A New Alexandra Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tsk, tsk," said Katy, her grey eyes gleaming. "If you'd really like to, we can. But I actually had one question that was bugging me since yesterday."

The waiter dropped the food in front of them.

"Wow, that was fast," said Alexandra.

"I like to come here when I'm super hungry," agreed Katy, "and I seem to have forgotten breakfast today."

"Me too. So, what was it you wanted to ask?"

"I probably shouldn't. It's a bit personal. But I'll ask anyway, and don't answer if you don't like."

"Ask away."

"So the girl you were walking with yesterday, I was just wondering..."

Alexandra swallowed hard, watching Katy seemingly struggling to get the question out. "If you're asking about whether we're more than friends," she interrupted, "the answer is yes. Was that what you were getting at?"

Katy nodded. "New thing, or old thing?"

"Kira, or...?"

"Both, I guess. Different questions, different reasons." She took a bite of food.

"Same answer. Both new. Very new, actually."

"That's a bit of a relief," Katy said, her fine features looking slightly pained.

Fuck it, thought Alexandra. "Let's say it's new enough that we're not quite actually in a relationship yet, if that matters." Can't score if you don't shoot, she thought.

Katy's eyes narrowed slightly. "It might. How well do you know Michelle?" She waited a beat. "I suppose you know who I'm referring to."

Jackpot. "Well enough to not be scared of her, not well enough to have any reason to talk to her." You little slut, Alexandra, she thought.

Katy checked her phone. "Do you have plans this afternoon?"

My god, it's actually happening. Breathe. "Not until much later."

"Now you do," replied Katy, picking up her coffee.

A rush went through Alexandra's body. God, I love that feeling, she thought, the anticipation, knowing what's going to happen.

"This might have been the most efficient conversation I've had in years. Maybe ever," said Katy. "So, how's the food?"

"Haven't even touched it, but it looks fantastic."

"Well, save room for dessert," said Katy, giving a sly half-grin.

"Will do," said Alexandra, already beginning to rush through the stack of pancakes as Katy did the same to her meal.

A minute later, Katy finally broke the silence.

"So, how's the food?" she asked again.

Alexandra couldn't help but laughing. She'd gone from not touching the pancakes at all to shoveling them down without even tasting them.

"Slow down," her companion said. "It's not like I'm going anywhere without you."

"You better not. How's yours?"

"Same as always, perfect. I hear they're going to change the menu soon. I'll probably cry."

"Then I better enjoy these pancakes."

"As I said, save room for dessert."

"Don't worry, I can manage my appetite." Not really, thought Alexandra. I start having sex with women and suddenly my sex drive seems to have gone absolutely through the roof.

Ten minutes later they were out the door, Katy having picked up the check.

"It's quite a hike to my place," she said, "but it's worth it."

"Oh?" replied Alexandra.

"No, it's not," said the slender woman next to her, sliding her arm behind Alexandra's waist. "It's literally one block. Not even enough time to get cold."

"Can I ask you a question, Katy?"

"Ask away."

"Um, so, our dessert course, were you expecting that to be on the menu today?"

"Yes," Katy said, flatly. "If you don't mind me saying so."

"I don't," said Alexandra. "Just how did you know? Like, I mean, a couple years ago..."

"A couple years ago was a couple years ago. Besides, the look you gave me yesterday was one I'd never seen on you before."

"Hm?"

"You know how sometimes you can feel someone undressing you with their eyes?"

All too well, thought Alexandra. "Well," said Katy, "don't do that to someone you already know full well wants you unless you want to get yourself into trouble."

"Oh, am I in trouble?" asked Alexandra.

Katy opened the front door to her building and headed down a half-flight of stairs. "We'll see, won't we?" she replied.

Katy threw her coat over the back of a chair just inside the front door and gestured for Alexandra to do the same, along with her bag. They both slid off their shoes, leaving them just inside the door. Her apartment was tiny, just a small living area, a galley kitchen, and a bed in the corner.

"Don't get lost in the mansion here, okay?" said Katy.

Despite its size and location in a half-basement, the space seemed cheery and airy, with a light-wood floor and light coming through the windows. "I know it's early, but care for a glass of wine?"

"Sure, what do you have?"

"How's a cab sauv?"

"Works for me."

Katy ducked her head below counter level and popped up with a bottle, then plucked two glasses from a different cabinet. A moment later, she was handing Alexandra a glass.

"You don't need to stand there in the middle of the room, you know. I may have blue hair and some unusual piercings, but I own furniture just like any other human."

Piercings, plural? I mean, I see that septum ring, but nothing else. They sat on the couch. Alexandra gave voice to her thought: "Piercings, plural?"

"Yuuuuuup," said Katy. "Thought that might get your attention."

"Can I ask where?"

"What fun would that be?" said Katy, taking a sip of wine. "To day drinking."

"To day drinking." Without really planning it, Alexandra realized her hand was now resting on Katy's thigh. She took a sip of wine. It was good: acidic and flavorful, a marked contrast to last night's beer. Damn, all I do now is drink. Wait, no, not quite all.

"Like it? I've really gotten into wine since getting to the real world."

"Yes, it's really good."

"You know, I always had this really clear vision," said Katy, smiling and switching the glass to her left hand.

"Of what?"

"Of the first time we'd kiss. I've had this dream several times, and every time, we're drinking red wine."

They tentatively leaned towards each other, eyes meeting before Alexandra tilted her head slightly to the side. "Well," she whispered, "isn't it nice to be right sometimes?"

After the aggressive flirting, Katy's kiss was surprisingly delicate. They explored each other gently, tentatively brushing their lips together for several seconds before finally connecting for good.

They explored first with their lips, then they let their tongues meet, gently getting used to one another. A few seconds later, Alexandra felt Katy's hand on the front of her shirt, pushing her backwards onto the couch.

Alexandra barely had time to place her wineglass next to Katy's on the coffee table before she found herself on her back, Katy's lithe body on top of hers.

They kept kissing, harder now. Alexandra wrapped her legs around the girl atop her.

She placed her hand on the back of Katy's head, greedily devouring the flavor of Katy's kisses. The buzzed back of Katy's hair was surprisingly soft to the touch, and Alexandra found herself naturally rubbing the nape of her new lover's neck.

Alexandra's slid her other hand to the small of Katy's back, pulling their bodies tighter together.

Alexandra felt the brush of Katy's lips as they slid down to her jaw, alternately kissing and gently nibbling. She felt a quick rush tingle as the ring of Katy's septum piercing brushed against her ear just before Katy gave the lobe a quick nip.

Katy's hand deftly slid behind Alexandra's head, removing the hair claw and allowing Alexandra's tresses to fall alongside her head.

"Much better," mumbled Katy, her fingers roaming through the strands as she continued to kiss along and underneath Alexandra's jawline.

"Mm," said Alexandra. So this is what it's like when someone who's wanted you for years finally gets you, she thought. She slid her hand down Katy's back, making contact with the bare skin just above her waistband as the sweater slid upwards by a couple of inches.

Katy sat upright for a moment, and then whipped the sweater over her head. "That's what you wanted, yeah?" She stood up, reaching her hand down to pull Alexandra up.

On her way to the bed, she watched Katy's hips swing slightly as she walked, Alexandra's eyes staying glued even as she tore off her own top and threw it aside.

They each landed sideways on the firm mattress, facing each other.

"That's what you wanted, yeah?" said Alexandra, half-mocking.

In reply, Katy held her index finger to her lips, then pushed Alexandra onto her back again.

God, her skin feels so good against mine, thought Alexandra. Katy was now working on her collarbones, tongue tracing the bones to where they met in the middle. She could feel hot breath just above her breasts, and she could sense Katy's hands inching their way up her sides. Alexandra shivered, her body kicking into overdrive.

This was definitely the right choice, she thought. Katy seemed to read her mind. "No regrets?"

Without giving it a thought, Alexandra slid her hands into Katy's back pockets and flipped her over, landing smoothly on top of her former classmate.

"None." She kissed her gently on the lips. "So, how much more of your clothing do I need to take off you before I find out the mystery of the piercings?"

Katy bit her lip. "Well, telling you that would kinda solve the mystery for you, wouldn't it?"

"Mhm," said Alexandra, sliding her body downward along Katy's, closing her eyes and planting kisses as she went. This is comfortable, she thought. It's not the same as Kira, not the overwhelming sexuality. Flirtier. But good God she's hot. She hit Katy's hipbones protruding above the waistline of the jeans.

"Well, there's one fair way," said Katy.

