A New Direction for Humanity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Certeis
Certeis
279 Followers

He gave her a little gesture of acknowledgement as she stood up. Shae briefly considered going over to thank the Premier, but reconsidered, and started to head towards the door.

Xhiang was quick on her feet, rising, darting around the table, and approaching Shae. "Thank you so much for taking the time to speak to us, Miss Gallant." She grasped Shae's hand, much to her surprise.

"No... No problem," She replied lamely, trying to give an aloof smile.

:"Officer Gill, escort them back to the... shuttle." The officer didn't look too happy about leading Shae and her very heavily armed escort back through the hotel but he did it without complaining.

As they walked through the foyer, Shae caught the eye of some guy, staring at their group intently, frowning at her. There wasn't anything... inherently noteworthy about him, but when she saw him, she got a shiver down her spine. Guy gave her the creeps. It was probably nothing, they were getting a lot of dirty looks, after all.

The landing craft was waiting exactly as they'd left it, hatch still down, waiting for them. "We are ready to depart?" The Rei-sa who'd grabbed the minister asked her.

"Yes. We've accomplished what the Vakita wanted. Thank you for earlier." she spoke quietly in Rei-sa.

"I meant what I said," He replied. "It was clear even to me that the loud little human was disrespecting you, and be you human or Rei-sa, you are the Vakita's representative."

"Can I ask your name?" she asked him, as they got onto the shuttle together.

"Tassalo." He responded, taking his seat in the dropship with the other marines. Shae left him and went back up into the cockpit to take her seat.

"We're ready to go," she told the pilot.

The tram slowed to a stop, and the door whooshed open. Shae felt a little ill at ease, after her debriefing she'd mostly been left to find her way back to Xiac's suite alone, it was a strange feeling of freedom, but it was also a little unnerving. Usually, Xiac would have contacted her by now, but she hadn't heard a thing. Well, she could very easily be sleeping, of course... Shae hadn't quite gotten the hang of how Rei-sa sleeping patterns worked just yet.

Reep wasn't there, again, which made Shae worry even more and hurry faster to open the door across the foyer. Two voices stopped as soon as she entered, and she looked up to see Xiac standing very close to another Rei-sa she didn't recognize. They were dressed in uniform, looking much like Xiac had when she'd taken her to that party. Their hair was also done up in a tall crest, looking like a rooster. Shae had to suppress a giggle at how silly it looked.

"This is the stupid creature," The strange Rei-sa growled menacingly, quickly dispelling her illusion of them being silly. They moved up to Shae startlingly quickly and grabbing her by the neck. Her eyes went wide with surprise as the grip tightened painfully, cutting off her air. "Why is this still on our ship? In your quarters? This could not be more dangerous and improper. I should just kill it right now, and end this ridiculous obsession you have with-" The strange Rei-sa didn't get much further before Xiac's fist collided with his face. He hit the ground like a sack of bricks, releasing Shae from his grasp leaving her to tumble to the ground next to him, banging her head on the hard floor.

The Rei-sa started cursing in a way Shae didn't understand, and probably wouldn't even if her head hadn't been spinning from the fall. His protest was cut short when Xiac's foot pinned his neck to the floor. "I could break your pathetic little neck right now, Kaba. I could obliterate your shuttle as you flee back to your ships. I have people close to you that will shoot you in the head, if I order. If I do, I will certainly face consequences back on Rei, but in the face of my overwhelming accomplishments on this planet, I do not think I will suffer much. We are very far away from your family's influence after all, Kaba.

Kaba choked and sputtered as Xiac suffocated him, waving his hands weakly in the air. Eventually, Xiac relented and let him up, releasing the pressure on his throat. He gasped and coughed, a strange, raspy noise coming out of a Rei-sa, it sounded like a dying animal.

"How someone so disrespectful became a Vakita I will never know. The next time you threaten my property I will shoot you myself. Now get off my ship." Xiac towered over the prone Kaba.

