A New Beginning Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

"And your telling me because he has suggested me?" she said as she parted her legs and showed him how wet and ready she was.

He couldn't take it anymore. Stepping around his desk he lifted her up and bent her over it, sliding his stiff cock into her as he kissed the back of her neck.

"Yes, he says you're a good pilot and it takes a male and female to fly it." He growled out, his voice hoarse with lust as he filled her.

"ummm." She moaned out as she felt him enter her, the feeling indescribably good. Far better than just fucking as her emotions took over and the love she felt for him swelled.

"I think I can do that." She whispered breathlessly as he started to make love to her with slow long strokes.

"Good, it's an amazing bit of tech." he breathed out as he felt her tight walls welcome him and her hips grind back, pushing her buttocks to his hips in perfect timing with his slow thrusts.

She turned her head to the side looking over her shoulder.

"Kiss me." She begged, her mouth searching for his as she reached back and pulled his face close to hers.

Their mouths joined and he kissed her lovingly as they moved together, no longer speaking as they fulfilled their need for each other.

They didn't last long this time, his strokes got faster, matching her bucking as she encouraged him to cum in her, her own orgasm had built fast from her desire for him and the sensations of him inside her and kissing her made it easy to cum.

He panted into her mouth as he spurted inside her and she shuddered beneath him as she too came, the feeling of him cumming in her sending her over the edge.

She rested her forehead on his desk as he filled her with more semen, two more deep thrusts from him as he emptied himself into her.

"Yes, yes. Fill me." She gasped out breathlessly as she came down from her orgasm.

They both knew she couldn't get pregnant, yet both of their bodies and caveman instincts tried and went through the motions.

The feeling of cumming inside the woman he loved left his mind and body satisfied beyond normal, she herself gasped and bit her lower lip in pleasure as his seed pumped into her, the same primordial feelings washing over her.

They stayed like that for a while, his softening cock inside her as they kissed slowly.

"I love you Hank." She whispered softly into his mouth.

He smiled as they kissed.

"I love you too Jess." He breathed it into her mouth, his lips hardly leaving hers as he said it.

Her pussy filed with his cum, still pulsed around his shaft, she could go again and again, even if he couldn't right then.

After a while he pulled out and she knelt down before him, using her mouth she cleaned his cock and swallowed the mixture of her juices and his cum that had remained on it.

She licked her lips, savouring the taste of it, looking up at him lovingly.

"I want that every day, every hour of every day." She sighed out happily.

Hank lent down and kissed her lips.

"I'd have to pop stim pills to do that." He laughed good naturedly.

She giggled and shook her head.

"Okay, maybe just four or five times a day." Her voice still happy as he lifted her to her feet and kissed her again.

He stoked her cheek and she lent her face into the palm of his hand.

"I want that too, maybe when this war is over I can retire, get us a place on one of the outer planets or moons." His voice wishful.

She smiled and nodded, fully wanting to spend her life with him.

A firm knock on his door had them spring apart and hurriedly dress.

Hank thumbed the commlink to his door as Jess did up his pants for him and then tugged on her jumpsuit as fast as she could.

"Just finishing a debriefing, what is it?" his voice surprisingly steady as Jess zipped up her Jumpsuit and wiped her lips to get rid of any stray cum she might have missed from cleaning his cock.

"Sir, it's Gibbs, I have the PG reports you asked for." Gibbs said into the doors commlink.

Hank looked Jess over to make sure she was decent.

"Okay, bring them in." he said as Jess sat down and made like she and he had just been talking.

Gibbs walked in and saluted smartly. Hs nose twitched and once Choi had returned his salute he gave Jess a nod and smiled inwardly, careful not to betray the fact that he could smell her sex and that it was very obvious to him they had just fucked.

He handed the reports to Choi.

"Those girls can do some pretty amazing stuff Sir." He said as he took the empty chair next to Jess.

Hank looked at Jess.

"Dismissed Corporal and well done, report to the flight deck at fifteen hundred hours, Connor will be waiting." He said briskly.

Jess stood and saluted smartly.

"Sir yes Sir." She said as he returned her salute.

Dismissed, she walked out with back straight and head high.

Gibbs studiously ignored her departure. It was against Regs for Choi to be fucking her, but as far as Gibbs was concerned it was all good.

Choi turned his attention back to Gibbs, he hadn't been able to resist watching Jess leave, her arse filled out her jumpsuit far too nicely to ignore.

He coughed and picked up the reports as Gibbs waited patiently.

********

A few hours later, Jess walked onto the Hanger Deck, it was a hive of activity as engineers and Techs scrambled over the brand new Hornets that had surrendered and swarmed around the Large Dragonfly with it's sleek lines and impressive armament.

