A New Beginning

Story Info
Thoughts of suicide drives a young woman to a new place.
11.1k words
4.74
47.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers

Mattie felt a little weird and a lot excited as she sat completely naked on a towel on the large oversized lounge chair. A large beach umbrella shaded her but there was a bright glare off the white sand and blue green water in front of her. The bright blue and white sarong she had worn down to the beach hung over the back of the chair. Her sandals were next to it on the sand. The dark sunglasses she had on helped with the glare and hid her wandering eyes.

There were not a lot of people out and about at the small resort but that was ok with her. This was her first time at a clothing optional place of any kind. For the hundredth time she wondered if this was a good idea. Her mind struggled to find an answer that she could live with. Living was the problem. Thoughts of killing herself were what had drove her here in the first place. Anyplace was better than her cold cramped little lonely apartment.

Mattie sighed and shifted on the towel. The summer like heat felt good, as did the cool sea breeze. The breeze caressed her body and kept her nipples rock hard. Her total lack of tan probably told everyone that this was her first time but any eyes or even possible eyes kept her sex tightened up and wet.

A young couple came from the path to the hotel on her right. She watched them as they crossed the beach and looked out over the blue green water. He was tall, dark, and slender. She was short, dark, and well rounded, with large breasts and hips. They stood there a moment and then he put his arm around her shoulders as they turned and walked along the edge of the water.

Mattie licked her lips and chewed on her lower lip as she now had a look at his soft manhood. Even soft it was long and thick looking. She licked her lips again and sighed. Her oral fixation was showing but no one was looking. She loved to suck a dick but since the breakup with her ex boyfriend there had been none of that. There had been none of anything else either.

Back in the city she felt like she was invisible. No one gave her a second look. She worked in a large office but in a small cramped cubical. She spent her days entering data into computers and her nights crying into her pillow. Last Friday after work, she had gone out to one of the local watering holes but sat alone at a small table as life swirled around her. That had been the last, last straw, so to speak.

Back in her apartment, half drunk and so lonely it hurt; she had gotten out a bottle of sleeping pills and sat down on the couch. She was contemplating swallowing the whole bottle of pills. Her hand had shook so bad the pills rattled in the bottle. That broke her train wreck of emotions and thoughts. She tossed the bottle across the room and went to bed to cry herself to sleep.

The next morning as she showered, her eyes kept wandering to the razor on the shelf. She had never cut herself but she had heard of other woman doing it. That thought alone scared her to death. She quickly got out of the shower and dried off. Naked and still damp, she ran into her bedroom and dove under the covers.

Mattie sighed and moved her right foot over and down to the warm sand. This spread her legs a lot more than she was comfortable with but she dug in the sand with her foot and tried to ignore the fact that anyone walking by could see her wet pussy. Looking around she grinned. There wasn't anyone near by, so that wasn't a problem at the moment. She contemplated moving the other foot to the sand on the other side of the wide lounge chair. That thought made her shiver hard.

She squirmed on the chair and remembered the ad for this place she had seen in a magazine Saturday afternoon. She had literally had to drag herself out of her bed. Coffee and toast had cleared her head some but she was still nervous and antsy. Her crazy thoughts from the night before and again in the shower still scared her. She needed to get away to somewhere warm and sunny. A change of scenery.

White sand beaches and blue green water had jumped off the page at her. She had money in the bank and vacation time piled up, so why not. She had missed the little disclaimer on it being clothing optional. A quick check with her phone told her there was a travel agency a block away from her apartment.

She got dressed quickly and headed for the door. Stopping suddenly, she dug out her phone. It was a Saturday; no one would be in the office today or would they? She had no idea. A quick call got her the answering service. No one was in personnel but there was an emergency number to call. She called that and got a woman she remembered from years ago when she was hired.

After a few lies about a family emergency, Mattie ended up with a weeks paid vacation starting Monday. She was smiling for the first time in memory as she went out the door headed for the travel agency.

Five days and five nights at the resort was reasonable and affordable. Mattie booked a flight for Sunday night and was writing a check for the whole thing when the woman behind the desk sighed and said, "I wish I had the nerve to go to a nude resort."

"Huh? What?" Was Mattie's witty reply.

"Well, it says clothing optional but they mean the same thing."

Mattie had the check signed as she picked up the magazine and studied the ad closer. Sure enough it said, clothing optional. "I, uh, didn't see that."

"Then you don't want to go?" The woman asked. "It sure looks like a beautiful place."

Mattie groaned softly and pushed the check across the desk. "I'm going," she whispered softly.

The woman smiled and nodded. "I would too if I had the time, money, and the nerve."

*****

Mattie shook herself and sighed. She wondered if that woman's pussy would be as wet as hers was at the thought of other people seeing her naked. With a grin, she moved her left foot to the sand and dug it in. The chair now spread her legs wide. She looked around quickly and then sighed. There was no one in sight.

Feeling disappointed somehow, Mattie relaxed and closed her eyes. A bump on the little table next to her chair jerked Mattie's eyes open and her head around to the side. A tall dark young man in a white vest and shorts was bent over sitting a frosty glass on the table.

"Excuse me, I didn't mean to disturb you," he said with a smile as his eyes swept down her body and then back up.

Mattie felt her breathe catch for a second as his eyes moved. She felt the inner muscles of her sex clench up tightly. "I, uh, that's all right," she finally got out.

He nodded and started to turn away.

"I didn't order a drink," Mattie said.

"Mister Dillon ordered it for you."

"I don't know a Mister Dillon." Mattie replied.

The waiter smiled. "He must know you to order you a drink."

Mattie frowned and looked around. There was no one in sight in either direction on the beach. She seemed to have the place to herself. She sat up and looked behind her. There was no one there, just the tropical garden and the eight-story hotel. Her eyes ran up and cross the building. There were balconies and windows everywhere but no one to see.

Turning back around, Mattie picked up the tall frosty glass and took a sip. It was cold, sweet, and very strong. She sat the glass down, leaned back, and relaxed. The liquor made an even warmer spot in her stomach.

*****

Mattie had finished the drink and was feeling good. The young couple had returned, walking right in front of her chair. She had steeled herself and left her feet in the sand as they walked by. Both had smiled and nodded at her and both had stared openly at her exposed sex. Mattie had to clamp down on the soft whimpering moan in her throat until they were out of earshot. Her sex was clamping down hard enough to almost hurt.

Suddenly she wondered if she could come from someone looking at her. She knew looking at other people naked excited her and that being looked at was even more exciting but she hadn't thought much past that. The words exhibitionist and voyeur jumped into her mind. She knew the meanings and also realized they applied to her.

"Sitting like that can get one in trouble," A deep male voice said from behind her.

Mattie leaned sideways and looked up and back. A tall older man wearing a white linen robe and a light tan panama hat was standing behind her chair.

"In more ways than one," Mattie whispered more to herself than him.

The man smiled and said, "Some people here could interpret it for an open invitation, shall we say. I'm surprised the young couple that passed by earlier didn't."

"You've been watching me?"

The man grinned and sat a drink like the first one next to her empty glass. "Ever since you came out and sat down." He replied.

"Mister Dillon, I presume."

"None other but you can call me Bob and no, there is no relation to that other fellow by the same name. He spelled the last name wrong anyway. May I join you?"

Mattie nodded and started to pick up her feet. "No, no, keep your feet where they are. I do so like to look and I think you like people looking."

With a shiver, Mattie returned her feet to the sand. "I'm finding that out for myself or rather about myself," Mattie whispered softly.

"Then you do have an exhibitionist side?" Bob asked as he squeezed between the lounge chairs and sat on the side of the one next to Mattie. "I'm very much a voyeur so we have common ground."

Mattie felt the heat of a blush as his eyes swept up and down her naked body. "I just realized it myself," she said as her sex tightened up and stayed that way as he openly looked at her.

"You are a very beautiful and sexy young woman," he said with a slightly distracted tone.

"Not where I come from. There, I'm invisible for the most part."

Bob moved his eyes up to her face and grinned. "If you dressed this way back there, you would never be invisible. Start riots, cause wrecks, but never invisible."

