A New Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect" he announced. "Young man, your cock is astoundingly perfect in every detail." He carefully handled Nicholas tool, barely touching the shaft with his fingers. He delicately moved it around so that different aspects caught the light, one moment the tight balls, another the smooth pale shaft, the distended head all the while sparkling with its continuous coating of juice.

He sighed once more and then popped Nicholas cock fully into his mouth and sucked. He slurped and popped as the rampant cock went in and out of the older man's mouth, Nicholas all the time guiding his cock to where it would give the most pleasure. The man's cheeks concaved as he pulled Nicholas cock deeper into his throat, enjoying the feeling of the younger man's powerful thrusts. He held on to Nicholas thighs, feeling the light soft hairs that covered the muscles of his legs with his fingers. The standing man thrust his cock over and over again into the other man's wide open mouth, fucking his throat until he barely had room to breathe. After a short while the seated man withdrew Nicholas cock from his mouth, sucked the dark pink end and demanded,

"Give me your behind boy, I need to fuck you now!"

He busied himself with his trouser front, trying to undo the buttons. His impatience and passionate drive soon got the better of him as he ripped open his trousers, sending buttons flying across the room. He pulled out a large throbbing veined cock from his underwear. Nicholas was taken aback, the man's cock looked angry. It was certainly much larger than he had imagined and while he had taken similar lengths before, it might prove uncomfortable, at least at first. The man grabbed his swollen cock roughly, pulled the foreskin back and revealed an almost purple head. Pre-cum was profusely dribbling across it sending long lines of drool down on to his fist.

"How much to sit on this sir?" he smiled as he pointed his cock towards Nicholas. The seated man's eyes were beginning to lose their focus so Nicholas imagined that it probably would not be for long. Still, the man was so far gone; he could probably charge a descent amount and get away with it.

"Another two hundred pounds and I can guarantee that my behind will ride your cock until you are fully spent."

The seated man took his wallet, started to count out the individual notes, but then spontaneously changed his mind and threw the entire contents out on the table beside him.

"Take the lot sir. There must be five hundred there. That must surely be worth giving me a good ride for my money. I want to make sure that that pretty pert bottom of yours becomes so sore that you won't be able to sit for the rest of the day." He chuckled to himself at his own brazenness.

Nicholas, looking again at the large veined angry weapon, now slick with pre-cum, wondered how many of this gentleman's servants must have regular sore behinds. Still, the pile of bank notes on the table was appreciably high and full, and therefore it was time he produced his own reward.

Nicholas raised himself up on to the seated man's chair, a foot on either of the widely spaced arms. He allowed the man to maintain control over his own cock, he had paid exceedingly well for the privilege, and slowly lowered himself into the waiting man's lap. He felt a nudge at his behind and then felt the man's cock slide between his cheeks, his pre-cum lubricating his hole, as the man raised himself to meet Nicholas body. Nicholas moved further and further down onto the older man's lap, the man himself confidently guiding his cock towards the ultimate goal. He impatiently pushed the large head partly into Nicholas rear end, but Nicholas raised himself again. The seated man let out a little groan, but Nicholas again lowered himself on to the waiting cock, allowing the cock to push past his barrier and then out again. He did this a few times until he was sure that the man was beyond retreat, and so allowed the whole cock head to slide past the walls of his moist, warm hole. He stopped a moment, gathered his thoughts, and then pushed slowly and deliberately downwards, taking more and more of the seated man's angry shaft. He continued his slow downward path until he felt the man's hairy groin against his cheeks and then finally the balls. He'd got there. Wasn't quite as bad as he had expected, quite comfortable really.

He allowed himself a few moments to become accustomed to the cock and its position in his behind, and then began to slowly move up and down. The older man whimpered at the feeling his impaled cock was giving him. The walls inside the entrance to Nicholas behind hugged the man's cock tightly. The seated man grabbed both cheeks of the young man in front of him, slapping one roughly so that it echoed loudly across the room. The younger man's hard cock slid up and down the seated man's waistcoat, as he began to bounce more energetically up and down the captured cock.

"You like this don't you?" the seated man muttered. "Your cock is as hard as mine."

"Mmmm" murmured Nicholas, pushing up and down on the cock.

"You like a man's cock up you, deep in your pretty hole."

Nicholas let him talk; many men preferred it that way, it made them even more aroused, in control. As long as Nicholas confirmed their questions, all was usually well.

The seated man began to moan loudly and to push himself off the seat trying to get deeper and deeper into the younger man's hot, tight tunnel.

"How many...have fucked you...this deep?" He pushed even further into Nicholas, grunting repeatedly, while Nicholas sighed longingly. He knew that he could make this last if he wished to, prolonging the man's needs and desires. He could have him whimpering long before he emptied his hot, white seed deep into him, but as needs must, he had another client in a couple of hours and so his time was short, at least this time around. His client was fast losing control and would soon empty himself

"...emptying their...balls..."

"Mmmm"

"Filling your tight, hot body with..."

"Yes..."

"With..."

"Mmmm."

"cum...oh my god... I'm cumming...I'm cumming!"

Nicholas felt the man's cock expand and then thrust after thrust of hot, white cum forced itself out of the man's angry cock deep into the body of Nicholas. The seated man repeatedly kissed, sucked and licked the younger man's chest in a flurry of orgasmic passion, even gratitude.

It took a while for the man's cock to stop pulsating fully, but eventually he had finished. Nicholas slowly raised himself from the seated man's lap until his cock flopped out of his by now fully stretched hole. He clenched his buttocks in order that cum didn't seep out and ruin the man's suit. However, the man stopped him by catching hold of his thighs.

"Wait a moment." The man quietly pleaded.

Nicholas looked puzzled, but remained squatting over the man. The seated man pushed a couple of fingers into him, curved them slightly, and then retrieved them. They were covered with globules of his recently spent cum. He proffered the fingers to Nicholas.

"Some for you..."

Nicholas smiled, moved forward and took the proffered fingers gently into his mouth. He sucked all of the warm, salty liquid that had just spewed deep inside him, and swallowed.

The man replaced his two fingers into Nicholas hole and repeated the process. This time however, he observed his fingers, fascinated in some way by the thick white cum. Then he smiled to himself and said

"...and some for me" and with that he placed the two fingers into his own mouth, sucked them clean and swallowed.

12