A New Collar

Story Info
They saw her the other night.
4.4k words
4.45
18.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. Come on over." As Sheri hung up the phone, she wondered why Marge wanted to talk, unless....

She considered changing from her shorts and blouse, putting on make-up, maybe brushing her short blond hair but the doorbell rang. She slipped into her sandals and opened the door.

Marge was standing there in a little flowery dress, buttons down the front, her brown hair curled at her shoulders, sparkling eyes and smiling, the typical suburban mom. She was about Sheri's height but definitely plumper, larger breasts and wider hips.

"I brought a coffee cake," she held it up.

"Great. Let's go to the kitchen. I'll make fresh coffee."

Marge sat as Sheri made coffee. "I haven't seen you since the school Halloween carnival, have I?" asked Sheri.

"Well, that's what I want to talk to you about."

Sheri set out the cups, cream and sugar, poured coffee and sat.

With a half smile, Sheri asked, "What?"

"We saw you the other night."

"We?"

"Bob and I happened to be watching when you and Ron were making love in the living room. I think you should close your blinds if you're going to make out in the living room."

"You were watching us fuck?"

Marge reddened, "Yes."

"And did Bob find it exciting?"

"Well, yes." She hesitated.

"Did he fuck you?"

Marge took a deep breath and nodded.

"Then it wasn't wasted."

"But you shouldn't leave your curtains open."

Sheri smiled, "I'll be right back."

When she returned, she placed a collar on the table.

Marge's brow wrinkled, "You have a dog?"

"No. Last month, Ron and I went to the Capitol for the night. After dinner, we went to a club a friend had recommended. We had to ask for a special hostess, Regina. She greeted us at the door and took us down a hall to a lovely sitting room. There were two couches and she had us sit on one and she sort of reclined on the other. She pressed a button and a woman came in with a tray and three glasses of champagne. And the woman was naked."

"Completely naked?" asked Marge wide eyed.

"Not completely. She had on sandals and a collar."

"What did she look like?"

"She was a brunette like you and she had small breasts with little pink nipples and her vagina was completely shaved.

"As we took the glasses, Regina told us the girl was a slave named Angie. She told Angie to wait. She explained that Angie chose to be a slave but could leave anytime she wished. She only had to remove the collar. In fact, she had come in that day at seven and would probably leave around two.

"Regina stood and commanded the naked Angie to remove her blouse and bra. Then she told her to kiss her breasts and remove her skirt and kneel. She was wearing no panties and pulled Angie into her crotch. As we watched, Regina had an orgasm.

"Standing in front of you?"

"Yes. She helped Angie back to her feet and sent her to another room. Told her to offer oral sex to another couple.

"Regina then took Ron's hand and led him to the other couch and snuggled against him.

"She held up a collar, looked at me and asked if I wanted to wear it. When I hesitated, she assured me that I could remove it at any time. I put it on and she had me stand and undress.

"She had her hand inside Ron's pants, stroking. When I was completely naked, she had me kneel in front of Ron, had him stand, and had me remove his pants. I had given Ron blow-jobs before, but never with someone watching and giving me instructions. I kept sucking and licking, massaging his balls, until he shot his load. She had me swallow all I could and lick up all the drops. Then she had me kneel where she was sitting and lick and finger her to an orgasm while Ron watched.

"After that, she stood up, dressed, and told Ron that she had given me to him for the rest of the evening."

"Then what happened?"

"She left and Ron fucked me a couple of times. Angie came back and Ron fucked her from behind while she ate me to another orgasm.

"When Regina returned, we thanked her and asked if we could come back. She said yes, I could come back and wear the collar anytime I wished. But if we came back as a couple, it would be a thousand dollars, five hundred each.

"Wow."

Sheila smiled. "The other night when you saw us, Ron had brought home this collar for me. He asked me to put it on and I did. He ordered me to undress, go into the living room and open the curtains. He followed me and sat in the big chair and had me kneel and suck his cock."

"That's what we saw. Then he bent you over the chair and took you from behind."

"What you couldn't see was he fucked me in the ass."

"No. Did it hurt?"

"Not any more. It wasn't the first time."

"Oh." After a moment she asked, "So you like the collar?"

"The collar is a symbol of submission. It lets the owner demand things that he might otherwise be hesitant to request. You don't have to comply but it takes the responsibility away. You are doing as you are told. It's liberating."

