A New Black Cock Slut

Story Info
Is found and born.
5k words
4.27
90.1k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle Jenkins was well and truly trapped, she was naked, and laid on her back between two young men, boys really. The gorgeous sexy thirty nine year old woman had her arms outstretched, each one under the firm hard bodies of the boys holding them in place. Each boy had a leg hooked over hers, and she knew not to make too much noise, or a slap would ensue.

One boy was force kissing her, he also had alternate nipples in his fingers, and they were beginning to annoy her, much to her dismay. The other was also kissing her, on her breasts, sucking a nipple when it became free. But tellingly, his fingers in her pussy, along with a very aggravating thumb grazing her clit, was causing her much concern the longer it went on. The reason was simple, her body, as much as she was denying it permission, was becoming aroused by the constant unwanted, but insistent attention it was receiving.

There was one other obvious reason she was being forced to accept their ministrations. Both boys were black, and Michelle's lifelong, and as yet unheralded ambition, had always been, to one day have sex with a black man just to find out what all the fuss was about, Michelle was finding out, wanted or not. Added to the events now taking place, was the fact that Michelle was every black man's, boys, dream, she was a stunning languid sexy blond of rare beauty.

Michelle had held this long desire since she was a girl learning about sex, she and her friends had watched a sex film of many, and various acts between amateurish men and women, one had been of a black man and a white woman. And Michelle had never forgotten it, and from this had stemmed her intrigue. She had also never pursued it, she had never 'gone' there.

Michelle was a very happily married woman, her husband was successful, she had a lovely home, one son, who were the friends of the two boys who now had her stripped and naked on her bed. And they were using her in the way she had imagined being used by the strong black man she had never known, or even wanted to know really, and never even looked for.

And herein lay her problem, she didn't want this, but they were making her have it. She wondered how they had known about her long missed secret desire for black sex. The answer was, they hadn't, it had been pure guess work, then planning, checking, and most of all observing her. After Roland had told Neil about his thoughts, they had laid little traps to see her reaction to them, one or both of them. And the guess had born fruit, or was about to.

Roland, or Rolly as he was known, and Neil were first cousins, both the same age, born within two days of each other, and were more like identical twins than anything else. Their mothers were twin sisters, and they had been raised next door to each other. There was nothing that could separate them, and they knew everything about each other. They thought the same thoughts and were inseparable.

This had all come about because one day Rolly had thought she had been quietly, and she had thought, unobserved, checking him out at a BBQ at their house. He told his cousin who also said he had thought the same thing, and from there they had set out to find out. They had over the next couple of months deliberately, posed nonchalantly for her, while being observe by the other, shirts off, body tensing, strutting their stuff.

An after that thy talked about fucking the beautiful mother of their friend because, they had come to the decision, that Michelle might be a black cock, or a black skin lover. They had planned this, planned that, but all of them went out of the window because logistically they couldn't find a way to do it. Then came the night at an unplanned get together at her home where all attended, mothers, fathers, and the kids, who were now all young men, except in the eyes of their loving mothers, who regarded them still as their boys.

Rolly had been watching her like a hawk, and he knew there was no doubt now, that she really was checking him and Neil out. She never made it obvious, but because they now knew, they also knew the signs she didn't know she was giving out. The quick looks, and the flashing yes were the most telling.

Their problem was taking it further, they had talked long and hard about it, and they had decided that, given the opportunity they would take the chance and get her. That very opportunity was to present itself two weeks later. Her husband was an avid tennis fan, as was his son, and their friend Thomas.

The husband had obtained two centre court tickets for the Open men's final, and they were both going. They had heard Michelle say that she would have a weekend on her own and do nothing but laze around behind closed and locked doors. Both Rolly and Neil looked at each other and exchanged knowing nods.

So the scene was set, they talked, and promised each other that it was on. Neither of them considered with any serious thought of the possible consequences if things went wrong. The reason for that was, they were both sure they were right, she would be up for it, if she was shown the way, their way!

