A New Beginning Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhhhhhhh!" I moaned, enjoying the sensation of her lips and tongue. As I looked back over to Elke, I watched as she lifted Anita's skirt, flipping it up onto her back.

I could feel Anita moan as she felt the cool air, and then Elke's hands, on her exposed ass. I could see Elke squeezing Anita's ass, and then watched as she slid her hand between her legs.

"Oh, baby!" Elke said, looking at me. "I believe that she's enjoying this! Her panties are soaking wet!"

"Mmmm. Nice!" I moaned in reply.

Elke then leaned in and pulled back gently on Anita's ponytail. "Are you enjoying sucking his big, thick cock?" she asked her.

"MmmHHmmm!" Anita moaned in response, bobbing her head, but not releasing my pole.

"Good," Elke told her. "Show him how much you like sucking his cock, and how thankful you are for buying you this beautiful dress."

Anita moaned around my shaft, and started sucking on me even tighter and faster. I sat back and watched her, and Elke, as she slid Anita's panties off of her ass and down her legs.

Anita didn't skip a beat as she lifted first one, and then the other, leg, allowing Elke to remover her panties.

Elke slid her hand back between Anita's legs, and Anita moaned even louder, as Elke slid her fingers along the girl's wet slit.

Anita stopped for a brief second and loosened her oral grip on my shaft, moaning and gasping loudly, as I watched Elke slide a couple of fingers into her wet pussy.

All of this visual stimulation was starting to get to me, especially combined with the incredible work that Anita was doing on me with her mouth, and I started to wonder how much longer I was going to last.

Elke slid closer to Anita, and started finger fucking her pussy as she got almost on top of her back.

"Suck his cock good, sweetie," Elke whispered into Anita's ear. "Make him give you his big load of hot cum so you can feel it slide down your throat."

Anita moaned again, and started stroking my shaft as she pushed her hips back on Elke's fingers.

After another minute or so, Anita back off of my cock and leaned back.

"Oh my god!" she moaned softly, as she continued stroking me. "My jaw's getting sore. I have to rest a second!" she said.

Elke took her rest as an opportunity to slide a hand inside Anita's dress and start squeezing her soft, firm tits. Anita moaned again and tilted her head back, never releasing her grip on my wet shaft.

"Ohh! That feels so good!" she moaned to Elke, as Elke started moving her fingers faster, in and out of her wet pussy. Anita was so wet, I could hear her juices sloshing around Elke's fingers as she fucked her.

Elke then slid her fingers out of Anita's pussy and lifted her hand to my face.

"Taste her pussy, baby," she told me, bringing her fingers to my lips. "Doesn't she taste sweet?"

I moaned my agreement as Elke slid a finger into my mouth as Anita watched. Once I had cleaned all of the juices off her finger, Elke slid it back out and brought the other finger to Anita's lips.

"Oh, yeah, baby," I said. "Anita's got a very sweet tasting pussy! I can't wait to bury my face into it!"

"You're both going to have to wait for that," Elke said, as she started sliding her finger across Anita's lips.

"Taste your pussy juice," she told her, sliding the tip of her finger into Anita's mouth. "See why we both like licking your hot little pussy."

Anita moaned as she closed her eyes and licked the probing finger. She didn't get too much of a taste, though, as Elke pulled it back out, and told her, "Don't take it all, sweetie! I want a taste too!"

Anita groaned as she turned and watched Elke slide the coated finger into her own mouth.

"Mmmm! Tasty!" Elke moaned, looking down at the kneeling girl. "Why don't you try and finish him off now, so we can go to dinner," she then told her, as she slid her hand back between Anita's legs.

Anita went back to work on my cock with a renewed vigor, stroking and sucking me like her life depended on my drinking my cum.

Elke also started finger-fucking Anita with the same intensity, causing her to rock back and forth on my cock as she suck on it.

Between the sights, sounds, and smell of Anita's wet pussy, I knew now that I wasn't going to make it much longer, and reached down to take Anita's head in my hands.

"Oh yeah, baby! Suck my cock," I encouraged her. "You've almost got me there!"

"MMmm!" she moaned around the shaft filling her mouth, bobbing and stroking even faster. "MmHmm! MmHmm!!"

It wasn't long before my hips started bucking up and down, fucking Anita's face as I felt my cum start to churn deep in my scrotum.

"Oh shit!" I gasped loudly. "Oh, baby! I'm gonna cum!"

