A New Alexandra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira: You'll see the front in person tomorrow.

The phone indicated she was still typing.

Kira: I know I'm coming on strong.

More typing.

Kira: But I also think I know how badly you want this.

Alexandra: I think you might be right.

Why was she so taken, so easily giving in?

Kira: Now, your turn.

Alexandra had forgotten all about her own outfit for the moment. It was going to look silly and prudish in light of Kira's seductive, aggressive sexting. An idea came to her.

Alexandra typed: "Sorry, don't have a full-length mirror. Hang on a moment." Then she set the timer on her phone to 10 seconds and set it on top of her TV. After pacing off ten feet, she turned. The resulting image looked perfect to her. Posture good, hair good, her lips pursed, and her right hand jammed wrist-deep down the front of her unbuttoned jeans. Her heart skipped as she hit send.

The seconds seemed like hours as she waited for the reply. She had sent mildly risqué photos to guys before, but nothing more than slightly posed bikini shots. Certainly not with her hand inside the bottoms, and a slutty-looking duck face pout to boot. A minute passed. Then another. Had she done something wrong?

Kira: When's your first class tomorrow?

Alexandra: I don't have any.

Kira: Me neither.

Alexandra paused. Where was this going?

Kira: I was just thinking.

Alexandra understood just as the message arrived.

Kira: I'd be willing to come pick you up now if you want to come over tonight.

After roughly ten seconds of thought, Alexandra knew she was only kidding herself. Her panties were soaked and her hand was still inside them, now gently rubbing her clit.

Alexandra: OK.

Kira: OK?

Alexandra: Sorry. Yes. Let me get ready.

Kira: It seems like you're ready right now ;) I'm on my way.

Kira: It'll be about a half hour. I'll text you when I'm out front.

Alexandra: See you then.

Alexandra jumped in the shower and hastily began to shave her legs. This was more of a challenge than usual: her hands were shaking, and her legs felt a bit weak as well. Nonetheless, within a few minutes her legs were smooth and her hair was clean. After drying off, she looked at her phone: only ten minutes for makeup, to get dressed and to get downstairs.

As she stepped out of the elevator in a long jacket covering the same outfit as in her picture - with a new pair of panties, a simple black pair with a bit of lace - Alexandra realized she had left the TV on. She was just about to turn around when her phone buzzed.

She walked outside. Still freezing. Alexandra took a deep breath as she pulled on the door handle and hoisted herself into the Wrangler. At least it was finally warm inside.

As she turned to Kira to speak again, she finally felt the nerves again. It was harder to talk in person than to text.

"Th..th...thanks for coming to get me."

Kira had tossed her jacket into the back and, to Alexandra's initial disappointment, wasn't wearing the dress and tights combo. Then she looked down and saw the boots, and the bare, smooth, tanned legs, and the tight black skirt. A low-cut, V-necked sweater completed the look, showing off Kira's impressive cleavage.

"Staring a bit, are we?" She laughed.

"Ye...sorry."

"Just give me a quick kiss, then let's get on our way. OK?"

They leaned over and kissed. As Kira had promised, it was just a peck, but Alexandra felt the warmth returning between her legs yet again. They pulled away from the building.

"Now stare all you want. You've got twenty-odd minutes left."

"Left of what?"

Kira laughed again. "You'll understand later. Music?"

"Sure. Whatever you feel like."

"We don't need any - I was just offering. I know you're nervous." Was it that obvious? "I know this has all happened really fast, but it seems like you're really into it. I know that oh-shit-I-think-I-might-like-girls moment really snuck up on you, but that happens. And it makes sense. Remember what you told me about what you like in guys?"

Alexandra nodded.

"Basically: fit, smart, aggressive, and you liked sex rough, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"But you never actually said anything about guys anywhere in there. All of it was about sexuality and what you were attracted to. And I'll tell you, it's really empowering to hear a hot girl who thinks she's straight describe her ideal partner as someone who sounds a hell of a lot like me."

Alexandra looked for a distraction. She knew Kira was right about the reasons for her attraction, but she wasn't quite ready to discuss them in this depth. So she spoke up.

"So why me? It sounds like maybe just a good opportunity?"

Kira shook her head, a strand of blonde hair falling momentarily in front of her glasses. She brushed it away.

