A New Beginning Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
624 Followers

Even better, the feelings about him were less confused, realistic emotions of wanting him were still there, but she had found that as long as she didn't see him socially, she could separate them from how she really felt about Hank.

*******

The 'Jean-Paul'...

Karen looked at the compact HG9 she had taken from the Armory, it hadn't been hard to get and she had loaded it with the pointy rounds that looked the most dangerous to her.

She had seen others do it and it had taken a bit of time, but she felt sure she had done it right as she hid the weapon in the folds of her dress and walked towards the bridge.

******

The 'St Michael'...

PG 447 slipped the ceramic blade into its sheath, it felt uncomfortable between her thighs, but it wouldn't be there long she thought as she let the folds of her scandalously short skirt fall into place, only just coming to her knees and showing off all of her lower legs in a way that would have gotten her taken off the streets if she had been planet side.

******

The 'Vincent V'....

Rachel dropped the small tablet into Captain Collins drink and swirled it around in her hand until it dissolved.

She turned around and swayed her hips as she approached him and then handed it to him with a warm smile.

He took it and sipped as she undressed for him, not sure how long the poison would take.

******

The 'St Augustus'....

Jenny couldn't bear the thought of being without him, Captain Adams had been good to her for thirty years and while he didn't realise it, she really did love him.

Jenny hadn't always been his though, she had been passed around the fleet, traded as a favour for twenty years before he had taken her and kept her. She still remembered that and unlike many others had felt a close bond with another PG, a PG that was still out there, still being passed around and not really understanding how wrong it was.

Jenny was clever, way above normal and had successfully hidden the fact when she was assessed, because back then she had already worked out what happened to girls that were considered too smart.

Rarer than any other, she was even more astute than Jessica or Penny, but her emotions were also highly developed and that was why she found herself in love with Adams and still hung up on her first love who was out there, needing a better life, a life that Abigale Niles had persuaded her could become a reality for ALL PG's.

Adams grunted as he came inside her and she cried as she pulled the pin on the AP grenade and held it between them. Clutching him to her tightly as he struggled, realising too late what she held in her hand.

******

All through the Fleet over a hundred PG's were doing something similar, each with their own story and own reasons.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
624 Followers