A New Conquest Pt. 01

Story Info
Just another day at the office?
1.9k words
3.82
17.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi readers, I'm a long time Literotica fan, and this is the first story I have written, so hope you enjoy. Like, vote, comment, any constructive feedback is highly appreciated. The story starts steaming right from the get-go, with buildup mixed together with the juicy stuff. It contains down-and-dirty adult sex, humiliation, male domination, female submission, etc. The story is pure fiction, by no means do I advocate acting the way the characters within it act. In short, there's not one ounce of politically-correct, social engineering BS in here. So if that's not your cup of tea, don't drink.

*****

Part 1 - Just another Day at the Office?

Yasmeen kneeled on the lush purple carpet in the middle of my corner-office suite at the 32nd floor, overlooking the bright blue summer skyline of the Tel-Aviv coast. Totally naked, except for the 10 centimeter high heeled tan sandals I had her keep on, she cupped her hands underneath her small perky tits. She pointed her large engorged nipples upwards, presenting them to me just as I had trained her. Yasmeen looked up at me, her large submissive brown eyes locking with my overbearing gaze, as I stood above her, lewdly wanking off in her face. With her full lips parted and willing, she readied herself to receive her boss's sperm once again.

I had remained dressed, with just my cock out of my zipper. No point taking off my clothes just to have my secretary service my dick, especially since I had a morning meeting coming up in a few minutes. Yasmeen was panting, her luscious olive skin glimmering with sweat. She came to the office this morning dressed and made-up impeccably as usual, just as I expected of her. Now however, her neat ironed lavender blouse and dark navy-blue business skirt lay crumpled and discarded on the office floor, as did the fuck-me red lace matching bra and panties I had bought her the previous week. Her auburn hair was now disheveled, the detailed makeup she had applied this morning entirely messed up and running, all owing to the brutal face fucking I had just subjected her to. I ran my other hand through her hair, pulling her head up to ensure my cock was straight in front of her face, though Yasmeen needed no such guidance. By now she had learned very well what I required of her.

Her eyes shifted towards my cock, and as I stroked it she inserted her tongue and played into my slit, as if to coax out my semen. There was never a dull moment with Yasmeen. Though she had become entirely submissive, obeying my every whim however degrading without hesitation, within that role Yasmeen was always naughty and creative. She seemed to always find new and exciting ways to pleasure me and express her utter submission.

Yasmeen was less than 1.60cm (that's 5'3" for those of you still stuck in medieval times. Medieval huh? Authors note - might get to that later). Her build was average and her bra size B at best, with larger than average fleshy, dark-pink nipples. Yasmeen's ass however, was notably large relative to her other proportions. She wasn't fat at all, it was more like all her bodily fat skipped her tits and stomach, concentrating almost entirely in her derriere. Yasmeen was of partial Tripolitan descent, the women of which were known for their "child-bearing" hips and huge round smack-able asses.

Despite these flaws Yasmeen was still sexy as fuck. Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for the perfect hourglass Bar Refaeli type with blonde hair and bright eyes, as any heterosexual male with blood still pumping through his cock should be. However, Yasmeen's chiseled oriental face and obscenely fat luscious lips offered much welcome diversity, especially when those lips, together with her capable tongue, were busily engaging my erect cock. And what Yasmeen lacked in bodily proportions, she fully made up for in willingness and attitude.

She closed her eyes, continuing to lustfully explore my slit with her tongue and still subserviently presenting her smallish girlie tits up to me. In return for her efforts, I soon proceeded to spurt my abundant load on her tongue and in her mouth. Yasmeen continued to flirt with the tip of my cock, trying to take in as much cum as she could, till I pushed her head away and sprayed the remainder of my offering on her otherwise innocent-looking face. At no time during this entire erotic spree did Yasmeen's hands cease from lifting her tits up for me.

When I first met Yasmeen she was quite your typical Israeli house-wife. Robotically loyal to her husband Benny, flirty enough around the office but quick and harsh in stopping any serious advances. Western social engineering of the so-called empowered woman, together with traditional North African family upbringing, I'd seen her viscously shoot down several men trying to make their move. However as I would later unfold, the goodie-good noble wife was just a mask, underneath which lay suppressed Yasmeen's true dark sexual desires, just waiting for the right man to tap them. She'd later tell me she'd met Benny in high school when they were both 17, and he quickly knocked her up with their eldest daughter. Society had then essentially sentenced them to a life of marriage, mortgage, monogamy and mundaneness. Or so thought Yasmeen initially.