"No. I've been looking for a while for someone who wants someone like me as a partner, and it's true that you fit that. But you also fit a lot of other things: you're clearly smart and serious-minded, as you were closing down a library on Thursday when you didn't have class on Friday. You study economics, which I did as well. You played soccer and were, I assume, quite good. Again, same as me. So we've got a lot in common. So let's be clear here. Yes, I want to fuck you, and I will, and you're going to love it. But there's a lot more there."

Alexandra felt her stomach tighten. She said was going to fuck me. "What do you mean, more?"

"I think you're smart enough to know already that this is more than a hookup and more than a tiny exploration for you. I can see it in your eyes already and by how quickly you've adapted to how I do things. You're going to be changed a lot by this experience - by me - and you're going to love it."

Alexandra let the speech sink in as the lights of downtown Chicago went past. Again, Kira was almost certainly correct. But what did it mean for her? And wasn't this maybe getting ahead of itself?

Kira resumed. "You might be thinking I'm a bit cocky, or even arrogant for saying all this. But if I were a guy of my personality description, what you know of my life history, and my attractiveness level, you'd be all over me. Right?"

"Right," conceded Alexandra.

"And you also admit that you think I'm really hot."

"Right."

"So you'll know later tonight whether I'm right and whether I can do what I want to you."

"What's that?"

Kira reached over and stroked Alexandra's thigh, not taking her eyes off of the road. "Just a minute more, babe."

They had arrived on the North Side, somewhere near Lakeview or Wrigleyville. Kira turned the Wrangler into a parking garage underneath a multi-story brick building and pulled into a space against the back wall.

Kira turned off the ignition and smiled across the front seat at Alexandra. "On behalf of United Airlines and our Chicago-based flight crew, I'd like to wish you a warm welcome to Chicago, where the air is decidedly not. We hope you've had a pleasant flight and wish you a wonderful, sexy night here in Chicago, or wherever your travels may take you."

Despite her tension, Alexandra laughed.

"Been waiting to use that one, eh?"

"For connections to Minneapolis, go to gate B4. For Detroit, B17. For..." Alexandra met the flight attendant-impersonating Kira at the back bumper, following her to the exit. "For Kansas City, B12."

Alexandra laughed again. "So..."

Kira finished: "And for your first unforgettable night of lesbian sex, please follow me up to apartment 415."

Alexandra swallowed hard, but took Kira's hand as it was held out to her, their fingers lacing together as they went towards the fire door out of the garage. Lesbian sex was really what she was about to do. A thought came into her head for the first time: what if she wasn't any good at it?

They reached the elevator lobby. "I see you haven't headed to gate B8, Miss Henderson," joked Kira.

"I suppose I haven't." She looked up at her blonde soon-to-be first female lover.

"Turn your phone off. Or to silent. I don't want you distracted."

Alexandra did as instructed. The elevator beeped to a stop and they got on.

"So do you want me to go easy on you the first time, nice and slow, or ..."

For once, Alexandra interrupted. "I'm a rookie here. I want it how you want it."

"No, you might as well say what you actually mean."

"What's that?"

"You want me to fuck you however I want to fuck you." Kira paused, running her hands through her hair as if to tease the nervous Alexandra. "Am I correct, Alexandra?"

Alexandra was having trouble replying. She could feel the wetness already beginning to soak into her panties. Fuck you however I want to fuck you. God, it sounded hot.

"You're correct, Miss Manning." She smiled a final demure smile as they reached a red door with the gold numerals 4-1-5 on it. Kira slid the key into the lock and slowly opened the door.

They stepped through. Alexandra heard the door close behind her milliseconds before she felt its weight against her back as Kira pushed her against it, pinning her. She felt the taller girl's hands holding hers up against the door as a line of aggressive kisses moved down her neck, turning to nibbles as they reached her collarbone. They each tore their coats off, throwing them to the floor.

Abruptly, Kira stopped. Their eyes met for the first time inside the apartment. Alexandra thought Kira's looked passionate, intense, and most of all, entirely in control. Sexy as hell.

Alexandra felt her lips parting as Kira's met hers, their tongues meeting in the middle. They kissed for what seemed like minutes as Alexandra felt her body being explored by new hands. Not gently, but not unskillfully: the perfect blend of rough and caring. One hand came to rest in her hair, massaging the back of her neck as the other slid around and began massaging her ass.

Kira broke the kiss. "You. Bedroom. Now." She swung her arm around Alexandra's waist. The strength surprised the smaller girl. None of her male lovers had ever moved her around quite like this.

