A New and Delicate Balance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,326 Followers

I still had the key. I went up with the familiar elevator, remembering how we had made love in it several times during our first year here. There were more little memorabilia as I got nearer to my former home.

Then, when I got closer, there was music. Heavy beats and the repeating monotones of black rap and hip-hop. It surprised me that it seemed to originate from our apartment. It wasn't at all Elaine's kind of music. And besides, how could it sound so loud?

This last question was solved when I got to the door. It stood ajar, allowing the music to blast through. I pushed it open and stood in the hall. I froze. The next door was wide open, leaving me with an unhindered view of the living room behind.

At the centre Elaine crouched on her hands and knees. She was naked and held her head up like a she-wolf howling. Then a black hand grabbed her hair and she took a long hard cock straight down her throat.

At her rear end was another black man fucking her, maybe in her cunt, maybe in her ass, I could not see. Two more men lounged on the couch, drinking beer. They slowly stroked their penises.

I could not move. My heart throbbed faster than the music. Elaine seemed to have become a machine. In perfect rhythm she smashed her ass into the man behind her, then returned with equal vehemence to slap her face into the other man's belly.

One of her wrists still carried a bandage.

I could hardly hear anything over the music, but all four men must be screaming and cheering her on.

I made it to the corridor outside. There I emptied my entire stomach's content on the tiled floor.

angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,326 Followers
12