A New Beginning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeahhh!" she moaned, louder this time. "Oh, my god! You're making me feel SO GOOODD!"

I leaned forward a little more, until my mouth was next to her ear. "Would you like me to make you cum, now?" I whispered.

"Yess! Oh, god, yes!" she yelled. "Fuck me! Oh, yeah! Please make me cum!"

I started picking up a little speed, and she began to moan louder, pushing her hips back at me.

"Oh my god! Yesss!" she moaned, long and loud. "That's so gooooodd!"

"Ohh! Ohhh! Oh yeahhh!" she whimpered, as she grabbed onto the sheets and pulled.

I slowed down, and leaned forward again, whispering in her ear once more. "What would you say if I told you that Elke thinks that you're VERY sexy?" I breathed.

"Ohhh! Oh yeahhh!" she moaned, pushing back harder.

Straightening up, I began fucking her faster and harder. "Do you think Elke's sexy?" I asked Anita, as I slammed onto her ass cheeks.

"Yess!" she yelled, pushing back harder. "Oh yeah! I'm cumming! Oh my god! Yeahhh!"

When I felt her pussy walls clamping down on my cock, and her juices flowing out of her hot, tight pussy, I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Ohhh myy goddd!" Anita whimpered into the mattress, as I slowed down my thrusting. "Oh, yeah! I'm gonna cum," I moaned, slowing down more.

"Yess! I wanna feel you cum!" she moaned, pushing her hips back at me again.

Holding tight to her hips, I pulled almost the entire length of my cock out, and then thrust it all back in at once.

"Oh yeahh!" I bellowed, as I felt my load surge up from my balls and empty deep in her pussy.

"Ohh! Yessss!" she groaned softly as my cock throbbed and spewed my juices deep inside her.

When my balls had emptied themselves, I collapsed onto Anita's back and slowly rolled off, landing on the bed beside her.

"Oh my god! That was amazing!" she moaned, as she rolled into my arms a couple of minutes later. "I have never felt like that before!"

"That was incredible!" I said, agreeing with her.

"And it looked damn hot, too!" we heard exclaimed from the doorway.