A New Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark? Do you remember what dates we booked for next year?", Mel interrupted my fantasy.

"Umm, the exact dates no, but it's the same 2 weeks on the calendar starting the third Thursday of the month."

"That's right. We will email you with the exact dates," Mel promised.

Now where was I on Kim's pussy eating?

"Hey you two, aren't you back at the beach yet? You can't be missing that valuable sun time."

It was Dawn who was now standing beside Kim wearing her sarong with her legs slightly parted and her pussy just peeking out. I looked at Kim and Mel and realized they wouldn't be able to see Dawn's pussy from their angle. So I stared at Dawn's crotch.

"Uh Mark. I was telling Bill about all your laptops and tablets you stored in our room. We don't have a tablet and Bill is interested in getting one. Would you mind showing him one after lunch>"

"He won't mind at all Dawn. In fact dear, you should show him both so he gets to see both formats." Mel answered for me.

"Sure. I will do that. Come and get me when you're ready. You can bring them down yourself if you want." I said to Dawn, knowing this was her plan to allow us to fuck later.

"Yeah Dawn. We don't mind if you want to grab them yourself." Mel added.

"No. No. I would never dig through someone else's things. It will be better if you come to get them yourself."

"Well Mark. That will be you going to get them. I'm not going to sacrifice any more sun time."

Mel, Dawn and Kim all laughed sharing a common love for the sun and knowing how limited our time was now.

"Sure dear. Come and get me after lunch Dawn. You know where to find us."

"Okay. We'll see you back at the beach."

Dawn, Kim and Gary left for the buffet. Mel and I headed to the beach. Back at our chairs, we reapplied sunscreen on each other. Then we sat. I read, Mel became a sun sponge doing nothing except finding the optimal angle to lay in order to catch the most sun.

I'm not sure how long it was before Dawn and Bill returned from lunch. Mel was in the ladies room when they returned. I heard them arrive, slyly looking up to watch Dawn move about their chairs. I heard her say, "It's okay dear. You just rest after your early morning dive. I will take Mark up to get the tablets. It's no bother really."

Dawn fussed around a bit more before coming over to our chairs. She stood beside me with her hands on her hips causing her sarong to part so her pussy was in full view.

"Ready for your afternoon Quickie?" Dawn asked me bluntly.

I looked around to see if anyone was in earshot. "Does it have to be quick?" I replied thinking I was being smart.

"I would fuck you all afternoon if I could. No wait. Make that; I would have you fuck me all afternoon because I so enjoyed having it that way this morning."

I stood up and started getting dressed. "Come on. Let's get going before Mel returns so she won't be aware how long we were gone."

"Ooo. And you're devious too. I like that."

"Come on. This way."

I led Dawn to the path that didn't go by the ladies' washroom so we didn't bump into Mel. "You've gotten bold all of a sudden." I said to Dawn reaching under her sarong to pet her pussy as we started up the stairs with her in front of me. I watched her ass swaying from side to side with each step she took.

"What can I say? It's been a long while since I've wanted to fuck so much. In fact, I would say I feel a lot like I did when I was a teenager and first started having intercourse. It was all I could think about. And it's all I can think about since we did it this morning. It's all your fault for being such a good fuck." and she laughed. "Don't you love double entendres when they happen unintentionally?" And Dawn laughed again.

We were at the top of the stairs walking towards their room. Dawn reached up and started untying her sarong. "Dare you to be naked before we get to the room?" Dawn said unwrapping her sarong. I looked around. No one was within site. Dawn was naked already, her sarong draped over her shoulder, her pussy hanging in the gap under her ass. My cock was already hard in anticipation of being inside this goddess within the next 5 minutes. My penis slapped against my belly, flipping up when I pushed my shorts down and the waistband slipped over the head freeing it.

"Ooo. I like the sound of that," Dawn said

"Dare accepted." I said pausing to step out of my shorts then adding, "and fulfilled."

Dawn slid her card key into the slot unlocking the door. She turned to face me, reaching behind herself turning the knob and opening the door. We pushed into the room kissing entwined in each other's arms. We didn't waste any time with foreplay. Dawn was squeezing my cock and I had a finger in her pussy before I had pushed her up against the wall. We were kissing and groping like we hadn't had sex in two months. I spun Dawn around pressing her chest against the wall with one hand while reaching between her legs with the other, lifting her and pulling her pelvis towards me. I kicked her feet apart spreading her legs then stepped forward and jammed my cock inside her.