"Most of the time it is too damned cold and anyway, I'd get arrested pretty quickly," Mattie said but a shiver ran up and down her body at the thought of being naked back home. So many places and scenarios jumped to her mind.

"Have you ever flashed in public? That would possible keep you out of jail but fuel your fire, so to speak."

Mattie shook her head. "I'm such a chicken I keep my drapes closed even when I'm fully dressed."

"Chickens do not come to nude resorts for a vacation," he pointed out. "There is more here than meets the eye." His eyes swept her body again, pausing on her breasts and her sex.

Mattie whimpered and squirmed on the chair. "Chickens with suicidal thoughts do," she whispered.

Bob's eyes jumped to her face. "What in the world would give you those kinds of thoughts?"

"Depression, loneliness, a dead-end job, no friends, no one who cares in the least about me. The list is long and detailed in my head."

Bob reached for the frosty glass between them and handed it to her. "I'm not a doctor but I'm prescribing three more of these before dinner time."

Mattie took the glass and grinned. "Three more of these and I'll sleep through dinner."

"I can think of a dozen ways to keep you wide awake." Bob replied with a grin of his own.

Mattie sipped the drink and looked at the older man over the rim of her glass as she wondered what he meant by that. She wanted to ask but wasn't sure if she should. Maybe by the time she finished this drink she would find some nerve.

Bob slipped off his sandals and turned to sit back in his chair. He sighed and took a sip of his own drink. "Life is so good here."

"Are you on vacation?" Mattie asked.

"Oh no, I live here year round. I used to manage the place before I retired. Part of my retirement is room and board for as long as I want it."

"It must be nice," Mattie said and meant it.

"Yes and it allows me to indulge my voyeuristic pleasures in relative safety."

"Kind of like me indulging my exhibitionist pleasures."

Bob looked over at her. "How much of a pleasure is it?"

Mattie felt herself blush again as she wondered how best to answer that. "Enough that I was wondering if I could come with someone looking at me," she said as she decided on the truth.

"We will have to test that out." He replied. "That is, if you really want to know the answer to that question."

Mattie felt a quiver run up and down her spine as she wondered what would happen if she came in public.

"Coming in public, the ultimate possible pleasure for an exhibitionist, don't you think?"

Mattie shivered hard. This time it was from him being in her head. "I was just wondering about that."

"I've watched it happen more than once and there is no more beautiful sight in the world for a voyeur."

"Have you ever... No wait, that is none of my business."

Bob looked over at her and sighed. "Once a long time ago. A young woman much like you, a first timer. She sat displaying herself like you are but in a crowded room. I watched her from across the room as she came once and then a short time later, she came again. The look on her face. The jerking and flexing of her hips. The pulsing at the opening to her sex. I came with her the third time."

Mattie closed her eyes and moaned softly. Her mind was working overtime to picture herself doing the same thing. She moaned again and squeezed the chair between her knees. Her sex was clenching up and releasing to a rhythm of its own. There was an orgasm building deep inside her sex.

"All you need right now to come is for someone to walk past and look at your sex. I'll bet it is pulsing just like my wife's was," Bob said softly.

Mattie's eyes popped open and she looked at the man next to her. "Your... your wife?"

"She wasn't that day but I married her a few weeks later. We were married for twenty two years."

"What happened to her?"

Bob sighed and looked out across the beach. "She died a number of years ago. One of the main reasons I retired. I lost interest in most everything."

"You, uh, seem interested in me," Mattie said softly as she looked round at the man next to her.

"Ever so often a young woman catches my attention. Brings back good memories, shall we say."

Mattie sighed. "I'm glad I can be of help to someone."

Bob smiled at her and opened his robe. His dick was hard and standing up against his lower belly. It was not overly large or long but it was larger than any Mattie had ever seen up close and personal.

"Uh, yeah," Mattie said and then blushed deeply as her mind wondered what it would be like entering her tight wet sex. Her sex clamped down so hard it hurt again.

Bob covered himself and said, "I'm sorry my dear, I didn't mean to embarrass you."

Mattie shivered as her sex relaxed a little. "Oh, I did that all on my own, believe me."

"Ah yes, the mind is so strong sometimes." He replied with a knowing smile.

Mattie blushed again and whispered, "Mine needs a good spanking sometimes."