Seconds later, having seen the apartment whiz by in a blur of IKEA dark-wood furnishings, Alexandra found herself in the doorway of Kira's bedroom. She again felt Kira kissing the side of her neck from above and behind, moving the hair around to the other shoulder as the kisses again evolved to nibbles. She could feel Kira's breasts pressing into her upper back. The hot breath on her neck was making her legs start to turn to jelly, and Alexandra knew she was no longer in any control.

She heard a whisper, almost a growl, come from next to her ear. "You sure you're ready?"

Alexandra nodded. She felt Kira slide a hand around onto the bare skin of her stomach. Under her shirt. Teeth gently nibbled her right ear as another hand came around her. She turned over her shoulder and their tongues met again, this time desperately. The hands tightened and she felt one sliding down, unbuttoning the front of her jeans.

Kira's voice in her ear again. "Pants. Off."

Alexandra nodded again, biting her lip. Fuck, her pussy was soaking. Kira moved away from behind her as Alexandra continued sliding her jeans and shoes off and stepped into the bedroom. The bed was in front of her, only five more feet or so.

"Shirt too. My house, my rules."

As soon as she pulled her jeans off, Alexandra raised her arms as an impatient Kira tore the sweater off over her head. Kira, still fully clothed, ran her hands over her new prize's smooth, tight torso as Alexandra turned her head and they began making out again.

"Onto the bed. Bra and panties stay on."

Alexandra did as she was told and looked up at the still-standing Kira.

"You were staring earlier, Alexandra."

Alexandra nodded.

"Yes or no?"

"I was."

"You want to see more, yes?"

"God, yes," Alexandra moaned. She felt her hands unconsciously sliding around, one to her breasts and one down towards her panty-covered snatch.

Kira slid her shirt over her head, letting it fall to the floor behind her. Her massive 34Es were now on display, clad only in a solid black bra, and her six-pack abs were apparent even in the dim light of the bedroom. She turned around and walked to what Alex assumed was the bathroom door.

"I'll be just a second," she said by way of explanation. The door closed behind her.

In the empty room, Alexandra unabashedly began to play with herself, her whole hand now inside her underwear. Should she leave her bra on or not? Let Kira catch her or not?

Before she could answer either question, the door opened. There stood Kira, backlit by the bathroom light. She looked the same until she stepped closer and shut the door behind her. The bra was still there, as were the boots. But the skirt was gone, and there were no panties at all in evidence.

She spoke first. "I see you've been keeping yourself busy."

"Mmmhm."

"You wanna show me?" She stood next to the bed. "Come on, show me how you were just fucking yourself."

Alexandra moaned as she began fingering herself again. She could feel an orgasm starting to build when a hand closed around her wrist.

"My turn. Sit up."

Alexandra sat up, and Kira sat upright behind her, straddling her from behind. Alexandra could feel the enormous tits pressing into her naked back, just as she felt the clasp of her bra come undone and expert hands tossing it aside.

And then a hand slid inside her panties and gently begin rubbing her clit. Alexandra moaned. Kira was not just good; she was amazing. She was better at this even than Alexandra was at doing it to herself. As she began to speed up, her other hand moved up to pinch Alexandra's stiff left nipple. Men had never paid Alexandra's breasts much attention, but now Kira was giving her a nice firm pinch and a caress of her well-shaped B cups.

Alexandra could again feel Kira's hot breath on her neck, kissing her just where she had been earlier. The perfect spot, below her jawline and behind her ear, around toward the back. She felt her back stiffening as she knew she was about to cum.

The whisper again: "Cum for me, baby."

That did it. "Mmmm. Mmmm! Ahhh!" The orgasm ripped through Alexandra, her muscles contracting involuntarily as the screams escaped her. "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck!"

The spasms lasted for far longer than they ever had before for Alexandra as she came and came to Kira's expert handling. She realized she had been bucking her hips front-to-back, grinding Kira's fingers against her clit as hard as she could. That had never happened before. One final rush overcame her "Fuuuuuck I'm cummmm....aaaaaah!"

As she caught her breath, Alexandra heard Kira's voice again. "Get those fucking panties off. I'm not done with you."

Alexandra's hands responded instantly, as if they'd been waiting for the command. She slid the panties over her hips, revealing her glistening lips and mound, covered in a downy fuzz.

The voice again: "I won't hold it against you this time, but from tomorrow morning on, you'll be shaved."

