A New Approach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little after ten when I heard sounds upstairs. Investigating, I found the guestroom vacant and the shower in the bathroom running. Much giggling was going on and when I ventured into the bath it was obvious that the two ladies were enjoying each other much indeed. I hollered a "Good morning ladies!".

"Good morning indeed!" came the first reply.

"Good morning stud puppy!" was the second, which came as a bit of a surprise as I realized it came from not from Marly, but from demure Trish.

Leaving them to their steamy soapy interlude, I returned downstairs. Twenty minutes later there was still no sign of them, so I retraced my steps upstairs. There were no sounds coming from the bath anymore, but definitely a few from the guest room.

Within I discovered the two of them lying on their sides locked in a sixty nine embrace. Each one' face was firmly plated between the other's thighs, eliciting much moaning and squealing from the other.

I felt a bit like an intruder but at the same time was mesmerized by the scene. Quietly I stripped off the T and silk boxers I had put on after my shower. Then I stood in the doorway, cock in hand, as I watched and listened to these two beautiful women lick each other into throes of ecstasy. When they together climaxed in a cacophony of moans and shrieks, so did I, grabbing the T to use as a cum rag.

Another forty minutes later we all sat down to a brunch of omelets, toast, coffee, and mimosas (you didn't think I was going to let that champagne go to waste did you?). The conversation flowed freely and Trish took the opportunity to explain a few things.

"When I finally realized just how frustrated I have made you over the years I was really devastated. I thought I'd been a pretty good wife. I've been faithful, I've tried to make you happy otherwise, but I guess I'll just never ever have the level of interest in sex or need that you do. I love the intimacy that goes with it, but basically I just want to get to that part. The rest of it doesn't really matter as much to me."

"But you certainly seem to be enjoying yourself whenever I'm inside you." I interjected.

"True, but by then we're into the intimacy mode."

"Big time." I chortled.

It was nice to be able to just talk easily like this about sex. The previous night had had a profound effect. Somehow a great weight had been lifted away.

"Well anyway, Marly and I had lunch the next day and I told her about our conversation. She was really very helpful in just being there to listen and she was the one that suggested that maybe we needed to let someone else into our lives. I thought it was an interesting proposition, but I told her I couldn't imagine how one would go about finding the right person. She said maybe someone might be right there under my nose.

I realized right away that she meant herself. She then confided in me that she is bisexual and that she had always been very attracted to me from a physical standpoint."

"Not hard to believe." I chimed in.

Trish blushed a bit and continued. "At first I was shocked and embarrassed, but then I got to thinking about it. I had to admit I had always like her appearance and liked her company. I thought about how good it made me feel when she touches me on the shoulder or the arm as we speak, how much I enjoy the way she smiles, how lovely her eyes are, and how her scent seems to linger in my consciousness. I thought , what the hell, maybe it was worth a try. I also thought that she has become a good enough friend that if it didn't work out, things would probably be all right still between us."

Pausing for a sip of coffee, she seemed to be giving her next words a lot of consideration.

"Last night went even better than I could have imagined. I never thought I could possibly enjoy sex with a woman or that I'd be able to handle the idea of watching other people have sex, let alone lay there and watch my husband make love to another woman. But I was fine with it. In fact I found it very erotic.

I propose that we continue to all three of us see each other. Not just all three together, but as pairs as well. You should feel free to be with Marly whenever you'd like or whenever the need arises. It can be here or it can be at her place if she's OK with that. The same goes for me. I think I'd like to have time with her alone as well. Of course, I hope we can have many many more nights that involve all three of us together too.

Are you OK with something like that?"

"ummm... sounds too good to be true."

Trish and Marly both giggled and Trish resumed. "One thing I'd like to ask though - that we always tell each other that we've been with one of the others."

That seemed more than reasonable enough and so it was agreed upon. Since then that's pretty much the way things have gone. Sometimes I visit Marly at lunch or in the afternoon when we can both get away from work. She loves any excuse to get naked. She and Trish have "nooners" as well once in a while. Sometimes she comes over and has sex with one or the other of us, sometimes she spends the night with one or the other and sometimes its all three of us. One night recently Trish stayed over at her house. She called around eleven to let me know she was planning to stay through.

"Come wake us in the morning, OK."

"With pleasure."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

12