Her husband and their friend would leave on the Friday lunchtime, the match was on Saturday afternoon, and they would return on the Sunday, late afternoon. Rolly and Neil set the plan for Friday early evening, just before the sun went down. They were both nervous but determined to follow through.

They arrived unannounced at seven pm, they knocked on Michelle's rear door, but having made sure they were not seen by neighbours as they got there. Michelle who was wearing nothing but a set of house jogger type pants, and a matching top looked ravishing, even if it was unintended. She saw the boys though the glass in the door and smiled a warm welcome.

She let them in, and when they passed her and she was closing the door, Michelle took a surreptitious glance at their tight butts and smiled to herself. "If only," she grinned in her beautiful head. She had seen them grow from real boys, into the nearly men they now were, she could also see them men they would be too. Big, strong, powerful, and both of them carried themselves like the confident men they were definitely going to be.

She asked why they were here, saying didn't you know they, her husband and son, were gone for the weekend. Rolly answered that yes they did know, but were here for another reason. "Another reason, what is that?" she asked. Both of the boys were dressed for her, she didn't know it but they were. They each had similar but very different white no neck tops on with short sleeves showing off their muscular arms. Rolly had black leather jeans on, Neil had black leather trousers on, both had white loafers, and both had gold chains around their necks.

Michelle gave herself an appreciative sigh, both boys noticed because they were looking for the signs, the signs that would give them the go ahead to do what they intended to do. Rolly took the lead closely followed by Neil, he stepped to her, took her in his arms from the side and kissed her bare neck, this was followed by Neil doing the same thing. Michelle was suddenly surrounded by them.

"What? Rolly, Neil, what on earth o you think yo.... ohh, are doing!" the words broken by an involuntary gasp. This confirmed their thoughts, rightly or wrongly, but it did. Rolly's hand went to Michelle's breast, Neil hand did the same, and both squeezed the unprotected nipples because under her top, Michelle was naked.

"Ro.... Argggh, Neil stop, what are y.... get off... stop....ohhhhh. " she moaned as electricity flowed to them and they snapped and crackled. Michelle struggled from side to side but both boys were now up against her and she had nowhere to go. Her head bowed as she tried to get away, that was when two sets of teeth gripped her long smooth neck, her nipples were being relentlessly squeezed and rolled, both boys had discussed what to do and were doing it with precision.

Michelle tried to scream but her voice came out garbled. Neil spoke, "Michelle," he said gently, "we do not intend to hurt you, we are not here for that, but we will stop you from making too much noise I promise you." They had rehearsed this, and waited for her to calm down, hopefully, and all the while still nipping and kissing her neck, and also torturing her nipples.

Michelle wiggled away, still trying to get away, her arms were where the boys knew they would be, by her sides and trapped by them. "Please boys, I know what you want, but you can't have it. I will tell your parents," she told them, but her voice carried no weight. "No you won't Michelle, because we know, and you know, that you are mad for black cock, and black skin aren't you?" Rolly told her. "I am not," she protested, "why on earth do you think that, stop, please....?"

Now they knew they were right, if they were not, and Michelle wasn't, her tone and protests would be very different. "Because you have been checking us both out Michelle, you look at us secretly. When we have shown you our body's you have almost gagged for them, we know it, we have seen you leering many times, and so do you," Neil said with utter confidence now. "I haven't, honestly I haven't, I don't know what you are talking about." The screwing of her nipples was making her voice quaver.

The conversation was over, Michelle found herself up in the air and being carried away, she knew immediately where she was being taken to, and she knew that once she was there, there was only going to be one ending, hers. The beautiful blond haired mother couldn't think straight, she tried to think of a way out and saw none. They had caught her, she had thought no one knew, they weren't the only black boy, or man she had quietly ogled over the years. But only she had known about it, now she knew she hadn't been. The boys were right, but she would never ever have done anything about it. She was at a loss to know how they knew.

Michelle was deposited on the bed followed by Neil who took control, Michelle fought him, she even screamed, once, but a slap landed. It wasn't over hard, but it made her stop. Then she saw Rolly, he was undressed and getting next to her, she tried to shy away. Neil got up, and he too undressed. Now Michelle knew her fate was about to be sealed.

She mentally tried to prepare herself for what was to come, but she was wrong. Neil got on the bed now, and between them they took off her top and jogging pants, then they positioned her. She was totally tapped between them, and they were kissing her and fondling her. Her lips, her neck, her shoulders, her sensitive breasts, they were all being kissed, her nipples were beginning to burn, they were already rock hard, she had butterflies fluttering in her stomach, and her pussy was getting wet.

And there wasn't a thing she could do to stop the two boys from doing what they wanted. And the reason was easy, the two boys who had her were both black boys. Her unknown dream was being enacted, against her will yes, but it would not remain that way for very much longer, not now, and Michelle, the blond beautiful wife and mother knew it.

Of the two boys, Neil was slightly th better looking, though Rolly was handsome too, but Neil had a cuteness about him. She opened and saw them through now slightly glazed eye sight and they were smiling at her. "What do you think?" Rolly said softly. "About what," Michelle was beginning to rasp her words. "Those," he indicated by popping his eyes down her body. Michelle followed suit and she knew, in that very nana second, that her fate was well and truly sealed, there would be no way back now. The sexy beautiful mother was to be blacked by her son's two friends.

Michllee was about to live her secret dream, a passion that had laid dormant all these years, and, she thought, it always would. Neil and Rolly had tossed a coin to see who would go first, Neil had won it, but Rolly was secretly pleased, he had the bigger of the two cocks that Michelle was now eating with her eyes. They were both already hard, and lying on their sides their meat was resting lightly on her thighs, she could feel the heat.

All thoughts now of her impending 'rape' were gone. Michelle wanted the black cocks as soon as she could get them. The need was an avalanche, a tsunami. Rolly kissed her and Michelle kissed him back, she tried to get her arms out, she wanted to hold the powerful black missiles as soon as humanly possible.

Her nipples were still being murdered, and her pussy was, Michelle went with it, her damn broke and she gave in completely. She had denied this for over twenty years, the two boys had known her, and guessed her. They had uncovered her secret, and Michelle was theirs, for what she was, a black cock love.

Neil saying nothing climbed over her, Rolly moved too and Michelle was free, and far from trying to escape, she smiled a smile a mile wide. "Please Neil, I'm here now, you win, the pair of you, take me, make me, break me, do what you want to me, I won't try to stop you, I won't say no." Neil smilingly obliged, and sank his thick black cock into where no black cock had ever been, and Michelle duly climaxed immediately. Her other hand went to Rolly to grip him, he groaned as the beautiful wife's hand wrapped around his even thicker member.

Her blond hair was spread far and wide, her feet went over Neil's back as he began to fuck her. She cried with untold, and hitherto unknown pleasure, simply because she knew she had at last, got the black cock she had yearned for and so desired, for all these years now deeply buried into her white married pussy. She came again for him, her manicured nails raked his young back, her feet kicked his ass and Neil pounded her.

It didn't take long for him to cum, he soon jetted an enormous amount of black seed right into her womb, her cervix felt it. Michelle shuddered to another orgasm for the boy. Neil slowed, and rested. "My turn now Neil," Rolly said. Neil slowly slid away, and Rolly got on board.

Michelle felt the difference as he forced himself in, Neil was bigger than her husband, Rolly was bigger than Neil. Rolly smiled as he saw the look of wonder on her face, the recognition. He knew, now the blond haired beauty knew, she was hooked onto his, to Michelle, mammoth black cock. Rolly and Neil had agreed that whoever went first was to give number two, the privilege of having Michelle alone, for a while. Neil got off the bed and just wandered away. Michelle hardly saw him go as Rolly slid in and out of her soaking pussy. He was carving her out like a tunnel driller, opening her up for more ground work.

Michelle had more climaxes as she gave her whole self away to the boy now ravaging her. Her former white and tight cunt, would never be tight again, she knew that. Michelle reached up to kiss him, she kept her huge blue eyes wide open so she could see him. The severe contrast between them, the black on her white, it cleared her mind. This was what she had wanted forever, probably before she was even born. The huge difference in their very culture, even though they were all citizens.

Rolly was almost as quick as Neil to shoot his load, Michelle had never in her life been as full of cum as she was right now. She blessed this day, she blessed her husband for obtaining the tickets that let this, made this happen. Michelle was now already firmly in the camp of black cock lovers. She would also become something else, a black cock slut, and she didn't care, yet, that her husband knew or not.

Michelle laid there half dead, her life had gone from normal to mad in less than forty five minutes. The black cock she had always wanted to try, but knew she never would, had happened, and she could not have been happier. Especially that the black cock was actually two black cocks, and they were hung on two magnificent boys that looked like horse cocks to her.

The boys had made plans on what to do and how to carry out their mission, and up to now it had all gone like clockwork. The guess in the beginning about their friends mother being s secret closet black cock lover, had proved to be more true than they could have hoped for. Rolly climbed over her, and pinned her to the bed, he moved her hair out of the way and Michelle looked up at her young captor with trepidation.

She had been in this position many times, but not with anything like the good looking dark destroyer who had her right now. She saw the expanse of his powerful young chest above her, the width of his shoulders, the gleam of lust and threat in his eyes. Michelle nearly came on the back of just what she was seeing. Rolly wiped his cum and love juiced cock across her lips. Michelle knew there was no option or protest she could make, that would alter what the cock in her face was going to do.

She opened her mouth unbidden, Rolly pressed down and it went in between her hot waiting lips, she sucked immediately. Knowing she was on a black cock of huge proportions, to her, gave Michelle an all over tingle of utter lust and complete submission to it. The feel of the large spongy head, the round soft firmness, the knowledge of what it was, what it could do, what it contained made her orgasm for him.

She had never given up, and never given in to anything as much as she was right now-All of the principles and integrity were gone. She didn't care, she wasn't even thinking of anything but what the boy was doing to her. He was fucking her mouth as he wanted to, no thoughts or requests were given to her from him. He had the upper hand, the power, Michelle was nothing but his fuck toy, his black cock fuck toy.

Rolly pulled his cock away from her, Michelle tried to follow it but could not reach, her luscious pouty lips seeking it. Instead Rolly kneeled up, moved forward, and sat on her face, his ass hole over her mouth, his balls resting on her eyes. He moved slightly back and forth. "Lick it hard Michelle," Rolly said, "you know you want to don't you?" She could only nod her lovely blond haired head, so she did. Her tongue went after his little dark brown hole, she sought it. If her husband had asked her to do this she would have knocked him out. But Rolly wanting, no, telling her to lick his black ass, was something she knew she would do all day long. Michelle forced her tongue into the black god like boy's ass hole above her, she cherished him.

Suddenly Michelle felt her legs being lifted up, her feet appeared in the air, two black hands were holding her ankles, her feet went sideways. She watched in fascination, then she felt what she knew to be Neils dark cock seeking her out. But it wasn't her pussy he was seeking, the boys were carrying out more of their plan. He rammed the captives ass deep and hard in one thrust.

The beautiful thirty nine year old blond wife and mother gurgled around Rolly's cock, as his partner raided her long time virginal ass. She had had anal sex, but it had been many a long year since she had. Now her ass was back to being brand new, and the boys were taking it. There was nothing she could do. Michelle gasped and gurgled, but her insane desire overcame her fear and pain.

She fought to regain entry into Rolly's ass, as the new black cock ripped her gently but firmly, and so insistently. Michelle had another orgasm forced out of her. The teamwork from the boys was too much for her to handle. Neil plucked her nipples from under Rolly, he screwed them hard in his fingers, the boys were torturing her, and Michelle welcomed it.

The glorious pain added to her immense arousal, the black skins, the black cocks, the two boys knowing who and what she was, forcing her to confront, after all these years whom she was, and what she was. Michelle was, and she had known it deep inside, a black man's black cock loving slut, and she always would be from this day on. Where her life would go now she knew not, she only knew that this was it.

12