A New Adventure Every Day Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,857 Followers

I move to straighten up but Meg holds me "No!" she begs. Looking down between my legs I see her lean forward and feel her breath between my cheeks, its warmth on my now slimy bud. "You're all dirty, my darling," she whispers breathlessly. "Let me..."

"Meg!" I gasp as her lips press once more against my bum hole, "You shouldn't..." Part of me recoils at what she is doing, another finds it amazingly erotic.

Her lips withdraw momentarily, "Sam, I want this."

"Oh fuck!" Her tongue laps and swirls over the crinkled, dirty dimple of my anus, my shit hole. Incredibly, I hear her moan in pleasure and her tongue is sending shivers of pleasure from my ring straight into the core of my sex. I feel my self-control start to fail as I become a creature of pure lusts and appetites. Her licking pauses and I spin round, dropping to my knees. There is a look of pure wanton abandonment on her face that perfectly echoes my own lust and I grab her and kiss her hard.

My tongue lashes around her mouth and I can taste it: the sour, bitter taste of my own shit on her lips and tongue. It is disgusting and yet unbelievably arousing as I feel myself on the edge of my orgasm. We break the kiss, panting. Meg lifts he hand and I can see the fingertips are dark, the smell unmistakeable: she has reached down into the hot, soft scat in the grass between her knees. She leans back and rubs her boob, coating the nipple and aureole in my shit before putting her fingers into her mouth and sucking. I feel her tremble and realize that like me she is ready to cum. I lick my lips in anticipation before taking her shit-smeared nipple into my mouth.

The taste is intense as I suck at the nipple, much more than I had from her mouth. Even on this second taste the instinctive revulsion is diminished, replaced by the thrill of what I'm tasting. I have never climaxed without being rubbed or penetrated... until now: after a day of arousal from being naked, being naked now in the woods, my trembling lover in my arms, her shit and pee covered nipple in my mouth, Meg's cries as she climaxes; all combine into a wonderful, muscle shivering orgasm that leaves my legs tingling. I release Meg's nipple and see it has been suckled clean and it glimmers wetly in the moonlight. Meg is panting and I bend and cover her other nipple with my mouth as my tongue caresses it, savouring its pee salty taste. She pushes me gently off and I topple back and she climbs on top of me.

"Sam, I... you won't think I'm sick for doing that?" I shake my head. "Not even if I say that was the hottest, kinkiest thing I've ever done?"

"Meg, you won't think I'm sick if a say that there is no way that we are not doing that again!" she looks at me a little confused for a moment, and then smiles.

"You mean you really liked it?"

"Fucking hell Meg: I came because I was sucking my shit off your tit! I couldn't believe it when you licked my dirty bum hole but I just had to kiss you afterwards. Can I clean your bum next time?"

"What about now? I need to pee and I think I could poop, a bit." I can feel my arousal at her words.

"Pee on me Meg, and then poop, please," I plead.

She slides off me and we experiment on her position until she settles on placing her feet either side of my head and squatting. I cannot resist pulling her forward a little and raising my head to lick her sopping juicy cunt before she starts peeing. "Mmmm, so good to taste," I tell he as I let her go and she settles back.

"Here it comes," she says and hot liquid jets into my upper chest, spraying back over my boobs. Just as Meg did I use my hands to spread her pee over my body and sex. I reach and cup her arse as I raise my head, my tongue stretching out; suddenly it is in her stream, hot piss washing over it. She understands what I want and moves slightly, changing the angle of her flow. When it touches my chin I open my mouth wide and dip my head; my mouth fills with her golden fluid, overflowing to run over my cheeks and neck. My head is full of her smells and taste.

Meg stops peeing and she tells me, "Don't swallow it all, darling, I want to share it." She sits back on my lap, allowing me to sit up and kiss her, sharing as she desires. She squirms, grinding her bum cheek exquisitely into my pussy as we savour and swallow her pee. She returns to her squatting position and I can feel my heart beating hard and fast in anticipation. "Sam, are you sure?"

"I am if you are, Meg my love," I manage to reply.

I can see Meg strain and can just make out her anal ring as it starts to bulge. I reach out and caress it, feeling the rounded, bumpy swelling with the crater opening in its centre into which my fingertip softly noses, making her gasp, "Oh Sam." She gives a soft grunt and soft, sticky scat oozed from her, around and over my finger. The turd lands, hot and dark in the cleavage between my boobs; a short, misshapen sausage lying on my pale skin. "That's all, my love," she tells me.

"Let me clean you," my voice is strained by the excitement and nervousness I feel. I want this, my pussy almost aching with desire. Meg drops forward onto her knees before settling back. Her bum is over my face and I can smell the shit, a dark, musky smell that I recall from when I wiped her. This time, however, there is no toilet paper.

I pull her down lower and I move slightly and open my mouth. I am going to do this. My lips surround her anus and the ragged blob of shit that I hadn't realized still clung to it lands on my tongue. The taste is indescribably complex: sour and with that bitter tang of dark beer and very dark chocolate, there's almost a savoury meatiness to it and hints of sweet. I let it coat my tongue, savouring it before I swallow. Then my tongue goes to work lapping her soft anal folds and ridges, even probing the pucker, while my nose nuzzles into the base of her slit. I raise my hand, offering her the shitty finger and feel her wrap her lips around it and suck softly.

Meg climbs off me and turns around to kneel behind my head, looking down at me. "That looks so dirty," she murmurs. I scoop a piece up and begin massaging it over one boob then the other. She reaches down and does the same, using the last of the shit, before we lick our fingers clean. She leans forward over me, supporting herself on her hands and knees. Her scat-topped tits hang down and our filthy nipples brush. I reach up and take one of her gorgeous tits and pull it to my mouth even as she bends to begin sucking and licking one of mine. I feel her hand glide down over my tummy and I cannot help moaning as her fingers penetrate me, curling deep inside.

My hand reaches up under Meg and my fingers seek her hot, soft wetness, two fingers parting her labia and slipping inside her. Her sigh is a buzzing in my boob as she continues to lap and suck it clean. Another orgasm is building as I switch to her other tit; the taste is driving me crazy.

My thumb begins to rub Megs hard little nubbin and I feel tremors in her pussy as her orgasm approaches. I'd love for us to cum together but her fingers playing my g-spot are too much and my body convulses, my face grinding into the soft warm flesh of her boob and I feel a warm sticky flow from my pussy. I feel Meg grind against my hand and hear her give a strangled cry as her vaginal muscles clamp my still buried fingers.

We lie utterly spent, Meg slumped across my chest. She is wonderfully warm and soft and the smells of our passions - cum, piss and shit - surround us. However, I need to breathe and have to turn my head to get more air. I open my eyes and there, unmistakeably in the shadows of the trees is a naked woman. Neither her head, shrouded amid the branches and leaves, nor her feet, buried in the undergrowth, can be seen but her full boobs, stomach, hips and legs are visible in the dappled moonlight. As I watch her hand moves from between her legs towards her hidden head and I hear a single word uttered, deep and guttural but appreciative: "Wonderful!"

The spell that has kept me motionless is broken and I pull at Meg's shoulder before pointing, "Look, Meg, look there!" I whisper loudly. She raises her head slowly and turns, trying to work out where I'm pointing. I feel her shock just as the spying, naked woman gives a little wave and steps back deeper into the trees and is engulfed by the darkness and shadow.

Meg scrambles off me and we both jump to our feet. "A woman, naked?" she asks, nervously.

"Yes, just watching us... but I don't know for how long." I cannot help a little giggle, "She liked what she saw though: she said 'wonderful!' when I noticed her. I didn't recognise the voice and, well, all I can say is she had quite big tits."

"Was it the woman you saw before?"

"I don't know. It might have been but I can't be sure. She was too far away to have seen the tattoo I think. Should we get dressed?"

"Fuck it, no! She didn't threaten us in any way, so if you're okay with it then I want to finish our naked walk."

"More than okay," I say as I slip my arm around her and bend to kiss her boob. "Mmm you boob smells of scat: all musky and sexy. Come on, lead the way or I'm going to want to fuck you again right here." I grab the rucksack and we head through the trees. As we walk we keep looking but see no one, though every pale tree trunk makes us jump. Finally I see the roof of my cottage ahead. "Your place or mine?" I ask.

"Yours, please. I like your bed. Sam, would you be terribly upset if we just cuddled and went to sleep? I'm very tired and I do have to work tomorrow." We head across my garden and I take the spare key from its hiding place to unlock the door.

"No problem my beautiful, kinky lover. Come on, shoes off and up to bed."

"Mmm, being naked makes this easier!" replied Meg sleepily as she kicks her sandals off. I shut the back door and lead her upstairs. She tumbles into bed and I look down at her in the dim light; she is so heart-stoppingly beautiful. I climb into bed and cuddle up to her.