Sheri lifted the collar and watched Marge's eyes follow it, fascinated, like a cat watching a favorite toy.

After a moment, Sheri asked, "Would you like to wear it?"

"What? With Bob?"

"No. Now. With me."

Marge appeared dazed and Sheri said, "Stand up."

When she did Sheri went around the table and fastened the collar on her. "Now follow me."

Sheri went into the living room and Marge followed. "Close the curtains."

Marge closed the curtains as Sheri sat in the big chair. "Come stand in front of me."

Marge stood, dazed.

"You will do as I instruct. Do you understand?"

In a whisper, she answered, "Yeah."

"You will address me as 'Mistress.' You will answer, 'Yes, Mistress' and 'No, Mistress.' You will answer only when I ask. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Remove your shoes." Marge stepped out of her shoes.

"Now your socks."

"Unbutton the top of your dress."

Marge fumbled with the buttons but reached her waist and stopped.

"A little further."

She unbuttoned to below her waist.

Sheri was not surprised to see that dear little Marge was wearing a very prim slip beneath her dress but it made the next command easier. "Remove the dress."

Marge took a ragged breath and pushed the dress off her shoulders and let it puddle at her feet.

The slip was light lavender, perhaps lilac.

"Did you wear that slip for me? I have to see if the bra and panties are part of the set. Take off the slip."

There was more hesitation, but she reached down and pushed off the slip. The bra and panties did indeed match the slip. The lace trimmed bra supported ample breasts and in spite of padding, there was a hint of nipples poking through. The panties were full sized, coming almost up to her navel.

"I don't remember you having tits like that in high school. Is that the result of having two boys?"

She took a breath, "Yes, Mistress."

"Hand me the bra."

Marge reached behind her and unfastened the bra, leaned forward and let her tits fall free. She handed it to Sheri. As she did, Sheri held Marge's hand and drew her down. She kissed one nipple, then the other.

"They are beautiful." Sheri admired them. They were much larger than hers.

As Sheri continued to caress, suck and nibble on Marge's breasts, she eased Marge's panties down.

Sheri leaned back to admire the naked Marge.

She had a heavy, dark, bush that belied the blond hair on her head.

"Have you never shaved?"

"When my boys were delivered, the hospital shaved me. Except for that, No, Mistress."

"When you return, you will allow me to shave you. I will shave you from your belly button to your asshole. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Marge was breathing hard and Sheri decided not to delay. She pulled the standing Marge to her and began kissing her bush. She ran one hand up between her legs, and as expected, discovered that Marge was very wet. She stroked between her lips and Marge spread her legs, giving her more access. She licked from as low as she could reach up to the top and Marge shook. She found the clit and tapped it with her tongue. It swelled enough that Sheri could suck it. She slipped a finger in to her vagina, then two. She stroked in and out, found a spot inside, behind the clit, and stroked it.

Marge had her hands in Sheri's hair, holding on to her, pulling her in. Sheri could tell she was building to an orgasm and began moving a bit faster. Suddenly, Marge climaxed, started to fall but Sheri held on to her. Marge was moaning, "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Sheri felt another spasm, then another. After a moment, Marge pushed her away.

Sheri looked at her, smiled, "What do you say?"

Marge caught her breath, "Thank you, Mistress."

Sheri pulled Marge down beside her and held her. After a few minutes of cuddling, Sheri said, "Let's have some lunch."

"Yes, Mistress. I'll get dressed."

"No, help me undress and we'll eat in the nude."

"Yes Mistress."

As Marge unbuttoned and pushed Sheri's blouse off, she bent forward and began kissing her braless nipples. She removed Sheri's shorts and her thong. Knelt and kissed her shaved slit. Before she went further, Sheri pulled her up and they kissed. "Let's eat lunch."

With them both undressed they went to the kitchen. She pulled out wine, cheese, and crackers. They ate, drank and talked.

Sheri looked at the clock and said, "The kids will be home soon, I think you should head home."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Before I remove your collar, you and Bob will be here Friday night for dinner at seven."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Go put on your clothes and come back here."

Marge left, returning a few minutes later, dressed. She appeared a bit flushed and disheveled, but a few minutes at home would take care of most of that.

Sheri smiled, "Did you enjoy wearing the collar?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Are you going to come back tomorrow and let me shave you?"

A deep breath, "Yes, Mistress."

