A New Beginning

Story Info
Follow your desires to change your life.
5.3k words
47.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This new chapter in our lives began when we were invited to a small select party, which was being held at the home of someone I knew from work. One of the other guests, a handsome, slightly more mature man, had appeared to be quite taken with my wife and he had rather monopolised her time for most of the evening.

As we were leaving at the end of the evening, he asked if he could speak with us privately and walked with us down the short drive to our waiting taxi.

He apologised for having taken up so much of my wife's time that evening, but he explained that he had a vacancy for a 'personal assistant' but he was having difficulty finding the right person to fill it. He said my wife had mentioned she had been looking for a position for some time and he thought that my wife might be suitable for the position he had available.

Handing me his card he said, "Talk it over between yourselves, but if she is interested she should attend at this address at 4:00 tomorrow afternoon for a more formal interview."

My wife was quite excited as we returned home that night. She said that although the dress she was wearing was a little more daring than her usual attire and he had asked one or two rather personal questions during the evening, he had been polite and not tried to guide her into a quiet room to take advantage of her having had one or two more drinks than she was used to. She admitted that he had kissed her a couple of times during the evening, but even that had not been too suggestive of him expecting more. I must admit that I was a little surprised at that; because while there had been nothing too openly outrageous happening at the party, I had noticed that people seemed to be 'pairing up' with people they hadn't arrived with and then going missing for a while together. It didn't take too much imagination to work out what was going on when they were away from the main party.

On the invitation the evening had been described as 'A friendly gathering of likeminded adults' and the dress for the evening was given as 'Modest but ...' That was the reason my wife had chosen to wear the dress she had, with my full approval I might add. I had heard a rumour that these parties catered for people with a more 'open' lifestyle and I had kind of hoped that at some point in the evening she too might 'go missing' with a new 'friend' but it hadn't happened. From the moment her escort had begun chatting to her the other men at the party, although they drifted up to them and spoke, soon moved on to speak to other ladies.

The next day she left to attend the interview with her friend from the party, while I waited at home. When she returned she seemed nervous, but excited. She was a little flushed and as she sat at the dining table across from me, she was finding it difficult to sit still.

I sat quietly as she explained that the new job she had applied for had certain conditions attached to it that she hadn't anticipated.

"In order to be considered for this position, not only do I have to agree to certain conditions, but I also have to explain to you what these conditions entail and I must have your approval that I may fully comply with them" she said. "He insists that you must understand what these conditions entail before I accept the position."

"So, what are these conditions" I asked.

She stood and moved around the table to stand in front of me. Then she lifted her skirt to show that although she had been wearing them when she went out, she was now wearing neither tights nor panties.

"The main one is that there is a dress code I must comply with" she said, "Trousers are never to be worn and at all times I will have to be like this under my skirt." Then she looked down at the floor and blushed. "There are some other conditions too I have to explain ... But I think you can work out what they might be about for yourself."

"He has insisted that I know and understand these conditions of your employment. Does this mean you have already agreed to these conditions?" I ask.

"I have to meet him for dinner at 7:30 tonight to give him our decision."

"So it is our decision" I said, "Can I assume that this 'dress code' that he insists on will be in force this evening?"

"If I wish to accept the job, to show our full acceptance of the conditions, no underwear at all will be permitted this evening. I can wear stockings, but they will have to be hold-ups, as a suspender belt would be considered underwear, so are not permitted tonight. Also I must wear light, fairly loose evening wear, nothing tight or too heavy and the skirt must be no more than one inch below knee length."

"I see" I said, "Do you have any hold-up stockings?"

She reached into her bag and took out an expensive looking, brand new pair of black hold-ups..."I bought these on my way home" she said.

"I take it then that you wish to accept this offered position, even with these ... 'unusual' conditions attached to it?" I ask. "You are aware that if you are dressed in accordance with these instructions, we must assume that he is going to want to enforce one of the 'other' conditions later in the evening. Are you prepared for and ready to accept that this is going to happen?"

My wife looked down at the floor ... "I would like to accept the offered position" she said, "The salary and the benefits he has described are beyond anything I could have dreamed of anywhere else. You have suggested a few times that you would like me to consider us finding another man to be involved in our relationship. We both find that prospect exciting and I thought this would only be the same as us doing that."

"That was just as a fantasy, this would be for real" I said, "Do you think you are ready to move beyond that as a fantasy and make it a reality? Is this person someone you would be willing to accept into our bed? You must be sure, because if you accept this job, it is obvious to me that you will be accepting that as well. Knowing you have accepted that and given the way you are expected to be dressed, there is no question that tonight he intends to fuck you. I assume that being available for him in this way is another one of those 'conditions' you assume I can work out for myself?"

"Would it excite you if I went to dinner with another man, with him knowing I am naked under my dress and that by meeting him like this we have agreed to him exercising his option, that he is going to fuck me later in the evening?"

I thought for a moment and then said, "Yes it would excite me - It would excite me very much, but I think you know that already."

"Then I had better go and get ready for my dinner date" she said.

