A New Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. Thank you so much. That felt so good."

"It did for me too." I told her panting into Dawn's shoulder.

My cock was softening quickly after a solid week of fucking with Mel morning and night. We kissed each other out of gratitude for the quick fuck we had just shared.

"We better get going before we're missed." Dawn said.

I lowered her to the floor grabbing her chin and tilting her head so we could kiss again. It was a deep tongue searching kiss. My cock slipped out of Dawn's pussy coated in her lube and my jizz. I grabbed my bathing trunks and started to pull them on.

"Wait." Dawn bent over and started sucking my cock.

"We should get going."

She stopped for a second to say "I know, but you can't have pussy juice and cum inside your trunks when we get down there. Let me finish cleaning you up." Dawn's mouth felt almost as good as her pussy. She consumed my cock in long deep slurps allowing her tongue to float over and around anywhere se could still taste cum.

While she sucked my cock I took the opportunity to finger her cunt and massage her clit. It was only a few seconds when Dawn started moaning loudly and came. She reached back and grabbed my hand pulling it away from her hypersensitive clit. She stood up satisfied she had cleaned me up enough. She took my fingers into her mouth and sucked her cum and mine off of them while staring into my eyes. Then she kissed me again. I could taste our blended sex juices in Dawn's mouth.

"We better get going." We broke our embrace and threw on our clothes. As we hustled out of the room, Dawn said to me "Thank you so much. My pussy hasn't felt this good in a long time."

"You're welcome I guess. It's been a long time since I've..." I didn't know what to say.

"It's okay. I understand." Dawn said, forgiving my loss of words.

We walked onto the beach. Mel was sitting naked in her chair reading.

"Did you two get lost? I was about ready to send out a search party." She laughed.

"See I told you Mel would be wondering what was taking so long." Dawn said giving me a little shove. ""Your husband was making sure there was nothing left in your bags that needed to be in the safe. Is he always so thorough?"

"Well about some things he is, right dear?"

"Yeah I guess. Well, and Dawn was showing me the view from their room. We really should consider getting a room on this side of the resort next year. I'm going to grab the sunscreen and go put it on in the bathroom."

Dawn said, "I forgot to grab water when we passed the bar. Mel, can I bring some back for you?"

"Sure. Thanks Dawn."

I stripped, grabbed the sunscreen and headed for the bathroom. We didn't think it was good etiquette to stand on the beach and spread sunscreen all over your junk in front of everyone. Dawn had dropped her things by their chairs and stripped off her sarong and bikini. She caught up to me just before I reached the bar. It's a good job no one was in earshot when she did.

"Hey you, Thanks again. My pussy is just humming like crazy. It hasn't been fucked like that in so long."

"Yeah. Things are kinda hummin' for me too."

We had reached the bar so our conversation ended.

The day was a pretty normal day. We read and chatted with people who stopped by to say 'See you next year'. Bill returned from diving said hello to Dawn and on his first trip to the bar stopped by to thank us for looking out for his wife and for keeping her company. 'If he only knew', I thought to myself.

I have to admit I did have a difficult time keeping my eyes off a Dawn that morning. Every time she moved my eyes would lift or my head would turn. She did come by a couple of times to stand and talk with Mel and I. Of course she was naked when she came over to talk with us. It was difficult keeping my erection down but somehow I managed each time.

Just before lunch we went for a swim. A few couples joined us in the water including Dawn and Bill and our other good friends Gary and Kim. We all just floated around sometimes talking as a big group other times in little pods of various combinations. A lot of the talk was about vacations coming to an end and our addiction to this little piece of paradise. Not unexpectedly the pods were often mostly men or mostly women when they broke up, except for Mel and I. We were either together or somehow with the wrong sexes so to speak... me with women or Mel with the men. I loved her for so easily being able to mix with a group of men if that's what she was presented with.

I kept an eye on Dawn, her beauty and charm were difficult to ignore. I floated alone a lot, just wanting to meditate in the roll of the waves and to enjoy the beauty of nature that surrounded us but so easily remained unappreciated, unacknowledged. Dawn was moving about to and from various small groups of women. They talked and laughed at various junctures in their conversations.

I turned myself so I was facing away from shore, taking in the vastness of the water around us.

"Hi there Mr. Popular," Dawn's voice broke my trance. "What are you doing out here all alone when so many women want you in their bed?"