Shae rose to a sit, still feeling a little dazed as Kaba spent several moments trying to catch his breath, and then several more glaring up at Xiac, before he stood up and started to storm off towards the door. He gave Shae a shove as he went past, sending her back down onto the floor, roughly but she caught herself and avoided another bump to the head. "Kaba you-" Xiac screamed after him but Kaba ignored her call, slamming the door behind him.

"Ji'rai... what did...?" Shae squeaked, sitting up and looking around, a little dazed from where she'd slammed her head into the floor.

Xiac watched the door for several more long moments, before she turned and looked at Shae, a much different expression in her face from the rage that had just been there. She slowly kneeled down low, putting one arm around Shae's back and pressing her forehead to Shae's. "Are you alright?" she asked quietly.

In spite of what just happened, Shae found herself giggling a little "Yeah... I'm not that delicate, you know..."

Xiac gave the Rei-sa equivalent of a defiant huff. "Kaba almost broke you in two. I am going to call someone to look at you, go lie down."

Shae considered protesting that it was just a bump on the head but decided better of it, this was the third time in three weeks that Xiac had called a doctor for her. "Ji'rai... should you have done that? To Kaba, I mean?" She asked as she went over to her mat and laid down on her side, rubbing her head. She had taken a bit of a crack, actually, and the headache was just now coming out.

"I am not explaining my decisions to you, Shae, and I am not interested in your opinions on them, either," Xiac was definitely not amused, this was no joking expression.

"I... s-sorry Ji'rai..." Shae recoiled a bit. Shit. SHIT. Shae felt herself shutting down, she looked down and pulled her knees up to her chest.

She heard Xiac walking around a bit, and heard a soft 'clink' as she removed one of the vials from the dispensers that she was pretty sure dispensed Rei-sa booze. She didn't look up, just stared at her knees, feeling shaken and small.

She gave a start when she felt an impact on her mat right next to her, looking up to see Xiac sitting right next to her. "Someone will be here soon. In the meantime, try this," She handed her one of the vials, filled with a dark swirling liquid that smelled kind of acrid.

"What's...? Is this safe for me?" Shae asked, her voice quiet.

"It is. I asked for a report on what foods would be safe for humans to eat shortly after you arrived. They finally finished it, and yes, this is safe for you." Xiac pressed the vial into Shae's hands, while putting her other arm around the trembling girl.

Shae timidly raised the vial to her lips, and took a tiny sip. It was thick and syrupy, but the first thing she noticed was that it was overpoweringly, sickeningly sweet, like drinking juice concentrate. She immediately coughed and spluttered, pulling the vial away from her mouth and retching.

Xiac laughed, still holding Shae close. "Well... they did say there was no guarantee that you'd like any of it. Is it bad?"

"Dunno..." Shae wheezed, wiping her tongue off on the sleeve of her uniform. It was nice to be wearing clothes again. "It's so strong... maybe mixed with some water?"

Still laughing to herself, Xiac took the vial, and walked off. She heard some machines whirring, and Xiac returned with the same vial a short while later, except the liquid looked more like an iced tea now, dark and slightly translucent. Shae shot Xiac a worried look, but took it and tried a little sip. It was still incredibly sweet, but not disgustingly so. It had a weird almost spicy aftertaste to it, but wasn't actually bad.

"It's alright. Thank you, Ji'rai..." Shae took another sip, and stared into the dark swirling liquid. "Did you... see the video of the meeting?"

"Some of it," Xiac petted Shae's head gently, overly wary of the small superficial cut on her forehead which had already stopped bleeding.

"I yelled at that guy... I'm so sorry Ji'rai, I lost my temper..." Shae's grip on the vial tightened. She didn't want to talk about this at all but she felt like she couldn't avoid it, letting it hang in the air would drive her insane.

"Are you alright, Shae? I do not understand what you're talking about. You were perfect down there." Xiac scratched the back of her head.

"I... did? I was?" Shae looked up at her, and saw that Xiac actually did look quite concerned.

"They agreed to our terms. You showed strong collaboration with the soldiers, humiliated that prideful little idiot, and, my favorite, you described yourself as my pet." Xiac chuckled, one of her hands roaming down Shae's back, clearly she was in one of her fondling moods.

"I... I mean... you put a collar on me..." Shae squeaked, melting into Xiac's hands, relaxing her legs and closing her eyes.

