A New Adventure In The Wilderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4

We soon finished our Spartan breakfast of granola, dried fruit and coffee and have everything packed. It's 8:30 AM and the sun had finally reached high enough to shine on all the meadow where our tent was pitched. The dew was sparkling in a myriad of colors and a lazy haze hung in the air putting down any challenge of being ambitious or having a care in the world. It was the perfect dreamy fall morning that you wished could last for many weeks.

You seemed to have an abundance of energy as you scampered along fleet of foot seeming not to notice the 35 lbs on your back. An hour and a half later when I suggested a break and you declined saying that you wanted to get to camp quickly so that we could set up the tent.

"Why"? I dumbly asked.

You gave me that bothered princess look and said "my Fuck Toy doesn't need to know, but do air out the sleeping bag after you get the tent up, you made quite a puddle on it when your cum exploded in me, very naughty, but what's a girl to do".

I couldn't believe this assertive playfully domineering side of my dear wife that had never surfaced to this extent before. What a turn on! I could really get used to this. An hour later we stopped for lunch on top of a low ridge that was directly northwest of North Sister, a peak that rises to about 10,300 ft above sea level. Where we are hiking is about 6,200 ft above sea level.

It is starting to warm up a bit, so we both decide to shed a layer of clothing. I am enjoying the view of you enjoying the view from our lunch spot on top of the ridge. You are now dressed in Khaki shorts with a pink cotton ribbed tank top. Your nipples are poking through the thin fabric since you stowed your bra away in your pack. Your legs are straddled over a log as we eat our hard roll sandwiches with summer sausage.

Your shapely legs look like they were made to be in hiking boots and knee high wool socks, so athletic and toned. I lean over and start rubbing your knees and lower thigh, my motions creeping slowly higher. I get only a couple inches up your leg when you surprise me by brushing my hand off your thigh, and with that annoyed princess voice tell me "Not now Fuck Toy, I can see that you need to be disciplined so that you will have the self control that I demand"!

In mock contrition I tell you "I don't know what came over me mistress, can you forgive one such as me"? You sternly look down your nose at me and before you can reply your composure breaks and you start howling with laughter. You are holding your stomach with both hands with your head thrown back.

I take advantage of the situation and bump you off the log. You roll once and land on your back in the soft forest dirt. Before you can get even halfway propped up I am on top of you. I have straddled your hips and easily grabbed your wrist and pinned them on the ground behind your head. You start fighting me, and rocking your hips back and forth trying to roll me off of you.

Your laughing is dying down quite a bit as I lean over to suck your left nipple through your tank top. You're trying to be serious and stern with your verbal protest of "Stop this right now! This is not how my Fuck Toy behaves!"

Gloating, I reply "It is now - mistress!" I am able to get a knee wedged between your thighs and use one hand to unbutton and unzip your kakis. One of your hands escapes my grip and you start hitting my chest and shoulders.

You start shouting "you fuck'n dirty bastard! Do you think I'm just some sort of wanton slut that you can have your way with!?!"

"Not sure about the slut part, but I WILL have my way with you" I retort.

I grab your free hand and pin it down again with your other hand. Quickly I move off your hips and swing around so that our feet are 180 degrees apart. I lift your arms so that your back is raising off the ground. Your are almost sitting up when I bring your arms down and up against your back in a double arm lock. You growl out your frustration as I bring you forward so that you are perched on your knees. "Nice wet spot on your shirt, I think you're leaking". I taunt.

You glare at me as I guide / drag you towards the log that you tumbled off just a couple minutes beforehand. I rest your face and chest on top of the log with your hands still locked behind you. "Now Mistress, you are going to get ass raped out here in the woods, where no one is here to help you or hear your screams". Teasing and threateningly I bring my hips forward and start grinding into your ass with the bulge in my jeans. I know you can feel the heat my cock is giving off. With my left hand I have your wrists' pinned to your back, with my right hand I tug your shorts down around your knees.

Your arousal is very obvious, as you are wearing no panties to soak. Your outer pussy lips are swollen and beautifully red. I easily slip three fingers into your sodden pussy, then bring them out to run along the rest of your sensitive gash for a few strokes. I am feeling no resistance from you at this point, but you breathing is really getting choppy. I slide three fingers back into your swollen cunt and slowly speed up my stokes that I am plying to your hot gushing vaginal muscles. When I notice your hips are grinding back to meet the strokes of my hand, I pull out and release your wrist and stand up.