At the door she stopped and turned around. "There is one other condition" she said, "But it is just for this evening. He said you have to take me to the restaurant and hand me over to him. This will show your acceptance of our arrangement and confirm you will not make a fuss if I am late home tonight, or any other time, when I am required to attend future 'social and business functions' with him.

..."So, basically he is asking my permission to fuck you, not only tonight but whenever he wants to?"

She nodded, "By handing me over to him for this evening, he will take that as your agreement to our acceptance of all of his conditions."

"If you really have decided you wish to accept this position" I said,"You had better go and get ready. I will get the car out because we will need to leave in around 30 minutes if you are not going to be late."

-

We arrived at the restaurant at 7:26, to find he was standing, slightly in shadow, in the doorway of the shop next door to the restaurant. He made no move towards the car so I stopped the engine and went round to open the door for my wife. Offering her my hand she took it and she stepped out of the car. My wife looked as lovely tonight as I had ever seen her. She was wearing a slightly flared black skirt and a modest cream coloured blouse, with a light jacket around her shoulders. Walking her across to the man who was going to become her new boss I placed her hand in his.

... "Have a nice evening dear" I said and then looking at him I asked, "Will you arrange for her transport home later?"

"It will be taken care of, I will make sure she gets home safely" he replied.

I was about to leave when my wife looked up and down the street, which was deserted, and said, "Just one moment dear".

Lifting her skirt she slid down and stepped out of the pair of black lace panties I hadn't realised she was wearing.

"I won't need these tonight" she said, handing them to me with a nervous smile, "Perhaps you could take them home for me."

Her new boss smiled, "A very nice touch" he said, "The position is yours my dear, providing of course you now are fully compliant with my instructions."

She blushed and looked down at the ground. "I now fully comply with your instructions Sir" she said, "I am at your service should you wish to check."

"Raise your skirt" he ordered.

Without hesitation, on a public street in town, my usually modest wife raised her skirt to her waist. She held it there while he looked at her body, checking that, above the top of her hold up stockings, she was naked to the waist. Putting his hand on her knee, he began to slowly slide his hand up her leg. His fingers moved inwards to touch her other thigh and without a word, or hesitation, my wife opened her legs to allow his hand to slip between her thighs. As his hand continued on its upward path, she opened her legs further to allow him access to her pussy. Without a word being said he inserted two fingers into my wife's vagina. She was still holding her skirt up, looking down at the pavement and, although she said nothing, there was a quick intake of breath as his fingers pressed deeper into her to massage her 'G spot'. I was amazed that he could just do this, as if it was his right to touch her in this way. Even though this was a quiet street, it was near the centre of town and, as he fingered her, he didn't seem in the least concerned that this was a public place and that her husband was watching him do it. He then removed his fingers and put them into his mouth to taste her juices.

"Very nice my dear" he said, "And acceptably wet. You may now lower your skirt and then you will undo your top."

Once again, without any hesitation, not even looking to check that the street was still empty, she smoothed down her skirt and then undid her blouse, holding it open to show that both of her breasts were completely bare.

"Well done my dear" he said, as he gently squeezed her breast and flicked her already hard nipple with his thumb.

I could tell from the way her nipples were so stiff that she was already very aroused.

"You may now adjust your dress" he said, "This is a respectable establishment and it wouldn't do for us to be seen with you improperly dressed." He looked at me, "I knew last night that I had chosen the right lady for this position. You will be waiting up to welcome her when she returns home tonight. She may be a little late as, I am sure you realise, there are things I will need to confirm with your wife at my apartment, after dinner. That will be all. Goodnight."

That was it, I was dismissed. I returned to my car and as I started the engine I watched him inspect my wife to see she was fully dressed again, and then lead her into the restaurant.

At home alone I spent the evening wondering what she was doing and how far her new boss was going to expect her to adhere to his 'conditions'. I had no doubt he was going to fuck her, but what other requirements did he have that she hadn't expanded upon. Her completely submissive response to his orders outside the restaurant had, I must admit, surprised me.

-

The next time I saw my wife was in the early hours of the morning. She was literally glowing with excitement about how wonderful her evening had been. She said that he had agreed that it would still be appropriate for me to perform 'cleaning duties' for her this evening.

The reason for this concession was obvious. He wanted me to know that, although she was still married to me, he now owned her and that I was now her cuckold.

I fulfilled my duties as he had requested, tasting for the first time another man's cum, mixed with the juices from my wife's pussy. I must admit that was a situation I had wanted to experience for some time.

-

The next morning she informed me that, this weekend she would be acting as the hostess at a select party for some of his closest friends; at his country residence and that I would be expected to attend to assist with the drinks and whatever other duties I was required to perform.

She was to shop for a suitable dress for the party, using the company credit card he had given her. He had told her that she should look for something, more opaque than completely 'see through' but he wanted it to be clear to his guests that she was once again complying with the dress code he had imposed and she had accepted last night. Although she would not be available to his guests as such, he would take great pleasure in knowing they were wishing that she was and her attire should ensure that his guests would be envying him his position in her bed.

"He wants them all to desire me but they will all know I am for his use alone" she said, "You will be introduced as my husband, but he will make it plain that even you are not allowed to touch me until after this weekend is over, when he will once again grant you permission to resume your place in my life. When he takes me at the party he wants everybody there, including you, to wish they were him."