Alexandra understood, allowing Katy the room to stand. Katy faced the room, her back to Alexandra. Alexandra looked at her back, her still-strong shoulders nearly two years after Katy's time as a tennis player had ended. She'd barely noticed the grey cotton Calvin Klein bralette when the was right against it, so consumed with the rest of Katy's body, but she felt a slight tingle now, seeing how perfectly the racerback framed Katy's neck and back.

"I have a surprise for you," said Katy, sweetly. "You only get to see me naked for the first time once," she said, voice dropping a register. "So I want it to be awesome."

Alexandra closed her eyes and rolled onto her back, slithering out of her jeans while doing so. If she was going to bother with sexy underwear, she was sure as hell going to show it off.

"Give me your hand," Katy's voice commanded a moment later.

Alexandra held out her hand and felt it taken into Katy's surprisingly strong grip. Oh, right, tennis player. Clearly, they were going back to the couch.

Katy navigated her back across the room and gently guided her onto the couch. From the way Katy had been holding her hand and the pattern of her steps, Alexandra guessed she'd been walking backwards, watching Alexandra the whole time. The thought of Katy's grey eyes following her underwear-clad figure sent another rush through Alexandra's body.

Alexandra felt Katy climb on top of her, her legs straddling her body. Automatically, her hands migrated to Katy's back, feeling the wonderful sensation of smooth, uninterrupted skin.

Katy's weight on top of her was again surprisingly light. I never realized how slender she is, thought Alexandra.

She tilted her head up slightly, and Katy's lips brushed against hers. Alexandra responded in kind, her eyes still closed as they began to kiss again. She let her hands trace along the lines of Katy's naked back as their tongues toyed with each other again.

Katy broke the kiss and guided Alexandra's head slightly downwards. "You can open your eyes now," she purred.

Alexandra did so, taking in the view of Katy's shoulders and collarbones. Then her gaze reached Katy's breasts, smaller than her own 32Bs but perky and rounded. Each one had a small silver hoop through the small, perky nipple.

Fuck, yes, thought Alexandra. She placed a hand on each side of Katy's ribs, lifting her slender body into a more upright position, and then took Katy's left nipple directly into her mouth. The metal and the flesh provided an amazing contrast as Alexandra gave them a soft nibble.

Katy gave a slight squeak of surprise, which softened into a moan of pleasure as Alexandra's lips and tongue explored. Within moments, Alexandra found herself with her mouth on one breast and the other nipple between her thumb and forefinger, breathing quickly only when she absolutely needed to.

Katy's forearms settled on Alexandra's shoulders, hands closed behind her younger lover's head, her body tightening as she leaned her head back, eyes closed in pleasure.

"Jesus...mmmm..."

Alexandra paused, looking up at Katy's sharp jawline. Katy ran one hand through her messy hair, spiking it up slightly just above her forehead.

"So you like them, hm?"

"They're so sexy, Katy. I'm so goddamn turned on." It was true. Alexandra could feel her pussy on fire, and by the rock-hard state of Katy's nipples, she suspected the same was true of her as well.

"Then let's do something about that, hm?"

"Mmmmm," purred Alexandra. "What would you suggest?"

"Close your eyes again, please," she said in the same sweet voice as earlier. "Would you accompany me back to bed?"

Alexandra felt lightheaded as she stood up, carefully keeping her eyes closed and reaching for Katy's hand. She felt one hand grip hers, then the other, as Katy pulled her across the room.

"And why are my eyes closed again?" asked Alexandra.

"Another surprise, of course," said Katy in the same bright tone of voice. She dropped Alexandra's hands. "There, you're right in front of the bed. Climb on, assuming you'd still like to join me."

Alexandra gingerly felt in front of her, and managed to lower herself onto the bed while also finding Katy's legs stretched out towards her, crossed at the ankles. She gently ran a nail along one of them, feeling the smooth skin beneath her fingertip.

"And where would you like me?"

"Right there is good. I do have another surprise for you, but I need to know whether that's for now or a little later. What would you like to do now?"

There's only one honest answer to that question, thought Alexandra. "I want to go down on you."

"Mmm, I can deal with that. Can I do you after, maybe?"

"Mmmhm," said Alexandra, already leaning forward.

"Then perhaps it's time for your present," said Katy. "Feel free to open your eyes any time you'd like."

Alexandra opened her eyes just as Katy uncrossed her legs. Her eyes traveled upwards to where the slender thighs were just beginning to spread.