Sheri drew Marge to her, their lips met, their tongues intertwining. Sheri removed the collar and ushered her to the door. "Ten tomorrow?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"That's not necessary. You're not wearing the collar."

"Yes, M.... I forgot." She shrugged and headed down the walk.

That night, as they sipped the last of their dinner wine, Sheri told Ron, "I had a visitor today."

"Oh?"

"Marge from across the street. It seems she and her husband were watching us make love the other night."

A half smile split his rugged face, "Did they enjoy it?"

"Well, Marge said he fucked her. No, I take that back. They 'made love."

She moved behind his chair and put her arms around him, feeling the muscles in his chest, "Anyway, I've invited them to dinner Friday night."

"Anything special?"

"No. Not really. I might want you to wear the collar," she smiled and kissed his chin.

*******

The next morning, promptly at ten, the doorbell rang. Sheri opened it to find Marge standing there in a pink sweatshirt and jeans.

Sheri, wearing a housecoat tied with a sash, motioned her in.

"Come on in. I just made a fresh pot of coffee and warmed the rest of the coffee cake from yesterday."

Marge said nothing but obediently followed her to kitchen. The collar was on the counter.

After serving the coffee cake and pouring the coffee, they both sipped and said nothing.

Sheri asked, "Would like to wear the collar today?"

Marge took a deep breath, "Yes, Mistress."

Sheri handed it to her and let her put it on. When they had finished their coffee, Sheri said, "Undress."

Marge stood and pulled off her sweatshirt to reveal that she had not worn a bra. Then she pushed down her jeans, no panties.

Sheri smiled, "Follow me."

She led her to the master bedroom and the bath, tossing her housecoat on the bed as they passed, leaving her as naked as Marge. She sat Marge on a bench in the shower, knelt before her and spread her legs. With an electric clipper, she started trimming away great areas of curls. As Sheri buzzed further and further down, she realized Marge was wet from the attention. As she used her fingers to manipulate the lips, she could hear Marge's ragged breathing, anticipating an orgasm. Sheri continued to work the buzzing down as far as she could but when Marge started twisting and turning, Sheri put the clippers aside and began running her fingers inside, her other hand taping the clit.

Marge groaned, pulled her legs together, trapping Sheri's hands.

When Marge had settled down and opened her legs again, Sheri had her stand and bend over. Very carefully, she ran the clippers down between the cheeks of Marge's ass, removing every hair. She couldn't resist stroking the tight little rosebud and listening to Marge's moans.

She had Marge return to a sitting position, swept up the clippings with her hands and dropped it in the trash. She brought back a warm towel and placed it between Marge's thighs. "That's to moisten the skin."

Sheri removed the towel and covered the area with shaving cream. Marge was obviously excited by the stroking, her wetness oozing between her lips. Sheri began slowly removing the stubble left by the clippers, starting at the top and working down to her lips.

Marge began to squirm. "You will have to stay still."

She took a deep breath, "Yes, Mistress."

When Sheri had finished, she took the flexible shower hose and began rinsing off the remaining soap. She dried Marge and led her to the bed and directed her to lie down on a towel. She began rubbing body lotion onto the newly shaved area. "This is going to be tender for a while. Anything that touches you, even your panties, will excite you."

She had Marge turn over and used the same lotion on her ass, working down into her crack. She touched her asshole, used more lotion, and eased in her middle finger.

"Oh." An exclamation from Marge.

"Shall I stop?"

"No, Mistress."

"Has anyone ever touched you here?"

"No, Mistress."

"You're going to surprise your husband and ask him to, aren't you?"

Marge hesitated, "I don't know. It will hurt."

Sheri inserted the index finger of the other hand, stretching her hole. "Am I hurting you now?"

"No, Mistress."

"And your ass hole is certainly large enough for a nice, hard dick."

Sheri removed her fingers and inserted her thumb, pumping in and out. She ran her other hand under Marge and found her wet slit. With Sheri stroking her clit and ass hole, Marge started an orgasm. Sheri continued to rub and stroke her through two more before Marge rolled away from Sheri's thumb and pushed her fingers away.

After a few minutes, Marge asked, "Mistress, may I kiss you?"

Sheri smiled, "Of course," and leaned forward. They kissed, their tongues searching.

Marge leaned back, "No, I meant 'down there."

