A New Dawn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,082 Followers

Two cops, one big and muscled and one VERY big and muscled, guns drawn but pointed down.

"Thanks for coming, guys," I said. "I'm the cop that called you."

"Can you prove it?" Big said.

That's when I realized I was naked. Not that the cops would much care; we see that kind of thing all the time.

"I don't seem to have my badge on me at the moment, but we can go upstairs and get it after you guys clear the downstairs."

"Jesus Christ," Very Big muttered as he looked over my shoulder. I turned to follow his gaze and saw Dawn and Mary Beth coming down the stairs. Neither one of them had taken the time to put anything on.

"Dawn, Sweetie, can you please go back upstairs and bring down my badge? It's on the nightstand that the Glock was in."

"Don't bother, I know him," said a female voice. Two more cops, a man and a woman, walked in from the kitchen. The woman looked me over and grinned.

"Hi there Johnny," she said. "Nice to... see you."

"Hello, Jen," I said. "Sorry about the nudity. We were upstairs in bed when I heard them break the window."

Jen looked at the two beautiful naked girls standing on the stairway and then back at me, still grinning. "Lucky bastard," she said.

I grinned back at her. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. The upstairs is clear, by the way." Everyone holstered their weapons.

Big said, "We're going to take a walk around the outside of the house and see what we can find. C'mon, partner." Very Big, still staring at my women, ignored him. "Hey," Big said, snapping his fingers in front of his partner's face. That got his attention. They both pulled out flashlights and walked away.

"Wanna tell us what happened, Johnny?" Jen said.

"Yeah. We'll go put some clothes on first."

"Don't bother," she said. "I'm thoroughly enjoying this and by the looks of my partner here, so is he."

He was staring at me, not at the girls. "You're in really good shape," he said.

Jen grinned at me again. "Gay as can be," she said.

"Okay," I said. "I'm a household nudist so it doesn't bother me. Mary Beth, would you mind making a pot of coffee for the troops?"

"Sure, Sweetie," she said, and padded into the kitchen. I heard another "Jesus Christ" from a male voice and figured that the other cops were examining the broken kitchen window. Dawn came over to me and we all sat down.

"We were upstairs in bed asleep," I started.

"All in the same bed?" Jen said.

"Is that relevant?" I said.

She grinned. "It is to me," she said. "You guys all smell like sex."

"Yes, all in the same bed," I said. I told her what had woken me and my actions after that. Mary Beth brought us coffee and sat down next to Dawn.

"It could have been a routine burglary, but it could have been something else. You know who my brother was?"

Jen nodded. "Everyone knows," she said, meaning everyone on the force. She looked at Dawn and I saw that she had put it together. "Wait a minute... she's your niece?" She stared at me.

With a straight face I said, "Mary Beth is my girlfriend. Dawn was in bed with us for warmth."

She stared at me some more, then said, "R i i i i ight. So... You think they came back for her?"

"It's possible," I said. "The safe thing is to assume it's true and be prepared for it."

Dawn shivered next to me and Mary Beth and I both put our arms around her.

"What are you going to do?" Jen said.

"I'm going to take some leave and keep Dawn close until Meyer solves my brother's murder," I said. "I mean, we know who did it but we don't have any evidence to go to the D.A. with. The cartel doesn't want Dawn. The local killers want her because they're worried she was there and saw their faces. Once they go down, she's safe."

"Sounds reasonable," she said, standing up. "Well, I've got to go write all this up. Don't worry, I'll leave out the juicy bits." She grinned at me. "Congratulations on your little harem here. I'm sorry you're off the market, though; I was considering making a run at you myself."

Dawn and Mary Beth looked at each other for a moment and then both nodded. "Who says you can't?" said Mary Beth. "We're good sharers. If Johnny's up for it, why don't you come over for dinner tonight as a 'Thank you' for coming to our rescue this morning?"

Jen's jaw dropped. She was speechless for several moments, then a small grin grew on her face. "I might just do that," she said.

"Great," said Mary Beth. "I'm a lesbian. Any chance you enjoy sex with women?"

Jen was speechless again.

Mary Beth smiled sweetly. "I'm sorry, was that a little forward?"

Jen looked at her partner, who was looking hopefully at me.

