A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

They had their drinks as people came down the stairs. First were the two women in sarongs from the bar with a young man that looked half their age between them. They took seats on a small sofa across from the foot of the bed, the young man still between them.

The one with the sarong around her waist smiled at Mattie and said, "Nicely done. I love a good orgasm in a crowded room."

Mattie blushed and replied, "I'm finding out I do also."

"Ah, your first," the other woman said. "We are lucky that we were present to get your cherry, so to speak."

"May you have many more," the first woman said with a grin and then she turned to the young man beside her. "Where are our drinks? We need to make a toast."

When the young man jumped up and hurried over to the bar, the woman smiled in Mattie's direction and shook her head. "Good slaves with big dicks are so hard to find."

Mattie heard herself giggle and then she replied, "I'll keep that in mind."

A young couple had taken a seat in a wingback chair in the corner between the sofa and the chaises lounge. The young man had on a t-shirt and shorts, the young woman had on a sundress similar to Mattie's and she was sitting in his lap. Her eyes were on Mattie's exposed nipple.

She licked her lips and said, "I... I wish I had the nerve to unbutton mine like that."

Bob grinned and replied, "Then let him do it for you. That takes it out of your hands."

"Very true," she said with a soft giggle and then gave a jerk as the young man reached up and undid the top button. She made a whimpering sound as he undid the second one. When he put his fingers on the third, her hand came up and stopped him.

He smiled and whispered, "Maybe later, after the show starts."

She nodded and then shivered as she looked down at the amount of cleavage she was showing. Her breasts were much larger than Mattie's and spread the top opening wider. She glanced at Mattie and then whimpered as she reached up and undid the third button. Her breasts seemed even larger as the space between them came into view.

Mattie nodded and the woman on the couch grinned. "Maybe we'll get a second cherry tonight."

The young woman in the corner blushed and wiggled on the young man's lap. He ran his hands up her sides and ended up cupping each breast from the bottom. This pushed them up until it looked like one or the other might pop out of the dress.

"That is the idea," he said as he moved his hands back down to her waist and she blushed again.

The man and woman from the bar came down the stairs and stopped to look around. They nodded at Mattie and Bob and then took seats on the chaises lounge across from them. A moment later, the woman in the black dress from the table in the bar came in and looked around. She nodded to the couple on the chaise lounge and then at Mattie. Then she took a seat in the wingback chair in the corner by the stairs.

*****

Everyone was quiet as the bartender served drinks. When he finished and returned to the bar, he nodded to the couple on the bed. The young man nodded back and said, "We have a full house so let me introduce myself and my wife. I'm Mark and this is Mandy, we volunteered to be the entertainment for the night or at least to get it started."

"We're nudist to start with," Mandy said. "But and there usually is one, we are also exhibitionists. Or at least I am. I love to flash accidentally on purpose but I have never made love with someone else watching."

"Are you forgetting my brother Hank and his video camera?" Mark asked with a grin.

"Uh, no, I don't think I'll ever forget that but I meant live people and in person."

Mark leaned over and kissed his wife softly on the lips. A spot light went on over the bed and the red string lights dimmed. Mark looked up and Mandy whimpered at the bright light. "I don't think it gets more live and personal than this."

"Then let the fun begin," Mandy said as she turned to Mark and kissed him as she pulled him over sideways and ended up on top of him.

Mattie squirmed on the chaise lounge as sarongs parted and then disappeared. Mandy was sucking on Mark's dick and it was bigger than Mattie had ever imagined. Mark had his head between her legs and was lapping franticly at her wet sex. Both were whimpering and moaning.

Bob's hands moving up to cup her breasts made Mattie jerk in surprise. He squeezed them once and then pulled the edges of her top back so that both breasts were exposed to the cool air of the room and everyone's eyes. She moaned softly as his hand ran down her body to her upper thighs. His fingers gathering the cloth of her dress tickled slightly.

She looked down past her bare breasts and saw the dress mostly up in her lap. His right hand moved lower and slipped between her thighs. He exerted pressure on her inner thigh and she uncrossed her ankles so she could move her leg over. She ended up with her foot on the floor beside the chaise lounge.