"I know. I was always aware of what it means in your culture, but it was still fun to hear you say it." Xiac's hand wandered down to one of Shae's buttcheeks, squeezing gently, making her squirm, and she was definitely past the point of being only a little aroused now. Her other hand left her head and tugged on Shae's uncomfortable, itchy, and suddenly very warm uniform, peeling it off easily. She didn't protest, and squirmed out of it for her.

"What... does it mean in your culture?" Shae asked, her breathing becoming labored, as she wiggled her legs out of the pants of the uniform.

"Nothing. I knew it was a human thing when I did it." Shae went bright red. Well that was embarrassing. A buzz at the door interrupted their conversation.

"Doctor for Shae and a package you asked for." Reep's voice came over some speakers Shae couldn't see.

"Bring them in." Xiac responded, giving Shae's ass one more squeeze before she stood up and went over to her desk.

Reep came in with a box which she set down on a nearby table, with the doctor Shae usually saw right behind her. Reep immediately turned and headed back to her own desk whilst the doctor kneeled down in front of Shae.

"Well, she's flushed and breathing quickly," he said almost immediately.

"That's because I was playing with her. Ignore that. She hit her head on the floor." Xiac overshared before Shae could explain.

The doctor seemed to take it in stride and put a little pad thingy on her forehead, then checked some device he was holding. "She will be fine, Vakita. Very minor damage, she will heal. What happened?"

Xiac broke into a short angry tirade that definitively involved Kaba's name but wasn't something Shae could understand. The doctor nervously agreed with her and took his leave, telling Shae to just lie down for a bit if she was dizzy. As if she needed that advice, yeesh.

Still, she did as she was told, lying down, opening the story she was currently on and sipping her sweet drink. It took her about twenty minutes to realize just how normal this felt, like she was back at home relaxing on a saturday with her... alien girlfriend.

"Oh, I forgot. That box is for you. Try to use the contents when you have time." Xiac spoke from her desk, gesturing to the little 'shoebox' Reep had brought in. Her curiosity getting the better of her, Shae got up and padded over to the box to take a peek inside.

Shae's eyes went wide. There was no culture gap big enough for her to think that those were anything other than dildos. Yeah, those were fake dicks, in the shape of a Rei-sa cock, with the slightly flattened tip and the little ridges on the bottom. Three of them sat neatly in the box, in ascending sizes, with the smallest being about a normal human six inches and the biggest being about Xiac's size. Those ridges across the bottom would feel soooo good on her prostate. The thought floated dreamily across her mind.

"J...Ji'rai..." Shae whined a little.

"I'm busy. Yes, you can use them now." Xiac commented absently.

"I wasn't..." She started, but paused. What was she gonna say, actually? She certainly wasn't... well... she was horny, but... was she really thinking of masturbating with Xiac right there? But, when was she going to get privacy? Was it really weirder or more lewd than having sex with her in the first place? Shae looked back at the box. Shit... Her cock twitched, voicing its opinion on her next course of action.

As if afraid that they might bite her, Shae timidly reached down and brushed her fingertips against the surface of the smallest one. It felt... warm and fleshy, but very firm, it was like how Xiac had felt except without the gentle pulsing of her heart beat. She lifted it up and noted the weight, it was heavy, almost like it was made if metal. There was a tube in the little case, filled with a clear liquid that she noticed as she turned the dildo over, looking at it. Alright, fuck it. She snatched up the tube of what had to be lube, and settled herself down on her mat.

She couldn't do it. She wanted to, but, fuck. It was too much to just go and masturbate with someone else in the room. Shae grumbled, picking up her tablet, leaving the dildo and the lube next to her, she'd put them away later. She decided to check her schedule, just to see how much time she had left before her next appointment. She was confused to see that she actually had one right now and... was she translating that right...? No, that was definitely the word for 'stretching' Shae felt a little knot form in her stomach. Xiac was running her life now. She was even being told when to masturbate. Her Ji'rai had expressly told her to go use them, hadn't she?

WIth a resigned sigh, and a little bit of an anticipatory cock twitch, Shae flipped over onto her stomach and drew her knees up to push her ass up in the air. Fumbling briefly with the strange tube, she managed to coat her fingers in the lube and brought them to their stations, one on her cock, the other teasing her ass. A familiar shiver went through her as she squeezed her painfully hard cock. She teased and toyed with the head, drawing a shuddering breath and a whimper out of her throat. She squeezed it gently, rubbing her pointer finger over the slit, feeling and smearing around the little droplet of precum that formed. She curled her other finger inward, insistently, gaining entrance to her ass with little issue.

Xiac fingered me so easily, too... She stuck a second one inside, with only the slightest pinch of pain, and jabbed them into her prostate. "A-Aah~!" She moaned out loud, the shrill sound echoing in the quiet confines of Xiac's quarters. She took her hand off her cock, and took a deep breath. Damn... she almost got way way ahead of herself, there. She wobbled a little, falling onto her side so that she could reach over and grab the cock, rubbing her lube-slick hands over its length, spreading the slippery stuff all over it.

She took a deep breath, settling her nerves, and pushed herself back into position, with her ass up in the air obscenely. Her arm found the familiar position, pointing a phallic object at her sphincter. She teased her hole with the tip for a bit, enjoying the anticipation and the familiar feeling of the fake cock's realistic texture. She pushed the head inside, fighting against the familiar dull throb of pain, remembering what this feeling was, and why she liked it so much.

Curiosity took her and she snuck a glance at Xiac, only to be greeted by the sight of her Ji'rai completely ignoring her, working away at her desk. She felt... disappointed? That didn't make sense, this was embarrassing enough as it was, she didn't really... want Xiac to... Okay, she totally wanted Xiac to leer at her. Being naked all the time was turning her into an exhibitionist... Her hand returned to her cock, which hadn't calmed down much for lack of touching. She felt a strand of precum lay across her palm as her hand drew close and grabbed the hot little organ, giving it a pleasurable tug that took her breath away.

A low throaty groan tumbled across her lips, as the feeling of fullness started to wash over her, more and more of the fake alien cock filling her tight passageway. She felt her muscles give an involuntary squeeze, welcoming the intrusion, their old friend. The first of the ridges slid across her prostate slowly, giving it a delightful little bit of extra friction that took her breath away and made her cock twitch. "Fuuuck, that's sooo... aaaah!" Shae's voice devolved into a long, strangled squeak as she pushed her prostate past two more of the ridges. She paused for a bit to catch her breath, returning the tip of her other finger to the tip of her cock, circling the sensitive head slowly. She was so wet...

Suddenly, the pressure on her ass increased slightly, and Shae squeaked in surprise as she turned her head to see Xiac looming over her, hand covering hers on the fake cock. "Surely you do not think that I am this patient, do you Shae? Do you think I could hold back for this long?" She pushed, forcing the cock the rest of the way in, ridges rubbing against her prostate rapidly until she screamed. She came hard, pleasure rocking her small frame, surging through her prostate and enveloping her entire body. Her cock twitched and sprayed all over her mat and little tits, spots of warmth forming on her already flushed skin. Her muscles clenched tightly around the cock even as her legs gave out, like they were afraid it would come loose.

She crawled forward, trying to get away, but Xiac grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back, holding her down as the orgasm tore through her, forcing it upon her whether she wanted it or not. She groaned and whined as the sensations were impressed upon her, wriggling weakly as Xiac held her in place, muscles contracting in a feeble attempt to escape the intensity.

"Ji... rai..." Shae mumbled softly as she collapsed into her own wet spot on the mat, the fake dick still lodged in her rectum even though neither her nor Xiac's hands were assisting it anymore.

"Of course I'd be patient... I'd never damage my precious property..." Xiac's voice whispered into her ear, making Shae whimper as a tingling feeling swept through her, aided by the still fading high of her orgasm. "Do you remember what you said down on Earth? That I'd let you go, if you wanted?" Her hands ran over Shae's back, making her squirm weakly in her sensitized state.

"I... just said..."

"You are not going anywhere, Shae. You are mine."

Certeis
Certeis
279 Followers
12