A New Adventure Every Day Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,860 Followers

I feel hands on my arms and see Katie and Meg either side of me. The shit is too long and sticks out of my mouth as Katie bends in and places her mouth over mine. I feel her teeth bite through the protruding lump and see her chew twice as her head lifts. She reaches out and pulls Meg into a deep kiss and they share the mouthful, a thin brown rivulet trickles from the corner of Meg's mouth. I begin chewing as Suzie turns around and straddles my hips, her bum on my thighs. I smile at her with shit-stained lips as her hands reach down to the long turd that lies cooling between my breasts. She breaks it in two and begins rubbing it over my boobs and the feel of it on my skin, Suzie's hands rubbing my rock-hard nipples, my shit-filled mouth, Meg and Katie shit-kissing above me all combine and I feel my climax building fast. I swallow the chewed, sloppy mass of Suzie's waste quickly, the last gulp just as my orgasm rips through me. Suzie's weight pins my hips to the floor but my legs thrash and my head arches back as electric waves of pleasure pulse our from my centre as I cry out loudly.

I keep my eyes closed as my breathing steadies. Suzie's scat-covered hands caress my stomach, so I can feel am now coated from neck to hips in her shit. I hear Meg's voice, tight with excitement: "Katie, shit on me and in my mouth like Suzie did for Sam." I open my eyes to watch Meg lay down beside me and Katie position herself as Suzie did over me. However, Meg pulls Katie back as she says simply, "Feed me first, Katie."

I understand now Meg's staring amazement as I prepared to eat from Suzie: The sight of Katie's bulging ring hovering over Meg's mouth is indescribably erotic. I hear the hiss of gas from Katie as Suzie climbs off me and walks around to the far side of Meg. I scramble to my knees and crawl over, my eyes not leaving Meg's lips for a moment and I stay crouched low as I kneel beside her head. Katie's ring opens and the pointed end of her turd emerges and descends into the waiting mouth below and I see that it is very soft, so soft that as it lands on Meg's tongue it flows, filling her mouth quickly, piling up and then overflowing onto her cheeks and chin. I see alarm in Meg's eyes and know from my experience just now exactly how she is feeling. "It's okay, Meg," I soothe, "just relax. Enjoy the taste and feeling." She cannot speak but there is a slight nod.

Susie meanwhile has said something to Katie who pulls herself forward, her shit continuing to flow in a trail over Meg's neck and upper chest. "Okay," says Suzie and I hear Katie grunt in effort. I had thought the flow into Meg's mouth was rapid but now it becomes a flood as Katie empties herself in a final surge that splatters and spays over Meg's gorgeous boobs. I bend to eat some of the shit from Meg's mouth and I'm surprised at how mild the taste is compared to Suzie's. I take a second, larger mouthful and see Meg close her mouth on the remainder as I lift my lips to Suzie's. The shit almost flows into her as our mouths open to each other and a long deep kiss follows.

When I look back at Meg her mouth is empty and she is happily licking her lips. I climb over and lay on top of her, the shit on our bodies a slippery coating that feels wonderful as we rub together. Beside us Suzie is busy cleaning Katie with her tongue and I kiss Meg softly. "Hello, my darling scat breath," I say smiling.

"Scat breath yourself!" she grins. "Bloody hell this is fun. Thanks for helping me out with Katie's shit in my mouth; I thought I was going to gag and choke."

"Yeah, I had the same worry," I confess as I kiss her nose, "but we bloody well did it!"

"We did! It makes me horny just thinking about it... and this feels so good." She squirms beneath me and we fall to kissing as she grinds her pussy against my thigh. When I bend my head down to suck her nipple, Katie intervenes. "Okay you two, time to go back to the others; on your feet!"

We stand and look at the mess we both are. I take a step towards the showers but Suzie catches my arm and grabs Meg's too. "Oh no, Sam," she says, smiling, "the others would be most disappointed if you did that. Come on." She leads back out into the garden and for the first time this afternoon I feel self-conscious, a feeling that is exacerbated when the women applaud as the see us both.

"Welcome back Meg and Sam," Erica says above the clapping. "Can I invite you to lie here, side by side, next to this blanket?" She gestures to the grass beside the picnic blanket on which Lillian, Claire and Bex had lain earlier. Meg and I glance at each other before stepping beside the blanket and lying down as requested. The woman kneel around us with Erica at our heads, Katie at our feet and two each side: Bex and Lillian to my right and Suzie and Claire to Meg's left.

