A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft kisses and gentle caresses from him are a noted contrast to the usual selfish moves of former lovers. It’s a newfound and unexpected pleasure that I simply enjoy. No bad-boy has ever touched me like this.

I’m still reassessing my lifestyle choices, when the urgency of his kisses increases. Now I find I’m the one who wants to satisfy. My hand moves to the throbbing cock, my fingers wet his flared knob with the slick pre-cum dripping profusely from it. I love a cock crying for attention.

My lips move through the hairy chest, roving downward on the chiseled torso. His cock is level with his navel, and I taste him as my mouth moves over the swollen knob. The intense rigidity warns not to linger, and I lower to caress the large balls. I give each the individual attention that obviously pleases, his rising hips signal his pleasure. I revel in the manly odors of him.

I want him badly as I again move up his torso. I savor the clear skin, devoid of the omnipresent tattoos and scars of my usual paramours. I bite and pull at his nipples, small and hard in the mat of hair. His hands are again in my hair as he presses me tight to him.

The kisses are loaded with desire from both, and he rises slightly, rolling me onto my belly. His lips are at my spine, kissing down the length of ridges. It feels sweet. I am flying as his caressing lips move through the dimples of my lower back, and I moan as his lips plant kisses across my ass. I feel him urging me, and I move to kneel before him, splayed, exposed, and wanting.

I swoon in pleasure as his hands spread me further, and his tongue delves the valley between my cheeks. I relish the sensation of his tongue there, swirling the puckered skin. I am so ready as he moves lower, dipping to my sodden pussy. A jolt of pleasure tears through me as his tongue touches the swollen clit. I push back against him.

I feel him shift on the bed, and I close my eyes, anticipating what I know is coming. I am swimming in desire as I feel his velvety flesh press to my wetness; the pressure against my tightness is divine. I am in ecstasy as his cock slowly enters me, driving ever deeper with every short stroke. Despite my wetness it’s a very snug fit, and I am rapt in the new sensation.

He continues the slow strokes, the depth increasing with each. I’m off and running as he begins the long, intensifying strokes of heated desire.

I love a verbal partner, and Brad is quick to oblige. His moans and expressions intensify my satisfaction at being impaled by his cock. I too moan loudly and often. It's wonderful.

I match his cadence as his hands move to my hips, pulling me to him with increasing want. My entire being is consumed with desire for what I know is near, and I push hard against him. He is fiercely hard as our bodies slap together. I reach between my legs to press and gently squeeze his swelling balls. I squeeze harder as they swell and pulsate in my palm. He cries out as I feel the hot deluge pour into me. My own orgasmic tumult quickly follows, and my pussy cramps to his trembling cock. I feel his entire length twitch and move with every blast. I am drenched as the intense hardness in me wanes. He continues with slow, full-length strokes as the last drops flow from him. I feel the wetness creeping down my inner thighs.

I fall prone and spent to the bed, as the last dying wave of orgasm ripples through my belly. I can barely breath, and so awash in emotion I’m near tears. This is the best ever.

Brad cradles me tenderly in his arms, soothing and caressing in the afterglow. I press tight to the warmth of him, satisfied beyond all hopes.

My mind drifts to thoughts of new beginnings, as I rest my head on the rise and fall of his chest. I am filled with doubt, even more so as he whispers.

“Are you really going to move away once you sell this place?”

Could he be the one? Could he be forever satisfied with great sex and frozen entrees?

Perhaps I might just linger on and explore the possibility. For the moment I simply snuggle tighter to him. An answer could wait.

12