A New Beginning Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two... Get back to work." Gibbs snarled at the two girls who were now eyeballing him smugly. They saluted smartly and about faced. He definitely heard a giggle though and shook his head, yet also smiled to himself. Seeing the former PG's watching out for each other like Marines was a good thing.

***

A few days later...

The ship was a hive of activity, it was daytime and the ships lights were turned up to full, they would dim as the hours passed by.

Jessica walked briskly as she headed for the side Armoury. That was where she would find Hank as he had told her that morning he was going to talk to Armoury technician Andrew Shaw.

Shaw was yet another misfit that had been passed onto the 'Jean-Paul'. A genius with anything to do with weapons and battle armour, he was also an introvert with a tendency to hide in his quarters.

His psych-eval put him in a special category that allowed him to serve on a ship. Planet side he would have most likely been in a mental institution.

To solve that. Rawlings had a quarters built within a side armoury, letting Shaw run his own little domain with little need to interact with the rest of the crew.

Shaw only talked to a rare few people. One of those was Hank Choi.

***

The room was lit by numerous overhead lights. Three work benches filled it. Along the walls and in the corners where discarded projects and a mass of technical gear. Most people would have looked at it as rubbish. A few objects were covered with shrouds... things still waiting to be perfected.

"Yes, yes.. this will work." Shaw muttered to himself as he tinkered with a light recon suit that he had merged with a Marine Battle suit.

"Shaw? ... Shaw... you said it would be ready." Hank growled out. Vainly trying to get the shy genius to respond.

The distracted tech seemed totally absorbed with his work.

"He thinks we don't hear him... but we do... oh yes we do." Whispered Shaw to himself as he flipped a switch and the suit powered up.

"Oh my BEAUTY." Shaw clapped his hands as his latest work started to hum. A miniature RFRG whirring to life at one shoulder and auto targeting the two life forms it found.

"That better not be loaded." Yelled Hank over the noise of the whirring gun that kept switching it's barrels between targeting him and Shaw.

Shaw giggled a bit insanely but hit the deactivation control. The suit powered down and Hank let out a breath of relief. It wouldn't have been the first time Shaw had shot up his armoury lab.

"Sgt Choi... long time no see." Shaw said with a giggle as he patted his new toy.

"It's Captain Choi now... I told you that two days ago, last week and last month." Hank growled out but couldn't help smiling. He actually liked the half mad man. He also knew that Shaw was using his own unique brand of humour.

"You did?... oh then you must want to see what I made for a nice Captain that brought me a genuine E2 Pleasure Doll?" Shaw laughed out as he walked towards another bench.

Hank Choi had found the old pleasure doll on one of the captured ships. It was broken and had most of its circuitry missing. However he had known right away that Shaw would love to tinker with it.

The once broken doll was now walking around Shaw's lab and cleaning it. It looked human, with long blonde hair and lightly tanned skin over it's alloy skeleton. However it was wearing nothing but a pair of high heeled shoes and it's fake overly large breasts wobbled around. There was no mistaking it for a real human as it's body was idealised to the extreme. Hank ignored it as he stepped closer to Shaw.

"You did it?" Hank said with a grin as he followed Shaw to another bench and looked down at a melded pilot suit and Marine light recon suit.

Shaw grew excited as he showed off his work.

"Oh yes... and more... so much more." He replied as he turned on the lights above the bench to show it off properly.

"Shaw... it has tits... what the fuck?" Hank exclaimed as he looked down at the suit that had two very distinct breasts on the breast plate.

"Yum... yes.. so sexy. It will fit Jessica perfectly... like a second skin." Shaw giggled out with several nods of his head.

"Okay.. okay... fine.. does it work?" Hank sighed out.

Shaw shrugged his shoulders.. "probably." He said with a wink.

Hank growled menacingly.

The tech grinned and then powered the suit up. Quickly showing that the suit had an energy shield that could be manually activated, self-rejuvenating armour with nanites. Full bodily fluid reclamation and adaptive camouflage.

"As promised.. one suit that can be worn for combat or piloting... durable and capable of repairing itself... within reason... Also, I added the energy shield that can stop a standard Rail gun round. Plus a stealth function... However.. that drains the energy cell rapidly and is only useful for about ten minutes." Shaw explained with pride.

Hank grinned.