"We better get going to that campsite dear" I casually walk towards my pack and then I hear your protests start.

"You get right back here now and finish the job you freak'n bastard"! "Come on, you're really not going to do this to me are you?"

"Do what"? I ask.

"Leave me so fuck'n horny, that's what"! With a little smirk on my face I say,

"Mistress, I believe you said that your Fuck Toy will need all the rest he can get – true? Besides, I know a good campsite not more than an hour from here".

I peak over my shoulder and see you still have your shorts around your knees. You seem lost and dizzy with desire.

"Dear, you might want to get into a more modest presentation of your person, I hear these woods are just crawling with troops of Boy Scouts, but I don't think they give any merit badges or skill awards for accosting a horny MILF". You reply by picking up a small stick and throwing It at me, but you only hit my pack.

"Oh Fuck Toy"!! You scream "you are going to get punished MOST SEVERELY"! "You won't even think of trying to sit for a week, you are so going to get your just desserts after you make me cum in every way possible"!

With your shorts back around your waist, pack on and adjusted, and walking stick in hand, we head out on a gentle grade downhill. After a few short switchbacks in the trail we are almost to the base on the south side of the ridge we just ate lunch on. We come out to a clearing with a meadow that's slightly marshy in spots. A good size creek runs through it to the other end where it drops off into a valley due east of us. We follow our trail as it pretty much parallels the creek.

We cross the creek in couple spots, going over crude plank bridges with no handrails. As we get near the end of the meadow we can hear our peaceful creek turn into a roaring and misting series of short falls tumbling down about 150 feet to a wider meadow than the one we just crossed. It is a perfect alpine meadow with short tufts of grass and sparse pockets of late blooming wildflowers scattered randomly.

We gingerly make our way down to our idyllic landscape where the roaring stream turns back into a lazy gurgling creek meandering back and forth through the lush grass. There are a few patches of volcanic boulders and loose rock that the meadow hasn't been able to take over yet and fill in with wild flowers, lichens, and grass. I'm feeling energized and a little giddy realizing that camp is only a few hundred yards ahead. You sense my anticipation and glance over with a broad grin pasted on your face. Many thoughts of us wrestling naked in the tent like a couple of teenagers in rut were popping into my brain.

As we rounded another large boulder we came across a sight we will never forget. Twenty feet ahead of us was a young man lying prone on the ground. Half his body and legs were in the cold creek. We shed our packs instantly and rushed over to where he lay. He looked almost asleep except for the way his walking stick was flung out in front of him, and nobody sleeps with half their body in a freezing cold creek with a mountain pack still cinched to them.

I came around to his head which was only 5 or 6 inches from also being in the water and noticed a deep gash running diagonally through the middle of his forehead. It was seeping a little fresh blood, but there were only several drops and a couple smears of blood on the rock below his face. Apparently, our new found company had tripped, smacked his head, and landed in our peaceful stream.

I put my hand to his mouth and could feel the barest hint of warm breath. I took his left wrist (the dry one) and couldn't find a pulse, but was able to finally get a pulse on his carotid artery on his neck. His pulse was weak and inconsistent, but he was alive. Jenny hovered nearby looking very nervous.

"Tom, what do we do? Is it bad? Is he alive?"

"Jenny, he's in deep shock with hypothermia from the cold water. Plus, he might have a concussion. ""We need to get him dry and warm as quick as possible if he's to come out of this." "Please help me drag him out of the creek, then get the tent setup" We both clumsily grabbed a hold of this unknown hiker.

I urged Jenny to lift his legs at the ankles and I gently lifted his body at the armpits. After getting him a few feet from the creek we removed his pack and rolled him over as gently as possible, not fully knowing the possible extent of his injuries.

We both looked down at the hiker/patient and both noticed how muscular and toned he was. From his rich brown skin tone and dark black hair he looked to be possibly from somewhere in the Mediterranean. I looked up and Jenny was still staring at the unconscious hiker.

