A New Dawn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,055 Followers

Dawn turn to me and kissed me and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stairs, too. "Off we go too, Johnny," she said. "I've missed you so much. Did you miss me?"

I stopped her and turned her around and held her face in my hands. "You have no idea, my love," I said. I kissed her and my hands roamed up and down her back. Nudity in this house was common and no big deal but nudity just before sex is intriguing and enticing, especially when the participants are particularly horny, more especially when the subject of the intrigue is my lovely niece, and most especially when the particularly horny participant in question is me. My hands worked their way between us while we kissed and encompassed her bare breasts and she moaned into my mouth. Her hand moved down and played over my aching erection.

She broke our kiss and spoke. "You. Bed. Now." And hand in hand we walked up the stairs.

In a very short time Mary Beth had gotten Jay naked, onto her back in bed, and so revved up that she had pulled the bottom sheet out from its anchor underneath the mattress. Now Jay was running her hands through Mary Beth's hair and crying out her pleasure. While we watched from the doorway Mary Beth sucked Jay's clit hard and Jay groaned and panted and her head flipped to the side and her eyes opened wide and she saw us just as her orgasm hit her and she screamed.

"Mmmm, you taste good, Baby," Mary Beth said as her hands moved onto Jay's breasts and squeezed. Jay pulled her up until their mouths met and their tongues played together. Dawn and I looked at each other, then quickly shucked off our remaining clothes and moved to the bed. Jay grabbed me as I lay down and pushed me onto my back and positioned me so that her head was resting just above my crotch. She smiled at me.

"Been waiting for this. Been waiting for hours," she said, and I groaned as her lips encircled my cock and her head pushed down and she sucked me hard and continued pushing down until her throat opened and she swallowed all of me.

"Fuck," said Mary Beth. She had been trying for almost a year to suppress her gag reflex and take all of me, without success. Jay didn't have to bob up and down or suck to pleasure me; she simply stayed where she was and swallowed over and over again. The sensation was amazing. Every once in a while she would stop swallowing and pull back a little to breathe, and then her throat would attack me again. It was too much. Hey, I hadn't had an orgasm in almost a week.

"Gonna cum," I panted.

Jay immediately gripped the base of my penis with a thumb and forefinger and squeezed hard, blocking my orgasm. She pulled off me and scooted up to straddle me. She looked at my girls, a question in her eyes.

"Go for it," Mary Beth said.

Dawn kneeled up on the bed and wrapped her hands around Jay's breasts from behind. "Take him," she said. "This is hot."

Permission granted, Jay grabbed my rigid cock, centered it against her pussy lips, and squealed as she sank down onto me. Her pussy was tiny like the rest of her. She was impossibly tight. I groaned and my hands replaced Dawn's on Jay's little breasts as she settled onto me and began to ride me, yelping as she bounced up and down on my cock.

Dawn lay down next to me and kissed me passionately. One of her hands snaked down my body and grabbed the base of my cock, feeling Jay slamming down over and over again. "How does it feel, Baby?" she whispered in my ear.

"She's tight, so fucking tight," I moaned, still watching Jay.

"Tighter than me?" Dawn said. I looked at her to see if she really wanted to know but she was sticking her tongue out at me so I knew I was off the hook.

"I love you, Dawn," I said. And meant it.

"I love you too, Johnny," she said, and kissed me again as Jay rode my cock hard.

"What about me?" Mary Beth said, and Dawn gasped as Mary Beth sucked a nipple into her mouth.

"I love you too, Baby," Dawn said as she stroked Mary Beth's hair.

Jay stopped moving and I looked at her. A tear was running down her cheek. I touched her face and said, "What's wrong?" She sank down and laid her head on my chest and wept silently as I held her in my arms.

"You three," she said. "I envy you. I don't have anything like what you have. I can have all the sex I want, any time I want, but I don't have anyone who loves me."

I held her as Dawn and Mary Beth both wrapped their arms around her. Mary Beth kissed her neck and shoulders as Dawn kissed her cheek and said, "You do today, Baby." Jay cried harder against my chest and I held her tighter and stroked her back until the tears finished.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"That's okay," I said. "Now I get to punish you for your outburst." I pushed her over onto her tummy and positioned myself behind her and she yelped as I quickly sank into her pussy and she began to grunt as I grabbed her tits and slammed against her ass for all I was worth. Her grunting turned into a wail that grew louder as I rammed into her.

"She's gonna cum," Mary Beth said.

And she did, with a scream that rivaled Dawn's usual in length and volume. Mary Beth kissed her and Jay continued yelling her pleasure into Mary Beth's mouth. Jay's pussy was convulsing on my cock and I couldn't hold out any longer. Part of our threesome protocol when it became a more-than-threesome was that I needed my lovers to tell me how to cum. Far from being a restriction, it was more an enjoyment maximization. If they didn't want me to cum in Jay then I'd be coming in one of their mouths, or in one of their pussies, or on their tits or on their faces.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

"In her," they both said at once. I guess they really liked her.

"Yes, please," Jay panted.

I thrust several times deeply into Jay and then squeezed her breasts and yelled as I came hard. My girls held me and stroked my back and my ass as I spurted into Jay, and Jay moaned as she felt my hot cream coat the walls of her pussy. I held her tightly until my orgasm subsided. She moaned in protest when I pulled out of her but I knew what my girls wanted. I rolled her onto her back and kissed her as she squealed and thrashed under me when Dawn and Mary Beth both latched onto her pussy to suck her clit and eat my cum.

"Oh, fuck," Jay moaned. I sucked a breast into my mouth and mauled the other with my hand and Dawn licked her clit while Mary Beth lifted her ass off the bed to get at the cum running out of her pussy and Jay's body went rigid and she screamed in pleasure again.

I rolled one nipple with my fingers while my tongue attacked the other, hoping to prolong her orgasm and make it stronger. Suddenly the tension left her body and she simply collapsed, trembling, onto the bed.

"Jay, are you okay?" I said. Now Dawn was the one sucking my cum out of Jay and she stopped and looked up at Jay's face, concerned.

Jay was silent for a time, then her eyes opened and locked on mine. She smiled.

"Can I live here?" she said.

I chuckled and looked at my girls. I stopped laughing. Their faces were deadly serious.

"Maybe," Dawn said.

I looked down at Jay, a fucking gorgeous little miniature Asian-African supermodel with a wonderful personality and deep throat skills and the tightest pussy I had ever felt. And no lover at home. And an empty space that maybe we could fill.

"Stay with us tonight," I said. "Come back here after dinner and stay with us, get to know us better. And we'll get to know you better, too."

"Every part of you," Mary Beth said, and Jay shivered.

"Yes," she said. "Thank you."

"Dinner?" Dawn said.

So I told them about Thomas Barker and his women and the incest and the invitation.

"We're definitely going," Mary Beth said.

"What should we wear?" Dawn said.

"You don't have to wear anything," Jay said. "There's a good chance everyone will be naked shortly after you get there. If you wish you can be nude in the limo; there will be no problem if I drop you off that way at Thomas' home."

"There won't be any 'dropping off' going on today," Mary Beth said. "You're coming with us."

Dawn nodded. "You're a total sweetie and we're all hot for your little body," she said. "Tonight we're a foursome."

Jay looked at me and I nodded and the tears rolled down her face again. I kissed them away. "I don't know what you've been through or what's going on in your life right now, but tonight and tomorrow you're part of us. You're family. My girls have invited you into our home and into our bed and that's all I need to know."

She hugged me and held on as I said, "I should warn you that I sleep naked and in the morning I work out naked and on a Sunday if we stay home I might be naked all damned day."

She pushed back from me and looked down at my body and smiled. "Not a problem," she said.

"We're not going over to Thomas Barker's house naked, though," said Dawn. "We're going to dress to impress."

"Absolutely," said Mary Beth.

"Then I should head for home right now. I don't have anything here to wear besides what you just peeled me out of," said Jay.

"How long before we have to leave?" said Mary Beth.

Jay thought. "Drinks start at 6:00. Dinner is at 7:00. Thomas lives about 15 minutes from here, so leaving at 5:45 should work."

We all looked at the clock. 2:15 pm. I knew what was coming.

"Shopping trip!" Dawn and Mary Beth said at the same time.

I tried to beg off but as usual my girls said I had to come along and render opinions. Jay offered to drive but none of us would hear of it so we quickly got dressed and piled into my car and off we went. Sixty minutes later I was sitting in a chair on the second floor of Prada in Beverly Hills waiting for the girls to emerge from the dressing room yet again with a potential purchase. We live pretty simply and don't buy all that many expensive things but all three of us agree that you don't scrimp on three important areas: food, the kitchen equipment to prepare food, and clothes. Several clothing stores on Rodeo Drive had sales staff that knew us by name. We spent enough money at Prada that I sometimes thought it would be simpler to just open a joint checking account with them.

