A New Approach to an Old Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed the shoe and Mistress offered her other foot, her hand already moving between her legs as she reveled in her utter dominance over me. I removed the second shoe and placed them together on the floor in front of me, my cock still achingly hard and throbbing above them.

Mistress opened her legs now and blatantly pushed her fingers inside her sodden panties, masturbating freely as she watched me do her bidding. Her shoulder length hair hung back from her head as she leaned back, watching me through half closed eyes as she brought herself closer and closer to another orgasm.

"Do it," she hissed mercilessly.

I reached down and curled my fingers around my poor throbbing cock, it responded immediately and within a dozen strokes I felt the tell-tale signs of orgasm approaching. I held back for as long as I could, determined to extract the maximum possible pleasure from my ruined orgasm, but not daring to overstep the mark for fear of further punishment.

Mistress moaned as she felt her own orgasm approach and I joined in as I felt the first rope of cum erupt half-heartedly from my throbbing stalk. I had obediently taken my hand away a few seconds previously and now could only watch and clench my muscles desperately as I tried in vain to garner some pleasure from the orgasm that she had robbed me of.

I looked up to see her still watching me, her eyes narrow slits as she masturbated furiously, her fingers moving frantically inside her panties until with a sharp cry she bucked wildly, falling back onto the bed as she thrashed her way through a massively intense orgasm. It was probably the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed in my life.

I looked down at my still twitching, still rock-hard, unsatisfied cock and the cum covered shoes laying on the carpet below. Mistress lay flat out on the bed, breathing heavily, her face flushed, she wasn't watching me now, but I knew what I had to do, what I must always do when I am allowed release, ruined or not. I picked up the right shoe, lifted it to my mouth and eagerly began cleaning up my cum...

12