A New Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
Deana experience both men at the same time.
1.3k words
3.62
45.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
348 Followers

Wes woke up then glanced over at Deana to make sure she was still sleeping. He wanted to order something extra special for breakfast. He called room service and said, “Is John there?”

“This is John,” the person replied. “How I can help you, “he said.

Wes whispered into the phone, “Do you remember our plans? Ok good, make sure you deliver our breakfast in 30 minutes. Yes, she is with me now, but sleeping. “

He propped his pillow up and leaned back thinking about the plans he made with John. He wondered if Deana would do a threesome. She always told him that she fantasized about it all the time.

He jumped when Deana caressed his arm saying, “Good morning lover, isn‘t it a beautiful day? Can we order breakfast? I‘m so hungry I could eat my slippers. “

Wes grinned, kissed her, and said, “I already ordered it honey, hope you don’t mind. Deana, lets spend the whole weekend together. I know it would do us both good to spend this time together. Call your sister and tell her you will not be home until late Sunday, please. “

She replied, “Oooh darling, yes I would love to spend the weekend with you. You were so wonderful last night. h baby, I cannot get enough of you. Let me call her now.”

Deana spoke briefly on the phone then turned to Wes and giggled. She said, “Wes, I am yours for the whole weekend. My oh my, what shall we do?“ She kissed him, running her fingers through his hairy chest.

A knock on the door broke their kiss. Wes yelled, “Just a minute,” then put his robe on and walked over to the door. He looked through the peephole then opened the door and said, “Hello John, you’re just in time, she was threatening to eat her slippers.”

Deana was already sitting at the table when the man sat the tray down on the table. She looked at his nametag it read John. She said, “Good morning.” Then recalled a conversation she had with Wes online, he was telling her his best friend’s name was John. She wondered if he was the same person.

She looked over at Wes. He was standing near the door talking to John. She could not make out what they were saying, but noticed John ogling her as he spoke. When their eyes met, he smiled and said, “Hello, I need to go to my cart and bring in the coffee.”

When John left, Wes sat down at the table and said, “Deana, would you like to fuck John?”

Deana blushed; she just knew that Wes had more fun planned for her. Several times in their chats, she had told him she fantasized about having sex with two men at the same time. She wanted to make Wes happy and she really liked John’s looks.

John was not as handsome as Wes, but they both looked great to her. As she thought about fucking the two of them, she trembled and felt her nipples hardened and her pussy dampen with moisture. She looked at Wes and said, “Yes, I want to fuck the both of you.”

John knocked on the door and Wes let him in. When John entered the room, he almost dropped the coffee. Deana was naked lying on the bed. Deana looked at John and said, “Wes said he would like me to tip you?”

She was so jittery; this weekend was the first time she made love to Wes. It was also the first time anyone fucked her ass. Now this was the first time she would be with two men at the same time. She could not believe it--she was letting a man she just met--fuck her.

John laughed loudly and said, “Well baby, Wes said I could do anything I wanted except for one thing--kiss you!”

John climbed onto the bed and spread her legs wide. He took his index finger and rubbed it up and down her slit. He then separated her lips and rubbed his cock across her clit feeling her quiver with anticipation. Grabbed her hips and shoved his cock deep into her pussy. Oh god, her pussy was so tight, it seemed to suck him deeper inside with each thrust.

Wes uttered to himself, "Oh God, she is so fucking hot! He ran his tongue over his lips. He grabbed his hard cock and stoked it a few time then moved toward her wanting lips. He rubbed the head of his cock on her lips, smearing them with precum.

Deana opened her mouth and engulfed Wes’s hard member. “Oh fuck, this feels so good, I have never been so turned on,” she told herself. “Oooh yes,” she was really enjoying it. While John fucked her pussy, Wes was getting a blowjob.

John could not believe his eyes. She was so fucking gorgeous. He fucked her hard, his breathing quickened and he shouted, “Ooooh fuck, I’m cumming!”

As soon as John screamed, Wes filled her mouth with his sweet nectar. Deana began to shake hard as the climax overtook her body and screamed, “Oh god, I’m cumming! “ Cuming for what seemed like the eighth time in fourteen hours.

John hugged Deana close and said, “Thanks honey--and if you ever you need some fun--please call me.” He wrote his phone number and email address down on the back of their bill and handed it to her. Then told them both goodbye and left the room.

Wes kissed her then asked, “Well did you enjoy it darling?”

Deana winked and said, “Ooooh yes, baby, I loved you!”

Deana squealed, “I have an idea, let’s take a shower together.” She walked into the bathroom, closed the shower curtain, and turned on the water adjusting the temperature until it was just right.

Wes came up from behind her and nuzzled her neck, then turned her around and kissed her deeply. Then uttered, “Deana we are so good for each other. I love you baby.”

They climbed into the shower together. Wes said, “Hand me the soap, love, and turn around. I’m going to wash you till you’re squeaky clean.” He slowly washed her making sure he caressed every sexy crevice she had. Then he handed her another washcloth and said, “Your turn honey.”

Deana began to wash his back and when she came to his buttocks she chirped, “Ooooh your ass is sexy.” She slapped it softly saying, “I’m jealous, your ass is flatter then mine.” She continued washing him lingering on his cock and balls and said, “That’s a nice package you’ve got there darling, and just think, its all mine now….mmm! “

Wes helped her out of the shower. He dried her back then she did his. Then scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bed.

Then reached for the scented massage oil and delicately rubbed it all over her body and said, “Oh Deana, your skin is as soft as a baby’s behind.”

Deana turned over and told Wes to lie down. Then took the same oil and gingerly massaged it all over his body. She worked his skin with her magic fingers and said, “Honey, I love your strong and masculine body. I am glad I agreed to meet you. This has been the best day I have ever had for a long time.

They spend the rest of the day snuggled in each other arms. Talking about their future, their dreams, and their new-found love.

Wes kissed her cheek and said, “Just think my love; we have our whole life ahead of us. We can make our dreams come true, and explore our love. It will be a new beginning for both of us, as friends and lovers.

kandie
kandie
348 Followers