A New Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us didn't refuse knowing it would give us a chance to wash the sex off our bodies.

Mel and I left shortly afterwards. Gary and Kim gave us a hug as we left the beach. Kim added, "It was so good seeing you and spending time with you again. Thanks. This year was special." She looked at me, smiled, then hung her head a little.

Dawn and Bill escorted us up to the room so we could get our things. We hugged and said our goodbyes at the bottom of the stairs. I was elated and sad. I had spent much of my last day in paradise having sex with one then another beautiful woman. Those memories would stay with me for a long time but I was sad that this little sex-capade was over, though I couldn't reconcile how it would have carried on anyway.

As we were leaving Dawn called out to us. "Hey, can you show me where you two shower before you leave. I'm still not sure of the spot?"

We didn't need to respond. She knew the answer would be yes. Dawn was walking to catch up to us. We got to the little building that housed a men's and ladies washrooms. Each had a fully stocked shower room off to the side that locked. There was a good sized area separate from the shower to change and keep your luggage while you showered. Dawn said goodbye and gave me another hug then went in with Mel to see the shower area. I could hear Dawn and Mel talking over the noise of people coming and going and using the lavatories. I pulled out the clothes I would wear to the airport, stripped and jammed my beach clothes into the suitcase. I was standing at the shower adjusting the temperature when I heard a knock at the door. I wondered what I had in my suitcase that Mel needed. I walked to the door and opened it. A shy young lady lowered her head kindly not wanting to look at my nakedness. "Oh sorry." I said looking for something besides my hands to be a loin cloth for me.

She held out her hands with a dozen or so towels stacked on them, "Some clean towels for you sir. I will come back when you're done to tidy up. Is there enough soap and shampoo for you?"

I took the towels, with no alternative other than to expose myself. "Yes, I'm sure there is enough. Thank you. I will try not to make too big a mess for you."

She looked up and smiled at me, giggled a little, then turned and left.

Before the door closed I saw Mel and Dawn standing and talking at the entrance to the ladies showers. They waved at me. I nodded in return, holding the towels in front of my bare crotch so no one else would be offended or have a laugh at my expense.

I knew I had some time because Mel obviously hadn't started yet. I walked over and placed the towels on the shelf with the few clean ones that remained. I looked in the mirror above the sink as I walked by and thought 'Decent tan. People back home will know we were in the sun when we return.'

The shower was still running. I stuck my hand under the water and turned down the hot just a bit. Perfect! I stepped into the water inhaled and... there was another knock at the door. I shook my head, grabbing a towel to wrap around myself. This time I wondered what the young lady had forgotten to give me. I reached for the door knob.

As soon the door was opened a crack, I was pushed to the side by someone rushing into the room.

"Quick, close the door." It was Dawn. "Lock it!" she said in a loud whisper.

I locked the door. When I turned around Dawn was in my arms kissing me, trying to get her clothes off.

"Come on. Help me. We have time for one more fuck in the shower."

I started helping her out of her clothes between kisses and fondling each other. We were trying to be as quiet as we could stumbling into the shower. I bent over and started licking Dawn's cunt. It was sweet and a bit salty. She pulled me up, kissed me then had her turn sucking me. Dawn stood and leapt into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist. My cock slid into her hot tunnel like it had eyes and a mind of its own. Our mouths were locked together. I pressed her against the wall, the water splashing and cascading over our bodies. My thrusting matched the intensity of Dawn's kisses, pounding her against the wall. I wondered if I would be able to cum one more time after all the activity of the day. Dawn orgasmed, biting my shoulder to supress her grunts and moans.

I held her tightly against me, my cock buried inside Dawn up to the hilt. Dawn unwrapped her legs from my waist and slid to the ground. "Thank you" she whispered to me and followed her words with a deep slow kiss. I grabbed Dawn's shoulders guiding her to turn around. "Oh god" she muttered knowing I was about to bend her over and fuck her until I was satisfied. I backed up, pushing Dawn's head forward, forcing her to bend over the arm I had around her waist. I was going to miss this site. A beautiful woman with a great ass bent over in front of me waiting for me to fuck the heck out of her. I rubbed the head of my penis up and down through Dawn's labia before poising it at her gate and watching it slide into her.

Dawn just held herself in position ready to take whatever I was going dish out. I grabbed Dawn's hips and started slapping my body against hers. The water from the shower was splashing on my chest and Dawn's back. I fucked her hard and realized it was going to be a while before I came. I didn't have much time before I would be missed by Mel. I looked down. Dawn's ass. Yes her ass. I looked around for some kind of lube. Body lotion. I dispensed some body lotion into my hand and smeared in Dawn's ass. I pushed a finger in and out then slid a thumb into Dawn's ass. Dawn was pushing back, silently encouraging me to fuck her. Seconds later it was my turn, emptying my balls into this beautiful woman one last time. We stood in that position panting. For the third time that day my softened cock slid out of her pussy. Dawn stood, spun around and we kissed.

"You better hurry. Mel will be waiting."

"Yeah." I rinsed off quickly. While I toweled and dressed Dawn had her own shower. I offered to dry her back but she shooed me away with a kiss and shove. "Go. Go."

I grabbed my things, took one last look at Dawn and left. Mel was waiting outside one of the restaurants.

"You're all sweaty. Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah. Just warm. I guess I should have had the shower cooler."

We made our way upstairs, got on the bus and headed for the airport. Halfway through our flight I got out of my seat and went to the washroom. I unzipped and pulled out my cock for a much needed piss. The scent of well fucked pussy drifted up to my nostrils in the tiny room. I made a mental note to shower as soon as we got home that night.