"Perfect Andy... you have out done yourself." He said to Shaw with appreciation.

Jessica walked in and waved to Shaw. They got on well together and he beckoned her over.

"It's finished." He said with pride.

Hank smiled as he put an arm around Jessica's slim waist. In here with Shaw was one of the few places they could be openly affectionate. She leaned up and kissed his cheek before smiling at Shaw.

"I thought you said it would be another week?" Jessica asked Shaw as she looked the melded suit over.

"Told you that Shaw could do it." Hank said with a smile.

Jessica nodded and admitted she hadn't thought it possible to combine a pilot suit and the required body armour of a Marine combat suit. She said it out loud so that Shaw could hear her appreciation.

*********

End of second Jump...

The 'Jean-Paul' and 'Lilith' winked into normal space after six weeks of travel, their scanners immediately picking up the waiting 'Amanda-Maddison' and 'Cornelius IV'.

The two ships that Walker and Delacroix commanded had linked. Surrounded by roving patrols of Hornets and armoured shuttles. Shuttles that had longer range scanners.

"Glad you made it Rawlings." Walker said over an open comm link when he saw the other two ships arrive. No hint of regret in his voice for jumping early.

Rawlings swallowed an angry retort. His 'friend' was acting like he hadn't done anything wrong.

"All good here... closing on you now." Rawlings replied and kept the annoyance out of his voice.

"Great. Meeting on my ship in three hours." Walker responded.

"Roger that.. three hours."

***

"Three hours?.. why so long?" Hank asked Rawlings as they both watched the Dragonfly launch.

Rawlings shrugged.

"Probably still fucking Delacroix?.. who knows." Rawlings said dismissively. More interested in seeing if the DF could pull off the manoeuvre Jessica and Connor had come up with.

"Just seems strange Jerry.. Walker is usually all action." Hank replied as he watched the DF wink into FTL.

Rawlings held up his hand as he stared at the point of space the DF should reappear in.

"YESSSS." He shouted as the DF blinked into view. The deadly fighter bomber had successfully completed an FTL jump to arrive two meter's below the 'Lilith'. Undetectable by the destroyer.

Choi had been confident. He was sure that if Connor said it could be done then it could be.

"Not sure we needed to practice it Jerry, Connor was a test pilot on that thing." Hank said with a smile.

Rawlings shrugged again and grinned back.

"Honestly?... I just wanted to see it done." He admitted and then let out a laugh.

Hank nodded in understanding. Too much had been happening lately and it was good to see something done for the hell of it.

"okay.. that's cool." Choi agreed and grinned back.

Rawlings tuned away from the window and walked along the corridor. The hard looking Marine Captain by his side.

"Okay, fun's over and you are right.. Walker would have normally wanted us to dock with him and Delacroix within the hour... what's your gut telling you?" Rawlings said as he strode down the corridor, back towards the bridge.

"That it stinks like an E2 sewer, I don't like it." Choi grunted out.

"He's a friend Hank.. so is Samantha.. you factoring that in?" Rawlings asked. He had his own opinions but wanted to hear what Choi had to say. In Rawlings' experience, the Marine had an uncanny ability to see the truth of a matter.

"Yup... and if this was someone you didn't count as a friend.. you would be thinking the same thing." Choi replied with a raised eyebrow. Partially because he had never met anyone quite so astute as Rawlings when it came to ambushes.

The bridge doors opened with a soft swish.

"get a covert team ready... just between us." Rawlings said under his breath as he stepped onto the bridge.

"Roger that." Said Hank with a grim look as he turned away and left.

*******

Samantha Delacroix gathered a sheet around herself. Jack's room was mostly dark. The stars shone brightly outside as she walked to stand beside him.

"I sometimes forget how beautiful they are." She said softly as she lent her head on his shoulder.

Both of them gazed out at the panorama of stars. The view was breathtaking once you stopped to really look.

"Yes.. God's creation is perfect." Jack said with a smile as he put an arm around her waist.

She sighed and nodded. Not because she totally agreed with him but because she had come to see that the man she loved was a devout man who truly believed in his God.

"it is perfect." She said as she nuzzled his shoulder.

Jack Walker gave a sigh of his own. He knew his lover wasn't as religious as he was, understood she held her own views.