"Now close your eyes and relax and let us continue to welcome you both to our group," Erica's voice is low and soothing as I comply and as I take a deep breath and release it slowly, I feel hands brush gently over my arms and legs, soft and soothing. With my eyes closed my awareness of each touch and caress is heightened as hands work their way from my wrists and ankles upward.

Hands begin to play over my shoulders and stomach, rubbing the scat on my skin and the feeling moves from being simply relaxing to both relaxing but also softly arousing. "Mmmm," I sigh in appreciation as fingers brush the underside of my boobs and I feel my nipples tighten in response. The hands and fingers withdraw and something soft and wet rubs over my right boob. The same happens on my stomach, then my left boob. It happens again and again and I realize that I am being licked clean. Lips press against mine and a tongue slips in, sharing the taste of scat. Time passes strangely: I feel as if I have just closed my eyes but also that these tongues have been lapping my skin for hours. Other scat kisses punctuate the lapping at irregular intervals. However, there is a progression as the licks move to my thighs and hips while kisses and gentle bites join the licks. Fingers brush my inner thighs and my legs open without conscious thought. A soft breath blows across my vulva as, for the first time, my nipples are sucked: one and then the other.

I feel the warmth and tingle build inside as I become more and more aroused. I know that my labia are swelling, moistening and opening while my left hand finds Meg's and our fingers interlace. The knowledge that she is experiencing this same treatment only intensifies the pleasure. My breathing is increasing in rapidity when what is certainly the tip of a tongue trails along the skin of my vulva beside my lower lips, making me cry out. The two tongues, on my nipples and between my legs, become more aggressive and I begin to moan. The tongue below now laps at my sopping labia and for a short while both nipples are gently chewed and sucked at once, my breaths becoming gasping cries and I can feel my climax getting closer... and the tongues withdraw, replaced with soft kisses and gentle caresses as I feel the rising orgasm subside. I could almost shout with frustration. Meg's soft moan of "No, keep going!" suggests she is receiving the same treatment.

The tongues return but the lower tongue now seeks out my anal bud. The first brushing contact makes it pinch tight but then it immediately relaxes to swell and expand almost as if to engulf and entrap this probing pink piece of wet muscle. The tongue responds too, probing and pushing hungrily through my relaxing sphincter before returning to the top of my pussy, where it begins a slow, gentle assault on my clit.

Fingers now join the tongues and I cannot keep track of all that is happening, the individual touches merging and blending. My pussy is being licked and sucked and penetrated. There are several fingers penetrating me and I open my legs wider as I gasp, "More!" Whoever it is responds wonderfully as I feel my cunny being filled more and more and, oh fuck, they're doing it... for the first time ever I am being fisted by another woman! The pressure becomes gloriously intense and then, suddenly, the hand slips inside; I feel her fingers flex and my climax bursts forth and I yell as my body thrums with the shivering waves of pleasure that wrack me as every muscle locks.

I hear Suzie's voice as my orgasm finally passes, "Welcome in the name of Friye, Goddess of Love."

I am lying naked, my body cooling as the coating of sweat evaporates. Smells register and I realize that my sex and thighs are wet with more than just sweat. My left hand is cramping as it both holds and is being held tightly in Meg's. I turn to the left and open my eyes slowly to find myself gazing into Meg's beautiful grey eyes.

"What a welcome," she sighs appreciatively.

"If every woman knew they'd get such a welcome, there'd be a queue down Ladywood Lane all the way to the village green!" I say earnestly and the women around laugh.

"No doubt, Sam, possibly even Cathleen Jones and Sue Williams might follow your suggestion, but few are ever invited," Erica tells us. "Perhaps I should explain our little group. Firstly, do you know the origin of the name of our little village, Frehurst? No? Not even you, Meg? Well, the name comes from the Anglo-Saxon 'Frige-hyrst'; 'Frige' or as my dear Suzie insists it should be pronounced, 'Friye' is the Anglo --Saxon name for Frigg the Goddess of Sexuality." I cannot help smiling: we teachers are all the same: put us in front of any group, even a group of naked women in a garden on a warm summer's evening, and we start the lesson! Still, I feel mellow and relaxed in the post-orgasmic afterglow and I'm happy to indulge Erica's didactic tendencies. "'Hyrst' or 'Hurst' is the Saxon word for a wood so our village is 'Frige's Wood'. I'm sure that 'Ladywood' is simply a Christianised version of that same name.