She knew they had had more pilots than Fighter craft before, now the reverse held true and a group of volunteer crew stood next to one of the undamaged Hornets, getting their first instructions in what would be a crash course in being a fleet pilot.

Almost all of general Niles' Hornets had surrendered, the idea of slowly running out of air and drifting through space with little hope of rescue had been a powerful incentive to take Captain Rawlings offer of safety.

Only two of the original Hornets remained, but sixteen brand new ones rested next to them in neat rows, techs patched them up with care, knowing that this was a gift they couldn't refuse and even though spare parts and pilots were running low, they did their best to get them all battle ready.

Bays Two and One lay at either side of the cruiser connected by the large hanger deck that was only designed to take Twelve Hornets, space was at a premium with the cutters crowded together, two of which were in launch tubes, being maintained on the spot with Marines inside.

It was unlikely they would be hit again, still much of the ship remained on alert and the crew worked tirelessly to patch things up, often having to resort to the most basic of fixes.

Conner waved her over as he jumped down from one of the stubby wings that protruded from the hull of the long nosed Dragonfly.

He handed her a pilots jumpsuit and harness from a case on the floor.

"Get changed inside." He said, his mind obviously on the Dragonfly as he didn't even eye her up the way he usually did.

Jessica took the new gear and climbed inside the surprisingly spacious trooper area, stripping out of her Marine Jumpsuit and pulling on the pilots one, fitting it's filter tubes to her vagina and anus as she did, the tubes automatically adjusted to her sex and body, worming inside her as she zipped up and pulled the collar seal tight.

The harness tightened around her body to a comfortable fit and interacted with the suits systems, syncing together to regulate her body temperature, read her vitals and enable her to be seated in one of the body hugging pilot chairs.

A couple of Techs watched a little bug-eyed, only the Marines showered and bunked together, the techs had little experience of seeing a woman so casually undress and dress. Especially one as attractive and young as Jessica was.

If they had known she was a former PG it wouldn't have affected them as much, but to them she was a human girl, stripping naked and inserting the filter tubes in her most private areas, all in front of them without a care.

Jess turned and raised an eyebrow at them, both coughed and looked away, suitably embarrassed to have been staring.

Connor ducked his head as he entered, slapping her on the back in a friendly gesture.

"All set?" he asked as he went forward towards the cockpit.

Jess nodded.

"Ready and waiting." She responded as she took the left seat, sitting next to him as he turned on the power and then held up what looked like a standard pilots helmet, turning it over to show her the inside.

"This is a neural link." He pointed at what looked like a wire basket inside the helmet.

"Its going to feel a bit strange at first, you will be in my head and I'll be in yours, there's no privacy, what you feel, see, think. It will all be in here too." He tapped his own head.

"same goes for me. Try not to get distracted and focus on the controls for now. Later on we can try a bit more, but for now lets see if we can link and coordinate through a pre-flight check." He explained as he handed her the helmet and donned his own.

She nodded and pulled on the helmet. Nothing happened at first, just a slightly numb feeling in her forehead as the metal tightened.

First she started to feel dizzy, Connor looked at her and nodded, he was feeling it too as the helmets linked up and started to sync their brain patterns.

"My Wife hated this bit." He said as she started to experience a splitting headache and flashes of images, Connor hit the cockpits safety switches and it sealed up, encapsulating them into a sealed environment, regulated by their jumpsuits and harnesses to be at optimum levels for life-support.

Connor winced as he experienced the same headache, saw flashes of Jessica's past and felt as if it was him on the firing range, him being buggered and fucked but numerous men as she sucked on others cocks.

Jess gasped as she saw and felt his reactions, his mind was more guarded, he had done this before. Still she saw flashes of his past too, fond memories of his wife, fleeting glimpses of growing up on E2 and then his rage as he felt what Jess had had to do as a PG when in basic and before things had changed.

Their feelings merged into one, it took a while for them both to calm down and focus, but when they did, they were in perfect sync and ran through the pre-flight check seamlessly, her toggling and checking the portside, him doing the same on the starboard side, both of them moved in unison, like a perfect pair.

All done, they turned to look at each other at exactly the same time.

"Works." They said together, the word issued from their mouths at the same time, only her higher pitched voice being different to his lower baritone.

Both grinned at each other. It felt strange but right.

They knew it was time to detach, their minds were one as they touched the sides of their helmets and pressed the deactivation buttons.

Jess gasped and gulped air as it happened, the feeling of loss was like a hammer blow, she breathed hard as she looked over at Mark. He was biting his lower lip and had a look of anguish on his face, snorting air threw his nose in deep rapid breaths.

