A New Beginning Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, this stuff takes forever to plan and then in the blink of an eye it's here and gone it seems like."

"Yup. By the way, the speech was great man. Thank you. That was completely over the top and unnecessary."

"I didn't say anything that wasn't true. Honestly, you deserve every bit of credit I gave and more."

"Well thanks. So, when are you and Kate going to finally do the thing? People keep asking me if you guys are a couple and seem baffled when I say you aren't."

"You know that's not my decision to make. If it were up to me we would have never stopped when it started."

"Yeah, I know. Hopefully she'll come around soon. Everyone knows you two are perfect for each other."

"I've been hoping she'll come around soon for years now. I don't think it's going to happen. If it does, great, if it doesn't, that's fine too. I'm happy where I'm at."

"Are you? Because it seems like you're just waiting for her. If she doesn't come around and finds someone else, are you really still going to be happy?"

"I don't know...I'll cross that bridge when it comes I guess."

"Ok, well I already talked to Alice and she agreed that if you ever need a wingman when you decide to get back out there, I'm still your guy."

"Yeah cuz the wedding ring wouldn't totally throw a wrench into that."

Wes laughed, "That's the only time Alice has agreed I'm allowed to take it off. For you, I'm allowed to pretend to be single again. Obviously I'm not taking anyone home, but if it'll help you out, I'm just a phone call away."

"Thanks man, I'll call if I need it. Don't hold your breath though."

As the night wound down and everyone slowly dispersed back to their rooms, Kate and I wandered out onto the beach, taking in the stars and enjoying the crash of the waves. She hooked her hand under my arm and clung to me as we walked, her head on my shoulder, her dress flowing in the warm breeze.

"This was fun." Kate said

"Yeah, it was. Thanks for being my dancing partner."

"Of course! Who else was I going to dance with?"

"I'm sure you could have found someone."

"Meh, no one I would have had as much fun with."

"I'll take that."

We walked along in silence, the sand squishing under our feet. As we got further and further from the resort, the lights grew fainter and stars grew brighter.

"Should we turn around? We've gone quite a way." I commented.

"Just a little further. This is nice." Kate responded.

We walked another 5 minutes before turning back. As we turned around, Kate stepped in front of me, blocking the way we'd come.

"Jason..."

"Yeah..." Something was different. The way she said my name, it wasn't just getting my attention, it had feeling behind it. It had a caring tone. She whispered it as if it were a secret and there were people all around. My heart skipped a beat, was this it?

"I...Alice and I talked tonight and...well, I don't know how to say this, I haven't been paying attention to you and me. I just blocked the possibility of us out of my mind and I shouldn't have. I made a stupid choice a long time ago that we were just friends and never stopped along the way to question that decision. I'm happy when I'm wi-"

I pulled her to me and kissed her. Her arms flew to my neck and she raised up on her toes to meet my lips. My head spun and I felt like I might fall from the sheer overwhelming feeling of release that had built up inside me all those years just waiting to kiss her. As our lips broke, I stared back into her beautiful eyes.

"Kate, don't ever apologize. It's always ok. You and I are always ok."

"So it would be 'Ok' if we...maybe...tried again?" Kate mumbled, looking down at her feet as her toes flexed back and forth, squishing the sand between them.

"That would be better than ok. If you want to of course."

"I think I do."

"You think?"

"Well...don't get mad ok? Alice thinks I do. I don't know what I want. I just don't want to get hurt again or lose you as a friend."

"So...Alice thinks we should try again, and you're trusting Alice over yourself? That sounds iffy."

"Well...ok sorry, I worded that wrong. Alice and I talked tonight and she kind of pointed some things out to me that I didn't really see before."

"Like?"

"Like how there's no one else in the world I could have given that speech with tonight. Not because there's no one else that has the same friendship with Wes as I do with Alice, but because you're the only person that makes me comfortable enough in a situation like that to actually do it. And how when you aren't around and it's just Alice, Wes, and I, I'm not as happy as when you're there. And how neither one of us has moved on to other people because we're happy where we are and the reason we're happy where we are is because we have each other."