"For many years, possibly always, women have met and celebrated their sexuality in secret within the wood. This group has been around for many, many years: Charlotte Thomas, Bex's grandmother, was part of it before she became too ill; in fact she led the group and brought me into it, though at that point there were only three of them. The other two passed away and Katie joined not long before Charlotte fell ill. Over the years Katie I have worked to expand the group, carefully watching and getting to know women who might be suitable. We made mistakes and now consider only lesbian women."

"But you knew I was gay but never approached me; why not?" interrupts Meg and she sits up; I sit too and slip my arm around her protectively.

"Meg, until Sam I'd never seen you in love with a woman. I only knew you were gay when you told me what you wanted to say to Bethany. After that, of course, I had to consider that you work for me so I didn't want to do anything that would cause you difficulties with me as your manager; you are very good at what you do and I wouldn't want the school to lose you because you felt uncomfortable working under me. Then there is the fact that we in the group all share some unusual sexual tastes, ones that you both seem to have embraced whole heartedly!" I feel several touches against my back and arms and I glance around to see the five women around us once more reaching out to caress Meg and me on the back, arms, hips and thighs. I cannot help shivering at the thrill of these fingers and I hear Meg sigh softly as she nods in acceptance of Erica's words. "And Sam, you seem to have been very drawn to walk in the woods naked, even on your first night here in the village."

"So you saw me, us in the woods several times and I saw you -- well, you and Katie I think and then Katie and Bex, of course. And you all have the same tattoo..."

"The two of you certainly seem to have been intrigued by our little tattoo. Bex noticed you staring at it in that shop changing room, Sam, and of course little Bethany was too excited not to tell Claire and Lillian that you had a drawing of their tattoo and that you were thinking of getting one. Then, of course, you met Katie and Bex last night. I was surprised you weren't more direct about it when you went to see Lillian this morning but then I realized that you really are planning to get matching tattoos. Had you worked out about the tattoo by then?"

"Um, no: we did wonder if it were a group thing at the beginning but then we thought that perhaps one couple, Lillian and Claire, had it and that Katie and Bex as a couple had copied them." I tell Erica.

"And now you know the truth: yes, it is a symbol of belonging to this group, though we would never insist on it as a requirement of belonging." Erica looks at us. "So, ladies, the question is: are you interested in becoming part of our group, becoming a Woman of Frige? Perhaps you want some time to decide as a couple?"

"Ms Sh... Erica, can I ask something? Would we be here now if you hadn't known about our interest in the tattoo?" asks Meg.

"I won't say that your interest didn't matter but, yes, you would be, if not now then in a few weeks. Sam, it's almost as if you were called to this village by the Goddess and to your house; your walks in the wood show you felt that call. And Meg, you felt drawn to Sam from the first time you saw her. No, I think you two are both being called and you are supposed to be part of this group."

I look at Meg before I say to Erica and the others, "I think that Meg and I should go for a little walk in the Ladywood, if that's alright?"

Suzie smiles broadly at us, "I think that would be perfect."

I take Meg's hand as we stand and walk out through the gate into the woods. "Wow, what an afternoon," sighs Meg. "Fun, though!"

"It certainly is. I love you Meg darling." My arm goes around her waist and I pull her close as we walk through the trees chatting about the afternoon's experiences and about the events of the past week. We stop by a large birch tree and Meg leans back against its smooth silver bark, our hands resting on each other's hips. We gaze at each other and I see in Meg's soft grey eyes her complete love for me, a mirror of the love I feel for her. In the kiss that follows I try to express how I want to give myself completely to her and I feel her body relax into mine and I know we belong together. When the kiss ends I run my fingers through her gorgeous blue-black hair and ask, "What do you think, should we join the Women of Frije or Frige or however you say it?"

"I love you so much, Sam." Her hand caresses my cheek. "It was fun this afternoon and I like the people; I never thought I'd meet others that enjoy scat and pee as we do. What about you? Is this an adventure too far? I'd understand if you just wanted it to be us together."

"Part of me does want that, just the two of us... but... having a wider group of gay friends, friends who like being naked together, who love shit and pee play... yes, I want that too."

"Really?"

"Yes, darling, really. I want to be your girlfriend, your partner even, but I'd like to belong to that group too."

"You're so bloody gorgeous, Sam. Yes, you and me together, and us with them..."

"Sam? Meg?" we hear Bex's voice calling off to the left.

"Sounds like Bex has been sent out again to see if we're lost," I smile.

"Are you up for a little fun? Good. I know you think she's cute, so you'll enjoy this."

