A New Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked up at her I started to lose myself in the moment. It was just me and Amber we were breathing as one, long deep breathes. Amber opened her eyes and looked directly into mine. In that instant I started to cum. My hips bucked and I gave out a long sigh. I could feel my cock throbbing pumping my juice into her then Amber gave out a moan. She bore down on me and I could feel her pussy start to throb. I had a huge wave of orgasm and both of us were struggling for air for a few seconds.

Amber collapsed on top of me and I held her for a few moments. We kissed softly and gently then she gently eased me out of her and lay next to me. Her arm across my chest I could feel the bed vibrating slightly as both of us were breathing heavy and it took a while for us to calm down.

Slowly we both got our breath back and Amber sat up a little.

"Why don't you go down to the bar, we'll get cleaned up and join you in a bit."

She said.

It took me a moment to realise that she was talking to Dan. I looked over and he slowly stood up and walked out of the room.

Amber gently kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, that was amazing."

She said softly.

Amber and I took turns using the bathroom to freshen up and we got ourselves dressed. Once we were ready we left the room and went down to the bar. As we walked into the bar Amber took my right hand in her left. I realised that I had to in a sense hand her back to Dan once we got to the table.

12