A New Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri looked over and said, "Marge, would like to wear the collar?"

"Of course, Mistress."

Bob was obviously surprised but Ron seemed to accept it without qualms.

"What are you doing?" asked Bob.

As she fastened the collar, Marge said, "I must obey my Mistress."

"I don't think I like this," Bob shook his head.

"Wait and see. Marge, go to the bath. There is a stack of hand towels. Bring them here."

When Marge returned Sheri said, "Close the curtains and kneel before Bob."

With the curtains closed, Marge dropped to her knees in front of Bob, her hands on his thighs.

"Alright, Bob. Stand up."

Bob stood but shook his head, "What are you doing?"

"Now, unfasten his pants."

Bob looked over at Sheri who now had her hand inside Ron's pants. "I don't think we should...."

But by that time, his pants and shorts were down around his knees and Marge had her mouth around his cock.

Sheri was stroking Ron and whispered in his ear. "She doesn't even know how to give a good blow job. I'll be back."

She kissed him, removed her hand and knelt beside Marge.

"Wrap one hand around the base and use the other to massage his balls. Lick it from the base up to the top. Run your tongue into the little hole. Now, let it pop into your mouth, then back out. See just how much you can swallow"

After a few minutes of encouragement, Sheri whispered, "Go over and do Ron while I finish with Bob.

Bob was about the same length as Ron, but not as big around. As a result, Sheri could get him further down her throat without choking. Sheri worked up and down, massaged, and when she eased a finger back and touched Bob's anus, he began pumping wad after wad down Sheri's throat and she tried to swallow every bit of it. When there seemed to be no more, she licked him clean, stood and handed him a towel.

Sheri knelt beside Marge and together they finished off Ron.

Then, still on their knees, Sheri pulled Marge away and kissed her, their tongues intertwining. She could taste Ron as she was sure Marge could taste Bob.

As she began undressing Marge, Marge undressed her. First, the sweater and, yes, Marge had on a pink bra that barely contained her big tits. Sheri loosened her bra and began feasting on the nipples; caressing, massaging, and pulling.

Marge unbuttoned Sheri's blouse and pushed it off her shoulders. Sheri would have been embarrassed at the smallness but her nipples were huge, like little tiny penises poking out. Sheri held her tight as Marge sucked and nibbled, making them grow even more.

Sheri unfastened Marge's skirt and let it fall to her knees and was not surprised to find that Marge had not worn pants. When Sheri brought her hand up between Marge's thighs, she found she was already wet. She eased her hand between her lips and stroked, finding her clit. Marge pulled her into a kiss and moaned down her throat.

Marge pushed Sheri's slacks down, pushed a finger inside her and began finger fucking her.

Sheri lay down on the carpet, pushed off her slacks and pulled Marge down between her legs. When Marge found Sheri's clit and sucked on it, Sheri had a small climax. When it passed, she looked around.

They had forgotten about the guys. She looked over at Bob, smiled and motioned him over.

"Take off your shirt and fuck her," she motioned to the kneeling Marge's ass sticking up in the air.

He needed no further encouragement and she looked over at Ron and crooked a finger at him. He knelt beside her and she used one hand to pull him down into a kiss as her other hand found his cock.

She saw Marge reach back and guide Bob in and wondered where.

Marge was munching and tonguing, licking her from clit to asshole. After a few moments, Marge moaned, "Oh damn, that's good. I'm going to...Yes."

Marge shook and Bob continued to pump in out. It was enough to take Sheri over the edge as she shook with a beautiful orgasm.

She scooted away from Marge and pulled Ron between her spread legs. He needed no direction and plunged his cock deep in her with the first stroke. Another orgasm, but Ron continued to bang away.

With Bob still behind her, Marge lay down beside her, kissed her and held her as she came down. She felt Ron grow bigger, harder and explode deep inside her. He continued to stroke until he was too soft and he lay down on her other side.

It was Ron who stood up, left the room and came back with two glasses of wine and two beers. He helped Sheri stand up and Bob helped Marge. They sat, Marge and Bob on the couch, Ron and Sheri on the chair.

Ron raised his glass to the naked foursome, "Here's to the collar."

They all cheered and sipped.

"Marge, stand up," commanded Sheri.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Hand me the collar."

Marge looked disappointed but complied.

Sheri took the collar, stood and walked over to Bob. "I give her to you. She is now yours." She handed him the collar. "You may use her however you wish. But you may not abuse her. If you do, I will know and you will suffer."

They gathered up their clothes and dressed.

Sheri went to Bob. "Now take her home. I shaved her just for you. She tastes delicious."

They said their goodnights, closed the door and Ron took her in his arms. They kissed, "That was the collar I bought for you."

Sheri kissed him again, "Yes, but Marge and I are going shopping and I'll get another one."

"You might get one for me."

"You want to wear a collar?"

He smiled. "Yes, Mistress."

12