"I love you, Meg," I whisper as I close my eyes.

CHAPTER 14 - An Unexpected Sighting

I wake with my face against the side of Meg's boob, her nipple delightfully filling my vision as I open my eyes. I can see that my licking and sucking had not cleaned the scat from her tit as thoroughly as I thought it had. My mind wandered back to us in the woods together; we had become depraved, lust fuelled, perverted sex maniacs... and I had loved every moment. I could still smell it all on our skins - sweat, cum, pee and shit - primal, earthy and raw smells that drew me and aroused me. And more than the smells, the tastes: things we are told we should not, must not taste but we had.

Meg shifts in her sleep and I can see my shit caught in the slight skin crease under her boob. I cannot resist and run my tongue along the line of shit. It has thickened and stuck to her skin so I continue to lick softly and as my saliva starts to soften it, I can taste it. It is still a bitter, sour flavour but any revulsion I felt at the first taste last night has gone; what I taste now is our complete and intimate love for one another.

Meg stirs in her sleep and my licking continues. "Mmmm," she sighs, "that feels lovely, Sam darling."

"Just cleaning you up a little," I tell her and she opens one eye. She moves he boob and can see the faint remains of the shit that my tongue hasn't quite removed.

"Jesus!" she gasps, "it wasn't a dream."

I hesitate. "Is that good or bad?" I ask, a little nervously.

"Well, I can't quite believe we did it but I... shit it was sooo hot; I loved it! Does the 'not never doing it again' still hold, my love?"

"Well, it does for me... what about you?"

"I definitely want to keep pee and, what was the word you used instead of shit?"

"Scat?"

"Yeah, I want to keep pee and scat as part of our lovemaking." This is said with such shy tenderness that I cannot help hugging her tight and fall a little more in love with her. She giggles, "We could save a fortune in toilet paper!"

This makes me laugh, "Yes, but I'll bet we'll need more mouthwash and breath freshener. Scat is like garlic, fine if you're both eating it!" I feel Meg squirm in my arms.

"We did it, didn't we" We ate each other's shit! Had you ever, you know, tasted your own before?" she asks bashfully.

"No... had you?" she looks down. "Wow, you had, hadn't you?" she nods. I slip my fingers under her chin and raise her head to look at me. "Meg, I assume that was why you had me wipe you at the tea rooms and why you licked me last night?" She nods.

"When you peed your panties that morning after the dance you seemed to like it so I wondered if you'd done it deliberately and were into pee and shit play... like I was - am."

"I wasn't, but I am now. This is the new 'go with what feels good and accept my kinky, perverted desires' Sam here. I'm glad of what happened last night; I feel even closer to you because of it. So what sort of playing did you do?"

"Peeing and pooping in my panties, rubbing it on myself, tasting pee and poo - all just on my own."

"Not any more you won't be," I assure her, making her smile and we kiss tenderly. "Meg," I say after a while, "what about that woman last night?"

"I know, I'd been wondering... and about the, possibly, three other women you encountered."

"I'll bet it was that same woman three times and one other: I can't believe there are four women running around naked in Ladywood!"

"Well, there were definitely two more last night," she points out with a grin.

"True," I concede, smiling, "but that would mean there were six in all, which seems just as unlikely. I loved our adventure last night but I'd be a little wary about doing it again without finding out who these women are. I mean, we were there to shag each other's brains out but why was she there last night?"

"What about the tattoo? Could that help? You said it looked like a zodiac symbol."

"It certainly reminded me of one of the zodiac symbols but I don't know them well enough to be sure; I'd have to look them up. It might help but it wasn't somewhere easy to see when someone's dressed."

"True, but if you look up the symbols on the Internet and you can work out which symbol it was then it might tell us the woman's birth sign. It has to be someone from the village, so it would be a start."

"All a good idea except I won't have access to the Internet until tomorrow afternoon sometime," I point out. "Is there a library nearby?"

Meg lifts her head and looks over to the clock. "In town there is but not in the village. Look, it's half six. Let's go and have a shower..."

"Together," I interject.

"Duh! Well of course together, silly, and then we can go over to mine and you can use the internet while I make us some breakfast. A plan?"

"Definitely." We climb out of bed and I glance down at the sheets, streaked with scat and mud and smelling of, basically, kinky dirty sex. "Looks like I need to wash the sheets today."

