A New Beginning

Story Info
They were just friends.
4.9k words
4.76
169.3k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten years! I can't believe it...it feels like twenty!" Rita laughed as she held up her wine glass to toast David.

David smirked; he was used to her sarcastic sense of humor.

They were celebrating their tenth year anniversary of having met in college. They both started off as Business majors, but David decided to pursue a career in Psychology with a minor in Computer Science. They had been best friends since they met in her junior and his senior year at NYU. They had seen many lovers between them but always managed to keep their relationship purely platonic.

Rita was a pretty black woman with shoulder length straight black hair that had a handful premature gray. She was curvy, about a size 12 and David thought she carried it well. She was quite the business professional. She worked for a well known conglomerate in the city as a PR rep and was greatly respected in her field.

Even though she was not as mischievous as David, she had a great sense of humor. Both she and David were big fans of British comedy and they often enjoyed weekend nights together reliving old Monty Python skits or some other obscure BBC show.

David had a very playful personality in contrast to Rita's stern, sometimes serious decorum. He was an extremely handsome man. Tall, about 6' 2" dark brown hair and green eyes. He had a cheeky smile and an infectious laugh. He had no lack of women at his door. He was successful, single, handsome and incredibly sexy. All this and the charm to make any woman melt like butter.

"What movie will it be tonight?" David asked as he stood up and carried their dinner plates to the kitchen. He had spent at least an hour preparing the meal; Chicken Parmesan with wild rice and peas. He noticed the peas on Rita's plate were virtually untouched and the sight made him chuckle.

"I don't know, I was thinking maybe Sci-Fi...Do you still have those DVDs of Red Dwarf? I still haven't seen part of season 3."

"I think so" David said as he rinsed the plates to prepare for their cleaning in the dishwasher. "You might have to look for it, it's probably underneath all of the 'backups' I made from the video store."

Rita rolled her eyes. "One of these days you're going to get caught, you know."

"Never." He said with an evil grin.

As Rita rummaged through his impressive collection of stolen movies, she came across one DVD in a blank case. It had no markings and no title. Out of curiosity she popped the disk into the player and pushed 'PLAY'.

As David finished loading the dishwasher, he dried his hands and went to join her in the living room in front of the TV. He entered the room and froze in his tracks.

Rita was sitting on the couch watching a pirated version of a fetish porno. All of the male characters seemed to have insatiable desire for orally pleasing the females.

She was taken completely by surprise and her hand covered her mouth as she silently gasped at the scene. She sat, mesmerized.

Finally, Rita looked back at David's red face and howled with laughter.

"You little freak!" She buried her face in the seat cushions as she tried to control the convulsions. David picked up a pillow from the couch and threw it at her. He missed.

He tried to go to the television set to turn it off, but Rita caught him at the last minute and wrestled him for the remote. She stuffed it in her shirt and stood in front of the TV with her arms spread blocking him from the screen.

"I wanna see how this ends!" she laughed. David was becoming more embarrassed by the moment.

One of the men was stroking his cock while his face was firmly planted in a woman's ass. Rita thought it was rather sick, but like a car wreck she couldn't turn away.

David finally broke in front of her and hit the POWER button on the TV. It all disappeared into a tiny white dot on the screen.

Neither of them said a word while Rita took her original seat on the couch. David sat on the floor next to her trying to think of something to say.

"So, this is what you do when I'm not around, huh?" Rita teased.

David had never felt guilty about his secret pleasure. Until now that was. He felt ashamed that his best friend thought he was a freak. Maybe he was. Even so, she had no idea that he had fantasized for years about taking her in that way. He was certain it would never happen now... until he picked up the scent of Rita's arousal.

The scent was heady and dizzying. He needed to get closer, but he wasn't sure how to go about it. Finally, he just swallowed his pride and asked.

"You liked it, didn't you? I can tell from here." He said confidently.

Rita looked at him incredulously as he motioned his eyes between her legs. How dare he?

"May I?" again motioning toward her thighs. "Please? You don't have to take your clothes off, I just..."