Sheri moved around and placed her back against the headboard. Marge knelt on the bed, pushed Sheri's legs apart and put her head between Sheri's legs and began munching and tonguing her.

After a few seconds, Sheri commanded, "Stop."

Marge sat back on her legs, disappointment clouding her face. "I'm sorry, Mistress."

"No, it's my error. You've never made love to a woman, have you?"

"No, Mistress."

"It's very different than making love to a man. All a man wants is to stick his dick in a hole and pump back and forth until he comes. He doesn't care if it's your mouth, your pussy, or your ass. He just wants to shoot his wad. Once he's done that, he's happy."

"Come here," she pulled Marge down beside her.

"A woman wants to be kissed, fondled, caressed. She wants her whole body to be appreciated. Kiss her arms, the inside of her elbow, her shoulders, that little hollow below her neck. Work your way over her whole body, her feet, her toes, her knees, her thighs. Go slowly. Let her know you love every part of her.

Do you like my tits?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Kiss them, suck them, nibble on them. Bring me to the point that I'm begging you to touch my vagina. Caress my ass, my thighs. Don't rub, just caress. When your hands begin touching inside my thighs, I should be on the verge of an orgasm. When you touch my pussy, I should have one. Inserting fingers and then kissing, finding my clit, should take me through more and greater. Now, kiss me."

Marge kissed her and slowly kissed and caressed; first her tits, then her waist, her hips, her thighs. When Marge reached her vagina and began stroking, tapping her clit, Sheri moaned as an orgasm swept over her. Marge found her clit and began sucking and licking it while she ran two fingers in and out of her.

Sheri pulled Marge hard against her as an even stronger spasm enveloped her. Marge didn't stop but Sheri had lost all sense of time, riding the wave.

After a moment, Sheri pulled Marge up beside her and held her.

"Damn, that was wonderful. You're very good."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You're going to be back here tomorrow night with Bob."

"Yes, Mistress. But what about tomorrow morning?"

"I want you to anticipate tomorrow night."

"Yes, Mistress. But what if Bob wants to make love tonight?

"You can let him fuck you, but only from the back. I want your shaved pussy to be a surprise."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now, go down stairs, get dressed and go home. But hand me the collar first."

"Yes, Mistress."

Marge stood and removed the collar. She started from the room and Sheri said, "You have a beautiful ass."

Marge turned, smiling and returned to the bed. She leaned over and kissed Sheri before she left.

********

Friday Sheri greeted them at the door, making introductions all around. Marge was wearing a neat little sweater over a full gray skirt. Sheri guessed that with boobs the size of hers, Marge was wearing a bra beneath that sweater, but Sheri wondered about pants. Sheri had worn neither a bra nor pants beneath a tan blouse and brown slacks.

Bob wore a blue button down shirt with chinos, the typical white collar 'casual Friday' attire but then they learned he was a computer operator at some security outfit. Ron was wearing washed out jeans and his college sweat shirt that did little to hide his wide shoulders and athletic body.

Sheri led everyone to the kitchen and Ron opened beers for the guys and poured wine for the ladies. Ron had the grille ready and she handed him a tray of steaks. As she ushered the guys to the patio, she said, "Tell Bob about our trip to the capitol, about Regina and Angie."

She and Marge were in the kitchen finishing the other dishes and getting them on the table.

"What happened last night?"

"Bob and I made love."

"Did he like your trim?"

"He didn't see it."

"Oh?"

"Like you told me, I had him make love to my anus."

"How was it?"

Marge hesitated, "I didn't like it. It hurt."

"Ah, he was impatient."

"And he finished before I did."

"Did you use your dildo to finish yourself?"

"What's a dildo?"

"You use it when Bob isn't handy. There are all kinds, all sizes. Some look like penises, some like bullets; some are hard, some are pliable. Some are even electric."

"But I wasn't alone. Bob was right there."

"All the more reason for doing it. Let him know he slipped up. Besides, I imagine he would enjoy watching you bring yourself off, probably would help."

'Really?"

"Yes. Tomorrow we're going shopping. You need a vibrator and a butt plug."

"What is a butt plug?"

"You use a butt plug to keep your asshole extended so that the next time, it won't hurt."

At dinner they talked about Regina, Angie and the collar.

After dinner, they went into the living room. Marge and Bob snuggled together on the couch and Ron sat in the big chair. Sheri sat on the arm and leaned on him.

12