"Who else could have made all this?" he asked her gently. "My god?.. another?.. some random act?.. No.. even if you think scientifically. It's impossible.. ONLY GOD could have made this." He said with an assured smile.

"Yes darling... but can god give me another orgasm?" she giggled out as she kissed him.

A small flicker of disappointment crossed his face. Quickly replaced by lust and love for her.

"Well.. I'm not god, but I'm sure he will give me the strength." He said with a smile as he pulled her in close. The sheet she had been holding fell to the floor.

***

The bunk room hummed with activity as always. Marines and Gen-Enhanced women relaxed, talked or found other diversions to occupy their down time. Jessica noticed how everyone got on well together as she walked to her part of the bunkroom.

Her area had changed slightly. The improvised curtains were gone now and had been replaced with three walls. The walls enclosed her bed and what had once been Suzi's sleeping space. Suzi had moved in with a group of eleven people and no longer stayed with Jessica. Preferring to spend her spare time with her personal group of lovers.

Aside from Jessica's walled off space, the bunk room remained as it had been, an invisible divide existed between the front sixteen beds and the rear six. Even though the Marines acted and worked as one unit. The veterans that Jessica had first served with maintained a subtle difference that was reinforced by the newer peoples awe.

Williams was sat on his bunk, as usual he was maintaining his gear. The large man working on his HG12 side arm, the weapons parts were carefully arranged on a piece of clean cloth as he picked each one up and examined it for wear and tear.

Jessica stopped next to him. She was a little surprised to see that Ramirez and Harris were missing.

"Willy, where are Harris and Ramirez?" she asked.

"Cap came by and took them." He replied without looking up from his disassembled side arm.

She gave a small shrug.

"Okay... erm, I could do with a drink." She said quietly. Her time inside Connor's head making her more circumspect in the way she asked Williams for what she wanted and needed.

Williams understood and put aside the slide of his weapon. He rose to his feet with a grin, following her behind the walled off area.

"Ever ready to help." He said as he pulled out his large cock.

Jessica went to her knees with a smile, looking up at him as she took hold of his shaft with both hands.

"Are you getting enough?" she asked before kissing the tip of his rapidly hardening cock.

Williams was the horniest man she knew and was the one that most asked for her. The last few weeks she hadn't spent much time with him or the rest of her old recon unit. She cared for them all and was curious if he had found anyone else to fuck.

"I never get enough." He replied with a sigh of pleasure as she took him into the warmth of her mouth, her tongue expertly moving to give extra pleasure as she started to suck.

"I meant, have you found anyone else?" she told him as she paused for a second. Licking her lips and liking the taste of his slightly salty cock.

"No Jess, I don't need anyone else." He told her honestly.

"I wouldn't mind." She said as she used her hand. Enjoying the feel of his hard meat. Knowing she would soon have it in her mouth again.

"I know... but I don't want more than what you give." He replied as she wanked him. Her large eyes and soft lips filled his vision. Her mouth so close to the tip of his cock, he could feel her breath each time she spoke.

Jessica smiled and nodded before licking the tip once more, tasting the drop of precum that was there. It gave her some of what she needed and she swallowed it with pleasure.

"mmm." She breathed out and then wrapped her lips around his head.

Willy breathed out as he felt her take his helmet inside the warm softness of her mouth, letting out a small moan of pleasure.

Jessica worked slowly at first, moving up and down the first few inches and savouring the feel of him. It felt good to suck him and feel his hard manhood. She moved her head back and forth, using her tongue to add pressure as she worked his cock.

The sounds of the bunk room receded as she lost herself to the pleasure of a cock in her mouth, soon taking him down her throat in eager anticipation of him spurting. The small clit like protrusions in her throat being stimulated as she deep throated him. She gulped a few times to maximise her own pleasure, easily taking all of him now. Licking his balls each time she bottomed out.

Inside, she felt her own orgasm building. The sheer pleasure of his cock sliding down her oesophagus and stimulating those two extra clits in her throat quickly had her creaming herself.

"Glah.. glah.. glah." The sound filled the air as she went faster.

Williams felt his cock start to twitch and groaned excitedly as he watched her bob up and down, his cock starting to spurt.

Jessica took him all and held herself at the base of his spurting cock, hardly needing to swallow as he ejaculated semen into her throat.

The sperm gave her what she needed. A small drug like hit that satisfied her craving.