Rita wanted to scream in protest, but she was more curious than angry. She hesitantly turned her body on the couch and sank into its arm parting her legs slightly.

David sat kneeled on the floor beside her, his eyes fixed on what he had lusted for all these years. He lifted her left leg and let it hang on the side of the couch so that her foot rested on the floor. The aroma was overwhelming and intoxicating. David thought he would cum right then and there. The bulge in his pants was becoming painfully swollen. He tugged at his cock from outside his pants hoping to relieve some of the discomfort, but his efforts were futile.

The thin cotton fabric of Rita's black pants did little to hide her obvious and increasing arousal. David slowly ran his hand up Rita's thigh as he eyed the growing moist spot leading from the seam where the fabric came together between Rita's legs. He'd once heard someone refer to it as a "camel toe." He thought the metaphor was quite disgusting. How could a thing of such beauty be likened to such a ridiculous looking animal? There was nothing he could think of that could give justice to the exquisiteness of the beautiful female form. Right now, all he could see, smell, THINK about was that wonderful orifice between her legs. He was in a trance and was completely unaware of anything else around him.

He stood up on his knees and plunged in, head first, between her legs. He was in heaven. The smell from her was so exhilarating he felt dizzy...like he was spinning. He grabbed the tops of her thighs with both hands in an effort to get closer to the aroma emanating from her pussy. He licked the wet fabric in a faint hope to get a taste of what he imagined was the most luscious tasting cunt he'd ever had. David moaned with frustration for, though not for lack of effort, he could taste nothing.

Rita watched it all in amazement...or was it amusement? She had never seen anything like it. This man was completely taken in by the smell of her body. She looked down at his rock hard cock trying to break free from his pants and found herself even more aroused. She'd never seen him like this before. The idea that she had so much control, that she could bring this strong, handsome, confident man helplessly to his knees was exciting. She felt the new secretions flow from between her legs...and it drove David crazy.

David's hands pushed Rita's legs open wider as he desperately tried to kiss the swollen nub through the fabric that lay so cruelly between them. The scent was much stronger now and it was all he could do to keep control. His hand went instinctively to the throbbing head of his member as he slowly rubbed it in an effort relieve the ache. Finally, it became too much for him as he had to free himself from the material restraints. He unbuckled his belt and pant button in one fluid motion. He unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled out the most beautiful white cock Rita had ever seen. Rita had never seen a white one close up before and was spellbound. It was gorgeous...no less than 8" rock hard with a purple mushroomed head. It looked like it was ready to erupt and she had a front row seat.

David buried his face once again between her thighs as he slowly stroked his dick with his right hand.

Rita watched, transfixed, as he did this. She had never seen a man pleasuring himself before. Not in real life, anyway. She wanted to be repulsed by the sight, but couldn't. Here was this man, her friend, jerking off to the smell of her pussy...and obviously enjoying every minute of it. There had to be something inherently wrong with that, right? She wanted to turn away, but she couldn't. She was mesmerized at the sight of his hand on his dick, his soft moans and his erratic breathing. This gorgeous man was getting off on her.

David still, in vain, trying to taste her body through her clothes made an effort to keep her hard clit protected by the warmth of his lips. In his attempt, he could feel Rita's hips slowly start to move beneath him. The feel of her pussy rubbing against his mouth made him ache even more. He wanted to taste her, he wanted her to cum so he could devour every last drop of her juices.

Rita was writhing with desire. She moaned and instinctively opened her legs wider as though she was extending an unconscious invitation. She finally slid her hand down underneath the rubber waist of her pants and found her throbbing clit. She rubbed the aching bulb as it sent shockwaves through her body. She found her drenched hole and quickly slid two fingers inside. The feeling was indescribable. She'd never been this turned on before. She closed her eyes as her back arched in pure pleasure.

David sat staring at the scene before him, barely able to hold on, he thought of how jealous he was of the fingers that got to taste that sweet cunt. He could see her fingers racing in and out of her through the fabric as he was on the brink now and ready to explode. Rita screamed as she brought herself to the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced. David's cock exploded with seemingly endless streams of cum. His body writhed in convulsions for a long time before they finally subsided. Both of them were exhausted.