"Oh yeah" she moaned loudly. "Oh yeah."

"Fuck your pussy is hot. It's as hot as the sun on the beach." I said to her. And it was. Damn. I can't remember entering a woman whose pussy was as hot as Dawn's was at this moment.

Dawn maintained her tilted position when I grabbed her hips in both hands. I love fucking beautiful women, and I love fucking women who love to fuck and know how to do it. But the best, you got it, a beautiful woman who loves to and knows how to fuck.

We grunted and moaned our way through our afternoon quickie. I don't think Dawn came but I sure did. Filling her cunt with a fresh load of my jizz. When I was done I leaned against Dawn pressing her into the wall, both of us panting.

"Oh wow. It feels so good to be pounded and used as a fuck toy. It's been so long since someone has done that to me, or for me."

"You can be my fuck toy anytime you want to be," I said kissing and biting her shoulder. I regained my composure a little. "You better open the safe so I can grab the tablets and we can get back."

My cock had slipped out of Dawn. She turned around and kissed me. "It's a good job you're leaving today because I would quickly run out reasons to be alone with you and then we would be in big trouble."

"I know."

I kissed her then stepped aside and put my clothes back on while Dawn opened the safe. While I sorted through our things and got the tablets out Dawn jumped in the shower gave her pussy a quick wash.

"Ready," I said.

"Yep. Let's go," Dawn replied. I just hope my bottoms are big enough to keep your cum from running down my legs before we get back to our chairs."

Dawn locked the safe and we stole one more kiss. It was long. It felt like our last.

"We're back." I announced to Mel as we approached her chair.

"Oh good. I'm cooking here. Let's go for a quick swim before you sit down with Bill."

"That's a great idea," Dawn said. "We may join you guys. Bill looks pretty warm too."

I stripped then Mel and I walked out to the water. Bill and Dawn weren't far behind us. Mel and I were facing out to sea when they joined us. It was a quick dip. I did notice Dawn was nonchalantly reaching into the water and playing with her bottoms. I guessed she was trying to help my cum deposit find a way out and rinse off what had oozed out of her already on her journey to the ocean.

"Okay Bill. Let's go have a look at those devices before I have to shower and head for our plane."

"Yep Mark. Let's go. You ladies can stay in the water if you like."

Bill and I got back to our chairs. I started showing him our 7" Android and full size iPad. I showed him a few things and then let him play with them. I told him if he had a preference to go with it. If he didn't then go with Android because he had more choices and he wasn't married to apple for everything from chargers to just about any accessory you could name.

While Bill played on the tablets I watched as Kim joined Mel and Dawn in the water. Mel wasn't in the water long before making her way back to her chair. I went and got Mel a drink, we talked a bit and I grabbed a business card to leave with Bill. When I got back to Bill he had a few inconsequential questions about memory and processor speed and SIM cards. Dawn returned at that point standing in front of us drying herself.

"So do we have a decision?" Dawn asked.

"Not yet, but Mark was a great help. For what I want I'm not sure it matters. I think I will look at some of the larger Androids when we get home and then decide. Thanks Mark. This was really helpful. And can you think of a better place to try these things out?"

"Nope. You got that right."

"Okay. Let's take these back upstairs and put these away," Bill said starting to get out of his chair.

Dawn bent over putting her hands on his shoulder and pushing him back down. "Hold on there big guy. I need you rested for tonight. I will take Mark and the tablets back upstairs. You stay right here. You spoil me enough. Let me do a few things."

Bill looked up at his wife and sat back knowing he wasn't going to win this argument. "Okay dear. Just grab one of my business cards and give it to Mark."

"Okay. Will do." She bent down and gave Bill a kiss. I actually felt a bit of jealousy. It was weird.

"Just hang on a minute Mark. I need to go and see Kim for a minute. I just thought of something I forgot to tell her and if I don't do it now I will forget again."

Dawn walked over to Kim's chair. By the time she returned I was standing with Mel holding the tablets, dressed and waiting to go back to room.

I watched as Dawn put on her sarong without putting on her bathing suit. How convenient I thought. Maybe we could squeeze in one more quickie.

"Be right back hun." I said to Mel joining Dawn as she walked by our chairs.

As we reached the bottom of the stairs I decided to be forward this time. "Ready for round three?" I asked.

Dawn started up the steps without missing a beat, "I'm not sure we'll have time."

