A New Adventure Every Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,860 Followers

"Oh, not so hard, Sam," Meg advises and I pause.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. You just taste so nice."

She smiles, "Just remember my pussy's not made of leather! Go slower and more softly, at least to begin." I give her labia a soft kiss to say sorry for my roughness then lick the full length again but this time slowly and softly. I hear Meg sigh in response to my lick and I repeat, this time pointing my tongue to plough a slight furrow between her soft, moist labia, tasting her once more. I'm thrilled with the soft "Oh yes, that's so right, Sam!" from Meg, especially as I can't resist licking her again and again, always gently and slowly, because of that wonderful taste.

I copy Meg's loving of me as my mouth covers her pussy. I point my tongue and slip it into her sex. On impulse I push my tongue as deep as I can, pull it back and then plunge it deep again as I begin to fuck her with my tongue. At each stroke my mouth receives more of her delicious nectar. I feel euphoric and giddy at what I'm doing as I hear Meg's sighs. "Oh Sam, you clever woman, that's so nice."

My tongue is tiring but I love the taste and I know where there's more. Samantha Dowler would have dismissed the idea as perverted but not Sam Cummings; I'm certain that this kinky girl will enjoy this and I am not going to be timid and ashamed of what turns me on any more. I again lick her slit from top to bottom but on the second lick I do not stop at the base of the cunny but continue with lots of little licks down across her perineum. I hear a soft "Ooooh" behind and smile. 'Just you wait, Meg Dike!' I think to myself. I pause a moment then give her anal bud a slow, firm lick, not too hard but enough to show this was no accident. "Oh wow," Meg gasps. I point my tongue and press it hard into the centre of her bud and I begin licking her; rimming her my inner pedant supplies, recalling the word gleaned from who knows where. "Oh fuck, Sam, mega right! Aagh that feels amazing!"

Meg may be enjoying this but I am in heaven. I continue tonguing Meg's anus as I bring my hand to begin fingering her pussy at the same time. I slip two fingers gently into her hot, wet womanhood and feel for the roughness of her G-spot which I begin to rub steadily. I copy what I often do when masturbating and move my thumb so it presses and softly rubs her clit; which is considerably larger than mine. Meg's breathing becomes shallower and more rapid and she doesn't have to say anything to tell me I'm doing this right! Her breaths become singing gasps and I pull my head back and move my thumb so I can lick and to suck her clitoris.

I feel my fingers gently squeezed as contractions spasm through her vaginal muscles; she is so close. I begin rapidly moving my tongue over her clit and speed up my fingers. Meg gives a sharp, loud gasp and then a long, deep cry. My fingers are crushed into immobility inside her as I feel a warm trickle on my hand. I clamp my mouth onto her pussy, sucking and licking to capture every drop of her orgasmic flow. Her cunny relaxes, releasing my fingers as I continue licking and eating this wonderful woman.

"Oh, wrong now!" Meg cries, "Enough. Please... Sam darling, no more." I move round and we snuggle together. "So, Sam, did you get your answer?"

"I love you, Meg." I reply, happily. "Did I do it right?"

"Hmm, not bad... for a first timer!" she teases. "You need more practise, though."

"Oh, good!" I smile. "Though I think my tongue needs time to recover: it's never worked so hard!"

"Sam, your tongue was fantastic. The way you licked my bum hole... I was so surprised when you started but God, I loved it!"

"Well, I wiped it earlier so your bum hole and I were already acquainted, "I smile and Meg laughs. "The idea turned me on and, well, I really wanted to do it because I thought you'd love it. I'm glad you did. Meg, I've never enjoyed making love so much." I tell her earnestly and then laugh. "If my colleagues at my old school could see me now they'd be so shocked: seeing Mrs Samantha Dowler naked in bed with her stunningly sexy neighbour after having amazingly wonderful lesbian sex with her."

"I don't think Mrs Samantha Dowler would have let me flirt with her or slow danced with me; she wouldn't have peed in front of me or watch me pee or wiped my bum or followed me here in the rain. And she certainly wouldn't have come to bed with me. Ms Sam Cummings, on the other hand, is the most wonderfully beautiful, sexy and adventurous woman I've ever met. I'm so happy you're Sam Cummings now."

"I don't think I can put into words how happy I am at this moment being in the arms of Meg Dike."

Meg pulls the cover over us and we cuddle and kiss. The emotion and excitement of the day catch up on us and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

Continued in Part 3...

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,860 Followers