Anita moaned louder as she plunged her face down hard on my cock, while Elke started rotating her hand as she slid her fingers in and out of Anita's pussy.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed as I threw my head back, and held tighter to Anita's head. "I'm cumming! Oh damn!"

Anita started shaking as I pumped my cum down into her mouth, and I could feel her throat squeeze as she tried to swallow and keep up with it.

Finally, as I felt the last few spurts of cum empty into Anita's warm mouth, I collapsed completely back onto the seat, releasing her head and looking down at the scene in front of me.

Anita was gasping, her eyes closed tight. Elke still had one hand pumping in and out of Anita's pussy, and her other hand was back up under her skirt, her own panties hanging off of one ankle, sliding a couple of fingers into her own pussy.

Finally, Anita looked up at me as her eyes flew open. "Oh my god! Stop! Please stop!" she moaned, as her body shuddered. "I can't take anymore!"

Elke looked at me with a big grin as she slowly slid her fingers from Anita's pussy, and sat back in her chair, still playing with her own wet hole.

We all caught our breath, and then Anita turned around to look at Elke. Just as she saw what Elke was doing, Elke looked at her and said, "Come here and kiss me. I want to taste his cum on your lips."

Anita moaned and immediately rose up and kissed her. Elke's hand moved faster in her own pussy as she wrapped her arm around the smaller girl.

I watched as the two women kissed and groped each other, until they finally pulled apart.

"I think that it's time to go eat," Elke said after a couple of seconds.

I started putting my pants back on, Elke straightened herself up, and Anita searched for her panties. As she looked around, Elke held them up, and said, "I think that you should spend the rest of the day going commando."

"What? That's not fair!" Anita protested.

"They're too wet for you to wear," Elke told her, with a wicked smile on her face. "You'll just have to go without."

"I think Anita's right," I said, looking at Elke with a smile. "If she has to go commando, I think that you should, too."

Elke looked at me, and said, "Ok, I'll take off my panties, if you go commando, too."

Anita looked over at me and smiled. "Yeah! If we're going without any undies, you should, too!"

I thought about that for a second. "Ok," I countered, looking at Anita. "After all, you're not wearing a bra, either, so I guess it's only fair."

Elke sat there holding her panties along with Anita's as Anita looked back and forth between us.

"I've never gone anywhere like that!" she said softly. "With out ANY underwear!"

"Well, it's about time that you did," Elke told her. "Do it as a birthday present for yourself."

"Will you do it with me?" Anita asked her.

"Sweetie, I'm too big to go without a bra in public," Elke told her. "I haven't been able to go like that since I was a girl, otherwise I'd do it, for you."

Anita sat back for a second and thought. "Ok. I'll do it," she said, as she adjusted her dress.

A couple of minutes later, all of us going commando, we left the van and walked to the restaurant. We got a couple of glances as we walked down one of the busiest streets in the city, just as evening started to fall, but otherwise the walk was uneventful.

Elke and I decided to take Anita to one of the best steak houses in the city, situated at the river's edge. We were lucky enough to get a table overlooking the river, and I could tell that Anita was quite impressed and pleased as we were seated, with her between Elke and myself.

"So, how did it feel to be walking around the city, and now sitting in full view of all these people, wearing nothing but that dress and shoes?" Elke asked Anita as the waitress walked away with our wine order.

"Honestly," Anita replied, "I kind of like it. It feels naughty, like I'm doing something really wrong, but no one can tell."

Elke looked at me and I just smiled. "Oh, honey," she told the younger girl, "they can tell. Your tits are bouncing very nicely, and in the air-conditioning, your nipples are poking into your dress."

Anita gasped and looked down at her chest just as the waitress brought us our drinks. "Oh my god!" she whispered. "I didn't realize that they would be that noticeable!"

The waitress walked away with our orders as Elke reached out and took Anita's hand in hers.

"Sweetie, there's nothing to be embarrassed about,"she told her. "Almost every woman who sees you is going to be jealous of you, and all of the men will be jealous of Kurt, and thinking of you tonight."

Looking at me, Anita asked, "Do you really think so?"

"I guarantee it," I told her. "At least the part about the men."

"Oh God!" she moaned softly. "I just can't help but be at least a little bit embarrassed."

Elke smiled at her and squeezed her hand. "Finish that glass, and come with me," she told her. "Kurt will order us all another bottle before dinner gets here."