How did I transform Yasmeen from proud example "Tsabar" Israeli housewife, who thought too much sexual pleasure was some sort of indulgent sin, into my loving, cum dripping sex-slave, routinely making all her holes available to me during any of office hours? I'll get to that later. For now let's just say I didn't blackmail her, nor was it the old 'Please, I'll do anything' cliché from a young woman to a man in position of power, offering her body in return for much needed money or some other salvation. Sure, I paid her somewhat more than what she would earn anywhere else, and she desperately needed the money. But it's not as if she wasn't a capable secretary. On the contrary, Yasmeen was very skillful at performing all my demands, not just the sexual ones. Her English was excellent and I'd often use her help to go over my drafts, proofread important documents, etc.

It took several weeks training, but Yasmeen had discovered the rush of being dominated and humiliated by a powerful male. Just a few carefully selected words from me could turn her on so bad she'd be literally dripping wet, begging me to ram my cock up any of her holes I chose. One of my favorite ways to humiliate Yasmeen was by mocking her small breasts and oversized voluptuous ass. In truth just the thought Yasmeen's sexy body, and the enticing pleasures to be had by it, could make my cock jump to attention in seconds. However any Dom knows you should rarely if ever compliment your Sub.

"You call these tiny little things breasts?" I'd torment her, manhandling them and roughly twisting her engorged nipples.

"Oohh... Owww...I'm sorry Sir, so sorry they do not please you," she meekly offered.

"Please sir, I know my ass is fat, I promise to keep dieting till it is more to your liking," she'd beg, as I'd have her stand bended, holding her ankles, while I smacked her huge juicy ass with my belt.

"Please sir, spank this slave's fat lazy ass harder," I'd make her recite, continuing relentlessly and only ceasing after I was content with her self-humiliating oral delivery.

Yasmeen's husband Benny was a nice respectable Sephardic Jew who was a perfect match to bring home to her traditional parents. I suppose Yasmeen must have found him charming in some boyish way when they met as teenagers. However, Benjamin Biton was barely educated, not very intelligent and not the least bit hardworking. Seven years into his career Benny was still an entry-level QA technician, despite the bountiful opportunities the Israeli hi-tech industry generally had to offer. And after having their second daughter before Yasmeen was 20, and opting to bind themselves to substantial long-term house-payments, Benny's salary was barely enough for them to make ends meet. While Benny seemed content with just getting by and acted as though he had zero ambition, Yasmeen was far from satisfied.

A bright promising student in school, with exceptional English achievements, Yasmeen had hoped to pursue higher education. But there was no way she'd be able to squeeze in a worthwhile degree with Benny's salary, two small daughters, and one huge mortgage to boot. They should have given up the oversized house and moved to more humble, affordable accommodation, at least until one of them was making enough money to afford it, but for Benny and Yasmeen it was unthinkable to "go back" to renting after what they had already "achieved". As if loaning from the bank to pay for the house you live in is an achievement. And so Yasmeen had to get as high-paying a job as she could find with what skills she currently possessed, the sooner the better. And that is how she came into my office to interview as an entry-level secretary.

The first time I made Yasmeen swallow my cum, her face convulsed in disgust as I pumped her mouth full of my seed. But after several months of assertive training and close acquaintance with my cock, she would now slurp up my jizz to the last drop as if it was her only meal for the next month. Either she had acquired a taste for my man-juice, or learned to put on a show for my satisfaction, I didn't care much either way.

"Now lass, suck me dry," I commanded in English, with a sinister grin.

Yasmeen needed no command to know what to do with the cum I bestow upon her. But after so many times Yasmeen had tended to my cock and accepted my semen in her mouth or down her throat, I liked to change it up with a bit or role-playing.

"Yes mi'lord," she picked up my queue, answering in the best mock Irish accent she could pull.

"Thank you mi'lord," she said.

"Did this servant please her Master, mi'lord?" she offered with a shy smile, as she pulled back a few strands of sticky hair, while licking up the last of my remaining cum off her full luscious lips.

"You have served your Master well girlie. Rise now. Take this sack of apples and run along home to your father," I answered in role.

"Oh thank you so much mi'lord" she tweeted.

"Mmmm..mmm...thok yooo lrd," she continued, lavishing my spent manhood with kisses.

After assessing that I was satisfied with the post-orgasm attention she applied to my cock, Yasmeen rose from her knees.

"Mi'lord," she offered, curtsying before me, barely able to suppress herself from giggling.

I smiled, but then my expression quickly shifted as I looked at the clock on my desk.

"Yasmeen, Colonel Sharvit is due in 10 minutes, we don't have time to fuck around all day. You look a fucking disgrace. Get dressed, make yourself presentable and back here in time," I snapped, abruptly cutting the role-play to an end.

As if coming out of a trance, Yasmeen quickly recollected herself.

"Yes Sir," she said, switching back to the professional tone of voice one might expect from a respectable employee, if only she weren't naked, messed up and drenched in sweat and cum.

She rose and scuttled to collect her clothes.

"Leave the bra and panties here, you have no time for that anyway," I said.