I'm about to protest that Meg is cuter but realize I don't need to: Meg knows that I love her above all others and that it's okay for me to find Bex cute. "Yeah, okay, I do. " I admit. "What are we going to do?"

"Come with me and follow my lead," and she calls out "Bex! Over here!" Bex jogs and weaves through the trees, effortlessly finding her way. Of course, she's probably been running through these woods since she could walk. "Hi Bex, did you come to find us?"

"You've been gone a long while and Miss Katie thought you might be lost so she sent me."

"Aw, thank you Bex. You know, Sam and I never really thanked you properly for rescuing us the other night, did we Sam? We really were in trouble, and then you found us. Sam, remember what I said about a girl coming between us?" Bex looks confused and a little worried that maybe she's caused some jealousy between us but I know what Meg is planning as she cups Bex's small, firm left boob, her thumb idly rubbing the nipple which immediately hardens an I hear Bex give a little whimper. I move behind Bex as Meg continues, "Don't look so nervous, Bex, Sam and I just want to express how very grateful we are to you for rescuing us." Meg is now playing with both boobs as I come up close behind Bex and begin fondling both cheeks of her bum while at the same time I plant soft little kisses on the back of her neck and shoulders. Her whimper becomes a deep sigh of arousal.

I can see Meg bend forward as she licks and sucks those small rounded globes with their long, narrow nipples so I begin to work my kisses down her back. Her skin has the wonderful soft suppleness of youth. As I reach the top of her bum I cannot resist opening my mouth and biting gently on the tight, firm cheek, making Bex gasp and shiver. God, that feels so nice I repeat it, again and again, soft bites, licks and kisses until both cheeks glisten with my saliva.

Meg is now kneeling in front and Bex opens her stance to allow her access to her dripping hot womanhood. As Meg leans forward to lick her I spread Bex's cheeks wide and do likewise, my mouth hungrily seeking her tightest opening as I inhale her scent: delightfully unwashed and musky over the smell of her aroused pussy. I run my tongue over her anal pucker and can taste sweat and mucus and the sharp sourness of shit, flavours that call up my own lust and arousal. I point my tongue and begin to burrow into the centre of her bud: I feel it contract and then I hear Bex sigh as she relaxes and her anal ring opens to my probing. I stab with my tongue and my mouth fills with the taste of her scat.

Bex begins moving her hips back and forth, alternately grinding her cunny into Meg's mouth then impaling her anus on my tongue, her cries echo among the trees in time with her thrusts. Suddenly she begins to tremble and gives a long shriek, causing me to I remember the cry that I thought was a fox; Meg had been right about the woman orgasming.

Bex's orgasm passes and Meg and I support her as she gently collapses to the ground, a contented smile on her face. "Wow, guys, that was wonderful, thanks," Bex says happily, "I thought I'd upset you when you said about coming between you but, girls, you can have me there any time!" We lie and sit, touching and stroking one another as Bex breathing slows. "Did you enjoy being licked clean earlier?" she asks us.

"Oh god, it was wonderful!" exclaims Meg.

"It was," I agree. "Bex, can I ask a question?" I ask and she nods. "Well, if a woman is covered in scat, do the others always lick them clean as you all did with Meg and me?"

"Uh, yeah, it's sort of a rule or tradition I guess. It really does feel wonderful, doesn't it? I wish Miss Katie would let me be licked more often but I've only been part of the group for just over four months."

I don't pursue the details of the dynamics of their relationship but instead I ask, "So if you came back with us covered in my shit, we'd all have to lick you clean?" I see excitement in her face at the prospect.

"Yes! Oh, would you Sam? Would you glaze me in your scat?"

"'Glazed in scat'; what a brilliant way to say it," laughs Meg. "Well, Sam, is your arse full of glaze?"

"Actually, yes it is! Go on Little Nose, lie down flat," I tell her.

"That's what Miss Katie calls me," Bex says as she does as instructed.

"I know, I heard her when we saw you in the woods," I tell her as I straddle her and squat, my bum a few inches above her sternum. "It's a cute nickname; it suits you." I bear down and feel my anal ring start to open as a little trickle of pee dribbles down across my labia to splash onto Bex's stomach. There is a hiss and I can feel my shit sliding out; I look down between my legs to see it curl as it lays down in the shallow valley between Bex's tits. There is the normal sensual feeling of defecting, of release overlain by the eroticism of seeing my waste coiling on female skin.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,860 Followers