A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie didn't notice the waiter on his way back to the booth, but Melanie did and put one finger to her lip, demanding his silence.

He stood there silently and refilled the wine glasses and watched as Janie started rocking her hips back and forth on the chair. She didn't even open her eyes as she pressed the button on Melanie's remote, but heard her groan. The waiter stood staring at the two women. Melanie whispered "I'm gonna cum" "So am I" Janie answered. Both women had a hard time not to scream in pleasure as their orgasms shook through their bodies. As the vibes were turned off and the women opened their eyes, Janie gasped in shock to see the waiter standing there. "Don't worry he's not going to say a thing" Melanie said with a smile. The waiter just nodded with a lustful look in his eyes. "Tell the server he missed the show" Melanie said.

The waiter looked at her with a look of someone who had been caught. "And please tell him to hurry, we're hungry" Janie said. The waiter all but ran from the booth, how did they know what the server had been hoping for, hell even he was hoping for it. He didn't want to watch, he wanted to join in with both women.

It wasn't even five minutes and their meals were brought to them, with the bill that said "paid in full, enjoy your meals." The waiter raised an empty wine glass in a mock toast. "I guess that was a thank you" Janie said. "I guess so" Melanie replied. As they finished their meals, Janie blurted out "my parents are moving. I have to move into my own place and get a job in order to stay in college and pay rent." Her eyes welled up with tears, "we'll always be friends right Mel?" Melanie reached across the table taking Janie's hands in hers; "Always Janie and lets not get negative, maybe something will happen for the better!

We'll think of something, we always do! Lets get the take out order for supper, we can't forget to feed John" Melanie laughed trying to lighten the mood. Janie, not realizing she was talking out loud said "I know what I'd like to feed him." Then looked at Melanie when she realized she had actually spoken the words. If Melanie had heard her, she didn't let on that she had, Janie sighed with relief, she didn't want to offend her friend, which was the last thing she wanted to do.

When they got back to the house, they put the take out for supper in the fridge with the plans of heating it up later when they were all hungry. "How are my two favorite ladies?" John said walking into the kitchen. Melanie kissed her husband and said "did you miss us?" "I sure did" he said giving Melanie ass a squeeze, "Janie would you mind taking Danny outside for a while?" Melanie asked. Janie smiled and went towards Danny's room.

"You want me all to yourself don't you?" John breathed in her ear while reaching under her skirt to squeeze her ass. Melanie wrapped her arms around her husband's neck, "as much as I want you," she said, "I have a question for you. Smiling as he realized she wasn't wearing any panties "ask away" he said. She found it very hard to concentrate as he stroked and petted her legs and ass. "John, you know how you've been planning on renting the basement now that you've made it into a small apartment?"

"Yes sweetie and I know you think it would invade some of our privacy, but there are a lot of good kids that would appreciate the place. It may only be four rooms, but it's furnished and it's nice, I wish I could have had an opportunity like that when I was in school." John said.

He sat down facing his wife, wondering where she was going with this. Melanie blurted everything out about Janie's parents moving and how she was worried about losing them as friends and couldn't be employed by us when this happens. "Well, john said with a smile. How about we offer her the apartment, she can keep working for us, and going to school. We'll knock the rent price down way low and once a month she can watch Danny for the whole weekend while we get away somewhere." Melanie hugged her husband "that's a great idea! I think she will love the idea!"

Melanie couldn't wait to tell Janie! As John rubbed his hands up her legs, pushing the hem of her skirt up, he looked at her quizzically; "what's this? He asked moving the antennae that she had forgotten about. "Oh that" she grinned, it's another toy. Maybe I'll let you have the controls" she said. Just as she leaned to kiss him, the doorbell rang. She heard Janie say hello and then called out "John your mom is here" as they turned to greet them, Joyce hugged everyone and asked "I hope I didn't stop at a bad time, I know I didn't call" "Not at all, let me put some coffee on" Melanie offered.

"Oh no dear, I can't stay; I just wanted to know if instead of tomorrow night, if Danny could come over tonight for the weekend. I have missed him so much while we've been in London." John looked at Melanie and said "it's okay with me if it's okay with you." "You'll have to wait while I go get some of his things together" Melanie said. "I'll be right back."

Janie came in to help pack some things together. "I guess this means you won't need me this weekend" Janie said with a frown. Melanie stood up, smiled and said "I don't want you to go anywhere" and reached out and pulled Janie close for a hug. "Your weekend is here if you want"

Janie sighed letting her breath tickle Melanie's neck, "I defiantly want to be here" Janie answered. "Good, that's what I wanted to hear." Melanie replied.

After his mom left with their son, John announced that he was going to take a shower. The girls decided to go hang out by the pool. Melanie made them each a couple of drinks and they sat with their feet in the pool.

John was letting the hot water beat down on his body. "Janie living in the basement," he thought. Could he control himself? Knowing she would be sleeping, showering and fucking right in his basement? The thought made his cock stand up. He closed his eyes and began sliding a soapy hand up and down his shaft. He pictured Janie naked, those hard nipples begging for attention, her screams of pleasure as he drove his cock in her pussy.

He heard a noise and saw someone enter the bathroom. "Mel, is that you"? He asked. "Nope, sorry John, we both had to go really bad and Mel said we could probably sneak in here without you noticing" Janie answered. "It worked for Mel, but I guess I'm not as quiet" she said.

"N.n..No problem" John stammered. He waiting until he saw her shadow leave the room. Guess I'll change and meet the girls by the pool he thought, trying to make his aching cock relax. If he stayed in the pool, maybe he could hide how aroused he was until he and Mel were alone. He stepped into the dressing room and closed the door, dropping his towel. He saw Melanie bent over with just the bottom of her suit on, trying to find a bikini top.

"What a wonderful position you are in" John said as he pressed his cock against her ass and leaned in to grab her nipples. She seemed frozen. "Don't worry, the door is closed, Janie won't see or hear us" he said. She stood up and turned around. "No but y our wife might" Janie said. John jumped and just looked at the girl he had mistaken for his wife. "Holy shit Janie, I'm so sorry, I thought you were Mel"

She reached for the top she had found and looked at the hard cock pointing at her. She looked at him and said "I wish I was Mel" and a moment of bravery came over her, she reached out and drug a finger over the head of his cock. He groaned and backed away, letting her have room to pass by him. "Meet you in the pool" she said

She went into the bathroom and closed the door, leaning on it. What had she just done? She knew it was wrong, but seeing John's cock and feeling it pressed against her made her extremely wet. If I would have stayed bent over, he would have shoved that monster in me she thought while pinching her nipples.

John sat beside his wife at the pool. They had always been very open with each other, so he explained what had happened in the dressing room.

"My, what a bad boy you are" Melanie said. "Trying to fuck another woman, in my dressing room while she is wearing my clothes? What am I going to do with you?" "I've got some ideas, but let's tell Janie about the apartment first," she smiled with a lustful look in her eyes.

Janie's eyes welled up with tears as Melanie and John explained about the small basement apartment. When John explained the conditions, she started crying. She couldn't' believe her luck! Nothing had to change and she had a place of her own! "We'll have you sign the papers if you agree" Melanie said, and started laughing when Janie all but tackled her with a hug. Melanie pulled Janie so she was straddling her legs as she sat on her lap. "Does that mean yes?" Melanie asked. "Of course that is a yes! I can't believe it!"

She grabbed Melanie's face and started kissing her, she pushed her tongue into Melanie's mouth and tangled her hands in Melanie's hair. John sat quietly, stunned at what was happening in front of him. Melanie reached around Janie and undid the top to her bikini, letting it fall away and freeing her tits. Melanie groaned when Janie did the same to her. Both of them broke the kiss to rub each others nipples. "Hey, I came up with the idea" John said. Janie looked at Melanie. Melanie nodded and said "you can thank him too". Janie stood and turned, then bent in front of John and started kissing him. Janie moaned when he started pinching and rolling her nipples with his fingers. Melanie reached up and pulled Janie's thong off, and then removed her own.

As John and Janie continued to kiss, Melanie started rubbing Janie's pussy with her fingers. Slowly she started with one finger, then with two. Janie broke the kiss with John, unable to think of anything except the fingers rubbing her wet pussy. John stood up, watching his wife as she stroked her friend's pussy. He kicked off his shorts and started to rub the head of his cock. Melanie smiled at him and pulled her fingers out of Janie's pussy. Janie whimpered, then moaned when Melanie started work her tongue around where her fingers just left. Melanie centered herself and started sucking on Janie's clit. Janie was moaning and her breathing was very fast. Melanie would bring her very close to cumming and then back off, driving her wild. John couldn't believe what he was watching.

Janie was covered with sweat, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. John stepped forward and slid his cock over her lips. Janie reacted by opening her mouth and licking the head of his cock. When he slid his cock forward a bit, she started sucking wildly. John started working his cock in and out of her mouth, the sensation was unbelievable! He stopped as Janie started thrashing around. He knew she was cumming on his wife's face. When her orgasm stopped, she turned around and kissed Melanie. "My turn" she said.

Melanie was on her back and Janie started licking Melanie's nipples and worked her way down to her pussy. When she reached Melanie's pussy, she drove her tongue deep inside her making Melanie scream out. John smiled as his wife looked at him and winked. John moved forward and started to rub the head of his cock between Janie's pussy lips. Janie moaned into Melanie's pussy and started sucking her clit, which made Melanie cry out again. John grabbed Janie's hips and pushed his cock all the way inside of her.

"Man, she's tighter than I imagined" he thought; and started fucking her at a fast speed. Melanie reached her limit and started to cum, flooding Janie's face with her juices. She pulled away and sat up, reached for Janie's hard nipples and smiled at the girl. "Are you going to cum on my husband's big cock? Do you like his cock slamming into your little pussy?"

Janie looked at her and smiled. "Yeah I love his cock Mel, it feels so good" Janie said. Talking dirty to Melanie pushed Janie over the edge and she started cumming on John's cock. John moved from Janie, his cock still hard. Melanie pushed him down onto his back and straddled his cock. "Are you ready for my pussy?" she asked. "Please" he moaned, "I can't wait to feel your pussy" he said. She didn't give him any warning and dropped herself down taking all of him inside of her with a groan. He reached out and grabbed her tits and looked at Janie, who was sitting right beside them watching. "Sit on his face Janie" Melanie said "his tongue will make you cum fast!"

Janie lowered her pussy over John's face, rubbing Melanie's skin, matching John's caresses. John was groaning into Janie's pussy. Janie was nearing another orgasm when Melanie let out a scream. Janie watched as Melanie continued to ride John's cock, and watched as a flood of juices ran down and covered his balls. Janie started to cum again, grinding herself on John's tongue. Their screams drove him over the edge and he started shooting cum into Melanie's pussy.

As they all started to recover from their orgasms, Melanie looked at John and said "I think Janie living in the apartment will be a wonderful thing, think of all the fun we will have!"

Janie smiled and leaned in; "I agree" she said and kissed Melanie. "When can I move in?

"The sooner the better" John groaned "the sooner the better"

The end; or just the beginning?

12