"Annnnd..."

"And I'm sorry I didn't realize we're so good together until now."

I kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug. "Kate, if you don't feel comfortable committing to trying again, we can wait. I've waited this long, I can certainly wait a little longer."

"You've waited this long? You mean...have you known all of this and were waiting on me to figure it out?"

"Maybe." I smiled at her as she looked up at me.

"For how long?!"

"Since lunch the day after we ran into each other on the sidewalk a few years ago."

"YEARS?! Jason! Why didn't you say something!?"

"Because it wasn't for me to say. It was for you to realize and for me to be patient."

Kate sighed, "I...I don't know what to say. Now I feel like the only one who had no clue and everyone was just staring at me waiting for me to figure out the most obvious thing in the world."

"Well...can't say you're wrong on that one."

Kate playfully hit me in the shoulder as she pushed away. "I can't believe you didn't say something."

I shrugged and pulled her back in for another kiss. "Just as long as you figured it out now, I really don't care that it took you so long."

We walked back to the resort hand in hand, my body tingling with elation. By the time we made it back everyone had dispersed from the reception. I walked with Kate back to her room. She opened it and I followed her inside.

"Oh so you're staying here tonight huh?" Kate said with a taunting smile.

"Well yeah I assumed as much. Wasn't it you that told me that when I assume I get a little you, a little me, and all the ass?"

Kate laughed, "Did I? Man, I was way more clever when I was younger."

"Meh, you do ok now too." I commented.

Kate grabbed my tie and pulled me to her, "I hope to do a lot better than ok tonight. I have a lot of lost time to make up for, and you deserve more than I can give for being so patient."

"I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement." I replied as Kate pulled my tie free and began unbuttoning my shirt.

We kissed gently as she pushed my button down and suit jacket off my shoulders and down my arms. After tossing my shirt and jacket aside I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me as her hands explored my bare chest and stomach. My hands wandered around her waist where they found a comfortable resting place, cupping the cheeks of her ass through the thin fabric of her dress. We spent a great deal of time kissing slowly, exploring one another's mouths with our tongues and getting re-acquainted with one another. Her soft and beautiful body in my arms once again had my heart racing but my mind was finally calm; a peace had settled over me as I let my mind go empty, not wanting to think about anything but what was happening in that very moment. There was nowhere in the world I would have rather been.

Eventually Kate's kisses became more insistent and I let my hands travel up her body to unzip the back of her dress and push the small straps off her shoulders. Kate did the rest as she pushed it to the floor, stepped out of it, and pulled me with her to the bed. She lay back, and after shedding my shoes, I crawled up her body, hovering above her and drinking in the gorgeous woman beneath me.

"You really are beautiful. Don't let your past ever let you think anything different. You're perfect."

I leaned in and kissed her before letting my lips move to her neck. I planted soft kisses downward and let my tongue gently trace the outline of her collarbone. Kate shivered and clutched at my back but didn't protest in the slightest. As I worked my way further south, Kate reached behind her and unhooked her white strapless bra, tossing it to the side before quickly shedding her matching white thong.

"Mmm...eager are we?" I said as my mouth arrived at her nipple.

"Just...trying...to get things...out of the way." Kate replied as her breath caught each time my tongue flicked over her hardening nipple.

I teased and traced both breasts with my tongue before finally taking the whole thing into my mouth, sucking while my tongue swirled around it. Kate's back arched, thrusting her chest into my mouth as her hands clutched at my head, begging me for more.

My hands wandered her body, taking in the soft skin beneath my fingers and searching for any spot that was sensitive to my touch. As I found new spots of pleasure on Kate's body, I would leave her chest to tease and taste those receptive points, enjoying the new ways in which I could make her squirm.