Bob grinned and whispered, "Be careful what you wish for."

Mattie's eyes grew wide as his meaning slowly crossed her mind. "Women don't really enjoy spankings, do they?" she asked before she could stop herself.

"Not just women. I could name a few men that have enjoyed it but I won't name names."

"I've never... uh... had that done to me," Mattie confessed, "I've never even considered it, to tell the truth."

"Are you considering it now?" Bob asked with an interested look on his face.

Mattie shivered and shook her head. "More like trying to visualize it. To make sense out of it."

"I'll give you a couple of hints. Heat and a burning sensation."

"Not what I would expect," Mattie said and then shook her head. "I can't wrap my head around it."

"Some people can and others have to experience it for themselves," Bob said as he picked up his drink and sipped it. "How would you have visualized exhibitionism before today?"

Mattie thought a moment and shook her head. "Nothing like I'm feeling, for sure. The scared part yes, but the thrill and excitement, no."

"All the different kinks come with their own feelings and expectations."

"Kinks?" Mattie asked.

"Things that most people would not think of as normal," he explained.

Mattie sipped on her drink and looked out across the blue green water in front of her. Her mind was turning over their conversation, sifting it, trying to get a grip on things. Spankings still did not make much sense but the exhibitionism and not being normal made her smile. Images and thoughts about Bob's dick made her squirm.

Her glass being empty brought Mattie back to the present and she sat it on the table. There was a fresh one sitting there. She looked over at Bob and smiled. He had a fresh drink in his hand.

"Figure anything out?" He asked.

"Only that I'm not normal, which I already knew and that I have a kink. Spankings still elude me." she replied as her eyes went to his open robe and his hard manhood. She shivered hard and looked away quickly.

"Dry your right hand and slap you right inner thigh hard with your hand slightly cupped."

Mattie looked at him hard and asked, "And why should I do that?"

"It might give you some insight into the feel of a spanking."

Mattie continued to look at the older man as she considered what he was saying. "If I did, how hard should I hit myself?"

"Not as hard as you can but harder than you might want to." He replied. "Spankings should be firm but not abusive. Most people into them consider them a reward not a punishment."

In confusion, Mattie said, "Spankings are for punishment. Every kid knows that."

"We're not talking about kids. We're talking about adults and kinky adults at that. People who can actually get off on the sting, heat, and burn of a spanking."

Mattie's mind shifted gears and she said, "Get off as in having an orgasm?"

"Some do and some don't but the ones who consider it a reward all get aroused to one extent or the other."

Mattie sat there with her eyes wide for a moment and then she looked down at her inner thigh. It was tender and sensitive. Sitting her glass down, she dried her hand on the towel. She held her dry hand out and cupped it. Then she glanced at Bob.

"Hard enough to leave a light handprint," he said as he looked at her creamy white inner thigh.

Mattie groaned and shook her head but her hand moved downward sharply as she steeled herself to the pain that would come. Oddly enough, there was only a stinging sensation as a light handprint formed. A few seconds later, it turned into a burning sensation. She got a confused look on her face.

Bob chuckled. "Not what you expected by a long shot was it?"

Mattie shook her head and slapped her inner thigh again. Again it stung and then it burned even more. She rubbed it with her hand and felt a faint heat in the light redness, the burning sensation going up a little.

"About twenty or twenty five slaps spread out along your inner thigh or across one ass cheek and you would feel the real heat and stinging burn of a spanking," Bob said softly. "Rubbing it afterwards would just push the heat in deeper and make it even hotter."

Mattie shivered and shook her head. "Not what I expected at all and I'm beginning to understand a little more."

"Education is a wonderful thing," Bob said with a chuckle.

Mattie giggled as she picked up her drink. "I was always a good student."

Bob looked pointedly at her inner thigh and the light pink handprint still showing there. "The things I could teach you, if I had the time," he whispered softly.

Without thinking, Mattie replied, "I'm here for the rest of the week." Then her eyes got big and panicky as she realized what she had said.

Bob grinned and shook his head. "What I have to teach would take a lifetime and then some. It is a lifestyle. Several lifestyles as a matter of fact."

TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers