A New Birth of Freedom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But still. But still--there would be no room for Sally here. This baby, made from her body, wasn't hers. And once the baby was born, where would Sally be in Valerie's life? The booster rocket disengaged and the space capsule went off to world unknown; the disengaged booster fell back to earth and disintegrated, and nobody cared.

Was that what she had to look forward to? Could she go back to Charles, now that Lady Nadine had married him and their first child was on the way? No way! Charles would look on that as cheating, and he would never cheat Lady Nadine.

So what?

"Valerie," she whispered again, "where is Sally? I want the baby too, but where am I? You've pushed me away. I can't be without you. I'm so scared!"

"Slave, what do you mean you're 'so scared'? I haven't pushed you away, you're mine! You are closer to me than anyone! You must to do what I tell you to do, scared or not scared. This baby means everything to me; I can't have her, so you will. You gave me your hand, you promised me. I own you, I own your ovaries, your vagina and uterus. There will be no more talk."

She's playing, Valerie thought. They always play....

She remembered something Dorothy, the editor of Poly Living, had told her. Dorothy was crying when she'd just heard her therapist had died. "Even though I terminated therapy years ago, I still her voice in my head 'Dorothy, why are you doing that? You're not Momma, you don't have to do that.'" She stopped crying and wiped her face. "I will always have her voice in my head."

And I will have Charles in my head, Valerie thought, always. She could hear him in the split-second she took Sally into her arms. "Being Master means responsibility, Valerie. It does not mean having your own way always, although you must maintain that illusion in your slave's mind. You must know, not only what your slave thinks she can bear, but also the maximum pain, mental and physical, that she can bear, and how to push her there. You must know when your slave will go too far to please you, to suffer serious injury; or will safeword, or try little gambits, to test you, to play you. Slaves are ingenious, and I love that about them. They always want to "top from the bottom" as the cliché goes. Once you let them think they can get away with anything, however slight, they will constantly invent new try-ons. Too lenient a Master means an uncertain slave. More than kindness, more even than what we call 'love', is certainty. A slave must be able to trust her Master, and a Master must always be consistent-- trustworthy, firm and loving. You want to be a Mistress--then be one!"

She released Sally abruptly, although Sally was still whimpering. "Slave, get on the bed. Face down!"

Sally, still trembling, removed her coat and boots, her nipples taut and prominent with the rings tight against her flesh. "No more talk," Valerie ordered, and unlocked the chain that held Sally's labial rings together, giving Valerie and Helen easy access. Before Sally turned around to lie face down, Valerie kissed her hard. "Now get on that bad. Face down!" said Valerie. Sally climbed on the paper-covered, narrow examination bed.

Valerie took the paddle from her purse and carefully, precisely, spanked Sally until her trembling stopped. Still leaving her face down, Valerie fingered her slave's labia, testing for lubrication. Needs just a little more, Valerie thought. She thrust two fingers into Sally's cunt and probed for the g-spot. It was tight from the back, and might work better. Sally neared orgasm. Valerie stopped, removed her fingers and wiped them on Sally's buttock.

She went to the door. Helen was on the phone. "Whenever you're ready," Valerie mouthed. Helen held up two fingers.

The insemination itself was quick and undramatic. Valerie's actions were not, holding Sally, kissing her, probing her vagina again until Sally came. Making sure Sally stayed recumbent, so that Joe's sperm could start their baby--no, her baby. I love Sally, but this is my baby, she thought, surprised at her own ferocity.

Although Helen said they might need a second session, this one took.

Copyright Notice - The foregoing is a "derivative work", as that term is defined in Title 17 United States Code §101. The characters named Charles Vanquil, Valerie Burbon, Sally Thatcher, Mike Burbon, "Joe" Burbon (brother of Mike Burbon), Dr Helen Waston, June, the place named the home or residence of Valerie Burbon and Sally Thatcher, the entity or business known as Delgrasi Publications, and the publications known as Mastering Magazine and Poly Living, are all derived from literary works or productions copyrighted by dweaver999 (all the foregoing named characters, places, entity, business, publications, works and productions are hereinafter collectively the "dweaver999 products"), are the property of dweaver999, and all rights in and to any or all thereof, are copyrighted and reserved to dweaver999, pursuant to the provisions of Title 17 of the United States Code, and the Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works, signed at Berne, Switzerland, on September 9, 1886, and all acts, protocols, and revisions thereto (said Convention, acts, protocols and revisions are hereinafter collectively the "Berne Convention"). The balance of the foregoing, exclusive of the dweaver999 products, is copyrighted, and all rights reserved in like manner, by estragon, pursuant to said Title 17 of the United States Code and the Berne Convention. No part of the foregoing may be reproduced or distributed in any form, whether or not for profit, without the express prior written consent of both dweaver999 and estragon. The foregoing is published by estragon under one single license from dweaver999, for this publication and for no other. All brand names and trademarks, trade dress of any description, or materials copyrighted or otherwise legally-protected incidentally referred to in the foregoing, are the property of the respective holders thereof. The publication of the foregoing, and the references hereinabove, do not create any principal-agent relationship, partnership or joint venture between dweaver999 and estragon, other than as licensor-licensee to the extent herein set forth and not otherwise, and none should be implied; neither has any authority to act for the other, except as may be specified by separate written agreement and signed by each of them in each instance. This publication neither creates nor evidences any assignment of any copyright reserved herein or elsewhere by any party. Any reference to any person living or dead, or to any actual acts, transactions or occurrences, is purely coincidental, except as to public figures or institutions. In respect of all such public figures or institutions a qualified Federal and State Constitutional privilege is hereby asserted. The foregoing is not, and should not be used as, legal or tax advice. Pursuant to 31 CFR §10.0 et seq., the foregoing is not intended, and cannot be used, to avoid any penalty. The foregoing does not create or evidence any client-attorney relationship.

12