I watched the glass walls of the changing rooms alternately turn opaque as a woman entered and turn clear again as she left. I wondered whether the fancy system ever failed and what might happen if the power went out. Jay had been through four dresses that one or the other of us had rejected and I was thinking of sneaking up to the third floor to look at suits when the walls defrosted and my girls ushered Jay towards me. I stood up and stared. She was wearing the simplest, most provocative, tiniest little black dress I had ever seen. It molded perfectly to her curves. Her hard nipples poked through the thin fabric and I watched her tits move as the weight of them shifted when she walked. It took everything I had not to reach out and feel her body right there in the store. The dress attracted my hands like an electromagnet.

She turned around and I stared at the way the dress clung to her ass. I glanced around and noted that several men were also staring at Jay with their mouths hanging open. She turned back to face me.

"What do you think?" she said.

I realized I'd been holding my breath and let it out. "That dress should be illegal," I said. "It's perfect. And you're stunning."

She blushed and looked down and grinned. "Thank you, Johnny," she said.

"Told you," Dawn said. "That's the one. And it works with the heels you're wearing." She looked at her watch. "We could look for shoes, too, but time we spend here means time we don't have for primping when we get home."

I didn't even realize I was moving towards Jay until Mary Beth said, "Down, boy. You'll get us arrested." Dawn giggled as I gave my head a little shake and dropped the hands that were about to cup Jay's breasts. Jay was staring at me.

"That's the best compliment I've ever received," she said. She walked to me and tilted her face up and I kissed her. She looked around quickly and then grabbed both my hands and placed them on her breasts. I heard one of the men watching us groan.

I gave her tits a gentle squeeze. "Why did you look around first if you were going to do that anyway?"

"To make sure there were no kids here," she said. "The adults can just eat their hearts out." She kissed me again and I let go of her and watched her ass move away until the glass frosted over and blocked my view.

"He's got it bad," Mary Beth said. "He's gonna forget all about us pretty soon."

I stared at her, then at Dawn. They were both smiling but I realized that this was an issue that we really needed to talk about.

"Is that true, Johnny?" Dawn said. "Do you have it bad for her?"

I'd only ever been honest with them and I wasn't going to stop now. "Yes," I said quietly. "I think so. I'm more attracted to her than I have been to anyone else we've brought into our bed. The others were just sex. This feels like something more than that. This isn't the best time, but I really need to know how you two feel about that. If either of you is hurt or even just jealous, this is a good time to nip this in the bud and send Jay packing."

Mary Beth said, "Are you kidding? I just about came when she shook my hand at the airport. I couldn't get her out of her clothes fast enough once we got home. As long as you still love me and want me and I get to have you regularly, Jay can stay with us as long as she wants."

I looked at Dawn. "Jay gets my vote, too," she said. "I haven't gotten to play with her yet and that's going to change soon. And watching her tiny little body ride your cock today was pretty fucking hot. I need to see that happen again."

"Agreed," said Mary Beth. "Johnny was so cute with his face all scrunched up like that."

"Hey, it's not my fault. I told you, she's goddamned tight."

"Tighter than me?" Dawn was smiling sweetly, waiting for my answer. I was saved when the door opened and the glass unfrosted and Jay walked towards us carrying her little black dress over her arm.

Her face was pale.

"I just saw what this dress costs," she said. "I can't afford this."

I took it from her. "It's on me," I said. "There is no way I'm letting you not wear this dress."

"I can't let you do that," she said.

"You can't stop me," I said. "Don't worry. I brought my biggest credit card." I touched her cheek. "This dress was made for you and I mean for you to have it. You're going to wear it tonight with no bra and no panties, and when we get home from Barker's house I'm going to take you upstairs and lay you on the bed and rub your tits and lick you to orgasm and then fuck you silly while you're still wearing it."

She stared at me and shivered and I wrapped her in my arms and held her tight.

"And that's just Round One," Dawn said. "For Round Two I'm going to suck Johnny's cum out of you and 69 you until we both can't go any more."

"And once you're tired and weak and defenseless, you're mine," said Mary Beth. I've got the strongest, longest tongue of the three of us. I'm going to eat you until you beg for mercy. And by the time I'm done Johnny should be recharged and ready to go. Maybe he'll take your little ass."

"How does all that sound?" Dawn said.

Jay was trembling and rubbing her thighs together. "I'm dripping," she said softly. "Let's get out of here."

We paid for the dress and walked back to the parking lot and the valet fetched my Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. I tipped him and we drove away. I'd bought the Vic dirt cheap at a police auction. Although it had been in generally good shape it had also had a lot of hard miles on it and the suspension had been pretty much shot. I did a lot of work on it over many weekends and had a machine shop and a mechanic and a body shop do what I couldn't. When we were all done I had a freshly painted dark gray 2005 Crown Vic with soft gray leather upholstery on the bench seats, a tuned sport suspension, high performance Brembo brakes, and a supercharged Mustang Cobra engine recovered from a wreck in the police impound lot. The project had cost me some time and some money but in the end I had a car I was comfortable with - just like the one I drive at work - that could haul itself and six adults like a bat out of hell if I needed it to. I love that car. Mary Beth used to rib me about driving an old cop car, and then after the three of us got together and Dawn gave me a third of the money she inherited from her father I expected the girls to want me to buy a Ferrari or some such thing. Instead they surprised me by loving my car as much as I do. They're constantly borrowing it to run their errands. The big car makes them feel safe and the huge trunk and back seat can carry whatever they happen to be buying. They both quickly learned not to step too far down on the accelerator pedal.

Moaning from the rear told me that the big back seat was serving an entirely different purpose right now. I adjusted the rear view mirror and saw that Dawn had wasted no time in hiking Jay's spandex dress up, pulling her panties down, and attacking her clit with gusto. Jay was on her back and Dawn was on top of her and neither was wearing a seat belt. I slowed down just to make it a little safer for them. There was no way I was going to try and make them stop.

"There's a drippy girl having sex on my leather upholstery," I said to Mary Beth. "Who do I talk to about that?"

She unclipped her seatbelt and slid over next to me and rubbed my cock through my pants. I smiled. Bench seats are cool.

"I'm sorry Sir, I'm just the help," she said. "You'll have to speak with management."

Jay made a sound that we hadn't heard from her before, sort of a strangled "Nnngg" followed by rapid pants that sounded like "Aaah... unh... ah... UNH..." Mary Beth turned around to look.

"What's going on?" I said.

"Dawn's still eating Jay but now she's also got a finger up her ass and she's fucking her with it."

This I had to see. I pulled off of Santa Monica Boulevard and into a vacant parking lot, turned off the engine, and spun around in the seat.

Dawn was going at Jay like a woman possessed, sucking her little clit hard and squeezing a nipple while the middle finger of her other hand jack hammered into the smaller woman's anus. Jay was trying to talk.

"I... unh... gonna... unh... UNH... FUUUUUCKKK!!!"

I was afraid the scream that followed was going to shatter my windows. Jay just exploded, thrashing around on the back seat like a wild animal trying to escape a predator.

"Wow," said Mary Beth. "Look at her cum."

As the waling subsided Dawn stopped moving the finger that was inside Jay, changed her grip on her breast to a gentle cupping and rubbing, and softened her tongue action to a soft caressing of the area around Jay's clitoris. Jay made soft "Mmmmmm... mmmmmmm," sounds as she came down from her orgasm, and her eyes opened and saw that we were all watching her. She blushed.

"Oh my God," she said. "No one has ever done that to me before."

Dawn pulled her finger away from Jay's ass and said, "How did it feel?"

Jay blushed again. "I don't think I can say it," she said.

"We've discovered that this works best if we're all just totally honest and frank with each other," I said. "No pressure, but all three of us really, really like sex and we're not judgmental. If it's something you don't like, we'll stop doing it. If it's something you do like, we'll try to make it happen for you again."

She looked at me and took a deep breath. "Okay. I've never had it... there, before. When Dawn was doing that to me I fantasized that she was going down on me while you were behind me. I fantasized that it was your cock in my ass."

"See?" I said. "I believe I can make that happen for you."

"Don't be so sure," Dawn said. "You think her pussy is tight on you? Wait until you try her ass. I only had one finger in there and she about nipped it off."

chunks
chunks
4,055 Followers