A New Adventure

Story Info
Wife Sharing.
1.4k words
3.65
67.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnyg
bonnyg
105 Followers

Prologue

September 2014

The lift came smoothly to a standstill. We were alone. Our nervous tension took the air from the confined space. Our thoughts were wild. Finally it was about to happen. I wasn't too sure about this anymore.....maybe she felt the same way......and after all, she was my wife so maybe she would pull out of it.

No, No......I didn't think so... She turned to me as the lift doors slowly slid open and smiled, her eyes sparkled. She was sexier, looking forward to this more than ever.

It had taken a while to organise. Both she and I had wanted to do this for months.It was the culmination of many years of our erotic adventures. Booking the extra hotel room was easy. Flicking through her mobile contacts to invite her favourites was a little more difficult. Discretion was the key.

She stepped forward, clutching my hand and turned to walk the short distance towards our guest's room. She still maintained her composure, touching her hair to make sure it was still tightly tied back. Quietly she murmured "Did you remember the camera?"

I tapped my jacket pocket and nodded "Yeah". She grinned and looked searching into my eyes.

I continued, "Happy anniversary my love"

"Happy anniversary my love, and......... thank you for all this" She paused, looked me in the eyes and kissed me on the lips, "We've come a long way haven't we?!"

I chuckled. "It's been fucking great though!" Coming to the door and pausing before I knocked, I held both her hands and gazed into her eyes. "I love you"

"I love you too."

Tapping on the solid door, I could sense her breathing heavily and she bit her lip, not knowing what to expect.

A slightly older man, one of our old friends opened the door, nodded at me and then beamed at her, holding her eye. "The others are already here" He said, gesturing to three suited men reclining on the plush hotel settees. "Do want a drink?"

"Yeah, yeah"

"Whisky?"

"That's good". He pulled a bottle from the nearby table and poured us both a large shot. I needed it.

The three other men turned, their eyes following my wife as she moved slowly through the room. She walked over to the floor to ceiling window, smiling coyly and stood with her back to us, sipping her whisky, looking out over the city stretching into the distance.

I felt so nervous and excited I felt like throwing up. The drink hit the back of my tongue, the harsh, warm taste knocked me back to my senses.

We all looked silently at my wife, her beautiful figure, blonde hair, high heels, perfect skin. She had spent hours getting ready for this. Bathing, putting on her makeup, the new expensive underwear I'd bought for her and a figure hugging, thigh length black dress. I had watched her preparing with a mixture of pride, but also growing jealousy. The jealousy wouldn't last for long though as the look on her face as the evening progressed would more than make up for it.

One of the men broke the silence. "I'm glad you invited us over, I've been looking forward to this day for weeks".

"Me too!" agreed another one of the men, "It's been too long".

My wife turned her head and smiled at them and then turned back to look once again out of the window.

"You don't mind do you?" I mumbled quietly to the men as I drew the phone camera from my jacket pocket. They shook their heads. I took that to mean that they were happy. I reached over, poured myself another large drink and began recording the events as they unfolded.

She stepped back slowly and turned towards the first man, the one who had opened the door. She leaned in and kissed him. A lingering, passionate kiss. He pulled her to him, clutching her trim bum with his large hand, then reached behind her back and delicately unzipped her black dress. She broke the kiss, looked into his hungry eyes and grinned. This man was one of her favourites. We'd both known him for years. He'd never disappointed.

She stepped back, letting her dress fall away, pooling on the thick carpeted floor. Moving along to the next man she put her hand on his chest and kissed him too. Their tongues tasted each other. He groaned quietly as again she pulled back, turned around and beckoned him to unclasp her lacy bra. She shook it from her shoulders, letting her cute, full breasts become unashamedly exposed.

We'd met this man and his girlfriend right at the beginning of our journey into our adventure. His girlfriend had wanted to come too, join the party, but I had had to explain to her, that it was a special occasion, that my wife wanted to be the only female in the room. Be the centre of attention. The fact that I had been on a yachting weekend with just this girl and seven other guys for her birthday, twisted the deal. She had agreed. She knew the score.

The next man was treated once more to a searching kiss. He put his hands up and cupped her firm breasts, teasing her erect nipples with his thumbs, then slowly moved down, hooking his thick fingers into her panties and slowly pulling them downwards. They glided down her smooth legs to her ankles. She stepped out of them, leaving her only in high heels, all the time maintaining eye contact with him. Her smooth, shaven womanhood now on full display. She smiled at him. This man was a bit of a mystery to her. The first and only time she'd met up with him, he had literally taken her breath away with his size and stamina. That's what she had told me anyway, when she had arrived home, dazed, exhausted, but happy, in the early hours of the morning.

The fourth and final man, she had to stand on tip toes to meet his lips. Tall and slim, big in every way. The youngest of the four, about half our age, we'd met him as he worked behind a bar on a weekend away. As the last of his customers had drifted off into the night, we had talked, laughed, flirted and then he and I had introduced her to the alternative uses of the pool table in the back room.

She put the back of her fingers to the obvious pressing bulge in his trousers. Looking intently up at him, she traced his hidden length with her fingertips.

She peeked behind the four men searching for my eyes, giving me one last lingering look, checking I was really okay with her desires. I swallowed hard as I looked back, nodding slowly, reassuring her. She grinned and guiltily looked down.

Walking slowly to the bed, she looked over her shoulder suggestively at the men. Their minds were in a frenzy of lust and excitement. They followed readily. I followed too, camera rolling, recording the action as it unfolded. My hardness strained in my pants. I would have to wait until later before I allowed myself any relief. We would both watch the recording back in our own bed when we got home.

Climbing onto the bed, she gave us a wonderful view of her bum, arching her back, pushing it high, provocatively into the air, like a dog on heat. The men muttered under their breaths and started to remove their jackets, loosening their ties.

She shifted around to face them. Playful now. Smirking, one hand over her breast, fingers teasing her hard nipple, her other hand reached down between her legs, fingers slowly sliding on the slick wetness between her folds.

One by one, the four men stripped naked, their hard, quivering, excitement springing out of their pants, straining to join the play.

I sat quietly to one side of the bed, camera still recording, frustrated beyond belief. I had never been as turned on as this before.

She looked quickly over at me, then at the camera. She gasped as she noticed my fingers wrapped around my suddenly released hardness. She threw her head back, grinning.

"Come on then boys, get over here......now!" she commanded in a husky, lustful voice.

She looked admiringly at their stiff erections as they crowded and circled around her, their hands urgently stroking her smooth skin. She licked her lips and groaned as her excitement began to rise.

"Let's get this party started......!"

bonnyg
bonnyg
105 Followers