl style.

I continue to ride his hard cock. Frequently my trimmed pubic hair and bare pussy lips touch Ralph's pubic hair.

"I like watching my cock appear as you go up. But I really like watching my cock disappear completely into your cunt."

"I am glad that you are pleased with our party, Ralph."

"Yes. I am very pleased. I believe my erect cock is thicker and longer then most cocks. But you can take all of my cock in your cunt."

"Yes. Your manhood really fills me up."

Finally, the buzzer rings -- indicating that only two minutes remain in our party.

"Since I fucked another prostitute earlier, I guess that I will not have an ejaculation with the Cow Girl style of fucking."

"What would you like me to do? Possibly a hand job?"

"Yes. Take off the used condom. Put some baby oil on your hands and give me a hand job. But I want your ass toward me."

"I do not want you to finger my ass hole or ass."

"OK. I will just rub your butt and lower back."

I get in position and start vigorously playing with Ralph's bare cock with both hands and fingers. One hand is grasping, squeezing, and moving up and down on his shaft. Fingers of my other hand initially are massaging his cock head and moving around on the cock rim. But then I am rubbing his small sensitive bundle of nerves on the triangle on the underside of his cock.

Soon after I got in the desired position, Ralph put some baby oil on my butt and lower back. Then he started massaging my lower back and rounded curves of my butt. Fortunately, he did not approach my ass hole -- -- since I was ready to either quickly move away or really twist his cock and squeeze his balls.

I feel and see Ralph's cock increase slightly in size. His body jerks several times. Cum shots out of his cock, and falls back onto my fingers and hands. Ralph has his ejaculation -- -- he has received sexual satisfaction during our fifteen minute party.

After resting brief, Ralph puts on his street clothes and I put on my brothel uniform.

"Thank you -- -- pussy cat -- -- Kitty. I enjoyed our party."

Ralph gives me a tip. In the lobby, he hugs me tightly. And whispers in my ear: "I enjoyed being in your cock. Thank you."

Then he leaves. I take a quick shower and change the sheet on the bed. Then have lunch.

AFTERNOON

After lunch, I briefly watch television in the lounge. Another 'girl' is using the computer -- but finally it is my turn to check for any emails. I type in my email address and password and access an email from Garrett -- -- a gentlemen with whom I have had several pleasing parties. Both short and long parties. A one hour party during my first time at the brothel. Then an extended party during the second time I was working at the brothel -- I believe the second party was two hours long. Another 'girl' is scheduled to use the computer in about ten minutes. I spend my computer time reading Garrett's email:

1...345678