"Jenny if you can setup the tent and put the sleeping bags in there, I'll try to get this wet clothing off him. Can you throw me a water bottle and the first aid kit also, I think they're in the top pocket of your pack – thanks hon."

Jenny had snapped out of her nervous jitters and was moving with purpose, and moving quick. Getting the hikers boots off was not a problem, but lifting his torso enough to get his wool shirt off was a workout. I laid his head on the soft part of his pack proceeded to work on getting his cut cleaned out and a sterile dressing applied. I was relieved that the bleeding had stopped. I then went to work on getting the calf length wool hiking pants off.

Jenny got back as I finished with the pants. Now the Hiker was only in his boxer shorts. "Jenny, as soon as we get the last of his clothes off we will need to get him into the sleeping bag ASAP, do you have the sleeping bags zipped together?"

"It's all ready Tom" you reply.

"Jenny, help me raise his hips so I can get these shorts off." We lifted and tugged and finally wrestled them off. "I'll lay these out to dry after we get him situated" I said to you. You didn't reply, and when I looked up I saw your stare transfixed on the hiker's penis.

Flaccid, his length was at least 6" with a girth of maybe 2 ½". It was easy to see why you were distracted from our task at hand.

"Jenny, come in jenny". You look up, your face flushed, dazed, and eyes nearly as wide as golf balls. The spell breaks, and we each grab an arm and lift his shoulders off the ground. Very slowly we make progress, and after a couple minutes we have the hiker in the sleeping bags. I checked his breathing again, and it was very shallow and there was hardly any warmth radiating from him.

"Jenny, we need to get his body temperature on the rise as quick as we can to give him any chance at survival. We will need to do as much skin to skin contact to get him warm, so take off all your clothes." I could see you were hesitant, wondering if this was really necessary, but you didn't balk or put up excuses as you pulled your sweater over your head and dropped your kahki shorts in a heap. You had only your bra on as you squeezed into the sleeping bag with our unconscious hiker sandwiched between us. "Dear, you should really take off the bra too, he really needs all the warmth we can give him."

Without a word you shimmied out of the sleeping bag a little and pulled the straps over your arms and managed to get the clasps unhooked at a half sitting up angle. There we were on our sides facing each other with this cold unconscious nude man lying between us on his back. Jenny managed a weak smile. I responded by snaking my hand across the man's body and gently held her hand. I dragged her hand to the middle of his stomach and continued to hold and gently rub her hand.

"Tom, do you think he'll make it?"

"Too soon to tell right now, He'll probably be unconscious for at least a day if he makes it," I replied. We just stared at each other for a while, trying to read each others thoughts. The noon sun had finally cleared the trees in our small valley and it was making our tent glow a bright green. In no time our tent would be toasty warm like our sun room back home with its full southern exposure. The brightness seemed to lift our spirits a bit and distract us from the difficult situation we were in.

"Jenny, I can't believe that after almost 26 years of being together that you let another man come between us", I chided. That got me "the look," and tongue stuck out. She tried to slap me, but only managed to smash her breast into our mystery hiker. "Hon, I don't think he's in any condition to appreciate you rubbing those fine tits all over his arm and side." That really got her going.

"Oh Fuck Toy!! You are really adding to your punishment! Don't even think that I will forget about every little thing you need to be punished for."

"I'm counting on it mistress," I countered in mock humility and seriousness.

After glaring at me for a few seconds in practiced mock insolence, Jenny softened and asked if we had a water bottle in the tent. "Sure sweetie," as I reached in the small pack I brought in with us. After you took a pull on the water bottle you thoughtfully wet a couple of fingers and brought them to the hiker's lips and tongue and gently gave him several drops of water. It really touched me that your movements showed so much compassion and empathy towards a total stranger.

Jenny looked up and noticed me intently watching her as she tended our passed out guest. She looked a little sheepish and I could swear I saw the start of a little blush as she rolled over with her back to our guest. "Jenny, I think I'll grab a little catnap before grabbing us some dinner," I said as I also rolled over with my backside to the hiker.

