A New Adventure In The Wilderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well nurse Jenny I better be off. I love you very much. Take good care of Philip and keep him as hydrated as possible. I'm so proud of you."

"I love you, please hurry" I replied. "I'll be fine, just get back as soon as you can. I need you more than ever." You bent over and kissed me tenderly on the lips and then grazed the tip of my nose with your teeth. I don't know why, but brushing my nose with his teeth is sooo erotic. It gets my motor running. With that last gesture Tom unzipped the tent, went out, zipped it again and was off.

I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. I kept thinking of Philip. Once I sat up and turned on the lantern and slowly dribbled water in his mouth and wet his lips with his fingers. I looked down at his peaceful face, not smiling or frowning, just rugged and young with so many years ahead of him. It felt strange to be here alone with this young man, but part of me found it thrilling and daring.

I thought of when we first brought Philip into the tent. Seeing his penis lying limp on his leg. It looked strong and vigorous, so ... sexy. Yes I had to admit that I wanted to touch and caress this beautiful piece of man meat. I thought about Tom's fantasy to watch me make love to another man, and I found myself wanting to see Tom thrilled that I would do that for him.

Who was I kidding. After healing from the hurt of Tom's affair, I had secretly thought about what it must be like having another lover. I was just plain scared to admit it to myself, let alone Tom. The only penis I have ever had up inside me is my wonderful husband's cock. Now my curiosity was starting to grow.

I did get to see another cock up close when I was in college, but not by my choice. I was in a low rank sorority and had a few women on my floor who were quite adventurous in their sexual passions. I Learned later that they were considered some of the easiest sluts on campus, and one (Brenda, one door down from me) was even an exotic dancer in the next town.

Anyway, one Saturday night one of the frat parties had just broken up and one of these drunk frat boys wanted to visit Brenda for some quick fucking action. Somehow he broke into our house or bribed someone to let him in. Well instead of going to Brenda's room, he quietly sneaks into my room by mistake and takes off his shoes, pants, and briefs.

I wake up to this guy lifting up my blanket and crawling on top of me. I start to call out and he covers my mouth and pulls my nightshirt up to my breast. I am wearing no panties as I like to let that area "down there" breath when I sleep to cut down on the yeast infections. So this guys stiff cock is dangling between my legs, he leans forward and now his warm stiff cock is on my stomach and pubic mound. He moves back and lets the tip of his penis drop along my slit. I start thrashing like a mad woman cause I realize I'm about to lose my virginity to a drunken idiot who thinks I'm the slut next door! I manage to throw him off me (thanks to him drinking) and get up and run to the door. I turn on the light and I find out that the punk who attacked me is Ron, a nerdy junior in my chemistry class.

The long and short of that episode was that I threatened to call the police on him and charge him with rape unless he did my chemistry homework and do all my prep work for the exams for the rest of the year. He was such a good boy, and kinda cute too. I thought about letting Ron lick my pussy after overhearing Brenda saying how good it felt, but I was dating my future husband, Tom and didn't want to to be slutty and all. But it was well worth waiting for Tom, as he took my cherry in every way possible.

Oops, sorry about the rabbit trail, back to our story and Philip, my patient.

As I sat in the soft lantern light, my breath making little clouds, I noticed my pussy was giving me that tingly warm sensation that tells me my juices are flowing. I reached my right hand down, and sure enough I was very wet. Moving up, I grazed my clit with a fingernail and just about jumped clear out of the sleeping bag I was sharing with Philip.

I couldn't believe how worked up I had gotten by reminiscing over days past! My nipples were rock hard from the cool early morning air. I love kneading my nipples with one hand while the other hand does it's dance on my clit , dipping down to my swampy twat every few rotations.

I needed release badly. I wouldn't have cared who was watching, I was truly in heat.

I was getting so close to cumming after only half a minute of pleasuring myself. I wanted to make this last, but the fire in my cunt wouldn't let me. My orgasm tore through me so fast and made me so dizzy I toppled over on top of Philip, my right breast covering his face. His whiskers were scratchy on my soft skin. I took my hand and positioned my still hard nipple in his mouth. And while he didn't kiss, lick or suck on my nipple, I found his warm breath incredibly erotic and exciting.

I sat up and let my head clear a bit. I looked back down to Philips lips that had just been on my breast. I found myself wanting to taste his lips, his mouth. I felt so brazen, thinking it was Ok to kiss this man because he was unconscious and didn't know of my desire and lust. I leaned over and did just as I wanted and felt his soft lips on mine. I came away with the same thrill as when I had put my nipple to his mouth.

Suddenly I was entranced in a lucid vision of me and this young man lying together on a private beach, his hands to either side of me, pushing himself up so he could look down into my eyes. His tan frame rocking a confident rhythm as he pushed into me. My pelvis rising up to meet his energetic thrust, my legs locked around him just begging him to impale me deeper.