"Oh, the last was pretty quick and pretty enjoyable."

"It was. I loved it. But I don't think we will have time this time."

"Why not. You can claim you had trouble finding Bill's business cards."

"It's not that. You'll find out why. Just hang on."

We were at the top of the stairs and headed for Dawn's room. I wondered if maybe Bill was on the way up. I cocked my head a little. I thought I could hear someone coming up the stairs. Dawn opened the door and I stepped past her into the room. Dawn took the tablets from me and bent over opening the safe and putting them away. I looked up noticed Dawn had blocked the door open with the nighttime safety lock. There was a light knock at the door.

"Come on in Kim. The door is open," Dawn said.

I looked at Dawn then at the door. Sure enough the door opened and in walked Kim. She looked at me then averted her eyes looking nervous and unsure.

"Hi Kim," Dawn said. "I'm so glad you decided to come and do this."

"I'm still not sure yet," Kim replied.

Dawn looked at me. "Well you're here so you must be thinking about it. Mark. If Kim asked you to, would you eat her pussy? I told her I confirmed you're really good at it and that she should find out for herself."

Kim shot a glance at Dawn then at me as soon as Dawn said 'would you eat her pussy?' Kim's eyes were going back and forth between us.

"I would be honored and for sure, she wouldn't have to ask twice." I replied.

Dawn turned to Kim. "Didn't I tell you this guy always says the right things? Now tell Kim how you described her to me."

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Dawn. "Really? I will be embarrassed. We're not supposed to be taking notice of people on the nude beach."

"We know. But we all do. Once you tell her trust me, she won't mind. Tell her."

"Okay. A pretty lady with an amazing smile and the bubbliest of personalities hiding what is likely a tigress in bed. Well-formed, fit, classic pear-shaped body." I notice Kim hang her a little when I said that. I continued. "Flat abs. Firm round erection raising buttocks bordered by impeccably flared hips when paired together raise more erections than Kim possibly imagines. Smallish breasts that fit her body really well. Larger breasts would look garish on her. A neatly shaved pretty and symmetrically formed pussy perfectly perched between two healthy and muscular thighs."

When I finished Kim was looking at me, smiling. "Wow!" She said. "Thank you. That may be the nicest thing anyone has said about me in a long time. And I think I believe you."

"Well it's true Kim. That's what I think."

"I believe him Kim. Those are the exact words he said to me in the water today. If he didn't believe that he wouldn't have been able to repeat them. Go ahead. Ask him."

Kim took a deep breath and hung her head a little. She murmured, "I haven't done this before. Mark, Dawn says you eat pussy really well and I would like to find out what that feels like. Will you eat my pussy. Even just a little."

"Like I said Kim. It would be an honor. But we will need to be fast. We've been talking too long already." I had an erection just thinking about it.

"Dawn. I'm really nervous. Can you stay?"

"Of course Kim. Of course. Do you want me to watch or just stay in the washroom?"

"Stay close by. Let me freshen up first."

Kim stepped into the bathroom. Dawn came to me. "Get naked. Kim will feel more comfortable." She pulled down my bathing trunks while I pulled off my t-shirt. "Nice. I'm going to miss you," Dawn said grabbing my erection and taking it in her mouth.

Kim walked out and saw Dawn on her knees sucking my cock. "Oh my. Um we can do this another time. I can leave you two alone."

Dawn stopped sucking me. I looked at Kim. She was wearing her cover-up but her bottoms were off. Her pussy looked so perfect.

"Get over here Kim. I was just warming him up for you."

Kim walked over to me. "How do you want to do this Kim? Do you want to kiss a little first or you can just lay on the bed and let me find my way."

"Can we kiss first? I think I would like that. Just a little. If I stop you at any point please don't be offended. I may just decide to stop."

"Sure. That's fine. I understand."

We stepped into one another. I kissed Kim lightly with my hands on her shoulders. She kissed me back matching my lightness, but otherwise didn't touch me. After a few kisses Kim paused for a moment and licked her lips. "This is nice," she said. I looked at Dawn who was leaning against a wall watching us. Kim tilted her head up for another kiss. Our lips met and I felt one of Kim's hands wrap around my cock. I initially flinched a little, surprised at her first touch but then relaxed into Kim's firm grip. Her kisses started to deepen and her other hand found my testicles. Oh yes. The tigress was being released. I allowed one hand to find a tit, the other her ass. Another kiss and Kim fell to her knees taking my cock into her mouth. She was good. I looked over at Dawn. We shrugged our shoulders at each other. I reached down and picked Kim up by her shoulders.

"You're here to let me do that for you. Not the other way around."

"I know. It just looked so good when Dawn was doing it that I wanted to try. Hope it was okay."

"It was wonderful. I wouldn't have stopped you but we're short on time."

We kissed again. Then without words I directed Kim to lay face down on the edge of the bed. I spread her legs and knelt between them. I ran my hands up and down her legs, over her ass and tickled the fringes of her pussy a few times. I assessed where I wanted to start. I kissed her left thigh, then her right. I licked along the ridge where her ass and legs met on both sides. I spread her cheeks and trailed my tongue up and down along the space between her buttocks. This was the first time I heard Kim moan. I inserted a finger in her pussy, placed my thumb on her clit and started licking her anus. That was the first "Oh god." that came out of Kim.

Dawn added her two cents "Didn't I tell you?"

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. You were so right." Kim replied. I just kept licking, prodding and diddling. I removed my fingers and started licking Kim from her clit to her anus. She had her hips raised as far as she could get them trying to give me the access she wanted me to have. I grabbed Kim's thigh and lifted her, spinning her onto her back. Her pussy was shiny and wet. I leaned into it and was rewarded with another "Oh god." I felt the bed move and noticed Dawn's foot on the corner. I glanced up to see Dawn with her sarong hoisted, her pussy exposed and her hand madly frigging herself.

Back to Kim. I licked and sucked her pussy and clit in whatever rhythm felt right. I slid two fingers in her pussy and pushed a thumb into her ass. Dawn let out a loud grunting orgasm. Her foot came off the bed and she disappeared. Kim grabbed the back of my head, mashing my face into her cunt. "God yeah. God yeah." she was panting. I felt Dawn pushing at my legs then felt my cock being consumed by her mouth. Before I knew I had paused Kim was yelling "Don't stop. Don't stop." Mashing my face more firmly into her crotch. Seconds later Kim was bucking out her own orgasm, riding my face like it was a vibrating saddle. As soon as Kim released my head I extracted my cock from Dawn's mouth and stood up. I pulled Dawn up off the floor so she was sitting, leaning against the bed between Kim's legs. I stepped forward and guided my cock back into her mouth. Kim was regaining her composure and sat up to see me face-fucking Dawn. She watched for a few seconds then said, "I think I want some of that." Kim slid off the bed and sat on the floor beside Dawn. I stepped over Kim who took my erection in her hand steering it into her gaping mouth. Dawn had spit and drool rolling down her chin. She looked used, well used and I loved it. Kim, the tigress was jamming me down her throat. Damn, I wanted to fill Dawn's mouth but Kim finished me off swallowing my seed like it was syrup. I pulled out, stepped over Dawn and made her suck off the last few drops oozing out the tip of my cock. She didn't reject my saliva and cum covered tool.

Kim spoke first. "My god. That was incredible. We can't speak a word of this to anyone. I haven't done anything like this... well ever."

Kim's voice woke me up. Holy fuck I thought. How long had we been away? "Uh ladies. We better get going. People are going to miss us."

"Shit." Dawn said. "Let's get a move on. What are we going to say took so long?"

We were all silent and threw out some lame ideas while grabbing clothes and tidying up a little, then Kim said. "Why can't we just say we ran into each other and started gabbing?"

"Hell. That's so simple, it may just work. We weren't supposed to be together and everyone knows we lose track of time when we all talk," Dawn said.

"Okay. I guess that's our story. Let's get a move on," I said ushering the two ladies out the door.

We stepped out of Dawn's room and started walking to the beach. Kim grabbed my arm stopping me. She kissed my cheek. "That was incredible. Thank you. I will always remember that." I was slightly embarrassed.

"Thanks Kim. It was special for me too. You're a beautiful woman. It's always an honor making love to a beautiful woman."

"Damn Mel is so lucky." Dawn said.

"No kidding." replied Kim.

"I guess so, except I was just making love to two women who weren't Mel."

"No. She's lucky." they said in unison.

We started down the stairs talking about leaving and next year. We walked onto the beach together, our spouses were all standing together and looked over at us at the same time.

"See. I told you." Gary said. "Dawn and Mark ran into Kim and the three of them were motor mouths for the last half hour. Come on you three. We're going for a swim."