Doctor Samantha Collins had explained her findings to Jessica earlier. Semen and most sexually produced fluids had an effect on pleasure girls. Much like a nicotine addiction, those fluids were quite literally a drug for the Gen-Enhanced girls. It didn't matter which orifice they took it in as long as they received it, they would feel a certain level of relief.

Jessica stayed down. She gulped several times to milk all of what he had and felt a shiver of pleasure run throughout her body. Even more so now that she had some answers to why she craved sex so much. The understanding made her feel more at ease as she greedily took the very last drop of semen.

She pulled off his deflating cock and swallowed, then licked it clean and swallowed everything she slathered up.

Using a finger she wiped the edges of her mouth while looking up into Williams' smiling face.

"Thanks.. that was really nice." She said breathily. Her voice slightly husky.

He nodded in agreement as he put away his cock.

"Anytime Jess, you know I love it." He replied with a grin. Holding his hand out and helping her to her feet.

She returned his grin with one of her own.

"Okay.. now get lost, I need to get changed." She told him with a laugh.

Williams left, still grinning as he knew she wasn't being rude or dismissive. She just liked a bit of privacy now when she changed. Her altered perspective regarding privacy was relatively new but he respected it. He and the others had noticed the difference and correctly assumed she had become more modest due to yet another level of becoming more humanistic.

To some it seemed odd that she would still shower with the Marines yet also desired privacy when getting dressed or undressed. A more astute person would have realised she considered her fellow Marines as family, happy to indulge in activities as she always had while also requiring them to respect her privacy.

***

Jessica strode towards the hanger bay and Connor's drop ship. She wore the formal Red's that were slightly altered.

Before they had deserted. Pleasure Girls in the Marines had a formal dress uniform that was similar to the 'whites'. It was called 'reds' and consisted of a marine cut Jacket and knee length skirt that were both a deep crimson. Four inch high heel stilettos in a matching red. Black stockings, a black suspender belt and bra were worn underneath.

The Gen Enhanced Girls had discussed changing the uniform but all had voted to keep it mainly as it had been. Only altering the buttons from gold to black, discarding the hat for a red ribbon to hold their hair up and adding proper name tags that displayed their rank and human name.

In addition, they all wore a belt that fitted snugly to their slim waistlines. It held a holstered HG12 and spare clip. Showing them as combat Marines and not just pleasure girls.

Her heels clicked on the deck. The sound they made amplified by twelve other pairs of identical heels. Jessica walked at the head of her formally attired troop. Picked from her top performing girls to attend what was to be a formal dinner aboard the 'Amanda-Maddison'.

"Ladies, you look lovely." Connor said with a grin as he waited next to the open hatch of his drop ship.

"Thank you Sir." Jessica replied formally as they boarded the familiar ship.

"Let's hope this patches things up between Rawlings and Walker.. we don't need any shit between us." Connor said as he clambered into the pilots chair.

Jessica nodded in agreement.

Like the rest of the crew, she had been furious when Walker and Delacroix jumped early and had been suspicious of the three hour delay in docking.

However, it seemed Walker had already apologised and was throwing a Dinner and Dance to help redress the current tensions. The requested presence of Jessica and some of the Gen-Enhanced was made as a formal acknowledgement to the way Penny had managed to achieve her objective.

Rawlings had accepted the invitation as they all felt relived now that a hidden beacon had been found and disabled aboard Walkers commandeered ship.

"I think it will, Penny has reported in and says Walker and his crew have adjusted well to how the Gen Enhanced work.. that shows he can change his ways." Jessica replied, her tone hopeful.

"He's still tied deeply to the religious precepts of the HC... I'm surprised he's accepting it so well." Connor responded.

"Walker left the HC for Delacroix, he's changing as fast as he can... it must be hard for someone as old as him to alter his thinking so quickly." Rebecca added to the conversation. Rebecca had come a long way and was prone to displays of great empathy.

Jessica smiled at Rebecca.

"True.. his capacity for love is a factor.. but we can't trust in it blindly." Jessica reminded the overly trusting and still naive Rebecca.

Rebecca shrugged.

"I'd like to think romance and love wins, but like you taught us.. I'm ready if it hasn't." she said. Patting her sidearm.

Jessica nodded her approval as the shuttle lifted off.