"Sorry," I said. "Straight as a board." I stood up and hugged Jen. "Thanks again for coming out today, Jen. And you're welcome to come for dinner but there's no pressure about that or anything else. I know this arrangement must seem kind of weird."

"Weird, yes," she said. "But also intriguing." Her hands moved onto my ass and gave it a little squeeze.

My cock began to rise up against her body. When she felt it she backed away a couple of steps and looked down at it as it rose to full mast.

"Very intriguing," she said. "What time is dinner?"

----------

It wasn't until the cops had left that it occurred to me that once they did, there'd be nothing to prevent the intruders from having another go at it. And this time they weren't likely to be so subtle. I threw on some shorts and ran after the big guys and caught them just as they were starting the car. I explained the situation and they agreed to come back in for a few minutes while I made other arrangements. I learned that Big was really Mike and Very Big was Stan, short for Stanislaus. They moved the car to my driveway and came inside with me.

They were both clearly disappointed that the girls had thrown on some clothes. The girls saw that and giggled, and once I explained that Mike and Stan were hanging around to protect us for a while, they looked at each other and giggled again and shimmied out of their minimal clothing. They each went to an officer and hugged him for a few seconds and kissed him on the cheek, then switched places and hugged and kissed the other. When Mary Beth hugged Stan his arms moved and I could tell that he wanted to grab her ass, but he stopped himself and looked at me.

"Go ahead," I said. "I won't tell your wife." He reached down and gently grabbed Mary Beth's ass and pulled her slightly into him and sighed.

"Better not," he said. "She's two hundred pounds and mean as hell sometimes. She'd kick my ass and then come over here and kick yours." He let go of Mary Beth and she kissed him on the cheek again and then both girls turned and slowly walked out of the room, exaggerating the sway of their asses as they went.

"Now you can tell everybody that you've had a piece of lesbian ass, Stan," I said.

His mouth gaped. "No shit?" he said. "I thought she was your girlfriend."

"Well, she makes an exception in my case," I said. "But aside from me, she's into women. That's where Dawn comes in."

"Goddamn lucky-assed little fuckin' punk detective," Mike said. But he was grinning when he said it.

I called Pacific Division and explained the situation and asked the watch commander if he could have a squad car brought over and parked in my driveway. He agreed, and fifteen minutes later the unit arrived. Now it would at least appear that we had cops in the house. The driver was a fresh-faced kid straight out of the academy, stuck with office duty until he was partnered up for a beat. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head when the girls dutifully hugged him and kissed him for his help, too. This time they double teamed him. When they stepped back the kid was sporting an obvious tent. The girls giggled, something they were doing a lot of now, and Mike and Stan laughed and pulled the kid towards the door.

"Thanks again guys," I said.

"Bullshit, thank YOU!" Stan said over his shoulder and laughed again. Meanwhile Mike was riding the kid. "Don't worry about it, son. I remember my first naked girl, too. You'll start to get used to it once you actually have sex."

"Hey, they weren't my first..." I heard before the door shut behind them. I turned on my girls.

"You've been very naughty," I said. "You may have to be punished."

"Yes please!" they both said.

"Have you learned anything at all today?"

"I've learned that I'm an exhibitionist," Dawn said.

"Yeah," said Mary Beth. "I've learned that I'm an exhibitionist, too. AND, I've learned that I love cock!"

It was still pretty early in the morning but all three of us were wide awake. Mary Beth and Dawn went upstairs to shower together while I rustled up some breakfast. I fried some bacon until it was crisp and chopped it up into small chunks, then I sliced up some green onions and diced some fresh basil from the patio. I cracked a bunch of eggs into a large bowl and whisked them until they were frothy, then shredded cheddar and parmesan cheese into the eggs until it was enough, then mixed in the other ingredients along with salt, pepper, cumin, and a dash of Tabasco. I stirred the mixture and poured it into a frying pan, covered it, and turned the flame on low.

I realized that the water for the shower had been running all this time and smiled at the thought of what must be going on in there. I briefly thought of investigating but decided to give the girls some alone time. After all, this was their first chance to be together without me. I poured myself a fresh cup of coffee and went out onto the patio and sat down to think about things while I watched the sun come up.

The first thing I thought about was Dawn. We were clearly in love with each other and the sex between us was incredible, but she was my niece. How far could we expect to go with this kind of relationship? Not to mention the fact that I'm 32 and she's only 18. Maybe that didn't matter so much to her right now, but it might matter a lot more when she's 36 and I'm 50.

And because we'd had to call the police and at least two of them suspected that I was sleeping with Dawn (and one of them might find out for sure tonight), word might spread within the department and it might mean my job.

The next thing I thought about was Mary Beth. She was my best friend and I loved her, and although I had admired her good looks and hot little body ever since I'd moved in next door to her I'd never thought of making any kind of move on her because of her sexual orientation. That had all changed in the heat of the moment last night and now I knew that she was also oriented towards me. But she admitted that she would always also want female sex partners. Would that work for me? I didn't think I was particularly jealous, but then again my relationships had always been monogamous. Not to mention one at a time.

This was making my head hurt. I took my coffee into the kitchen and poured a healthy dose of Kahlua into it. The shower was off. I committed the cardinal sin of checking on my breakfast, then put the lid back on and went back out to the patio to sit and think some more.

Could Dawn, Mary Beth, and I live as a triad? Dawn obviously enjoyed lesbian sex and that worked out well for Mary Beth, who also enjoyed straight sex with me. A threesome relationship that centered around Mary Beth might be a plausible rationale to the outside world for Dawn living with me: just a guy and his girlfriend who decide to let his niece live with them.

Then I remembered that the girls had invited Jen over for dinner and quite possibly 'dessert.' And had invited her to 'take a run at me.' Not only that, they had quickly and wordlessly agreed to it and done it without asking me first. I'd have to question them about that.

"Heavens, Lover, there's a naked man on our patio!" Dawn said. I turned to look at them. Dawn was dressed in a towel and a smile; Mary Beth was dressed the same way only minus the towel.

"And he's drinking our coffee," Mary Beth said. "I'd better make more."

"God, I'm ravenous and it smells delicious," Dawn said. "What is it?"

"Frittata," I said. "It should be ready soon." I sat the coffee down and got up and walked to her and hugged her. She kissed me on the cheek and pushed me away, wrinkling her nose.

"Eeewww, Jen was right: you smell like stale sex. Go take a shower. We'll finish getting breakfast ready."

Ten minutes later I was back downstairs, showered and shaved and just as naked as Mary Beth. I hugged her and kissed her and fondled her ass a little.

"Soup's on," said Dawn, and we sat down to our frittata and champagne. As it turned out, all three of us were ravenous and I thought there was a danger that I'd have to make more breakfast.

"This is friggin' delicious, Johnny," Dawn said around a mouthful of frittata.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Dear," said Mary Beth, her own mouth full. They both laughed and clinked their champagne glasses.

While we ate I explained my thought processes from my patio session of introspection.

"A three-way marriage?" Mary Beth said. "Well, not marriage, but you know what I mean."

"That could work, Johnny," said Dawn. She looked excited. "I couldn't think of any way that you and I could live together short of packing up and moving someplace where nobody knew us. But if Mary Beth is your girlfriend to the outside world, it would seem innocent that I'm also living with you. And as it turns out I really, really like lesbian sex." She grinned at Mary Beth.

"For which I'm very grateful," Mary Beth said. "Johnny, Dawn loves you and I love you, and I'm falling for Dawn pretty quickly. This could work."

"Are you sure?" I said. "Why did you two invite Jen to 'take a run at me?'"

They looked at each other. Obviously they hadn't talked about this yet.

Mary Beth went first. "Okay, what I was thinking was that you wouldn't be happy stuck with a lesbian who wanted to be with other women, and that it wasn't fair to try and make you do that."

Dawn said, "And I couldn't figure a way that we could be together, and didn't think it was fair to keep you from dating someone who might turn out to be someone you'd want to spend the rest of your life with. We looked in each others' eyes and saw the same thing and just acted on it."

"Listen," I said, "I'd be happy to spend the rest of my life with either of you. It's a gift from God that I might have a chance to spend it with both of you." I reached out and held both Mary Beth's and Dawn's hands. "So you don't have to go finding women for me."

They smiled at me and both squeezed my hand.

"If I'm going to be totally honest, I like a little variety," Mary Beth said. "I'm sort of hoping to get Jen to bat for my team tonight."

"That sounds good to me, too," Dawn said.

"Are you two going to be okay if I also wind up having sex with Jen tonight?" I said.

"Totally okay," Mary Beth said. "Truly."