Meg glances over her shoulder. "You just want an excuse to hang washing out in the nude again!" she teases and I slap her bum playfully. She has a point though.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meg's laptop used to belong to one of her colleagues so it is a little old and slow; it has barely started up by the time Meg is dishing up scrambled egg on toast. I bring the laptop over to the dining table and place it so we can both see it whilst we eat. I take a mouthful of scrambled egg.

"Oh, Meg this is delicious! Is that smoked salmon in it?"

"Yes. I' er, thought we might be having quite a few breakfasts together so I thought I'd get in some nice things."

"Darling, it's gorgeous, thank you. But never mind 'quite a few breakfasts', I'm aiming for all of them being together," I tell her. "Unless we've fucked each other senseless all night and don't make it up for breakfast," I add.

"Sam," she warns, "you're doing it again: making my panties damp with your sexy comments. Stop it! Now, get on and find those zodiac symbols." She points at the laptop and I type and click the search button. I look through the images on the screen as I eat.

"No, it wasn't any of those. It was most like that one," I say, pointing to the Pisces symbol of two curved vertical lines bowed in their middles towards each other with a straight horizontal line drawn across the centre. "It had the two vertical curved lines but instead of the horizontal line there was a sort of blob between the curves."

"What sort of blob? Just a dot?"

"No, it wasn't circular it was more... blobby! I can't say more than that. Damn."

"Oh well, at least I have a better idea of what it looked like."

We sit and eat together, or arms touching just to enjoy the feeling of closeness. "What do you want to do this evening?" I ask.

"Would it be really boring to say I'd love an evening in with my girlfriend? Maybe just cuddled up in front of the telly?"

"Oh, Meg," I smile, "that sounds lovely. It's all been a bit full-on hasn't it? Do you realise that it will be just a week tomorrow since we first met?" Meg looks at me in disbelief, but I nod at her, "It's true; doesn't feel like just a week though, does it?"

"I can't believe it but you're right. Amazing."

"Let me cook tonight - anything you fancy?"

"Surprise me darling! Will you be going nude again today?"

"I might do, but I'll probably need to go shopping, so I'll do that first as I'm dressed now. Oh, damn, there's the Internet person coming this afternoon too so looks like I'll be dressed all day. Um. Meg..." I hesitate.

"What is it Sam, my love?"

"Will you bring some stuff with you when you come over this evening? Some clothes and... you know... bits?"

"Are you asking me to move in?" her voice is hesitant and I cannot tell if this is good or bad.

"Yes, I guess, well a bit... If you'd like to."

"Sam, of course I'd love to! I just don't want you to feel we have to so soon if you're unsure."

I cannot help laughing. "And here's me nervous about asking you for the same reason. I could bring some stuff to your house if you'd rather that."

"I tell you what: why don't we each keep an overnight bag at each other's house? That way we can each sleep over at whoever's. How's that?"

"A good plan," I reply happily. "If I'm going shopping, is there anything I can get for you?"

"Er, just some milk, two pints of semi-skimmed, oh and a box of teabags. Thanks"

"I'll buy a couple of toothbrushes too; maybe some more mouthwash as well," a big grin on my face.

"Why Sam Cummings, are you suggesting that our breath might smell? What on earth gave you that idea?" I see her squirm a little on her seat and I laugh.

"You too huh? Every time I think of licking your dirty bum hole or shitty tit I get all tingly inside."

She grins back, "Yeah. Fuck that was so hot. I wish we could make love but I've got to go; it's so not fair!" Meg stands up and reaches for the plates.

"It's the weekend tomorrow, my darling. No, I'll do those: you finish getting ready." I take the plates and wash them in the sink and leave them to drain on the side while she gets her things together. We head out of the house together and she locks up. At the garden gate we turn and hug. The quick kiss immediately turns into something much more passionate and is only interrupted by the sound of a door closing. I open my eyes and see young Bex coming down her garden path. Of course her eyes instantly zoom in on us and she gains a huge smile. I pat Meg on the bottom and say "Bex" into the kiss, which comes out as "Bepfs".

"What?"

"Bex is over there," I whisper and Meg turns and waves as Bex approaches.

"Oh well, it's time I was going anyway," Meg mutters, regretfully, and then in a normal voice, "See you later, Sam, love. Have fun in town." We kiss briefly on the lips and she turns to go. "Bye Bex," she waves and walks away.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,857 Followers