I woke up an hour later and our tent was indeed toasty and my head was starting to sweat. I scooted a little out of the sleeping bag and sat up to check on our guest. I was pleasantly surprised to see that a little color had returned to his face and that his arm and hand were no longer icy to the touch, but still cool and clammy. His breathing was still shallow and choppy. We weren't out of the woods just yet. I Pulled on my shorts, shirt, and laced up my boots. I stood up to unzip the tent and looked down at Jenny still sleeping with her back against our injured guest.

I felt a little twinge stir in my cock as I realized my wife and another man were in bed together, alone and naked, albeit unconscious. It looked strange, but not gross or repulsive. After getting the meal heating up on our little stove, I checked on the hikers supplies that we set out to dry. I found a passport and opened it up and found out our injured guest name is Phlip Stozzo from Greece.

Jenny woke up as I unzipped the tent to bring her a bowl of hot corn chowder and a handful of dehydrated apricots. Philip was still laying flat on his back, unconscious.

"Jenny, our guests' passport says his name is Philip Stozzo, and he is from Portno Greece, age 24. I also found a family picture with what looks like him, his Mom, an older brother and perhaps two younger sisters."

"Nice looking family" Jenny sleepily answered back.

As Jenny sat up I could see the glow of perspiration on her neck, shoulders, and in her cleavage. She stretched her arms and yawned and then grabbed the water bottle. She wetted her fingers down and brought them to Philip's lips and again tenderly gave him some needed moisture. After Jenny had delicately placed several drops of water in his mouth she grabbed the first aid kit and changed the dressing on his forehead. Philip's wound hadn't bled much since we bandaged it and it looked like no infection had set in yet. His breath was still pretty shallow, but he somehow looked more at peace than when we first got him covered up.

"How's your patient doing Nurse Jenny?" I asked as I handed her the hot soup. She didn't answer right away, but after a thoughtful pause she spilled her thought.

"He looks so young. Do you think he's traveling with anybody?"

"Well I didn't find a picture of a girlfriend or any condoms if that's what you mean" I chided. Jenny blushed and looked like she was going to say something, but decided to drop it and dug into her soup in earnest.

It was about four in the afternoon when we finished eating and getting our camp squared away. We headed back to the tent and got out of our clothes and rejoined our effort to slowly warm up Philip. He hadn't moved a muscle since we zipped him inside our sleeping bags. As the shadows fell long over our tent I thought out loud what our next move should be to help Philip.

"Jenny, what would you think of me getting up at first light and hiking to the car to get help"?

"When do you think you could make it back"? Jenny flatly replied.

"Well If I travel lightly with a little food and water I should make it to the car in about 3 hours. I should be within cell coverage about 20-30 minutes after that. I should be away for 7-8 hours at the most".

"What if he gets worse or you don't make it back in time, what if you get hurt or...."

"Hey, hold on dear, you'll do fine and I promise to be extra careful. I have two of you to think about. I don't think we can wait for anyone to just happen along and hike out for help".

"I guess you're right. It just seems strange to be left alone with this young man. I know he's not capable of hurting me, I guess I'm just being silly," Jenny tentatively thought out loud.

"Jenny I see how you care for and empathize with people. You are doing great at being Nurse Jenny for Philip. Hey, when this is all over I'll get you a cute little Nurses outfit and I'll be your patient. But I get to take your internal temperature with MYthermometer!"

Jenny leaned over Philip and we kissed goodnight. "Fuck Toy you aresooonaughty, I can see it is going to be very difficult to get you to behave. Be a good Fuck Toy and wake me up when you leave." Jenny admonished in her stern princess voice.

"Yes mistress, I hear and obey. Goodnight," I humbly replied.

Jenny here: Tom woke me at 4:45 AM. I was a little disoriented, but it came back to me very quickly why I was naked in a sleeping bag with a naked stranger and my husband. Tom had his hydration pack and his pockets stuffed with nuts, jerky and a couple of protein bars. He looked like one of those cave explorers with his lamp that was on his forehead, and a beanie covering his head and ears. I watched him as he checked Philip's vital signs. Tom shook Philip and asked him to wake up several times, but the only response was that he breathed deeper a couple of times.

Tom said "Jenny when you get up, change the dressing on his forehead and make sure you put some antibacterial ointment on it. I left you another water bottle and some snacks and the lantern next to your end of the sleeping bag."