After their breathing returned to normal, they looked at each other as though they were strangers. They had never seen this side of the other before. David smiled at her, she shyly smiled back. David looked down and realized he was still holding his now limp cock in his hands and decided to return it to the security of his pants.

Rita did the same. She reluctantly withdrew her fingers from her drenched hole and pulled her hand from her pants. Just as Rita's hand emerged from their barrier, David's mouth immediately found them, sucking them with what little strength he had left. He closed his eyes and moaned in ecstasy as he swallowed the silky, warm juice from her fingers. It was unbelievable. It was the single most incredible thing he had ever tasted. And he wanted more.

David was the first to break their long silence as Rita's fingers achingly slid from his lips.

"Please...I want..." he whispered as he looked down her body and rubbed her inner thigh.

Rita sat up and looked at him. She rubbed the wet hair from his brow. His eyes now fixed again on the massive wet spot in the material between her legs. She knew what he wanted, and offered no resistance.

Rita lay back down as she took David's hand and slid it over her soaking wet cunt. David could feel himself hardening again. He shifted again to his knees and grabbed the material on either side of her waist and slowly pulled both her pants and panties down in what seemed to him to be slow motion, gradually exposing the elusive object of his desire.

His eyes lit up with anticipation. He tried to take it all in. The sight, the smell, her lust...it was all too much for him. He had it in his mind that he would take his time and savor every moment of this opportunity as it may never present itself again. But when he saw the thick milky liquid oozing from within her orifice, he lost all control. He had wanted to do this for years but, ironically, their friendship was the hindering factor. David had never told her about his fixation with eating pussy, never mind his almost crazed obsession with wanting to have hers. He had wanted this for so long. Now, here it was, served up to him on a silver platter. All he could eat and he couldn't wait to get started.

He dove hungrily into the curly black hairs between her legs. Rita gasped at the unexpected ravaging. It was so intense, but exhilarating. David, still sitting on the floor was contorted trying to get better access to his divine meal. Finally, he grabbed her at the hips and swiveled her around so that now she was facing toward him. He clamped his arms around her thighs and moaned as he buried his face in her unbelievably sweet pussy.

It seemed to go on forever. Rita thought she would pass out. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body. She stopped counting at the 4th one, barely holding on to consciousness at that point. David was doing all kinds of obscene things to her and she didn't care. In between her orgasmic screams, she could hear the sloppy wet noises David made while trying to swallow every last drop of cum from her body. He would only stop periodically to feast his eyes on his decadent entrée.

After Rita's last orgasm she could take no more. She sat up and pulled David's head from her body. He sat back not realizing it had been over an hour since he first started his invasion. When he finally stopped, he realized his jaws ached something fierce. He hadn't even noticed, he was enjoying himself too much. What Rita hadn't noticed was that in all that time, David hadn't cum again since the first time. She eyed the very large bulge that had formed in his pants again and decided to correct the situation.

She grabbed David by the hair and pulled him down to the floor. She slid down from the couch and straddled him at the shins. She freed his cock from his clothing and slowly pushed the head of it into her warm mouth. She expertly sucked him off, taking her tongue and circling his shaft on every up stroke. She wanted to feel him cum inside her mouth. It didn't take long. David's body tensed up as he pushed her head and held it down to the base of his member. He shot his load several times into her throat before he was able to let go. Cum dribbled out of Rita's mouth and down his cock.

They both collapsed on the floor and slept...

When David awoke the next morning, the thoughts of the previous night's events immediately came to his mind. He looked around for Rita, but she was gone. He looked around for traces of their escapade last night but saw none. No clothing, jewelry...nothing. He feared for a brief moment that it was all a dream until he looked at the still damp spot on the couch from where he'd had the finest meal of his life. He smiled.

It was no dream.

PART 2

It had been 3 weeks since he and Rita spent that night together and he hadn't heard from her once. All of his messages to her phone went unanswered. He couldn't get her out of his mind, she clouded all of his thoughts. Memories of what they'd done, fantasies of what he'd like to do. She was all he could think about. He needed to see her again, he wanted to take her entire body and make it his...but if nothing else they definitely needed to talk.