The dress blocked her view but she could feel the cool air of the room on her wet sex and knew anyone in front of her could see it. She looked at the young couple in the chair. The fourth button on her dress was open and her breasts were showing completely. The young man was caressing them with his fingertips. Drawing circs around her hard nipples. The woman saw Mattie looking and whimpered. Mattie smiled back at her.

Mattie looked at the two women on the couch. They were sitting side by side and the young man was on his knees between the legs of one licking her pussy. She had her hand between the other woman's thighs, rubbing her pussy lightly. They both were watching the show on the bed.

The woman by herself in the corner chair had the straps on her dress down on her arms and the top pulled down as she rolled and pinched her nipples. Her eyes moved from the show on the bed to Mattie, to the young woman in the corner, to the action on the couch, and back again slowly. She was taking it all in.

Mattie moved on to the couple on the other chaise lounge. The woman also had the top of her dress down and the man had a hand over her shoulders massaging her left breast. His eyes were on the show but her eyes were on Mattie. Mattie shivered hard and then whimpered as she realized the woman had the man's dick out of his pants and was stroking it slowly.

Bob' left hand stroking her left inner thigh made Mattie groan softly each time it approached her sex. He would pause the hand very close to touching her sex and then move it back toward her knee. Mattie wanted to reach up and caress her breasts or pinch her nipples like the woman across from her but resisted the urge. She thought of it as cheating somehow.

His hand pulled on her thigh and she moved that leg toward the edge of the chair. As her legs went wider and wider, she groaned softly as she remember the way she had sat in the chair on the beach. She felt herself sliding down a little as her leg reached the edge of the seat. Then she squirmed as she felt Bob's hands on her thighs and the dress being moved higher.

She glanced down and groaned again, she could see her bare sex completely uncovered in the light from the bed. She felt so exposed and looked around quickly. The woman on the chaise lounge across from them was now lying down with her head in the man's lap. Her dress was up around her hips and her hand was slowly rubbing her bare sex. Her eyes were on Mattie's exposed pussy as she sucked on the man's dick.

Mattie's hips flexed up and down as a surge of heat ran through her belly and down to pool deep inside her pussy. The heat was growing as her eyes moved to the woman in the corner. Mattie gasped loudly. The woman had her knees hooked over the arm of the chair. Her legs were spread wide; her very wet pussy was open and aimed directly at Mattie. Two fingers of one hand pulled up at the top of her slit making her large clit stand tall with the hood pulled back. One finger of her other hand barely brushed the end of that large clit.

With a loud groan, Mattie arched her hips up as she visualized that feathery touch on her own clit. She would come her brains out with just one touch, she realized. She moved her eyes to the couch and groaned. The young man was laying flat on it. One woman was sitting on his face and the other was bouncing up and down on the largest dick Mattie had ever seen. Her pussy clamped down tightly as she thought about trying to sit on that monster.

A long drawn out groaning moan drew her attention to the couple in the corner. The woman was sitting astraddle of the men's thigh facing forward. His thighs spread her legs wide and her dress was up around her waist. Her plump bald pussy was showing to everyone who looked. His hands held the hem of the dress and cupped the bottoms of her big breasts as he bounced them gently. She was coming long and hard with her eyes open and on the huge dick being fucked on the couch.

Mattie groaned and flexed her hips again as she remembered what it had been like to come with no one or nothing touching her sex. She was close to it again. Bob's hands on her inner thighs, moving slowly up toward her sex were all it took to push her over the edge. She was coming in long rolling waves as she looked from one couple, group, or person to another.

*****

Bob kissed Mattie on the ear and whispered, "The shows finally got to you, I see."

Mattie nodded and whimpered. "Not to mention the burning eyes of a couple of people."

"Yes, the woman across the way with the dick in her mouth would love for you to dive head first into her pussy. The woman in the corner wants to do exactly that to your pussy."

Mattie groaned as her hips flexed up and back several time slowly.

"Which one of those intrigues you the most?"

Mattie shook her head. "I... I... I've never..." She fumbled around saying.

"Never done it, never thought about it?" Bob asked as his hands moved closer to her sopping wet pussy.

