A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,680 Followers

I reached around and grabbed him by the throat and threw him against the door. I hit him time and time again, on the face, in the stomach, anywhere I could find a place to land a punch. He went down and I started kicking him. The next thing I felt was the police pulling me off of him. I was so enraged I almost hit the officer till he held my arms back.

The police took him into custody on charges of breaking and entering and attempted rape. He would be going away for a long time.

After the police left, Jen explained what happened.

It seems as though Joe had been stalking Jen for months, watching her every move. I guess he really was a psycho. He did tell her he was going to get even with her someday. He had yelled through the door that if he couldn't have her, no man would. After she called me, she called 911 and left the phone off the hook. Apparently they were able to hear his conversation as she ran to the bedroom and locked the door. He was able to just kick it in and then he was going to rape her.

He had a knife which the police found next to the bed. During the fight with Jen, she had kicked it out of his hand. She was quite a fighter.

After everything was pretty much back to normal, I asked her about our night out. She said she didn't think so but if I could find a way to lock the front door she would lie down and rest with me for awhile.

That's exactly what we did. We kissed and held each other. She did let me rub her breasts and mound a little. We got up just in time and she got dressed before her daughter came in.

"What happened, mom? The door is busted down."

Jen explained what had happened and Shelly came over and hugged me. "It seems you are always saving my mom. Why don't you hurry up and marry her so you will always be there when she needs you?" Shelly smiled.

"Do I have your permission to marry your mom, Shelly?"

"My God, yes. I don't know why you two waited this long. I never met two people so right for each other."

"In that case," I knelt on one knee in front of Jen and asked her to be my wife. Jen and Shelly both started crying and Shelly said, "Answer him, mom."

"Yes, Jack, yes, I will marry you."

We were married within the month. We actually had a church wedding with Brian giving his mom away and Shelly as the maid of honor. I needed a best man. I talked to Jen and she told me that someday I had to forgive my friends. I made a special call to Jim and asked him to be my best man because I was getting married again. I told him to ask Bill to come also. I had a new wife and a new beginning and I did miss my friends. I made them promise that there would be no pranks.

For those who are interested, Bree was invited to the wedding but chose not to come.

Life is good. Starting over is a good thing no matter what the age.


Thank you for reading my story
comments always welcome
DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,680 Followers