I looked at Dawn. "It would be hot to watch," she said. "And help."

Mary Beth said, "You and Dawn and I are at the start of something that could be pretty special, but we're just at the start. Can we please be in the 'I'm really into you but I've got to get to know you better before we commit to each other so it's okay if we still see other people, but only when we do it together' phase of the relationship for a while?"

I looked at Dawn again. "Sounds right to me," she said.

I thought about it. "Does that include you two having sex with other guys?"

"Not for me," Mary Beth said. "I told you, I'm attracted to exactly one guy on the planet. And I don't even know why. Maybe I'm really bisexual."

"Nope, I like the idea of having a lesbian girlfriend too much for you to be anything else," I said. She laughed.

I looked at Dawn again. "Me neither," she said. "I love you, Johnny. Only you."

"Let me just summarize to see if I have this right. The three of us love each other and we'll live together and bang each others' brains out day and night. You're each okay with me having sex with both of you. Neither of you will sleep with another man, but we'll be free to bring other women home and, depending on how they're inclined, all three of us can have sex with them, too. Does that about cover it?"

They both nodded happily. "You've got it, Professor," Mary Beth said.

"I can live with that," I said.

----------

I called Myer to tell him that I was taking some leave, and why. He said that he understood and agreed. I asked him how the case was going. He didn't ask which one I meant.

"Nowhere, and fast," he said. They'd already been through the forensic evidence and while all the tests weren't finished it was already clear that there was nothing useful. They'd talked to the neighbors and contacted taxi companies and delivery services that might have had people in the neighborhood at the time of the murder. They'd hauled in and sweated the guy we knew had done it, Carlos Santos and his two lieutenants. Nothing. We both knew how quickly the odds of breaking a case decrease as time goes by.

"We know that Dawn heard your brother say 'Carlos' when he opened the front door, just before she closed the attic hatch. That's all we got. And there's at least a couple more guys named Carlos in Los Angeles. I don't think the D.A. will bite." He was trying to be funny.

I sighed. "Dawn will never be safe as long as Santos is free, Meyer."

"I agree. You might want to think about that," he said, and hung up.

I did.

----------

The private security I'd arranged for showed up at ten o'clock. Both were off duty cops that I knew. Buddy Megellas was good friend of mine. We'd served in the Rangers together and had both left the Army to become LAPD cops. Buddy was a beat cop and that's all he wanted to be. He'd passed the Sergeant I exam but was loathe to be promoted for fear of being assigned to any kind of administrative duty. He'd always been one who craved action while in the Army Rangers and he was no different now. I hugged him and thanked him for coming. I hugged the other cop, too.

Mary Beth and Dawn both squealed in delight when they saw Buddy and I walk through the door with Jen Franklin.

"Jen, when the hell do you sleep?" Dawn said. "You worked the night shift and now you're going to be here all day."

"This is the start of three days off," she said. "I'll start it tired, but I'll start it with some of Johnny's money in my pocket, too." She grinned at me.

"You'll start it exhausted if we get our way tonight," Mary Beth said. Buddy gave me a questioning glance.

"I'll explain later," I said. "Or they will while I'm gone."

"Where are you going?" Dawn said.

"I just have a little errand to run," I said.

"Where are you going?" Dawn said.

I sighed. "I'm going to have a talk with Carlos Santos."

"No, Johnny!" she said.

"Fuck, I'm going with you, Bro," Buddy said.

"Who is Carlos Santos?" Mary Beth said.

Jen just watched me.

"Buddy, you're staying right here. I need people I can trust to protect these two women. Dawn, the investigation of your father's murder is going nowhere. I need to try and talk us out of this situation."

Jen softly said, "Carlos is bad news, Johnny. He's got an evil temper. He could snap and kill you if you say the wrong thing."

Mary Beth was shaking. "Who is Carlos Santos, Johnny? Who is he?"

"He's the man who killed my brother," I said. "The man who killed Dawn's father. The man who wants to kill her now. The justice system isn't going to be able to do anything about this. I've got to stop him myself."

"Johnny, no," Dawn said quietly, but I could tell that she was resigned to the fact that I was right and that I was going. I went to her and hugged her and kissed her cheek and smoothed her hair and she held me tightly. When I let go of her there were tears streaming down her face. I brushed them away and planted a quick kiss on her lips.

chunks
chunks
4,082 Followers