"Hi Dawn. I'm just relaxing enjoying a few moments of peace. " I spun around so I was facing her and the others.

"You are quite popular you know?"

"Yeah sure. If you say so." I really wasn't interested in whatever game she seemed to be playing.

"Seriously Mark. I just did a quick survey of the women in the water. I asked them which man on the beach who isn't their husband would they most like be with? You were chosen 6 out of 8 times. And I'm not counting Mel in that list. So, Kim, Allison, Wendy, Amy, Sue and Sherry all picked you as their first choice. Oh wait, I guess it would be 7 out of 9 if I include myself."

"That's nice Dawn, but why should I believe you even if it were true?"

"Suit yourself, but why shouldn't you believe me?"

"So who were the other picks for the two that didn't pick me?" As nice an ego trip as it was that Dawn was giving me, I thought this question might trip her up if in fact she was just playing with me.

"Well, Cassandra picked my husband and Diane picked muscle bound, long dong, Tom over there. Geesh" Dawn shook herself as if shivering. "Gross."

"Most of them probably wanted your husband but were afraid to say so because you were asking the question."

"No, he was in the top three on most people's list, so it's you. They all think you have this deep sexual energy even though you might not be in the best shape or have the biggest dick. That was a direct quote from one of the women by the way."

"Well that's nice Dawn but what am I going to do with that information."

"I just thought it was interesting that's all. And it made me feel good about my selection. Not that I needed their approval or reassurance that I had made a good choice. Mel wouldn't play at all and Kim only relented after I pushed. She wouldn't cheat on her husband but finally said she thought you probably ate pussy really well. She actually asked Mel if you were any good at it. Mel shrugged her shoulders and said 'Alright I guess'. That's always a sure sign you're good. Women love having their pussy eaten and when one woman says her husband is bad at it, other women clam up and will never say their husband is great unless they actually want to share him."

"You were talking about this with Mel and Kim at the same time? Shit!" I was shocked. "And didn't they ask who you would pick? And besides, I might just be alright at it. Mel could be telling the truth."

"Of course they asked me. I picked Glen because they were already gone and I doubt it will ever get back to him and Stephanie next year. I also didn't want Mel preventing me from being alone for the rest of our natural lives. After Mel left Kim did float over and said she would risk finding out how good you are if she thought Gary would never find out."

"I could see Kim being really tasty. You know if I had to describe her I would say, Kim's a pretty lady with an amazing smile and the bubbliest of personalities hiding what is likely a tigress in bed. Well-formed, fit, classic pear-shaped body. Flat abs. Firm round buttocks bordered by impeccably flared hips when paired together raise more erections than Kim possibly imagines. Smallish breasts that fit her body really well. Larger breasts would look garish on her. A neatly shaved pretty and symmetrically formed pussy perfectly perched between two healthy and muscular thighs."

"Mel is one lucky woman. Cripes. Most men would just say Kim is fat and leave it at that, even though she isn't. Damn. The way you described her I would eat her pussy. Well, maybe not but I would at least consider it. How would you describe me?

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

I rattled off my answer in the same tone and tempo I had described Kim. "Perfectly proportioned body topped with rich raven hair framing a timelessly beautiful face. Broad, square shoulders from which perfectly shaped b-cups hang in front of a V-shaped back. A tiny waist that curves naturally to alluring hips and a fabulous ass. Both these are supported by long shapely legs parted at the top so as not to obscure one of the prettiest pussies ever created."

"Okay. Now I want to make love to myself."

"Most people would say 'Now I want to masturbate', but your way does sound less objectionable I guess."

Dawn laughed. "Mel's right. You can be such an ass."

"Hush." I said under my breath. "Hi Mel. It's time we headed in for lunch don't you think?"

"Yeah. I think so too. I was getting tired of the sports talk over there. What are you guys talking about? Anything interesting?"

Dawn was quick to reply, "Just the usual. You know, how much we will miss this place and the great people until next year. Nothing as interesting as our conversation earlier."

"Well I sure hope not. I'm not sure how that would go between you two." Dawn and Mel laughed at their little supposedly inside joke.

"Care to share?" I threw in feigning innocence.

"No. None of your business. Just girl talk." Mel answered, "Dawn, can we get into your room before lunch? There are a few gifts we have for staff that we need to get?"

"Sure Mel. I can take you and Mark up to the room whenever you're ready."