Anita drained her glass and both women rose from the table. "We should be back before dinner gets here," Elke told me, as they started walking away.

I watched both women's asses as Elke led them towards the washroom and I sat at the table alone.

A few minutes later, just as our dinners were being set out on the table, the women came walking back. Anita looked a bit flushed and her nipples looked like they were trying to rip through her dress as she sat down, and Elke had a big smile on her face. Before she sat down, she came up to me and kissed me.

As soon as our lips touched, I could smell, and taste, Anita's pussy juices on her lips. As she sat down, Elke licked her lips as she smiled at me.

"Well, I see you two had a nice...conversation," I joked.

"Yes, Anita's a bit more relaxed now," Elke said. Anita just smiled and blushed as she sipped from her wine glass.

"Well, that's a good thing," I replied. "It's your birthday," I told Anita. "You SHOULD be relaxed. You should be enjoying yourself on a day like this."

"Oh, she enjoyed herself," Elke chimed in as she started cutting into her steak. "She enjoyed herself a lot!"

"Oh, yeah," Anita agreed softly.

"Well, you two will just have to fill me in on all the JUICY details later," I told them.

"Oh, we will," they both said, almost simultaneously. They both then giggled, and we all started working on our dinners.

We had a lot of fun, talking and joking as we ate, and we finished off a second, and soon a third, bottle of wine. I could tell that Anita was getting a little buzzed as we finished off our dinners.

After they cleared off our table, I asked the girls if they wanted any desert. Before Elke could answer, Anita smiled and reached out to both of us under the table.

"I've got my deserts right here," she said, as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft. She was apparently doing something similar to Elke, because Elke's got wide, and she smiled and slid down in her chair just a little.

I ordered coffee, instead, for all of us as we decided what we wanted to do next.

"It's your birthday," I reminded Anita. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to go dancing!" she declared. "I haven't done that in ages, and never dressed like this, feeling like this, on a night like this!"

Elke and I looked at each other and nodded. "Then dancing it is," I said. "I know just the place."

When we left the restaurant, I led us to a club that I had done some work in that usually had a live band, and I knew the manager. We were seated right away, especially after the bouncer and the manager saw how good the women looked, and got a glance of Anita's stiff nipples.

As soon as I ordered our drinks, Anita announced that she wanted to dance and grabbed Elke's hand to lead her off to the dance floor.

This was a club that catered to an older crowd, closer to my age than the twenty-something's, so Anita was probably the youngest woman out there. Looking the way she did, and dancing with Elke to the faster songs, she was getting a lot of attention, which she appeared to be soaking up.

We spent a couple of hours there, most of it dancing. Anita got me out on the floor a couple of time, and all three of us danced together a couple of times, too. After the band took it's first break, they announced that they were going to do a slow set, so I took Anita back out onto the floor.

I pulled her body into mine and held on firmly to her, and she sighed softly as she laid her head on my shoulder.

We swayed to the music for a bit and I could feel my shaft start to harden as she rubbed her body up against mine.

She sighed again, and pressed her belly against my cock. I slid my hand a little further down her back, until it was just above her ass, and pulled her in tighter.

Anita lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me as the next song started. "Thank you for giving me such a beautiful birthday," she said softly. "No one's ever done anything like this for me before."

"Anita, it was my pleasure," I told her. "You deserve a night like this."

"Don't forget," I whispered in her ear as she lay her head back on my shoulder, "the night's not over yet, either."

"Hhmmm!" she moaned, holding me tighter and pressing against my hard shaft. We finished that dance, and Anita kissed me softly on my lips.

"Thank you," she said, taking my hand and leading us back to our table. I had to walk very close behind her, for fear that the bulge in my pants would be obvious to everyone.

As we reached our table, Elke stood up and approached me as Anita sat down. "It's my turn to dance with you now," she said, taking me by the hand.

Getting back to the dance floor, I took her in my arms and pulled her in tight. "Oh, my!" she whispered, feeling my hard cock pressing against her. "It seems our little Miss got you a bit worked up dancing with her."

"This whole evening has me 'a bit worked up'," I told her, pulling her ass in tighter.

"Mmm. Me too," Elke moaned in my ear, pressing her groin against my bulge. "I don't think I can wait until we get home to play with her some more. We may have to swap driving duties, so we can both have some fun with her."

"That sounds good to me," I replied.