"This is a special gathering where the guests will all be influential people. He assures me it would be to your advantage if you were prepared to be fully compliant with their wishes. There will be some mature ladies present, whose husbands would look with favour on someone who was prepared to assist their wives with their enjoyment of the weekend, while they are otherwise engaged with one of the other ladies who will be present for them. Of course, some of the female guests may wish to take their pleasure with those ladies too, but you are to be on hand in case you are required. He does not want them to feel they have not been catered for while planning the weekend's activities."

-

On the Saturday morning we arrived at his country home at just after 10:30. The guests were not due to arrive until after lunch and we were briefed on our duties for the weekend. There was one other man present, my colleague from work who grinned at me and said these weekends were the highlight of his year. His wife was also present as one of the three other ladies, who would all be wearing a 'saucy French maid's costume' although none of the ladies would be wearing panties, to ensure they would be available to the guests at all times. The only exception was my wife, whose dress, while it left very little to the imagination, set her apart from the rest of us as the hostess for the weekend. While the guests could look, it would be made very clear that my wife was not to be touched by anyone other than the host, whether male or female.

I was taken aside after the general briefing and I was told that, if I was asked about my presence by a guest, I was to explain to them that the hostess was actually my wife. Then I was told that, although I would be given more instructions later, following dinner that evening, a divan would be rolled into the dining room and I was to take my place behind it at its foot. I was to be ready to take care of any items that were handed to me. I would then remain standing there while what was going to happen; happened. I must follow whatever instructions the host gave me, and I must follow them to the letter. For that period I would wear the clothing issued to me during diner. He would say no more, but I guessed that whatever was being planned it probably included my wife, and something told me it might take the form of a re-enactment of the submissive role she had assumed outside the restaurant.

The guests soon began to arrive and we were all kept busy serving drinks and snacks. The other ladies, dressed as maids, seemed to be in demand, but my wife was fully engaged in greeting the guests with her new boss and fending off any attempts at getting her to show the male guests to their rooms. I soon realised the wives of the guests were looking forward to this weekend as much as their men folk, when one very attractive lady, aged probably in her early 50's, who seemed to have taken quite a shine to me, asked me to show her to her room.

After taking her to the room, she closed the door behind us. "Have you been to one of these weekends before" she asked, "Only I don't recall seeing your face."

"No Ma-am" I replied, "This is my first time. My wife you have already met, she is the hostess for this weekend."

"A beautiful young woman" she said with a smile, "I only wish I could still get away with wearing a dress like she is wearing, but I am afraid the years move on and such things are behind me now."

"But you are still a beautiful lady" I told her, "Any man would be proud to have you on his arm for the evening."

"Perhaps" she said, "But for now I think I would like some more personal attention."

She raised her dress and took down her knickers, revealing a clean shaved pussy. Then she sat on the edge of the bed and, pointing at the floor between her feet she said, "Kneel ... I wish you to show me how you please a lady you think is still beautiful."

Dropping to my knees between her legs I leaned forward and proceeded to pleasure her with my tongue. In only a very few minutes it seemed that I was pleasing her very much, judging from the sounds she was making, but just as she was about to climax, the door opened and her husband walked into the room. I must admit, that did put me off for a moment but when I sat back wondering what he would say about me kneeling there licking out his wife's pussy, I soon realised I need not have worried.

"Don't stop on my account young man" he said, "She sounds to be enjoying herself so you must be getting it right. When she is happy, I am happy and she then doesn't object if I am discovered later, dallying with one of the maids."

Almost as if her husband's presence had triggered her climax, she grabbed my head in her hands and forced my mouth back onto her cunt. Within seconds she climaxed into my mouth. Her juices were sweet but there were a couple of short 'squirts' from her bladder as well That was a sign of her age I suppose, but I swallowed them without comment along with her juices.

As she relaxed I sat back onto my heels, "Will there be anything else madam?" I enquired.

"Not for the present" she replied, "Can I ask if I am the first lady you have assisted this weekend?"

"Yes Ma-am, you are" I replied, "And may I say what an honour it was to be asked to assist in such a lovely lady's enjoyment of the weekend here."

"As you are new" she said, "You may not be aware that there is something of a tradition at these events. "Your first lady has the right to request your presence in her bed tonight. If she does not formally request your presence, the next lady you assist can take that right. I am sure you will be in demand during the afternoon and evening, but if any of the other ladies ask you to join them for the night, I am formally reserving your services. At 10:45 tonight I will expect you here and I would prefer it if you had not completely exhausted yourself during the evening. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ma-am" I replied as I got to my feet. "If that is all, I had better join the others. Until tonight then Ma-am, I really will look forward to the pleasure of assisting you further during the rest of your time here."

The rest of the afternoon followed a similar pattern and I was asked to satisfy four more ladies in a similar way, two of whom asked if I had already been reserved for tonight. I was also asked by one of the gentlemen, a man called John, to accompany him to a spot near the river. I will draw a veil over those few minutes here, because while I appear to have performed to his complete satisfaction, I cannot say that this was the part of my duties I found the most pleasing.

12