"I'll go with you. They aren't heavy and Mark has done enough hauling of things this trip. Besides, he will be our pack-mule for the trip home so he needs some rest. Can we do it now?"

"Sure. I'm ready to get out of the water. Let's go." Dawn stopped to kiss Bill on her way to the chairs. "I'll be back in a few minutes hun, then we can go for lunch."

"Sure gorgeous. I can take Mel up to the room if you want."

"No dear. I've got it. You enjoy the water."

The three of us walked up onto the beach together, Dawn of course wearing her bottoms.

Mel said to me "You gather up the beach stuff while I run up to the room with Dawn. It shouldn't take long. I think I know where things are packed."

"Sure. I will wait here for you. No rush."

We stood drying ourselves and each other. While Mel was slipping on her bathing suit and cover-up I turned to watch Dawn getting dressed. I wanted to take her back to the room and fuck her hard and fast again, but that wasn't about to happen. I bent over pretending to dry my legs but was actually hiding the erection my memory and imagination were raising.

"Damn" Mel said. Dawn had just arrived at our chairs in her white linen waiting to escort Mel up to her room. She was stunning as always. "Would you be a dear Mark and go with Dawn? I really should stop in the ladies room before we go to lunch. Would you mind? Please?"

"Sure dear I can do that. Sorry Dawn. You're going to have to wait now while I get dressed." I smiled knowing it was such a small inconvenience.

"You're such an ass" Mel said to me again. "Dawn, if you don't want to have to put up with him and his weird humor, I understand completely but you will have to wait for me then."

I already had my t-shirt on and was fishing in our bag for my shorts.

Dawn laughed, "Well at least he tries to be funny. I kind of like his weird humor, but maybe that's because I don't hear it day-after-day, week-after-week, year-after-year. So I will wait while you put on all your clothes and hold me up for hours and hours."

"You got that right. I used to think I liked it too, but after 23 years, trust me, it gets tiring sometimes. But it is predictable and seldom is it offensive. So I guess he has that going for him," Mel added to the pile of friendly jibes they were throwing at me.

The two ladies laughed. Mel reached over and kissed me on the cheek then openly patted me on the ass. "Besides, climbing the stairs will help keep your little ass nice and tight. You should find two packages of the soap and three body lotions in the outside pocket of the small bag. Now don't run off at the mouth and bore Dawn to tears. I gotta run. See you two in a few."

We all walked past the bar on the way to Dawn and Bill's room. Mel turned right and headed for the ladies room. I followed Dawn up the stairs. She was walking at a good pace. I swear she was sticking her ass out a little more than usual knowing I was looking at it, not that I minded.

"Things still humming for you?" Dawn asked without looking back.

"Oh yeah. And you?"

"Gee. That's too bad you're still humming. My hum has kind of settled down already."

"I may be able to fix that for you."

"I'm thinking you might just be able to."

"Really? How so?" I said a little sarcastically.

Dawn had her key in the lock opening the door to their room.

"Please eat me. Please. I hate begging but I want to know before Kim finds out if you're any good at it. Bill sucks at it too, but any tongue is better than no tongue. Eat me and I will find a way for you to fuck me before you leave. Please?"

Fuck. No way I could resist this woman, never mind resist anything to do with her cunt. "If you insist."

I kissed Dawn and slid my hand between her legs. Her pussy was already primed. I ran my fingers over and between her puffy pussy lips. Dawn pushed me away, got out of her pants and sat on the edge of the bed. I kissed her thighs, then knowing we didn't have a lot of time I started dining. Her cunt was delicious. Creamy with a hint of salt from the ocean. I worked fast, closing my eyes so I would feel my way with my tongue and lips. I slid fingers from both hands in and out of her pussy and over her anus while my tongue danced with Dawn's clit.

"Oh yeah. You're good. You can stop now. Mel will be wondering why we're taking so long."

"And you're delicious. Give me another minute then we will go."

I sucked her clit into my mouth and begun rolling it under my tongue in a constant rhythm. I slid two fingers into her cunt probing for her g-spot and I waited rubbing one finger in circles on her anus. Her moans were growing louder at the same rate I could sense tension building in her pelvis. Tension that had frozen all motion in her hips. More. A little more. Her moans changed. They sounded muffled. Tighter squeezes on my fingers from her pussy. NOW.