I let my tongue gently trace the thinnest of skin at Kate's wrists, let my teeth gently drag along the arch of her foot, and allowed my fingers to trace hearts along the back of her knees. Anywhere I went, Kate was like putty in my hands. She would writhe and moan, her body incapable of remaining still as I worshipped every inch of her.

When I finally began making my way between her legs, Kate reached down and stopped me.

"I don't need your tongue. Right now, all I want is your body on and in mine."

Our eyes locked as I slowly stripped off my pants, socks, and underwear. I crawled back up her body and felt her warmth against my chest. As I reached her head and brought her into a long kiss, the tip of my erection pressed into the folds of her wetness eliciting a long deep groan from Kate. As we kissed, Kate spread her legs wide, reached down, and guided me to her entrance.

I slowly leaned forward, sinking myself into her warm depths inch by inch. When I finally bottomed out, I stopped for a moment to appreciate where I was and how long I had waited to get there. I had the woman I'd been pining for in my arms again and everything was perfect.

I slowly began to thrust, long, deep strokes that made Kate moan each time my body collided with hers. Her hands clutched at my back, pulling me back to her with each thrust.

We stared into one another's eyes as I worked in and out of her, our labored breathing and moans of pleasure synchronized.

We kissed passionately and Kate rolled me onto my back, straddling me. She placed her hands on my chest, and began to ride me, grinding her hips into mine and trying to force me deeper inside of herself.

She was the sexiest woman I'd ever met in that moment. Her hips swirling, her breasts swaying, her head tossed back in ecstasy, she was everything I could have dreamed.

Our slow sensual love making grew to a more strenuous fucking as we both approached orgasm. Kate bounced on my dick frantically, kneading her own chest and playing with her nipples as my hands squeezed her ass and helped to lift her up and down my length.

"Harder, harder, yes yes yes" Kate moaned as I met her bouncing with thrusts, our bodies loudly smacking together each time.

Kate's breath caught, her hands flew to my chest, her nails digging into my skin, her thighs clamping my torso tight and keeping me from moving. Her mouth fell silently agape as I felt her pussy begin to pulse and milk my dick of my own orgasm. I gripped her hips tightly, holding myself deep inside her as each pulse of her pussy was rewarded with a jet of cum.

As we both came down from our orgasms, Kate collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily.

"I can't wait to do that so many more times with you." She commented.

I laughed quietly, "You and me both."

We hopped in the shower together to clean ourselves of the sweat from dancing and crawled back into bed where we quickly fell asleep, her head on my chest and my arm pulling her close.

I woke to a slight chill as I searched for the blanket I'd fallen asleep with. I eventually found the corner and looked over to see Kate cocooned within the entirety of the blanket which she had stolen from me in the night. She purred in her sleep as she clutched the blanket closer to her body and nestled in even more. I smiled to myself and decided it wasn't worth stealing it back as she seemed utterly content. I looked back at her beautiful face with her hair cascading over her eyes. As quietly as possible I swung my legs out of bed.

I crossed the room and went out onto the balcony overlooking the ocean. I sat down in the chair and looked out at the beautiful panorama in front of me. My life was exactly what I wanted it to be, everything was perfect.

After a short while I heard the sliding door struggling to be opened. I reached back and helped slide it open.

"Daddy can we go to da beach now?" Ali asked, climbing into my lap.

"I don't know honey, is mommy awake yet?"

"Nooooo, but Uncle Wes said he and Aunt Alice were going to be d'ere at seven firty and it's time!"

"Ok, well you go wake mommy up and tell her that we're going to the beach while I get all the stuff together."

"Ok!" Ali said excitedly hopping off my lap and scurrying back inside. I heard her pounce on the bed with all the gusto of a three year old, "Mommy! Wake up, wake up! Da rooster crows, da farmer sows and you 'ave to go to schoo'! And we're going to da beeeeach!!"

Yes, my life is exactly what I want it to be. It's perfect.

12