A New Bar in Town

Story Info
A new bar and a new experience for me.
1.2k words
4.17
25.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers

I was driving up the highway one day on a mission and saw a sign for a new bar opening. It was sort of out in the middle of nowhere but then I remembered that there was a nudist resort pretty much right behind it. On my way back down the road I decided to go in and look. They had a big banner out front advertising pool tables and shooting pool is sort of a passion of mine.

They had 6 tables and all were brand new. I saw a couple of guys moving the back three while they set up a stage for the following night's entertainment so I didn't pay them any attention, pretty certain that they wouldn't take the time to level them when they moved them back.

I bought a beer and talked a bit to the bartender who told me that they had really just opened. I played each of the front tables to check out which one I liked best in case I ever came back. As I paid my tab the bartender said, "Things should pick up by 7:00." I told him I might be back, stopped and had another beer at my favorite watering hole.

I asked around to see if anyone had tried this place yet and no one had. I finished my beer and went home to walk and feed the dog. I took a shower and ate some dinner and when I checked the time I saw it was about 7:00. I grabbed my cue-stick from the closet and drove back.

When I walked in the place was still pretty empty but there was a couple playing 8 ball on the table I had selected as best. I bought another beer and watched them play. I guessed they were both in their mid 50's. He looked like a guy you would run into on a golf course. She looked like a country club girl. She was wearing some sort of getup I had never seen before. It was one piece with a tube top sort of thing and a flimsy skirt at the bottom. It did nothing to hide a really spectacular body. As she played the top rode down and would just expose the top of her areola.

I watched them play and then the guy came over and asked if I would like to join them in a game of cutthroat. I agreed to and we established the rules. (They seem to differ wherever you go.) We lagged for the break and he won with a perfect lag; maybe a quarter inch off the rail. Mine was about an inch off and hers wasn't even close. We talked as we played and discussed where we were from, etc. They were both 60, traveled the country in a motor home and were presently staying in the nudist resort next door. They asked me if I had ever been and I told them yes but not to that one.

I won the game and we decided to play again. She again was last and as I was sinking her last ball she moved over to the corner pocket I was aiming at, lifted her skirt and placed her pussy on the rail, saying "Pussy Hex" I smiled and sank the 15. I told her that just made me concentrate on the hole better. Her husband had seen the whole thing and just smiled.

We finished the game with me winning again and she came over to the side of the table that was pretty much out of everybody else's view and leaned back against the table, lifting her skirt again. Her husband came up behind me and asked if I wanted to touch it. I said "sure" and started to massage her clit a little. Then I moved my hand down a bit further and pushed 2 fingers in her cunt. She smiled and I moved my thumb up to get her clit at the same time. She came quietly and I saw her husband rubbing his crotch. I pulled my fingers out and let her lick one off but saved one for me. She tasted nice and clean and fresh.

I asked if I could see her tits and she pulled down her tube top. They were beautiful. She said I could touch or kiss them if I wanted and I did both. As I sucked on one nipple she said, "You're so gentle." When I got to the other I used a little teeth and heard a satisfied moan. She then, at her husband instruction, turned around and bared her ass, shaking it nicely. I reached down, spread her legs and attacked her pussy with my fingers again. She loved it and her husband came over and gave her ass a strong slap. "Hmmm" was all she said.

I asked if she liked anal stimulation and she said no. I told her that was too bad because I could probably spend a good bit of time down there working my tongue into her asshole. "It's just not my thing." she said.

Her husband asked me if I knew where the men's room was and I pointed to it. I asked her, "Did I make you feel good?" I knew I had.

She smiled and said, "And my husband too."

I asked, "Would he like to watch me eat that pretty pussy of yours?" She answered affirmatively. "Would he like to watch you suck my cock?"

"We'd both like that." she answered.

"Would he like to watch me fuck you?"

"No that's all for him."

"Would he like to fuck you while you suck my cock?"

"Now you're getting with the program! We can take the golf cart back to the motor home and light this candle; if you're ready." I assured her that I was and when her husband finally came back she simply said "Mission Accomplished!"

We all got in the golf cart and went to their motor home. It was a beauty. She stripped off her outfit before we even got there. As we walked in she knelt in front of me and pulled my shorts and boxers off. "Hmm; nice cock." She gave it a kiss. I wasn't really interested in what her husband was doing, as she stood up and pulled me toward the pop-out bed. I pushed her back on the bed, pinched her nipples, and began to chew on them a bit. She loved it. I worked my way down to her spectacular pussy and pushed my tongue in. She was so wet that there was no resistance. I moved up and worked her clit hard. I was rewarded with a shower of her cunt juice.

I saw her husband climb on the bed and offer her his cock. She took it in and sucked him hard. We stayed in our roles for 10 minutes or so, and then he got off the bed and urged me to trade places after he rolled her over. He started fucking her from the rear and she began sucking my cock. 15 minutes later we all came together. She turned and licked him clean and gave a satisfied sigh.

"We have a long drive tomorrow. "He announced. Thank you for making our last night here memorable." I took the hint and got dressed. I walked back to my car and wondered at all that had just happened. I couldn't wait to get home and write this.

oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers