A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only one like and it no one but me can even get in, let alone started."

"How come?" Sarah let lightning dance between her fingers.

"There's a voltage sensor in the driver's side door, and it'll only unlock the door if it gets a specific series of small jolts- only I can make them. Anything else sets off the alarm and shocks the bastard who's trying to break in."

"Couldn't they just break a window or the windshield?"

"Nope, that's all reinforced bulletproof glass- a bat will just bounce off it."

"That's amazing, Sarah." The pale flier just beamed happily at Dana.

"Thanks." Sarah pressed her hand to the door, and stepped back. There was a click and then both gullwing doors smoothly swung upwards, giving a view of the interior.

Black leather seats were in the front and the rear area was filled with junk- tools, pressure canisters, hoses, and the like.

The front area was nice as well. The steering wheel had a set of buttons mounted on it; none were labeled. The dash had the usual climate control, audio system, etc. the dome light set into the ceiling was a half-globe plasma ball- the kind used at parties, and there were illumination strips around the edge of each door. Mounted on the dash was a small LCD display, and all in all, the entire thing was full of 'guy coolness factor' the kind of little gadgetry and such to make any car nut drool.

"I'm almost done with it. Another week and I'll be able to take it out for a second test run." She grinned wickedly. "I asked Mike to try and catch me in this once it's finished, so things will get VERY interesting once I hit the road." Dana gaped.

"You're crazy!"

"Damn right!"

"How fast can this thing go?"

"Once I'm done, it'll go 250 without breaking a sweat. More with the extras I'm putting in."

"I'll say it again. You're crazy."

"Hey there's good money in this, and I DO have to pay the rent."

"That's why you do this?"

"Nah, this just fun. The money is icing on the cake, so to speak."

Sarah turned and got back onto her bike, Dana climbing on behind her. Sarah looked back at the car one last time.

"God, that thing is so SEXY. It'll look wonderful on the road." Dana giggled.

"As sexy as me?"

"Mmmm.... No. Definitely no. But it's still damned sexy." Dana chuckled a little, one hands groping Sarah's breasts and then returning to clasp her middle as Sarah started the engine and sped off the lot, headed back to the apartment.

A speaker in the man's office came to life.

"Agent Nell, sir."

"Yes?"

"In approximately one week, the target will be street testing a racing car of her own design, with the victim as passenger, with planned police pursuit."

"Suggestions?"

"Arrange a distraction to keep the police occupied and the planned pursuit away, allowing us to substitute our own, and use that to hopefully corner and capture her."

"Chances of success?" The man asked.

"I estimate a 70% chance of success. If this fails, the target will be aware of us, however."

"A win-or-run situation?"

"Yes."

"Do it. Use any funds needed to appropriate materials required for this. I want your cover and appearance perfect. Whatever engine the target has in her car, I want yours to have as close to twice the power as you can get. Understood?"

"Perfectly, sir."

"Good." The man smiled in the darkness of his office. With the power he'd have if this succeeded, his corporation could regain control of any market it chose. There was, of course, no such thing as too much money.