I jabbed my finger into her anus and seconds later was rewarded with a bucking mare having an uncontrollable orgasm. Dawn pushed my head away pinching her knees together. I looked up. Dawn had a towel mashed into her face, panting and trembling into it, allowing her orgasm to exit her body at its own pace. I withdrew my finger from her ass, then extracted the two from her pussy. She sat up.

"Let's go. I can't believe I'm doing this. I owe you a fuck. You better be ready when I am." Dawn was picking up her clothes and going into the bathroom to wipe her juices off her cunt, ass and thighs before dressing. "It will have to be fast when we do it, so be ready. Grab your stuff and let's go before your wife comes looking for us."

"Hang on a second." I messed up the packing in our large suitcase then opened the small one and messed it up as well.

"What are you doing?"

"An alibi." I answered getting up off the floor.

Before she put her hand on the door, I grabbed Dawn's ass, pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. "Okay. Now let's go," I said.

Walking down the stairs Dawn said, "Well Kim was right."

"How's that?" I asked.

"Like I said before, when I asked Kim what man on the beach other than her husband she would like to fuck, she said she couldn't do that. However, she had a sense you would be a great pussy eater and she was right. You are a great pussy eater. Mel! I'm going to miss you guys so much the next two days."

Mel was standing at the bottom of the stairs just as we stepped off. Dawn screamed her name and threw her arms around her.

"I'm going to miss you guys and this place too. What took so long? Wait, let me guess. You moved the things when you were packing and had to hunt for them?"

I rolled my eyes saying 'Phew' under my breath. I would have wiped my brow if it wouldn't have been so obvious. "You got it. And sorry. Things are kind of a mess in the bags now, but it all fits," I said.

"I knew it. I was just on my way up to help you look."

"Well that and I decided to comb my hair and freshen up a bit before we left. Mark was the gentleman he always is and waited for me," Dawn added for extra measure

Mel started in on me a little, "See. It always has to be perfect for you. If you had just crammed things in and left them as is, the gifts would have been right where I said."

"Yeah I know. But, you know, I just can't help myself."

"I know dear. I know. Okay. Let's get to lunch then back to the beach. We're missing valuable sun time."

I looked over at Dawn. How had I missed this on our walk from her room? Dawn wasn't wearing her bikini bottoms under her linen slacks. I could just barely discern the outline of her pussy through her white linen pants, I didn't realize they were that sheer. I was staring at her crotch and noticed Dawn was tapping her thigh. I looked up her. She was smiling a self-satisfied smile. Her bikini bottoms were balled up and stuffed in her pants pocket. How had this recently rather shy woman become so daring overnight?

"Okay Mark. Let's get to lunch. See you back on the beach this afternoon Dawn."

We headed for lunch and Dawn headed for the beach and Bill. I watched Dawn walk away. Her linen pants snuggled into her butt cheeks creating the most delicious shadowy line down to her crotch.

Mel and I talked through lunch about what a great vacation it had been; how good it was seeing Kim and Gary; how nice Dawn and Bill are; and how many more days it would be until we were back on the beach naked again. Every time a little breeze blew I could smell Dawn's pussy on my face. It was distracting and arousing and somewhat disconcerting, making me wonder how no one else could smell Dawn's musky cunt juice.

Kim and Gary came by to chat. Mel and Kim were talking about how nice Bill and Dawn are when I heard Kim say "Well I'm sure Mark really likes Dawn." I shot her a quick glance. Then Kim added "Well let's face it, all the men like Dawn." Mel answered "Yeah, no kidding." I just shrugged like it didn't matter how beautiful Dawn was or that I had fucked her earlier in the day, ate her pussy as an appetizer for lunch and would probably fuck her once more before I left if she could find a way for us to be alone.

Gary was chatting with Mel and Kim about something that didn't interest me so I turned my attention to Kim's body. She was wearing a mesh cover up and what amounted to a wicked weasel for a bathing suit. She did have some meat on her thighs but they found a way to create a small gap that allowed a little light to pass through just beneath her pussy. It was a nice compact pussy. Very neat under her tiny piece of material. I imagined slowly running my tongue up between the folds of flesh, pausing at the top to let her clit just rest on my tongue. I stayed there until she couldn't wait for me to move so she tilted her pelvis trying to get more contact for her tingling clit. A slow but short lived suck of her clit into my mouth, then halfway through her protracted moan I slide my tongue down to her wet, slippery opening. I pause again before I...