His thumbs traced the crease between her hip and thigh. The edge of his fingers on both hands squeezed her sex between them. Her hips moved again and she whispered, "Never done it." then she whimpered as his hands moved away from her sex. "I've thought about both but..."

"All I would have to do is wave my hand and the woman in the chair would dive head first into your lap."

Mattie groaned loudly as she thought about a hot wet tongue on her clit and sex. Thoughts of a woman attached to that tongue made her groan even louder. Bob's right hand moved off her thigh. Mattie grabbed it with both hands. "I, I, I," she stammered quickly. "I couldn't."

"Why not?"

Mattie groaned deeply. "I'd be screaming my head off."

"Why would you be screaming?" He asked.

Mattie groaned and whispered, "I would be coming so hard I would be dying."

Bob's hips moved behind her, his hard dick rubbing against her tailbone. "I have the perfect gag, if you think you would need one."

Mattie groaned long and loud as she thought about sucking his dick in front of all these people and having her pussy ate at the same time. She would die for sure. Her orgasm would be a monster, if she lived long enough to have it.

The word monster took her back to their conversation on that subject earlier. She grinned and looked at the couple on the platform. Mandy was on her knees, her breasts and face on the pad, her ass high in the air. Mark was behind her; his large thick dick would slowly disappear into her sopping wet sex and then just as slowly reappear.

Mandy's eyes were on Mattie's exposed sex one second and the young woman's next to them the next. Then she made eye contact with Mattie and groaned loudly. For some reason this gave Mattie the nerve to move her hand to her lap. One finger traced her slit but stayed away from her clit. She dipped the finger into her vagina for an instant and then brought it up to her lips.

Mattie hesitated a second as she watched Mandy's face. When Mandy licked her lips, Mattie sucked on the fingertip. They both groaned deeply. Bob chuckled. "Now you're learning to tease," he whispered a moment later.

With a sucking sound, Mattie removed the finger from her mouth and asked, "Teasing who? Myself or her?"

"Both of course, the way it should always be done." Bob replied.

Mattie's hand returned to her sex and she teased her opening slowly. Mandy was watching her hand and pushing back hard against Mark at the bottom of each slow thrust.

"She would literally eat you alive and come her brains out at the same time if you went over there and sat on the bed in front of her," Bob whispered.

Mattie moaned loudly as her hips flexed up and back several times. Another orgasm was building deep inside her sex. Mandy's eyes were burning holes in her sex as she teased the opening with a fingertip. A loud yell from Mattie's right drew everyone's attention including hers. The young woman in the chair had her dress off, she was bouncing up and down on the man's hard dick, and one of the women from the couch was on her knees between the woman's thighs.

Mattie groaned long and loud. The couple on the bed was one thing but this was something else altogether. She had expected the couple on the bed to make love and come but this was beyond anything she had ever expected to see. The young woman had seemed so shy and introverted earlier. Now she was fucking with wild abandon.

Something soft and silky tickled Mattie's inner thighs. Then there was a warm tongue and lips on her inner thigh. Her head jerked around and she gasped. The woman from across the room was kneeling next to the chaise lounge completely naked. The woman looked up and smiled, "I hope you don't mind but you've been driving me crazy since the lounge."

With that said, she took Mattie's hand in her own and sucked on the finger that Mattie had been teasing her sex with. She moaned softly as she did. Mattie gasped and then moaned right along with her. The next thing Mattie knew, there were hands under her ass and a warm knowing tongue was deep in her sopping wet pussy. Mattie couldn't catch her breath for a long moment and then she was coming her brains out as she realized everyone could see this woman eating her pussy.

*****

Mattie groaned and opened her eyes. Bob had his hands on her breasts and massaged them gently. The couple on the bed were lying spooned together and not moving. The couple across the way was fucking their brains out with her sprawled on her back and him kneeing between her legs ramming his dick in and out hard and fast.

The woman who had eaten her pussy was back sitting in the corner chair with her legs spread wide. The woman from the couch who had eaten the young girl earlier had her head between the older woman's thighs. The woman who had been sitting on the young man's face on the couch was now bouncing up and down on his massive dick. The young couple next to them were cuddled up in the chair kissing.

Mattie groaned softly and then sighed deeply. Then she gave a jerk as she realized Bob had been left out of everything. She twisted her head around and looked up at him. "You've been left out," she whispered.

Bob laughed. "Far from it my dear, far from it. I'm a voyeur remember."

"Yeah but..." Mattie started to say and then wiggled her back against his hard dick. She grinned and shivered hard. "Maybe I should show off one of my talents," she whispered a moment later.

"Oh," Bob asked and grinned at her.

"I have this oral fixation thing," she said as she turned over on the lounge chair.

"Interesting," Bob said.

"I've... uh... never done it in public before," Mattie whispered as she unbuttoned the top of his shorts.

"You had never had you pussy eaten in public before tonight," Bob pointed out. "Or by a woman for that matter."

Mattie groaned softly. "Or showed my breasts and pussy to total strangers or watched other people have sex."

"Or had an orgasm in public," Bob said with a chuckle. "Are you going to come when I do?"

"Probably before," Mattie whispered as she opened his shorts and pulled his dick out.

Whatever Bob was going to say was lost to a groan as she swallowed his dick to the base and attacked it like she had never attacked one before. Usually she was a slow timid starter but tonight she wanted it all and she wanted it right now. Her tongue was going wild as her head bobbed up and down. The head would tease the back of her throat and she would whimper loudly.

Bob was groaning softly as his hips jerked and twitched. He had had many blowjobs in his long lifetime but never one that was so energetic, so wild and wanton. His orgasm was building quickly and there was nothing he could do about it. Not that he wanted to do anything about it.

He opened his eyes and moaned. Everyone but the couple on the other chaise lounge were watching him get a blowjob. He wondered what Mattie's reaction to that would be. He grinned, she would come her brains out, was the obvious answer. "Everyone is watching you suck my dick," he said softly.

Mattie never missed a beat in sucking his dick but she moaned long and loud, her hips flexing and jerking to a rhythm of their own. She was coming and a few moments later, so was he. Mattie swallowed and then swallowed again only this time it was the head of his dick. Bob groaned and shivered as his hips rose up off the cushion.

Whistles and applause came from around the room as Mattie raised her head and released Bob's dick with a slurping sound. She looked around with a shy grin on her face. She was as pleased as punch with herself but blushing at the same time.

*****

Three weeks later, back in the city, Mattie stood by the same table at the same club she had been to that last night. But tonight was different. She was smiling as she untied the belt on her coat and let it slide off her shoulders. The dress she had on was a royal blue and low cut in the front and back and short, very short.

She had spent three hours finding it and it was well worth the time and money. Eyes all over the room were on her as she hung the coat over the back of her chair and took a seat. She had leaned just enough to allow one side of the room a quick glimpse of her left breast and then gave the other side of the room a tantalizing look at her well-tanned thighs as she crossed her legs.

The young waiter licked his lips, his eyes on her cleavage. "Would you like to order a drink?" He asked a moment later.

Mattie leaned to the side and put her chin on her hand as she looked up at him. His eyes kept darting to the top of her dress. She grinned. He was getting a complete view of her right breast, nipple and all. "Yes, I think I'll have a white wine."

He nodded quickly. With one last glance at her breast, he hurried away to get her drink.

Mattie squeezed her thighs together as her sex clamped down tightly. Her new life started today and this was the kickoff point. She had already flashed a complete stranger on the subway on the way home from work and the cab driver on the way over here so she was well lubricated, as Bob would say. With no panties on, she figured she would be wet to her knees before the evening was over.

She smiled as she re-crossed her legs. The young woman at the table across from her was watching intently so Mattie did it again, only slower. The young woman shivered and licked her lips. Mattie's smile turned to a grin. There was a candidate to help clean up her messy thighs if she ever saw one.

The waiter appeared with her wine. "Anything else for you?" He asked.

"Nope, I'm good thank you." she replied as she settled back to sip her drink.

He hurried away and she watched his ass in his very tight pants as he went. "I'm sure not invisible any longer," she whispered as she looked around the room. The exhibitionist and voyeurs were very easy to spot now that she knew what to look for.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers