A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me, baby" he whispered over and over in her ear.

When she came, her back arched against the wall and David tried to keep his own composure as she came back down to Earth.

Rita's body jerked as David removed his fingers from her and rubbed her clit to make sure she was really done. She convulsed a few more times, then it ended. Rita slumped over in his arms, completely exhausted.

David sucked her juices off of his fingers with an intense fervor. He immediately dropped to his knees and peeled her soaked panties from her body. He lifted her left leg onto his shoulder and viciously devoured her from the inside out. After Rita's third orgasm, her legs felt like rubber and she could no longer stand. David stood up and led her by the hand to his bedroom. The night was far from over...

David carelessly mauled Rita's body with his hands. He unbuttoned, unhooked and unzipped every piece of clothing that was separating her flesh from his view. When it was all over, she stood completely naked in front of him for the first time. Her 5'7" mahogany frame was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. She was about a perfect size 12. Not fat and curvy where necessary. He slapped the side of her ass and it shook like Jello. He smiled. He reached out to grab one of her breasts to suckle. Outside of his moans, only one word could escape his lips before they finally rested on her velvety, brown breast.

"Jesus."

His tongue made little circles around her dark brown nipples that drove them both wild. Occasionally he would try to take as much of her 36C cup breast into her mouth as he could...each attempt was in vain but he felt he could die trying.

He turned her so that her back was facing him and laid her gently on the bed. She was now on all fours and he had spectacular view of that drenched, brown pussy. Rita lay on the bed bent at the elbows with her head resting on her hands. David tore off all his clothing within seconds, never taking his eyes off her drooling cunt.

Again he slipped his fingers inside to feel the sopping warmth of her pussy. He stroked his cock as he fingered her, reveling in that erotic "squishing" sound again.

Another orgasm consumed Rita and she completely collapsed onto the bed. David climbed on to the bed beside her and turned her on her back. He sat between her legs emphatically licking the newly produced cum from inside her thighs.

When he was done, still between her legs, he crawled up her body and found her tits again. He sighed as he licked and sucked every square inch of her breasts until they were raw and sore to the touch. Even though Rita writhed from the pain, she didn't want him to stop.

He pushed himself up to kiss her lips and he felt her legs open wide beneath him. The head of his cock was roughly brushing again the opening of her pussy. They both felt it and it felt wonderful. David resisted his strong urge to sink himself into her slick hot furnace, not sure if Rita wanted to go this far. While they kissed, every move they made rubbed his dick more and more against her waiting hole. Finally, David filled with desire slowly pushed up and felt the head of his cock slip through her outer lips. The feeling was incredible. It was all he could do to keep from thrusting himself all the way inside her. As they both ached for his entry, his eyes begged hers for approval.

"I won't if you don't want me to" he whispered hoarsely in her ear. He prayed to GOD she wouldn't say no, not sure that he could control himself anyway. She was numb with pleasure. She said nothing.

"Tell me NOW if you don't want me to, Rita!" Each second that he waited for her response, he slowly entered her even further. It was excruciating.

"Yes, do it PLEASE!" Rita finally cried breaking her spell.

David's body slammed into Rita's with so much force the lamp on the nightstand shook and almost toppled over. His moans were muffled as he buried his face in her neck. David nearly collapsed from the feeling of her hot, incredibly tight pussy enveloping his cock. He couldn't ever remember feeling anything like it before in his life. It was unreal.

Rita yelped at the intrusion and tore her fingernails into his back. She couldn't let go, she didn't want to. All she could feel in the world was his hard, throbbing cock inside of her and for right now that was all she needed.

It took almost thirty seconds for David to make his first withdrawal from that sensory paradise between her legs. With painstaking slowness he re-entered her body barely being able to contain himself. He loved the sloppy sounds of their wet bodies coming together. Each time their bodies met, Rita would scream and there was that soggy slapping sound that made the feeling more intense. His balls slapping against her ass while he pounded her sweet pussy was the most delightfully erotic sound he'd ever heard.

His movements quickened as his back started to arch into a hump. He reached underneath her arms and grabbed her shoulders from behind. He was pounding into her with such intensity that the lamp finally gave way and fell to the ground but he didn't notice. The head board banged against the wall so violently Rita was sure it would give too.

Rita came first, grabbing David's neck as she tried desperately to find something to hold on to while he continued his assault on her aching hole. Her orgasm was so intense, her whole body stiffened and her breathing stopped. It would have seemed as though she was in suspended animation had it not been for David's furious invasion of her body.

It was now David's turn. Sweat poured from his face from the frantic pace he was keeping. When he finally came, he took one arm underneath Rita's back, the other underneath her waist and rolled her over on top of him. His left arm held her head to his neck and with his right he tightened his grip around her waist as he pumped his seed deep inside her body. He roared with every convulsion. She couldn't move. He held her there until every last drop of cum was drained from him. She could feel it spilling out from between them.

He was finally able to release his grip on her and they both collapsed on the bed.

As Rita drifted off to sleep, David wondered if he would again wake up to find her gone. He turned on his side and held her in the "spoons" position so that he would know when she awoke.

He wasn't going to let her get away again.

12