Next thing I know it's like I am watching myself peel back the sleeping bag off of Philip. With no hesitation now I wrap my fingers around his flaccid cock and feel his warmth and pulse beating in the thick veins. As I slowly massage this marvelous erotic masterpiece I am surprised to feel him grow and stiffen. I am transfixed and completely lost at the sight and feel of this 9 inch beauty. So much so that I have to kiss and taste him. I lick the head of his cock and take him inside of my mouth and swirl my tongue all around as I slowly take about half of his meat into my eager mouth. I release him from my mouth and continue to pump him with fascination.

I feel like a mad woman with only one need and desire on my brain.How did I get like this,I think? Immediately I answer myself that I don't know and don't care! As wrong as it is against both Tom and Philip, I want this young man badly. Without another argument I swing my knee over him and straddle him. I swing his cock towards me and rub the head of his cock on my slit overflowing juices pouring from my engorged pussy lips. It feels so good to feel the mushroomed head of his cock against the opening flower of my pussy lips. I grabbed his cock and positioned the head at the entrance of my very juicy pussy lips.

Suddenly I hear boots crunching on the trail that is close to our tent. I dive to get under the covers and get under just in time as The zipper to the tent starts to go down and Tom calls out that he is back. He quickly fills me in that he met some climbers going out the same way and that they would relay the call for help when they made it to cell coverage.

Right then I was black box of emotions. I was ashamed that I had kind of cheated on Tom and would have if he hadn't come back that moment. I was also a little angry that Tom had interrupted me and not let me complete my lust filled dalliance. I was in a fog of lust, and Tom saw that there was something different in my eyes, and by damn he had to have smelled my juices by now.

"What's wrong Jenny?" he asked. I just stared at him for a while and then I began to sob. I couldn't help myself and spilled my guts

"Tom I almost cheated on you just before you got back, I'm so sorry!" He gave me a very quizzical look, and then looked over at Philip.

"What happened?" Tom asked. I recounted to him what had been going through my brain since he had left a couple of hours ago and brought him up to the point where I was about to put Philips cock deep inside me and then he returned unexpectedly.

I couldn't look Tom in the eyes. I was scared of the hurt and anger I would see there.

We sat there in what seemed an eternity of silence. When I finally dared look up at Tom I was surprised at the gentle smile that graced his face. That look of love melted me and I knew we would be OK. Tom enfolded me with his firm strong arms and made me feel so secure and loved. Yes, we would be OK indeed.

Tom let me out of his embrace and looked over at Philip. "Well we should attend to our patient and make sure he's ready for when the transport arrives. Jenny I need you to give Philip more water and gather up all his clothes and his pack to take with him. I'm going to the meadow just upstream and mark out a landing zone for the rescue chopper."

I nodded still feeling emotionally tipsy as Tom headed out of the tent with rope in hand to do his job. I turned and looked down at Philip and almost burst in tears from the shame of trying to accost an unconscious young man for my own pleasure. How could I?

Focus Jenny, I told myself. This is for Philip. I laid my wrist on his forehead to check his temperature. I was gratified to feel that it was close to normal and not clammy as it had been the previous day. I grabbed my water bottle and dipped my fingers into it and slowly dripped drops of water into his mouth. He was breathing a little easier too. I stashed the water bottle and looked down at Philip.

Before I knew it, the words were out of my mouth. "Philip, I'm so sorry I took advantage of you. I know you can't hear me, but please find it in your heart to forgive me. You didn't deserve to have a crazy woman do those things to you." I could swear I saw a smile on Philips face, but I was probably imagining it, hoping for absolution of my sins.

EPILOGUE

Philip was airlifted to the hospital in bend where he spent 3 days getting rehydrated and checked out for any complications from his concussion.

Jenny and I spent one more night in the wilderness where we talked into the night about our fears, hopes, and fantasies. Jenny, even though embarrassed, was able to finally admit to herself and me that she really did fantasize about taking on a stranger for a lover and getting to know a new cock in as many ways as possible. I tried not to let too much excitement show, but it was really hard!

We visited Philip in the hospital just before he left. As you can imagine, he was extremely grateful for all we did in taking care of him until we could get professional help for him. He seemed to be especially appreciative of Jenny. There seemed to be a real connection there despite Philip being unconscious the whole time we took care of him. The doctor came in and thanked us for taking such good care of Philip and was impressed when we told him of the measures we took to get him out of the danger zone of hypothermia.

Philip talked to us of his home in Greece. His Mom, two sisters, and one brother all lived in a large villa and all worked in producing different artisan products for local sale mainly to tourist, but they were also opening up an online shop soon. Philip invited us to travel to Greece and stay with him and his family if we get over that way. We exchanged phone numbers and email addresses. We invited him to stay with us at our home in Beaverton to recuperate, but he said he was traveling south to meet some friends in Scottsdale Arizona in a couple days and that he would be fine.

We hugged and said our goodbyes. As Jenny and I ventured northward to our home we talked of how Greece would be fun for our next anniversary. I don't know about Jenny, but I am dreaming of the possibilities of more adventures!

THE END