"Mmm," said Alexandra, sliding onto her hands and knees between her partner's knees. "Oh, my, oh my god," she said, as the silvery glint just above Katy's slit came into her view.

"See, another present? Since you liked the first one so much?"

Holy hell, thought Alexandra. Two years ago I sat next to this girl in class for months without knowing she had a crush on me. Now I see her on the street one morning, and twenty-six or so hours later, I've sucked on her nipple rings and am about to go to town on her pierced clit as well.

Alexandra tucked her hair behind her ear, staring at the silver bar through Katy's clit hood. "So, um, wow. Wow, Katy."

Katy laughed. "It's called a VCH, if you're curious. Does that give you what you need?"

"Can I...?" Alexandra let her question trail off. Katy's hand was now gently resting atop her head, not exactly applying pressure, but making her intentions clear.

"You asked to, honey."

Alexandra took a deep breath. Any doubts she'd had about her desire to hook up with Katy had long since been allayed, and now she was left only to do something she already knew she loved, pleasure a woman with her mouth.

She hesitated with her lips right against Katy's bare skin, taking in the smell, waiting to taste. Her breath was right against Katy's clit, the top barbell just under her nose.

She extended her tongue, running it just barely between Katy's lips, finding her opening. Alexandra knew as soon as tasting her that she was going to be in heaven for the coming minutes.

Katy removed her hand from Alexandra's head, moving both of them to her own breasts as Alexandra let her tongue slide up along the slit again. This time, she flicked the barbell with the tip of her tongue as it passed over the piercing.

Katy's body gave a visible jolt.

"Good?" asked Alexandra.

"Perfect...perfect," said Katy, catching her breath.

I've got her totally in my grasp, thought Alexandra. That feels so good. The taste, plus the piercing...mmm, just mmmm.

Alexandra slid her hands underneath Katy's thighs, lifting her up for slightly better access. Her skin feels so, so good. I'd just run my hands all over her if I didn't have something better to do.

Alexandra darted her tongue back inside Katy, refreshing the sticky-sweet taste in her mouth. Katy made a high pitched noise, almost a squeak, in return.

This is going to be easy, thought Alexandra. She breathed through her nose, tongue-fucking Katy and exhaling through her nose just above Katy's clit ring.

The effect was exactly as intended, as she felt Katy's thighs tighten in her hands, tensing as she picked up the pace with her tongue. Her lips closed over Katy's pussy. She tried to apply a slight pressure to the outside with her lips all while continuing the in-and-out lashing with her tongue.

It worked. Katy's noises increased in both pitch and volume until suddenly becoming muffled. She must have put her hand over her mouth or something.

"I...aiiii...ee...mmmmfff," it sounded like.

Alexandra's hair had fallen into her eyes. Hair ties, girl's best friend, she thought. Well, no time for that. She flicked it back behind her ear, dragging her tongue up the length of Katy's slit, giving an extra deep lick to make contact with the inner lips on both sides.

"Mmmm...aiieee..."

Alexandra lifted her head, pausing. "Katy, take your hand away. I love the sounds you're making, and I do believe I've earned them." What the fuck has gotten into me? I sound like my girlf...like Kira. Shit!

When her tongue slid underneath Katy's piercing, the noise was no longer muffled. Nor was it the same.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck, fuck! Yes! Right there!"

Alexandra went for it, her tongue finding the underside of the barbell and making direct contact with Katy's clit.

That'll do the trick. It did. Within seconds, Katy's noises had increased to a near-scream. She slid her hands directly underneath Katy's ass, to support her in the orgasm that would shortly be filling the room.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Yes, yes, goddammit!"

Alexandra ran her tongue all the way up the piercing, from the underside and over the hood to the exposed top side.

"Fuck! Yes, yes, yes!" Katy's whole body was tense, her eyes clenched shut as she went over the edge. Alexandra held her hands tightly, digging her fingers into Katy's ass as the smooth sex ground against her face. Katy's hand returned to the back of her head, holding her in place.

She's fucking not letting go, thought Alexandra. And my god can she cum! This is like ten seconds!

"Yes, fuck, hell yeaaaaaaaaaaah! Aeeeeeee..."

The last noise dropped off just as Katy came down off the crest of the wave, her body going momentarily limp in Alexandra's hands.