A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

"Lifestyle?"

"Where you live what you are. An exhibitionist in your case, a voyeur, in mine. Then there are a dozen or so more that can be mixed and matched."

Mattie smiled and whispered, "Lying here with my legs open or walking around naked the rest of my life would be interesting but wouldn't it get old and boring after a while?"

"That is not all there is to it. There is or rather there can be much more to it."

Mattie looked thoughtful for a moment and then shook her head. "I must be dense because I don't get your meaning."

"For instance, my wife at that party sitting in a chair with her legs spread wide, dozens of people mostly very well dressed all around her in the room. Different people at a different party, different eyes and reactions. The people change and so does the way they look at someone who is showing off."

He paused and looked over at Mattie. "And then there are the many different ways of showing off. The blatant way she was at that party. Or the subtle lean so that the top of her dress gapes at a dinner party. Her braless breast exposed to anyone sitting to the left or right of her depending on how she leans."

Mattie shivered as she visualized herself at the bar last Friday night doing either of those with the crowd in that place. Then she grinned as she realized she would not have been alone long. She would have needed a club to beat the guys off and probably some of the girls also.

Bob chuckled at her facial expressions. "I think you have the idea now."

Mattie nodded and then shook her head. "The idea yes but I'd never have the nerve."

"Never say never," Bob said with a grin. "All you need is the right support and the right opportunity."

"Yeah, right," Mattie said and giggled.

"How would you like to attend a party tonight as my guest?"

"What kind of a party are we talking about?"

"An exhibitionist and voyeur's party, of course."

"And?" Mattie asked with a catch in her voice.

"There will be entertainment, the young couple you saw earlier here on the beach. They want to show off their lovemaking skills."

Mattie's eyes grew wide. "Their lovemaking skills? In front of other people?" Then she giggled. "Of course, in front of other people, otherwise they wouldn't be exhibitionists."

"They seem the type that might invite others to join. I hope that won't shock you."

Mattie's mind brought up a quick picture of the young man's long thick soft dick and she shivered hard as her eyes went to Bob's hard one. "I... uh... I... don't think it would shock me."

"Good, wear something revealing. No bra or panties. Something you can flash easily in. Something that makes you feel sexy and dangerous."

Mattie shivered very hard and asked, "How... uh... many people are we talking about?"

"There were a dozen signed in earlier. Counting the couple for entertainment."

Mattie groaned softly. "I don't think I have anything to wear like you described. I packed for the beach and a little sightseeing." Then she giggled and whispered, "This was not the type of sightseeing I had in mind."

"There is a small boutique in the back of the gift shop you might find interesting. It caters to our guest's whims and fancies."

"I probably couldn't afford the clothes there."

Bob chuckled. "I can fix that, if you wouldn't think it too forward of me."

Mattie looked at the older man hard and he said, "I get a very large discount, like cost plus."

"Ah," she said and nodded. "That is a lot different than..." She let the sentence trail off as she blushed lightly. "Not that you haven't been the perfect gentleman." She blushed again as her eyes flicked down to his hard dick and then back up to his face

"I try to be but sometimes my dirty old man morals get in the way. You are under no obligation in any way, shape, or form."

"But I am in a way. You have been a wealth of information and ideas," Mattie said and meant it.

"Then you will go to the party?"

"I think I will," Mattie said and rattled the ice in her empty glass. "Will there be more of these there?"

"Of course, no one can party without the proper lubrication, not to mention libation."

Mattie giggled and whispered, "I'm well lubricated for sure."

Bob sat up and looked pointedly at her sex. A moment later he licked his lips and nodded. "Yes, you are."

Mattie groaned as her sex tightened up until her hips quivered. He licked his lips again and she whispered, "Quite that before you push me over the edge."

He leaned back and said, "Being on the edge is a good thing, isn't it."

Mattie nodded quickly. "Anticipation is wonderful."

Bob smiled. "Anticipation is everything."

The waiter appeared next to Bob, bent over, and whispered in his ear. Bob nodded and the waiter hurried off toward the hotel. Bob turned to Mattie and sighed. "I'm afraid I have some business that can't wait. If I don't see you before, I'll meet you at the front desk at eight. It has been a pure pleasure, believe me."

Mattie nodded. "Yes, it has and thank you for putting up with a... with me."

Bob smiled and nodded as he stood up. His hard dick was even with Mattie's eyes and swayed from side to side heavily as he moved. Now it was her turn to lick her lips as her oral fixation kicked in. Bob saw her do it and grinned.

Mattie licked her lips again and whispered, "Something for you to think about while you take care of business."

"Anticipation is always welcome." He replied as he closed his robe slowly.

Mattie chuckled as he walked away. She had wanted a change and now she had it. She wasn't invisible anymore, that was for sure and she now knew that she wouldn't ever be again unless she wanted to be. This was the best thing she had ever done in her life.

*****

Mattie stood by the desk in the lobby and looked around for Bob. She had on a pale yellow sundress that had a square cut neckline. It ended a little below mid thigh and she felt an antsy itchy feeling in her sex without her panties on. She had never worn a dress without panties before and she kept wanting to shift her hips from side to side.

She had forgotten she had packed the dress until she went up to her room to put clothes on to go shopping. She had ironed it and put it on. It was tight across the hips and showed the swell of her ass nicely and a good amount of cleavage. There were four buttons down the front and undoing the top one showed even more cleavage. Undoing the second one showed the skin between and the swell of her breasts. With the third one open, the edge of the circles under her nipples showed.

Mattie shivered as she remembered looking at herself in the mirror. With all four buttons undone, any amount of leaning showed one breast or the other and sometimes both. Her nipples were hard enough to ache at the moment and she couldn't stop squeezing her thighs together as she thought of wearing it that way at the party.

Bob came down the stairs wearing Bermuda shorts and a flowered shirt. He didn't have his hat on and his hair was iron gray and fuller than she had originally though when she met him. He smiled at her as he crossed the room. "Beautiful, just beautiful," he whispered as he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek.

His eyes dropped to her cleavage as he did and he grinned. "Very nice but that will never do," he said as he reached up to unbutton the top button."

He cocked his head to the side and then shook it. He opened another button and Mattie shivered hard.

Stepping back he studied the front of her dress and then stepped forward to undo the third button. Mattie whimpered softly and then grabbed his hands as he reached for the fourth and final button.

"Wait until a little later for that one," she said and then whimpered softly again.

He nodded with a smile and took her hand. "I can wait," he said as he raised her hand and kissed it.

Mattie glanced around at the half dozen people in the lobby and shivered. "I'm not sure I can. The anticipation is about to get out of hand. I've never worn a dress without panties before and it is working on my mind and body big time. Now my breasts are on display like a hooker on Fourth Street."

"And very nice breasts they are also," Bob said and licked his lips. "Your nipples are harder than they were on the beach."

"For some reason this seems more public to me. That and I'm mostly dressed and so is everyone else."

Bob smiled and nodded slowly. "I understand believe me." He glanced at the clock behind the check in counter. "We have a little time, how about a drink in the lounge before hand."

Mattie nodded and took his arm. "I think I could use a drink to calm my nerves."

As they walked toward the lounge, Bob asked, "How far up will the hem on that dress ride up if we sit on stools at the bar?"

Mattie groaned softly but didn't reply. The groan was answer enough to make Bob grin. "That is what I thought," he whispered as they entered the darkened lounge.

The lights were low but there were lights over the bar and along the foot rail, Mattie noticed as she sat down on a tall stool at the corner of the bar. Bob sat down on the far side of her from the main room. She turned toward him and crossed her legs as he ordered drinks.

He looked down as she did and then stopped her hand as she started to pull her dress down. When the bartender turned away, he reached up, unbuttoned the fourth button, and folded the loose cloth out to the side. Mattie watched his hands as he did and then groaned softly at the way her breasts were displayed and her nipples barely covered.

She glanced at the tall bartender quickly as he brought their drinks and then looked away. His eyes were on her breasts and he had a smile on his face. When he turned away, Mattie looked at Bob and shivered hard. She felt the cloth move off her left nipple and reached down to cover it.

Bob caught her hand and placed her drink in it. "Look around at the people, especially the women in this room," he whispered. "Then decide whether you want to do that or not."

Mattie turned away from him and felt the dress move even more to the side. She didn't dare look down, her whole breast felt uncovered. Everyone was fairly well dressed but there were a couple of women at the bar in sarongs. One had hers around her waist and was bare from there up. She had beautiful full breasts.

The other on the far corner of the bar had hers clasped between her breasts and open down the front as she sat sideways to the room and facing Mattie's direction. She was nude from just below her breasts and had her heels hooked over the middle rung of the barstool, her knees shoulder width apart. Her smoothly shaven sex was highlighted by the lights below.

Mattie groaned and turned quickly to scan the room to her right. Low cut dresses and very short skirts were everywhere. A woman standing by a table had on a dress that was open down the back to her tailbone. When she turned to sit down, the front was two narrow strips of cloth covering her breasts and open to her navel. Mattie groaned as she saw it was also split down the side to the top of the woman's hip.

She turned back to Bob and whimpered softly as she re-crossed her legs and the hem of the dress rode up higher. She sipped her drink and then looked down at her exposed left breast. She groaned as heat surged in her sex.

Bob lifted his glass in salute and whispered, "Now you are getting there."

Mattie nodded and squirmed on the stool. "I may come at any second," she confessed and then blushed deeply as she realized what she had said.

Bob leaned her way and whispered, "Hold onto it as long as you can."

"Why?"

"The intensity will build the longer you hold it."

"I'm going to die of embarrassment when I do."

Bob smiled at her as he reached over and ran his hand up the top of her thigh until his fingers moved the clothe of the dress up several more inches. "No you won't," he assured her as he moved his hand away.

The touch of his warm hand put a catch in Mattie's breathing and watching him move the hem up higher made her breath faster. She wondered what would happen if she put her feet up like the woman at the end of the bar and spread her knees. You'll come your frigging brains out, her mind yelled. There was a touch of fear and a lot of excitement in that mental yell, she realized.

Mattie took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She felt herself calm down slightly and she sipped her drink. After a second sip, she felt warmth in her stomach. She took a third sip and sighed. "More better," she whispered and then grinned at Bob.

He smiled back at her and nodded. "The brain is working overtime I take it."

"It's yelling and trying to get me to do all sorts of naughty things," she said with a crooked smile.

"And you don't want to do them?"

"Well yeah, but..." She replied and then laughed. "One of me has to be an adult."

"How about a kinky adult?"

She sipped her drink and whispered, "That will work also."

Bob chuckled and said, "I may be creating a monster here."

"One that definitely won't be alone unless she wants to be," Mattie whispered more to herself than him.

Bob chuckled again and nodded. "Why don't you turn around and watch the people for a bit. Cross and re-cross your legs ever so often and see if anyone is watching you besides me."

Mattie shivered hard and took a deep breath. "You just want to see me come right here in public"

"I think you can handle it but if you can't... You can turn back at any time and yes, I will enjoy it very much."

Mattie whimpered softly but slowly turned her stool to face the room. Sitting there with her left breast exposed and her dress very high on her thighs as she sipped her drink had the juices flowing liberally. Her sex was grabbing onto nothing and then releasing suddenly. She didn't seem to have any control over it.

Several people kept glancing in her direction. One woman in a low cut black dress in particular. Mattie whimpered as she considered re-crossing her legs to see if the woman reacted. The next time the woman looked her way she did just that and then groaned softly as the woman smiled and licked her lips. Mattie was shaking as she turned back toward Bob.

He laid a hand on her thigh and smiled. "You have a couple of admirers. One woman in particular that would love to have you for a snack at the very least."

Mattie moaned as her hips twitched and then gave a little jerk. Her mind was yelling, no, no, no, but her body wasn't listening as she came and came very hard. She bit her lower lip and leaned forward only to sit up quickly as her hips jerked under her. She moaned loudly as she realized she had her right hand on her exposed left breast. She jerked it away. Bob caught her hand and held it as her orgasm peaked and started to diminish.

She was surprised as she opened her eyes that she still had her drink in her right hand and had not dropped or spilled it. Then she giggled at the absurdity of that thought. Shouldn't she be worried about who had seen or heard her coming her brains out? For some reason, that thought made her smile and shiver hard.

"Magnificent," Bob whispered as he raised her hand and kissed it.

Mattie couldn't suppress a giggle as she asked, "Who was watching me?"

"Your lady admirer, of course and the lady and gentleman to your right down the bar. They were both grinning broadly and she was fanning her face toward the end as she whispered in his ear. Then there was the bartender and me, of course. There were maybe more but I was too busy watching your face."

Mattie blushed deeply but felt a surge of heat in her sex. She downed about half of what was left in her glass and looked to her right. The man and woman were both looking at her and lifted their glasses in a salute. Mattie felt heat in her breasts and face again as she nodded in reply. She moaned softly as she looked back at Bob.

"So you see, I'm not the only voyeur here."

Mattie shivered hard and downed the last of her drink. She turned slightly to set the empty glass down on the bar, only to find the bartender standing there with a full drink for her.

"Compliments of the couple next to you at the bar," he said as he sat the glass down and picked up the empty. He had a big smile on his face as he eyed her exposed breast. "My compliments on a job well done, also," he whispered before he turned away.

Mattie whimpered and picked up her drink. She turned toward the couple down the bar and gave them a salute. They both nodded as she did. She was surprised to feel another orgasm building slowly down deep in her sex. This was odd as normally, one was all she needed or wanted. She turned back to Bob and smiled at him. "That remark you made earlier about making a monster might be more true than either of us realized."

He chuckled and nodded. "Another orgasm is building, I take it." When she nodded, he said, "You'll find your potential for those increasing as you go along. Not having to have a partner to rely on for you to get excited has its benefits. An audience of even one will work wonders."

Mattie mulled that over for a few minutes and then nodded. "I've flashed a boyfriend or two over the years, which I figure is normal for most women. Doing that excited both of us. But this is totally different. It's much more exciting and very liberating for some reason."

Bob smiled and nodded. "It's the unknown factor. You don't know any of these people so you can be more liberated as you called it. The excitement is increased by the number of people and their reaction."

Mattie giggled. "Yes, you have created a monster. I just hope the world is ready for it."

"If they are voyeurs, they will be more than ready for it. They will appreciate it for what it is also."

Mattie had been sipping her drink and was surprised when she found it empty. She sat the glass on the bar and grinned as she looked at Bob and asked, "Now. About this party?"

He laughed and stood up. "Yes, I think you are ready for the party."

When she stood up, he pulled the top of her dress over until it covered her left breast. "Walk tall and keep your shoulders back. That will keep things covered more or less while we walk out of here and across the lobby. Not that it matter that much at a clothing optional resort."

"Practice for later, is always good," she whispered as she turned around. The woman in the black dress waved at her as she left and so did the couple at the bar.

Bob slipped his arm around her waist as they crossed the lobby. He guided her to a door and they entered a hallway that led to steps going down. The light got dimmer as they neared the bottom.

The room wasn't large but it was lit by chains of red lights and candles so it as dim and cozy. There was a large padded platform almost like a bed in the center of the room against the back wall. The couple from the beach was sitting on it. They were both dressed in sarongs. They nodded at Bob and Mattie as they crossed to a chaise lounge on the left hand wall.

Bob sat down and indicated for Mattie to sit in front of him. When she did, he pulled her back to lean against his chest. Her legs were out in front of her and she crossed them at the ankle as she wiggled back getting comfortable. As she wiggled she felt her breasts moving in and out under the top of her dress. She glanced down to see that they were both mostly covered but her right nipple was hooked on the edge of the cloth.

She reached up to fix it but grinned as she put her hand back down. "Very good," Bob whispered in her ear. "Accidents are the best way to flash or to show something worth looking at."

The young couple were both looking at her chest. When he licked his lips, Mattie felt her nipple harden even more as if that were possible. Then the young bartender came over to ask for their order. His eyes were on the exposed nipple also. Bob gave him their order and he returned to the small bar in the far corner of the room.

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers