A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotLisaG
HotLisaG
216 Followers

“I’m so glad you could make it Traci,” said Monique. “It’s been a long time since I had anyone to entertain like this, it’s good for me.”

Aimee agreed, “Yeah, Mom needs someone her own age to hang out with, she gets so depressed when I go out with my friends.”

“Well, I’m glad to know you both, and I’m glad to have such nice neighbors.” I said, feeling the relaxing effects of the wine.

Monique had prepared cheese enchiladas, and it smelled wonderful. A thousand times better than the frozen dinners I had bought yesterday. We all sat down at the table and started eating. About half way through diner, I felt a hand on my thigh, and I figured it was Monique’s. Feeling bold, and extremely horny, I put my hand on top of hers. She looked at me and grinned.

Making small talk, I asked Aimee where she was planning to go to college, and what plans she had for her life. She told me that she really wanted to be a Veterinarian, and work with animals in some way. She told me that the one thing she didn’t like about this apartment, was that she couldn’t have all of her animals.

Monique got up to get the bottle of wine, and Aimee leaned over to me and said,

“I think my Mom really likes you, I can tell these things. She’s only wanted to be with women since Dad passed away, and I think you are very pretty too.”

I thanked her for her compliment, still half in shock, and then Monique returned with a new bottle of wine. She filled all of our glasses, and then started to clear the table, when Aimee said,

“I’ll get it Mom, you and Traci visit some more.”

Monique sat down and turned her chair towards me and placed her hand on my arm. She told me how glad she was that I had moved there, that she had been very lonely since moving here last summer, and she hoped I didn’t think she was being to forward. I played dumb and asked her about what. She said that I was very attractive, and that she had wanted to get to know me from the moment she saw me in the rental office last week. She had even found out what apartment I was moving into so she could come by one day to meet me.

I was flattered! I had never had anyone go to that much trouble just to meet me before. My attraction was growing for Monique; it was becoming something deeper than just physical. She invited me over to the couch and we sat down, and she turned-up the stereo. She slid over next to me and put her arm around me. It felt really nice. She pulled me closer to her and I began to feel so at ease as the wine was taking effect. She began lightly stroking my hair.

I could hear the clanking of dishes in the kitchen, and Aimee was asking if she should open another bottle of wine. I heard Monique tell her that would be a good idea as I was slowly nestling into her. I was about to close my eyes when Aimee came in and sat next to me with a fresh bottle.

“See I was right wasn’t I?” She said, as she poured us each another glass. I think you make a nice couple. She put her hand on my leg, and began stroking it. I was getting confused, but I was also half drunk and very horny. Monique lifted my head and kissed me right on the mouth. My lips melted into hers, as I felt a hand slide up inside my shorts and rub the full length of my thigh. I moaned into Monique’s mouth, as her tongue went past my teeth and into my mouth.

I never knew kissing another girl could be so incredibly soft and erotic. As Monique was tantalizing my lips, Aimee was slowly removing my shorts exposing my white lace panties. Monique broke the kiss and handed me my glass. I took a sip as Aimee started unbuttoning my blouse. I gave Monique a puzzled look, and she put her finger on my lips and said,

“Shhh sweetie. Aimee likes you too, and we wanted to share you if that’s OK?”

Then Aimee leaned over to her Mom. My mind started spinning as I watched the two prettiest women in the world French kiss each other. I was entranced as they began to undress each other. Aimee took Monique’s tight sweater and slowly lifted it up over her head, and the kissed down her neck. She looked over at me and said,

“Wanna help me?”

I leaned over and started kissing Monique’s neck, and had closed my eyes in enjoyment, when I felt a hand on my upper thigh. It was Aimee’s. She was running her hands up and down her mother’s legs as well as mine, and she was kissing Monique’s tummy.

“Oh baby, I think our guest needs more attention than that. Don’t you?” Monique said in a moaning voice.

With that, Aimee turned all her attention to me. She cupped my face and kissed me full on the lips. Her lips were so hot and soft on mine. Monique took the opportunity to unfasten my bra, and told me how very sexy she thought it was. She was running her hand over my back while her daughter was kissing me. Aimee pulled away and looked deep in my eyes. She said she was going to make me very happy. She told me to just lie back and enjoy it.

They both leaned me back into the couch, and Aimee started kissing down my body. She began caressing my legs as she was looking up at me. I’m sure my eyes were filled with lust. She ran her hands up my sides and began rubbing my shoulders. I was lost in her touch. I thought she was good in my dream, but this was far more intense. Her touch was like electricity, but yet soft as a feather. I couldn’t believe that another girl could make me feel this way.

She pressed her hot little teenage body against mine, as she leaned in to kiss me. She held my face as her lips pressed against mine. Her kiss was so soft and delicate, like kissing a rose petal. She ran her nails lightly down my face, sending tingles down my spine.

“Do you like the way I touch you Traci?” She whispered.

“I, I, I’ve never been touched like that before in my life,” I said in a shaky voice.

Monique got off the couch and went around behind her daughter. She undid Aimee’s bra, and let it fall to the floor exposing her beautiful breasts. They looked to be about a 34C and so firm and lovely with no sag at all, and her nipples were small and dark.

“Do you like Aimee’s boobs Traci?” Monique whispered, holding them up for me to see. She slowly rolled her nipples between her finger and thumb.

My throat was so dry, and I was having a difficult time breathing. She looked at me and smiled. Her whole face seemed to light up, as she took my hand and placed it on her daughter’s breast. She held it there for a while, and I could feel her teenage nipple harden in my hand. Then, Monique told me she wanted to watch Aimee make love to me. All I could do was nod in approval of her idea. She leaned over to me kissing me on the cheek. While she did this, Aimee started removing my soaked panties.

She slid my panties down my legs and off, and then she brought them to her face, and inhaled deeply. She moaned with delight. This was driving me crazy! I had never been with anyone who seemed to enjoy the scent of my pussy the way she did. It made me feel so special, so wanted. She then offered my panties to Monique for her to smell too. Monique took my panties from her and rubbed them on her face. She looked at me with such lust I almost came right there.

Aimee stood up in front of me and began removing her miniskirt. As she did, she made a point of bending over at the waist and pointing her flawless butt right at me. The thong panties she was wearing matched her tan lines perfectly. I was now salivating at this delicious sight in front of me.

“Do you like my body Traci?” She said, as she kneeled in front of me.

She ran her lovely fingers over my breasts and around my hardening nipples. I was trembling! Aimee lowered her head and gently kissed each of my rock-hard nipples. Then she lightly sucked each one into her warm mouth. It felt incredible. I had guys do this before, but this was totally different. As she was sucking my breasts, she slid her hands down to my waist and began sliding a finger up and down my wet slit. She kissed down my body as she pushed her finger inside of me.

She was now eye level with my soaked pussy. She ran her other hand over my tummy caressing my body as she covered my crotch with kisses. She was inhaling my aroma, which was now filling my nostrils as well. I have a very strong sweet scent and I love it. She obviously did too.

I looked over at Monique, and she had removed her bra. She had my panties up to her face, and she had her hand down her panties. I could hear the squishing sound coming from her crotch as she frantically rubbed her pussy.

Aimee slipped her hands under my butt, and kissed my pussy lips. At that moment, I had my first orgasm from another girls touch. It caused me to arch my back and push my pussy into her face. She slipped her tongue into me, and I could feel her long tongue moving around inside of me.

“Do you like my Aimee’s tongue? Monique asked, in a breathy voice.

All I could do was moan, “Mmmmmmm yessssssss.”

As Aimee was giving me the best licking I had ever had, Monique had reached her limit. She came over and straddled my face. I was now staring at her panty-covered pussy. I ran my trembling hands around her waist and over her butt, as I pulled her to me. I buried my face into her crotch and inhaled her aroma. It was like a drug. My mind began to spin, and my vision went fuzzy. Her body and her scent took me to a place I never knew existed, and I knew I would never again be the same person.

I slid my hands inside the elastic band of her panties, and slid them slowly down her smooth, tanned legs. She was completely shaved. I couldn’t believe how soft she was. She started running her hands through my hair and moaning. I looked up at her, and she was like an angel. She pushed her pussy forward into my face and I stuck out my tongue and tasted her wetness.

I had never tasted anything so wonderful in my life. Her pretty pussy was dripping this amazingly sweet, light, creamy nectar onto my tongue, and I couldn’t get enough. She spread her legs wider and I pushed my tongue deeper into her wet slit. I felt like I could eat her alive. I never wanted this to end.

Aimee’s amazing tongue was bringing me to another incredible orgasm. She and Monique had turned my whole body into a complete erogenous zone. Everywhere they touched me, caused me to have an orgasm. I was licking Monique’s pussy as deep as I could, trying desperately to remember everything I liked someone to do to me. Then, she grabbed my head and pulled my face into her crotch and said,

“Oh Yes! Oh Traci! I’m going to fill your mouth with my cum”

I had actually made another woman cum, and I was very excited by this. I grabbed Aimee’s head and pushed my pussy into her mouth, and came again.

We separated, and all took a drink of our wine. Aimee mentioned how much better it tasted with pussy on her lips. So, Monique leaned down and kissed her, licking my juices off of her face, and then taking another drink. She agreed with her, and suggested that we go to the bedroom. I was about to enter the very room that just the night before, I had heard them making love. I was in heaven.

Monique laid me on the bed and began what was to be the most intense sexual experience of my life. She loved to touch me. More than just to feel my skin, but to feel my soul. Her hands gave me so much pleasure that I almost couldn’t control myself. It was like having a thousand fingers on my body at the same time. That combined with her kisses gave me orgasms without her even touching my pussy.

By the time she began touching my pussy and my breasts, I was so incredibly excited, that I could have had an orgasm by her voice alone. She wouldn’t have had to do much more. When her fingers entered my pussy, I came immediately. I never knew I was capable of squirting, but I did. She was very pleased at this, and lowered her mouth to my pussy to catch all of my flowing juices.

Aimee asked me if I would like to taste her pussy, and all I could do was nod. Monique was doing amazing things in my crotch that rendered me speechless. Aimee took the two fingers that she had been fingering herself with, and placed them on my tongue. I savored her taste. It was as sweet as Monique’s, but a little thicker. Then she straddled my face and I slid my tongue deep into her. I was amazed at how wonderful it was to be smothered in teenage pussy.

She was humping my face as Monique pressed a finger to my asshole. I had never let anyone try this before. I hadn’t wanted to try this partially because of the taboo of it, but also because of the perceived discomfort. Monique slowly rubbed her finger around my butt in tiny circles, and my anus started to open up to her. I now wanted this so badly, I begged her for it.

“Put it in my ass! Please!!!” I said, in a muffled voice

Aimee moaned softly as I continued sucking on her very sweet pussy, and I felt her Mother’s finger pierce my rectum. It slid deep inside of me. Then she slid her thumb into my pussy, and began sucking on my clit. I was awe-struck! All of these sensations combined, almost caused me to faint from sheer pleasure. I didn’t even feel the orgasm building inside of me. It was like my body was now one solid orgasm, and I couldn’t think or even breathe.

When I came, I went completely rigid, and numb at the same time. I must have passed out, because the next thing I remember was opening my eyes and seeing Monique and Aimee lying next to me, each with a glass of wine, and huge smiles on their faces.

“Would you like some?” Monique asked handing me a glass. “Are you OK?”

“Holy Shit!” I exclaimed, taking the glass from her. “Where did you learn to do that?”

“It is not the where,” she explained, “But with whom my love. Aimee has taught me a lot of what I know; I have just expanded on that knowledge. I touched you the way I liked to be touched, and I have never had a girl react the way you did.”

“How many girls have you been with?” I asked, still trying to catch my breath.

“Not many,” she replied, “But you are by far the best.”

Aimee leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I told them that after I had seen Aimee in the pool the other day, I had a dream about her making love to me, but that the dream in no way compared to this. Then after meeting Monique, I was becoming more and more interested in being with a woman. I told them that I wanted to give them the same pleasure they had done for me. Monique set her wine on the end table and pulled me on top of her.

I started kissing at her ear lobs, and then around her neck. I forgot about trying to remember everything that had been done to me, and just let my body do what it needed to do. I was entranced by the softness of her skin, and its natural aroma. As I reached her breasts, she cupped them and offered them to me like a present. I kissed around each one and sucked her nipples into my mouth.

It is a wonderful sensation to suck on another woman’s breasts, and I was lost in the tranquility that overcame me as I did. My hands explored the rest of her body as I kissed my way down her stomach. Her narrow waist and flat stomach would be the envy of any woman, and it was all mine to enjoy right now.

My tongue continued its journey downward until once again my nose was filled with the succulent aroma of Monique’s pussy. She lifted and spread her legs as I kissed around the soft lips of her beautiful sex. I felt like I was making love to a goddess. I closed my eyes and lowered my mouth to her pussy and slipped my tongue deep inside. Once again, her sweet creamy juices covered my tongue. I had another orgasm from that alone.

Aimee was behind me rubbing my body as I slipped a finger inside of Monique. I moved it around slowly and her inner walls were like velvet. I slid my finger out and began rubbing around her ass. She pushed herself down against my finger, and with a slight push, my finger slipped deep into her perfect rectal orifice.

I began licking her deeply and then sucking on her clit. I alternated this for a while, till I heard her breathing start to quicken. I could feel her anus clamping around my finger, and my tongue was being pushed out of her pussy from the contractions. I kept up my diligent rhythm, and it wasn’t long until I was given my reward.

She wrapped her legs around my head and forced her hot pussy into my face. I had to struggle to breath, but I didn’t stop what I was doing. I kept the rhythm and the pressure against her clit and her ass, and then she exploded into a massive orgasm. She flung her legs open wide, and I was treated to a pussy juice bath. It literally sprayed out of her and covered my face. I was so incredibly turned on by this, that I rubbed my face around against her pussy. Making sure that her juices covered every inch of my face.

I crawled up and straddled her crotch with mine so that our pussies were pressed together. I started humping against her, and she followed my lead and began humping me as well. Aimee came up to me and started kissing me, and licking her Mother’s juices off of my face. I could hear the delightful squishing sound of wet pussies mashing together. It was so damn sexy! I grabbed her leg and pushed against her wet slit with mine. My clit was actually in between the lips of her pussy, and it was driving me crazy. Monique and I each had another massive orgasm, and I collapsed on the bed next to her.

Aimee then got down and began to lick us clean. She was an expert at making sure every little crevice was cleaned. Monique and I were having tiny orgasms as she did this. Afterwards, Aimee crawled into bed with us and we all fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The last few days have been totally incredible. I can’t believe I waited so long to experience the joy and passion of girl/girl love. It has truly been a new beginning for me, and I will never forget this moment in my life as long as I live. I just hope I can make it in to work tomorrow.

HotLisaG
HotLisaG
216 Followers
12