A New Dawn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn didn't need a second invitation. She slowly pushed forward, Julies arsehole expanding around her shaft until she was right inside. With both cocks deep in her, Julie began to rock gently, feeling the friction from both of them. She had never felt so full and quickened her pace. Soon all three of them were moaning and groaning, their orgasms fast approaching.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKK!" screamed Julie as her body convulsed, the orgasm coursing through her more intense than any she had ever known. "YES! YES! YES! Fuck me you filthy fuckers! Drown me in your cum!"

As Julie's orgasm subsided, Dawn slid out of her arse and pulled her off of Tom so that she was knelt facing her on the floor. She then helped Tom to his feet and the pair of them stood before Julie, wanking their cocks hard to give her the hot cum she craved.

"Mmmmm that's it you nasty pair, wank those cocks for your little slut. Cum all over me, please, I want to feel your hot sticky cum all over my body."

Dawn was the first to cum, and with a low groan shot her cum at Julie. The sticky liquid splashed onto Julie's face, her mouth open to catch as much as she could as she moaned and groaned, her fingers buried deep in her pussy. More and more cum fired from Dawns cock, with thick ropes dropping onto Julies heaving tits. Seeing Dawn cumming and the mess she was making of Julie set Tom off, and with a last hard jerk of his cock he to joined in with coating Julie with cum.

"Oh yeah, cum on me both of you," moaned Julie, rubbing the mixture into her tits. "It feels so fucking good."

As they finished cumming, both Dawn and Tom fell to their knees beside Julie and took turns kissing her deeply, tasting their cum on her full red lips and licking it from her skin until it was all gone.

"That was so hot," breathed Julie, her fingers still idly stroking her clit. "I hope this wasn't a one time thing?"

Dawn giggled as she kissed Julies cheek. "Well I don't mind sharing if Tom doesn't. What do you think baby?"

"I think something could be arranged," Tom laughed. "But this has to be our little secret."

"Oh definitely," smiled Julie. "That way I keep you two all to myself!"

"In that case," said Dawn. "There's no point you going home now. I'm sure we can fit you in our bed for the night."

Helping each other up, they made their way to the bedroom, for what Tom hoped would be another amazing night to be shared with Dawn.

12