David was planning on a surprise visit hoping they could get what happened out in the open. As he was contemplating what he would say to her, the doorbell rang.

David opened the door and was stunned to see Rita on the other side. She looked at him, dumbfounded and embarrassed. They both stood there staring at each other, both of them unsure what to say.

"Can I come in?", Rita finally asked.

"Of course..." David said as he stepped back and opened the door wide enough for her to enter.

"I've been trying to call you, but I can't seem to get a hold of you. You must be busy." David mumbled as he held her gaze.

He deduced that she had just gotten off of work as she was still wearing her dark blue skirt suit with a silky white blouse. As David's eyes fell on her stocking-clad legs, he couldn't help but imagine the length of them reaching that private area that she had so willingly let him invade in what seemed like an eternity ago.

"It's been really crazy at work. I meant to call but...well, you know how it goes."

As David nodded, she could feel him undressing her with his eyes. She somehow felt violated and she wasn't sure why. Considering what had happened between them a few weeks ago, this was nothing. She became nervous and she turned to walk away from his intrusive gaze.

"Good" said David. "I was starting to think it had something to do with our night together. But now I know better, huh?" He folded his arms.

"About that night...we have to pretend it didn't happen." Rita tried to look him in the eyes as she said it, but couldn't. She looked down at her feet, rubbing her fingers together. "We can't stay friends with that night looming over our heads. If things are going to go back to the way they were, we..."

David broke her sentence as he used his body to pin her to the wall behind her. He lifted his knee and placed it in between the crevice between her legs causing her skirt to pull at her outer thighs. He lowered his head and whispered in her ear.

"I don't want things to go back to the way they used to be...and neither do you." He lazily kissed her neck as his breathing quickened. "Do you know how many times I've abused myself fantasizing about that night? In the shower, in bed...FUCK, even at work! I can't get you out of my head."

She tried to push his weight off of her body, but he held her there pinning her wrists to either side of her head preventing her struggles. When he removed his knee from between her legs, they could both feel the stiffness growing in his pants. He took one of her hands and placed it on his stiff cock. He released her other hand and grabbed her hair, viciously pulling her mouth to his as he kissed her violently. In his intense struggle with her, she squirmed and she screamed as he cruelly bit her lip in an instinctive effort to subdue her. The bitter taste of blood made him break his lips from hers.

A flood of guilt rushed over him. The last thing in the world he ever wanted to do was hurt her. On the contrary, he wanted to give her pleasures she'd never felt before. He wanted her to trust him. He wanted her to give herself to him completely and without question. As he watched the blood seep into the cracks of her lips, he felt ashamed and released his death grip on her.

Rita's eyes began to swell with tears and it cut David like a knife. All he wanted to do was make her feel better. Make the pain he inflicted go away. He once again pinned her to the wall this time kissing her more softly and passionately. This was their first REAL kiss and Rita found this new sensation of kissing her best friend exciting. He was an excellent kisser which was no surprise considering how well he performed other tasks. His tongue explored her mouth seductively looking for her tongue to join his. When he found it, he gently coaxed it into his mouth.

Rita felt her hesitation fade and she began to feel powerless from the ecstasy David was releasing within her. Her lip still stung a bit, but it was of little consequence. She barely felt the pain over the immense pleasure.

David's acute sense of smell was piqued again as the familiar aroma he had been dying to inhale again fell on him like a brick. The scent or Rita's lust for him.

His hand leisurely found its way up the underside of her skirt searching for the source of the intoxicating aroma. He was so glad she was wearing stockings rather than panty hose for this made his goal much easier to achieve. When he found it, he moved the material from her panties aside so he could enjoy the slick feel of her moist slit and throbbing clit. When he slipped his middle and index fingers inside her hole, Rita gasped. He pulled his fingers out with excruciating slowness. He fingered her softly at first then more quickly and violently as Rita was on the edge of her first orgasm for the evening. The wet "squishing" sound his fingers made as he entered and exited her pussy made them both crazy with desire.

12