"Mmmhmm."

"Mmmhmm what?" Kira's tone was assertive, dominant, almost controlling.

"I'll be shaving my box tomorrow."

"Your what?"

"My box. My pussy." Dirtier.

"Your cunt. You will have a perfectly shaved cunt for me as of the morning."

Cunt. The word itself sent a shiver through Alexandra. So that was it now. Her box, her sex, her flower was now a cunt.

"Yes. I'll have my cunt shaved completely bald tomorrow."

"Good girl." Kira moved to the edge of the bed. "I changed my mind. I'll get back to you later. But first." She stood up, standing aside the bed, feet spread slightly apart.

"You like my boots?"

"Mmmm. Mmmhmm."

"Why?"

"They're so sexy. You look so fucking hot in them."

Kira grinned. "I thought they were the right look for tonight. I suppose you don't mind that I've left them on, do you?"

"No."

"Good, now stop looking at them, and look at my cunt."

She stepped closer. Alexandra understood immediately, and leaned forwards. She could smell Kira's juices now, just inches away from her face. The tan skin was smooth, unmarred by the smallest hint of hair. And it smelled so perfectly of sex.

Suddenly, Kira moved away and sat down next to Alexandra, gently began to to nudge her off of the bed.

"Kneel."

Alexandra again understood. She knelt between the legs spread in front of her, placing her hands on Kira's thighs for support.

"I think you're ready."

Again Alexandra leaned forward, the sweet smell of sex filling her nostrils. This time her target did not move, and she felt for the first time her tongue entering another woman. Fuck, Alexandra thought, she tastes so fucking good. You're eating cunt and loving it.

It took only a few seconds for Alexandra to get a full handle on her new habit: soon she was greedily lapping up the juices as they flowed and burying her face as deep in the shaved lips as possible. She heard her own moans starting involuntarily, just as Kira's began as well. Then a hand on the back of her head, pressing her further into the juices. She desperately tongued the hard clit that now rested between her lips, struggling to breathe.

After a minute, Kira's hips began to move in a wave-like motion, up and down and up again and the muscles in her thighs started to tighten under Alexandra's fingers. Alexandra knew that she was close to making her partner cum, and she could feel her own body tensing as well. Instinctively, she slid her own hand off Kira's thigh and between her own legs, finding her dripping cunt once more.

She heard Kira again: "Fuck, that's it...finger yourself, slut!"

Being called a slut sent Alexandra over the edge. She felt another orgasm tear through her as she buried her fingers inside herself.

A split second later, Kira began to cum. Alexandra could hear herself moaning in ecstasy as Kira's legs tightened around her head. Still she could hear her partner's screams: "Unh! Aaah, fuck! Oooooh, fuckfuckfuck!"

Seconds later, Kira's orgasm ended, as Alexandra's did as well. The hands released from her head and Alexandra took a deep breath. She looked up, still kneeling between the legs of the girl who had now collapsed backwards onto the bed. Her first time with a woman was over.

They sat in silence for perhaps ten seconds. Kira spoke first. "Come up here."

It was all she needed to say. Alexandra peeled herself off the floor and moved up to the bed, where Kira had positioned herself lengthwise on one side. They lay side to side, facing each other.

"That was fucking awesome, Alexandra. That's great stuff for anyone, not just a first timer."

Alexandra felt herself blushing, and then realized why there was still such a strong smell around her. "I'm glad. My face is fucking covered in your cunt juice." Fuck, she thought. Cunt again.

"And you're not wiping it off, I see."

"I'm not. I love it. I fucking love it."

"Soooooo," Kira purred. "Not so straight, are we?"

Alexandra knew it was time to admit it. "No. I'm not. I think I'm at least bi."

"Think?"

"Know. I fucking loved eating you out."

"I know. And I think it's not just me."

"Hm?"

"Well, I dare you to walk around tomorrow and not start noticing how hot women are - "

"Oh, I know."

"And how hot men aren't, sweetie." She paused, staring at her new lover. "Alexandra, let me be completely candid with you. I am going to turn you completely. You will be 100% lesbian."

Alexandra swallowed. This she hadn't anticipated.

"In fact, I think you already are, and you just haven't gotten there yet."

"I... but..."

Kira interrupted her. "But nothing, sweetie. Let's get to the shower first. It's time to get that cum off your face and get your little slut cunt shaved."