After paying our bill, all three of us started walking back to the van. Again, I was in the middle, with one arm around each woman's back.

At one point, just before we got to the parking lot, I noticed two couples watching us as we passed them. Just for fun, I slid my hands down to each woman's ass and gave it a nice squeeze. I heard a gasp from at least one of the women that we passed, and Elke and Anita both giggled as we continued walking.

Once we got to the van, I got into the driver's seat as the women got in back. Before we were even out of the parking garage, Elke had Anita sitting back with her skirt up around her waist and her legs spread wide.

I adjusted the rear view mirror as I drove through the city so I could watch the show as I drove. It wasn't long before I heard Anita gasp and then moan, and I looked back to see Elke's face planted between her legs.

"Ohhhh yeahh!" Anita moaned as I watched the back of Elke's head move sideways and up and down.

"Do you like that?" I asked Anita. "Is Elke a good little pussy eater?"

"Oh yeah!" Anita gasped. "She's VERY good!"

I heard Elke moan as she continued to work on Anita's pussy, and I decided to take the long route home.

"Open up your dress and pull the top down so I can see your tits," I told Anita, looking at her in the mirror.

She immediately reached behind her neck and un-did the clasp, and then pulled the halter top down, freeing her perky tits.

It wasn't long before Anita brought her hands up to her tits and started squeezing them.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned softly. "That's so good!"

Fortunately, I had chosen a road that was basically empty, so I could spend as much time watching the backseat as I could the road.

Elke was going at Anita's pussy with a gusto that I knew very well, and Anita was kneading her tits, pinching her nipples, and was starting to push her hips up at Elke's face.

"Oh my god!" Anita moaned. "I'm gonna cum! Oh, yeahhh!"

Elke immediately pulled her face away from Anita's pussy and turned her head towards me. Anita moaned loudly her frustration, and I could see her juices glistening on her slit in the dim light.

"How much further are we?" Elke asked me.

"We're about twenty minutes away," I replied.

"Good. Pull over so I can drive," she told me. "It's your turn to give her a little birthday present."

I immediately found a large space to pull the van into, and Elke and I changed places. "Don't let her cum yet," she whispered into my ear as we moved around each other.

I sat next to Anita as Elke pulled back onto the street, and I started pulling my pants off. Anita wasted no time, as she slid off of the seat and got on the floor.

She helped me pull my shoes, and then my pants, off as I gave Elke directions to get us home. Anita stayed on the floor and wrapped her small fingers around my hard cock, and started stroking it slowly.

"Get it nice and wet," I told her, "so it slides right into your hot little pussy while Elke drives us home."

Anita whimpered as she lowered her mouth down the length of my shaft. I saw Elke looking back at us in the mirror as Anita's head started bobbing up and down, coating my pole with her saliva.

"Ohh! That's nice!" I groaned, as I felt her soft, warm lips sliding along my cock, her tongue also flicking across the shaft.

Just as Elke pulled onto the expressway, I reluctantly pulled Anita's head up and told her to sit on my lap.

As she rose up from her knees, I turned her around and had her straddle my legs, so she could see out the front window. I wrapped my fingers around her hips as she reached down and took a hold of my cock. She slid my rod along her slit, until the head was at the hot, wet opening.

I slowly pulled her down just a bit, and the tip of my cock slid into her pussy. Releasing my pole, she reached up, leaning forward a little, grabbing on to the front seats, and I pulled her all the way down on my cock.

"Ooohh!" she gasped, as her ass dropped on to my lap. "Ohh yesss!"

I let her wiggle her hips around for a minute with my cock bottomed out in her wet hole as Elke watched us in the mirror. We passed a few cars as we neared our exit, and Anita started moving her hips back and forth.

"Oh, yeah! This is SOO good!" she moaned, as she began to slide her pussy up and down on my shaft. "I can't believe that I'm doing this!"

Elke looked back at me in the mirror with a big smile. "What don't you believe, honey?" she asked Anita, as she reached up and squeezed her hanging tit.

"Ohh!" Anita moaned, as Elke pinched her nipple. "I'm fucking in a moving car! It's so goood!"

I looked out the window ans saw that we were pulling off of the expressway, which meant that we'd be home in a couple of minutes. I pulled Anita's hips down hard, and she impaled herself on my pole.

She yelped loudly as my cock bottomed out inside her, and I slid my hands up her body.