"Fuck, that's nasty." She groaned out as the headache bloomed.

He nodded, wincing as he removed his helmet.

"wish I could say it gets easier. It never does." He said softly, his own head pounded from the forced connection and its aftereffects.

They had to sit there for a good few minutes, letting their slightly scrambled and confused brains adjust back.

Jess recovered first, the pain in her head receded to a dull throb and she stood up slowly, using the chair for support.

"how long before we can go again?" she asked, not eager, but knowing this was important and the quicker they got used to it and could fly the Dragonfly as a combat ready team the better.

Connor pushed the buttons that unsealed the cockpit.

"Eight hours, your mind needs to recover fully and then we can try again, next time we'll bring the weapons system on line, it's a bigger head fuck, so after that we will need twelve hours of down time." He explained as he too stood up and they moved into the main compartment.

She nodded her understanding. The implications were not lost on her.

"After a combat launch?" she asked, thinking the strain would require even more down time.

"twenty four hours minimum, sooner than that and we risk melting our minds and turning into dribbling wrecks." He warned as she started to strip out of the pilots jumpsuit.

The feeling of the filter tubes exiting was unpleasant and she suppressed a grunt as they slithered out like two escaping tentacles.

Conner watched, she reminded him of Sandra, she had always been fine with removing the jumpsuit and it's filters in front of him.

Jess looked up at him as she bent over and started to pull on her Marine jumpsuit.

"how long before we can fly it?"

"a week, maybe longer." He said as she got her arms in and zipped up.

She was disappointed, having hoped to be flying before then, for a brief moment, she had felt the Dragonfly come alive, it had felt like the ship was almost an extension of herself.

Connor knew what she was feeling, he had missed the sensation of being practically melded with the mechanical beast that could outfly and outgun any single seater fighter.

The dull ache was going already for her, for Connor it was still present, her body was healing and coping with the effects far better than his, but they didn't realise it at the time.

Connor jumped down from the side hatch and turned around, placing his hands on Jessica's waist he lifted her down the way he used to for Sandra. Some residual connection made Jessica allow it, even though she could have easily done it herself.

Her feet touched the ground, her face was close to his as she looked up into his eyes, his hands remained on her waist, it felt comfortable and right in a way she didn't understand.

They stood like that for a brief moment that was just that little bit too long. Looking at each other in an intimate way.

Whatever it was that had connected them had left something behind and she felt a tingle in her loins that was too close to the way she felt when with Hank.

She knew she didn't feel that way about Connor, but her body was reacting to him strongly, his closeness felt intimate and his hands on her hips felt very right.

Connor was feeling the same things, he had been attracted to her before, but now it felt like she should be part of him, her soft curves felt good in a way that was too close to his dead wife's body, even though they had been totally different.

Jess stepped back and looked away, feeling guilty, she forgot to salute and wait to be dismissed.

Connor watched her walk away and berated himself, he had known the effects of the neural link might trigger feeling and memories of Sandra, he just hadn't expected it to work this way or leave him with confused feelings about Jess. Feelings that naturally led to a deep sexual desire for her, not to fuck, to make love to.

Jessica crossed the hanger, her long slim legs carried her briskly as she tried to shake of the desire to run back and fling herself into Connor's arms.

Her mind whirled around, she had felt him inside her and had felt the way he had loved his wife, but it was all mixed up and her face had been mixed with his wife's, her body, the body he had seen naked, was often changed out to be superimposed on that of Sandra's.

Not only that, a deep connection had been established, in a way even closer than to Hank, they had literally shared their brain patterns.

Jess was far from stupid, she knew that logically it was because of the neural link, but her body and subconscious were not listening to that logic.

Distracted, she bumped into a techie and had to apologise as he glared at her. She shook her head to clear it and started to move faster, needing time to think and be alone.

*******

Three days later they dropped out of FTL to be greeted with the welcome sight of the Holy Company's Fleet, two massive dreadnoughts dominated the view. Modern and old Battle cruisers at rest in a sphere around them.

Smaller Destroyers and frigate's interspaced between them, some of the frigates cruised in a defensive pattern further out, four of which raced towards the 'Jean-Paul' and the newly captured 'Lilith'.

Clearly the former New Order ship set off alarm bells, even with the 'Jean-Paul' as escort and both ships sending the correct identification codes.

A brief and tense exchange followed before things calmed down and the 'Lilith' was escorted inside the outer ring of fleet ships.

"Christ, looks like over half the fleet." Muttered Rawlings to himself, wondering exactly how many ships Niles must have to warrant such a massive reaction from the Holy Company.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers